Poll

What is your interest in this set (check all that apply)?

am not interested.
16 (4.7%)
 would be interested in a basic 104-key set.
112 (33.2%)
 would like some alternate/novelty keys included in the set.
112 (33.2%)
 would be interested in an international booster pack.
32 (9.5%)
 would be interested in some other kind of booster pack, e.g. for games.
65 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Author Topic: Double shot replacements ROUND TWO!  (Read 141368 times)

Offline Fwiffo

Double shot replacements ROUND TWO!
« on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 13:29:11 »
Based on the thread for the last round of double-shot replacements it seems that there has been some interested expressed in a second round. I'm posting this thread to gauge interest and solicit ideas. I might volunteer for being the organizer. Target time frame would be in the new year.

It seems like 50 orders is a good minimum to make the set affordable, so that'll be the target. I'm thinking going with a different color scheme from last time, just for variety, and some alternate and/or novelty keys (e.g. the alternate OS keys, WASD keys, etc.).

Some possible ideas (maybe not all are feasible):
 - Alternate control/caps lock as last time
 - Different color scheme from last time (two tone blue or green? all black?)
 - Novelty OS keys (something cooler than diamonds)
 - Game specific icon keys
 - I18N booster pack like last time
 - Italic font similar to stock Filco (Signature said something about having this in the new year)

POLL INSTRUCTIONS: Please vote for all options that apply to you. For example, if you are interested in the base set plus some gamer keys, please vote for both.

For those suggesting a color scheme, please provide an example. It doesn't have to be realistic artwork, just color swatches with text on them is fine.

I am inquiring with signature about custom artwork. I will probably do the trollface key as its own project; I think there are probably quite a few interested people who might want one who wouldn't want to order a whole set of keys.
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 November 2010, 09:37:23 by Fwiffo »
You can call me... Keyboard Otaku... or not quite...

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #1 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 13:33:05 »
Is that something we can get from signature?

Offline Moogle Stiltzkin

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 13:35:20 »
The Filco font looks like this

Anyway good idea :]

Quote from: ripster;245479
If they were Cherry Double Shot clones (thickness, profile and font) I'd be happy.  Harvesting off of POS keyboards is a PITA and used ones tend to be shiny and well used.

Just like Fwiffo asked, can they be convinced to make the thickness etc same like Cherry mold ?
"So long as we do not depend on the facts entirely, incomplete knowledge is better than complete ignorance."

:bounce:

Current gaming keyboard: Ducky DK-9008 with Cherry Beige/White doubleshots (Cherry Mx Brown)

For my 2nd pc: Cherry G80-1095 HAU Revision 00 (Cherry Mx Black)

Dye subbed keys harvested from NCR 3299-k440-v001 G80-3007 SAU. Casing donated to Mike.
[/FONT]

Free mechanical keyboard + other gear click here![/color]

Offline Moogle Stiltzkin

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 13:41:07 »
Some ideas for a windows alternative

"So long as we do not depend on the facts entirely, incomplete knowledge is better than complete ignorance."

Current gaming keyboard: Ducky DK-9008 with Cherry Beige/White doubleshots (Cherry Mx Brown)

Dye subbed keys harvested from NCR 3299-k440-v001 G80-3007 SAU. Casing donated to Mike.
[/FONT]

Offline didjamatic

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 13:55:43 »
Black or Color - something you can't get elsewhere (color) or something that works with many other keyboards (black)
Standard font so you can mix and match with other keyboards
I second the thickness and profile of the vintage cherries.  
Fit as many keyboards as possible
Multiple sizes of Control keys for use replacing capslock
Extra Win and Menu keys for both standard and wide front rows
Some unique extra keys, I don't care about WASD keys at all.
IBM F :: IBM M :: Northgate :: Cherry G80 :: Realforce :: DAS 4

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:20:08 »
I would love all the keys in this photo from the original thread:
http://imgur.com/rJLpu.jpg

The same colours and the same font.

The only change I'd make is dropping the Windows key (Macs only here)

Is shipping to Canada an issue?

Thanks for taking the initiative.

Offline muchadoaboutnothing

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:34:36 »
Brian mentioned that changes to the base key profile are costly when we looked at this back in May. Worst case scenario signature says they can't do it.

Quote from: ripster;245484
Futura italic.  Sort of.

That dude needs a DataVac.

As far as the Filco font goes, this was the response on that back when I was asking in May:

Quote from: Signature Plastics
At this point almost all of our legends (characters) are run in an Arial type font. We have had requests from several companies for the font on the Filco keyboards (I am told this is a modified narrow italicized gothic Futura font of some sort [em. mine]). We are working on having this available, however without any immediate requests, it has been put on the back burner. To give you a bit of understanding: to create a custom font, we have to have a 'line font' or image that is then cut onto a 4"x4" piece of plexi (using our Roland CNC Engraver which has a limited font selection). This 4x4 plexi this then used to engrave the image onto a smaller 1"x1" piece of brass. The brass is what is used to create the legends in the first shot. As you can imagine this is a bit of a time consuming process, especially for 103 various legends. While we can offer different fonts (which I unfortunately don't have a list of), if it isn't something we anticipate using the future, there may be an additional charge, depending on the font. Did you have any particular fonts in mind? (my apologies for the rambling - if you were to go the Filco type font, there would not be an extra charge).

Quote from: tjweir;245515
I would love all the keys in this photo from the original thread:
http://imgur.com/rJLpu.jpg

The same colours and the same font.

The only change I'd make is dropping the Windows key (Macs only here)

Is shipping to Canada an issue?

Thanks for taking the initiative.

I don't think that you're going to see a repeat of the last set anytime soon...most people who wanted them ordered them on the last order :p

Offline WhiteRice

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:42:17 »
I just asked about that alternate font last week. It's on the back burner until January.

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:45:59 »
Black, nice clean font.  That is all.

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:46:45 »
I'm really fond of the "if you were to go the Filco type font, there would not be an extra charge" part. Although the rest of it makes me a little more pessimistic about having any kind of custom art. I'm still kinda hung up on having a trollface guy key.
I just asked about that alternate font last week. It's on the back burner until January.
If it's me organizing it, I'm not planning on doing this until the new year, so this could still work out.

On the other hand, if nobody likes the Filco font, I guess it's not a must-have. I really like it myself.

Offline zefrer

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:47:39 »
Cherry switches right?

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:48:36 »
Yes. Alps people can go do their own damn set.

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:49:40 »
Quote from: Fwiffo;245548
I'm really fond of the "if you were to go the Filco type font, there would not be an extra charge" part. Although the rest of it makes me a little more pessimistic about having any kind of custom art. I'm still kinda hung up on having a trollface guy key.

If you do the trollface key, I'd definitely be in for one or two of those.

That said, having just bought two sets of the other one, and having only three compatible keyboards at this moment (one is Otaku, so I feel that getting doubleshots would be "missing the point"), I can't say I'm interested in another entire set. Possibly a few novelty keys, but that's it.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:50:37 »
Quote from: muchadoaboutnothing;245533
I don't think that you're going to see a repeat of the last set anytime soon...most people who wanted them ordered them on the last order :p

Another reason to be annoyed that I missed the first order.  Such a good looking set.

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:52:27 »
Quote from: Fwiffo;245552
Yes. Alps people can go do their own damn set.

Hey, some people really like Alps switches...

Just kidding, for the most part. As far as the one guy that does:

Quote from: tjweir;245557
Another reason to be annoyed that I missed the first order.  Such a good looking set.

I mean, the retro look is really cool, but I'm tempted to give one set to someone else and get a second set of a different variety. It seems multiple people were disappointed that they missed out and it'd give me a chance to get something different too.

If I do sell my second set, it'd be at WhiteRice's original price and shipping (I wouldn't be looking to make a profit; at cost, plus just enough money for Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping).

Definitely keeping one though; love the retro look. Just worried it might get old if I'm looking at it on several keyboards, and I might be able to cheer someone up in the process.

However, I'll wait to see if a second order (with different color/font/etc.) panned out first. In the meantime, I'll open one set and leave the other in the bag.
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:59:38 by muchadoaboutnothing »

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:55:07 »
Quote from: tjweir;245557

I mean, the retro look is really cool, but I'm tempted to give one set to someone else and get a second set of a different variety. It seems multiple people were disappointed that they missed out and it'd give me a chance to get something different too.

If I do sell my second set, it'd be at WhiteRice's original price and shipping (I wouldn't be looking to make a profit; at cost, plus just want enough money for Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping).

Definitely keeping one though; love the retro look. Just worried it might get old if I'm looking at it on several keyboards, and I might be able to cheer someone up in the process.

However, I'll wait to see if a second order (with different color/font/etc.) panned out first. In the meantime, I'll open one set and leave the other in the bag.
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:57:31 by muchadoaboutnothing »

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 14:58:32 »
Quote from: muchadoaboutnothing;245565
If I do sell my second set, it'd be at WhiteRice's original price and shipping (I wouldn't be looking to make a profit; at cost, plus just want enough money for Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping).

Message me if you decide to part with your second set.  

Cheers.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
Italic font? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:31:07 »
Quote from: Fwiffo;245477

Some possible ideas (maybe not all are feasible):
 - Alternate control/caps lock as last time
 - Different color scheme from last time (two tone blue or green? all black?)

would be great to have some additional keys for the current set in the same color scheme.

- Novelty OS keys (something cooler than diamonds)
 - Game specific icon keys
 - I18N booster pack like last time

OK, go ahead!

- Italic font similar to stock Filco (Signature said something about having this in the new year)

Italic sucks for keyboard-labeling. It makes the whole thing asymmetric.

Key labels must be centered and upright!

Look at all the keyboards from the good old days, look at old typewriters: All have upright labeling.

It would be great to have all the top-row keys with centered labels as well, as the keys.

Would be also great to have keys labeled with Up, Down, Left, Right, instead of those stupid arrows for the an-alphabetics.

And please, get rid of those other arrows at Tab, Return, Backspace and Shift!

Along with Control and Alt, I need Super, Hyper and Meta for the bottom row. Some people would still like an un-stepped Control key for Cherry boards (off-center key-stem).

For the top-row, a Compose-key would not be a bad idea.
Also include a Compose-key for the bottom-row for Sun-layout lovers.

Ah ...  yes, and for the 6-key-block above the cursorkeys, I would like to have:

(  )  %
{  }    :

Coming originally from Model-F-style layout, I had never used these keys until I gave them usefull tasks:-)
Buy key caps here: Round 5
Buy switches here: CherryMX

Offline theferenc

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:37:01 »
What about those of us with Topre boards? I'll grant you the alps bit, though. Those a royal PITA to deal with.
HHKB Pro 2 -- Custom UNIX layout Unicomp Customizer 101 -- IBM Model M 1391401 (modded to UNIX layout) -- IBM 1397000 (also UNIX layout) -- SSK in UNIX layout -- Model F 122 key in UNIX layout (Soarer USB "native")

CST L-TracX trackball -- Kensington Expert Mouse trackball

Offline celery

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:37:34 »
I'd say that the last order was a nice, safe color choice. I'd like to see something more exotic this time around, like a set in green or a checkerboard pattern.

By the way, how customizable is the doubleshot color (the color of the legends)? Can we do something besides black and white for them?

Offline WhiteRice

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:40:03 »
Quote from: celery;245586
I'd say that the last order was a nice, safe color choice. I'd like to see something more exotic this time around, like a set in green or a checkerboard pattern.

By the way, how customizable is the doubleshot color (the color of the legends)? Can we do something besides black and white for them?
Yes, any color they have in stock. Which is lot.

Offline zefrer

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:46:13 »
Blood red keycaps for the alphabetic keys?

Offline RoboKrikit

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:46:39 »
Quote from: muchadoaboutnothing;245555
If you do the trollface key, I'd definitely be in for one or two of those.

If there is a trollface key, it should be trollface on every key of the entire set.  Trolltaku.  Otaku roll?
Lovely day for a GUINNESS

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:48:35 »
I don't own any Topre boards, so somebody else would have to organize a Topre set.

The legends can be any of the available colors AFAIK. I would be curious to hear ideas for color schemes; those with any kind of Photoshop talent should start making mock-ups to sell their color ideas to the rest of the group.

The last batch was a retro look, so I'm thinking modern this time around in terms of font and legend placement.

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:53:26 »
Quote from: RoboKrikit;245593
If there is a trollface key, it should be trollface on every key of the entire set.  Trolltaku.  Otaku roll?

I'd actually strongly consider buying that, especially since an order of all trollface keys would probably substantially lower the cost per key.

I doubt there would be enough interest though.

Can I hop on your computer for a sec?

Oh, sure...

Why are there no letters on these keys?

...problem?

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:57:53 »
An otaku with just a trollface for the Esc key would be epic.

Offline WhiteRice

« Reply #26 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 15:59:28 »
Yeah that's pretty funny. Blank caps are really cheap too.

Offline Tavisto

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:02:14 »
I would love a set that are black with green letters in a monospace font. Just like all the old green screen terminals.  Although I would be willing to give up the font, black keys with green letters would be really cool.

I would also love to replace my windows key with something a bit more interesting as I use both Mac and linux machines.

I would love to get some keys that were special colors for vim home row keys as well.
hjkl -> green with black letters and the rest black with green letters.
Filco Majestouch - Cherry Browns
Rosewill HK-9000 Cherry Blues
Logitech Performance Mouse MX  -Darkfield
Microsoft Intelimouse 1.0A - Optical

Offline Twitchy

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:05:33 »
I'd love a set, but I think the one thing that'd stop me (the reason I didn't pipe up last round) would be making do with blank keys in the international booster set. I am learning to touch type but I'm not the only person using the keyboard.

On the colour scheme note, some riff on black and blue would go great with the LEDs on my MX brown Filco ^-^
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline Moogle Stiltzkin

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:08:53 »
Quote from: theferenc;245585
What about those of us with Topre boards? I'll grant you the alps bit, though. Those a royal PITA to deal with.

Topre keys are dye sublimated :X isn't that plenty good enough ? The keyboard by itself is plenty expensive already :/

[/FONT]

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:16:31 »
I am not familiar with international layouts, so if somebody has a suggestion on how to make the international booster pack more functional, I'm all ears.

I think the terminal color scheme is clever, but bright green legends on a dark green background might look even more authentic than green on black.

woody

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:26:31 »
How about grey keys with black labels, for a change. :rofl:

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:35:13 »
Brown keys
yellow lettering

Actually, alternate between the two colors every other key, like a checkerboard

Offline panda-R

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:35:24 »
I"M SO IN! My filcos are getting shiny after 4 months of use.
DO YOU FEEL THE BEAT? I DO.
One Keyboard to DOOM them all, REALFORCE.

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:41:15 »
If somebody wants a very bright colour scheme combination you always can think in Green Keys like on this Topre or maybe Yellow too:

Lavender like the Filco set or Red are too common I think. Anyway what about Blue and not Lavender or we just can think about Bright Pink LOL

here i saw some nice ideas for colours: http://www.synctronics.com/case_studies.html

PD: I'm new at GEEKHACK and since I started reading here I'm only thinking on getting new keycaps and keyboards -.- (Where can ? say welcome to all? Is there an exclusive thread or something like that?)
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:46:32 by guilleguillaume »

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 16:52:01 »
I would like a color combination that goes well with black, since most of the keyboards these are going on will have black bezels still.

Offline Twitchy

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 17:14:06 »
Quote from: Fwiffo;245610
I am not familiar with international layouts, so if somebody has a suggestion on how to make the international booster pack more functional, I'm all ears.

Hmmm, 6 standard keys, smaller shift key, and a large enter key. That's just the UK, an international booster set with legends could get quite large.

I read this in the first run's thread:

Quote from: sixty;232499
Back in march the Signature Plastics prices for single keys (note that the definition of a single key is any key outside of the standard 104 key set that we are ordering), were as following:

50 keys        $ 2.43 / each
100 keys        $ 1.41 / each

For legends they do not have you have to pay an additional $20 tooling setup. There is no possibility to order less than 50 keys. Keep in mind, this is PER key and PER legend.

So to even get a SINGLE french key you would already be paying $141.50, for the lowest order of 50 keys. Now multiply this times the number of keys that change in the French layout.

Yeah, unless you find a bunch of fifty desperate frenchmen, I agree that this will stay a dream.

If this is still the case I can see why blank keys were chosen. I however can't justify shelling out for what would be an incomplete set, so unless there's "a bunch of fifty desperate" englishmen...
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline JBert

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 17:15:41 »
I'm not really interested in yet another qwerty set, but an option for Colemak keys would be a selling point for me (i.e. nubby keys for T and N, correctly profiled keys for all swapped characters).

Don't know how many others would be interested though...
IBM Model F XT + Soarer's USB Converter || Cherry G80-3000/Clears

The storage list:
IBM Model F AT || Cherry G80-3000/Blues || Compaq MX11800 (Cherry brown, bizarre layout) || IBM KB-8923 (model M-style RD) || G81-3010 Hxx || BTC 5100C || G81-3000 Sxx || Atari keyboard (?)

Currently ignored by: nobody?

Disclaimer: we don\'t help you save money on [strike]keyboards[/strike] hardware, rather we make you feel less bad about your expense.
[/SIZE]

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 17:16:24 »
Quote from: Tavisto;245605
I would love a set that are black with green letters in a monospace font. Just like all the old green screen terminals.  Although I would be willing to give up the font, black keys with green letters would be really cool.

I would also love to replace my windows key with something a bit more interesting as I use both Mac and linux machines.

That green monster would make a good win-key replacement.

Show Image

Quote from: Tavisto;245605

I would love to get some keys that were special colors for vim home row keys as well.
hjkl -> green with black letters and the rest black with green letters.

This scheme would fit me much better than this WASD-nonsense. Would be more UNIX-like.

OK, it's settled:
Green on black with green-monster modifier keys for the bottom row.

I'm in for 2 sets :-)
Buy key caps here: Round 5
Buy switches here: CherryMX

Offline Tavisto

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 17:35:51 »
I would buy at least 2 sets.
Filco Majestouch - Cherry Browns
Rosewill HK-9000 Cherry Blues
Logitech Performance Mouse MX  -Darkfield
Microsoft Intelimouse 1.0A - Optical

Offline theferenc

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 17:38:02 »
Quote from: 7bit;245631
That green monster would make a good win-key replacement.

This scheme would fit me much better than this WASD-nonsense. Would be more UNIX-like.

OK, it's settled:
Green on black with green-monster modifier keys for the bottom row.

I'm in for 2 sets :-)

I would order this set just IN CASE I ever decide to order a cherry compatible board. And it's green on black, except the VIM keys, which are black on green, yes?
HHKB Pro 2 -- Custom UNIX layout Unicomp Customizer 101 -- IBM Model M 1391401 (modded to UNIX layout) -- IBM 1397000 (also UNIX layout) -- SSK in UNIX layout -- Model F 122 key in UNIX layout (Soarer USB "native")

CST L-TracX trackball -- Kensington Expert Mouse trackball

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 17:43:09 »
Quote from: Fwiffo;245601
An otaku with just a trollface for the Esc key would be epic.

Actually, I'm becoming more and more enamored with this idea. Would there be interest in running a batch of Trollface Esc keys as its own project?

Offline ShadowMerc

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 17:43:52 »
Color scheme:
For main keys -- Yellow with Black lettering
For Control keys -- Black with Yellow lettering

You could use the smileyface for the Windows character, and the radioactive symbol for the escape key.

Note:  I just recently bought the Rosewill RK9000, which is much nicer than the ABS M1 ever was.

Offline 2084

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 17:58:00 »
Since I missed the first set, call me in for a complete 104 key set.

Offline squarebox

• In Omnia Paratus
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 18:20:28 »
In for 104 set with multiple alternative boosters

Booster suggestions:
- Coloured Ctrl, Shift, Alt
- Alternative coloured WASD
- Alternative coloured arrow keys
- Inverse colour or different coloured F and J (typist)
- Stepped Caplocks
- Alternative coloured Num, Caps, Scroll lock
Filco Yellow Edition  | Filco Brown | Filco 2 Brown TKL | G80-1950 | G80-3494 | G80-11900 | Leopold FC500R | Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline shakudan

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 18:31:01 »
I would like in for the 104 keyset as well.  Maybe some gamer booster pack too.

Offline ironman31

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 18:51:52 »
I think I'm going to save my money for a full set of click clack's Topre keys
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline squarebox

• In Omnia Paratus
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 19:14:46 »
Quote from: ripster;245683
Let's just say you'd be able to buy quite a few Signature sets for one full ClickClack set.

Ouch!!!
Filco Yellow Edition  | Filco Brown | Filco 2 Brown TKL | G80-1950 | G80-3494 | G80-11900 | Leopold FC500R | Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline chongyixiong

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 19:36:13 »
I second the Colemak set but I would just be as happy for a standard Filco set - just like last time.

How was it possible that I missed the last one.. the Dolch colour scheme and the bigass centered typewrinter font is so pretty - for me.

Definitely in for one, whichever way it goes.. no pink, green, purple or yellow is my only request.

Offline Kairxa

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 11 November 2010, 19:39:22 »
Color scheme:

Black modifiers will be cool.

AND a (or two) doubleshot windows key. Like [strike]skcheng's[/strike]Ripster's.

Is it skcheng's or ripster's? I saw it in the anti-otaku mod. It's ripster's huh?

Or blanks.

I definitely in for this one.
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 November 2010, 19:50:44 by Kairxa »