Author Topic: clickclack's custom keycaps =)  (Read 165787 times)

Offline whiskerBox

clickclack's custom keycaps =)
« Reply #750 on: Mon, 28 November 2011, 14:51:17 »
Quote from: cactux;460175
and you will get a free ripster skull

:lol:
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #751 on: Mon, 28 November 2011, 20:44:47 »
Quote from: cactux;460175
and you will get a free ripster skull

Post of the month!  I loled.

Offline Skoobs

« Reply #752 on: Tue, 29 November 2011, 02:52:38 »
if this guy doesnt start making them im going to start copying them. my grandpa works for haas automation.

the prices on the for sale forums are straight stupid. no other way to put it. who the hell would pay hundreds of dollars for a keycap?

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
« Reply #753 on: Tue, 29 November 2011, 03:02:34 »
Quote from: Skoobs;460528
if this guy doesnt start making them im going to start copying them. my grandpa works for haas automation.

the prices on the for sale forums are straight stupid. no other way to put it. who the hell would pay hundreds of dollars for a keycap?

so you  and your grandpa are going to become the copyright violator teem. That mean that your only talent is copying the others, instead of creating?
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline slueth

« Reply #754 on: Tue, 29 November 2011, 03:09:07 »
Well I would like a chewbacca or a r2-d2 keycap so you can start making those skoobs.

Offline Gin

« Reply #755 on: Tue, 29 November 2011, 03:21:45 »
Quote from: Skoobs;460528

If Van Gogh doesn't start painting more "Starry Night"s I'm going to start copying them. My grandpa has brushes and paint. The price on "Starry Night" is straight stupid. Who the hell would pay hundred of millions for a picture?

This is going to be good...
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 November 2011, 03:30:00 by Gin »

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #756 on: Tue, 29 November 2011, 04:56:31 »
Hi guys,

There will be more, much more I promise but everything is a balancing act. A 40-60hr work week (day job), problem solving on my lunch breaks, testing keys and sometimes making keys afterwork. My days off are spent designing, tooling, testing, fixing, and making more keys. I work a minimum of 85hrs a week and usually a good bit more. I tend to work on many different things at once so progress can feel and seem slow sometimes but in the end it's usually very worth it. ;)

I genuinely appreciate and enjoy this community and I cater greatly to it. I would not be spending thousands of $'s and thousands of hours on these keys if that was not the case. Knowing my work is appreciated is a wonderful motivator and the main motivator.  I do the very best that I can so as to not let people down, even though the "please all, please none" issue will allways be present I think I can make the appropriate compromises given how full my plate is.

I'm pretty darn sure I will impress you guys a good bit more, I bet my gnomes on it! ;)

-cc
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory