Author Topic: BiNi's Keyboard Bazaar (IBM M5-2, Model Ms, G80-1800, NeXt boards, lots of stuff)  (Read 24376 times)

Offline BiNiaRiS

• Trade Count: (0)
I am located in Portland, OR and will ship international.
Payment through paypal is easiest.
My paypal is biniaris(at)gmail.com
Please PM if you have any questions.

Bolt Mod Information
I can do bolt mods on any Model M. I have done a decent amount of these now and am familiar with the process. I charge $40 per bolt mod and that includes shipping back to you in a Priority Flat Rate Box. Discounts can be given for multiples. This price is also valid on any Model M i currently have for sale. Depending on my schedule bolt mods should be complete in 7 days or less. I will notify you in advance if it is going to be longer.

IBM Model M Keyboards

I've got a selection of these. All in are in great condition. Prices range from $50-$60 shipped. Buy 2 and get a $15 discount. I can provide pics if you have intent to purchase one.

IBM Model M5-2
These are the Model Ms with the trackball attached to them. I have a couple of these. Good condition but they need a cleaning.

$50 shipped.

Cherry Clear Stems/springs

Sold out for now.

G80-1800s
I have 3 of these available. Two are old Dolch boards I refitted. Two have MX blues and one has clears. The inside of these boards are used but everything else is new. The cable, case, and most importantly, the doubleshots are all brand new from G81 donor boards (sticker on the bottom will say G81). They are PS2. All 3 boards are black w/white on black doubleshots. These are WINKEYLESS boards so they used 1.5 sized Control and Alt keys.

I also have a white one that will be available soon. The case/cable/caps are used though.

$100 shipped each.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37146[/ATTACH]

Brand New Model M w/industrial case black keycaps

See here:
http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?23566-Brand-new-Model-M-in-Industrial-case-w-black-blank-caps

I also have another brand new Model M. Same model as above. Box is opened opened on one end, but the keyboard is still taped up and unused. $90 shipped.

Old set of MX Compatible doubleshots

See here:
http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?24567-Old-set-of-MX-Compatible-doubleshots

2x G80-11900LUMEU

2 in black and 2 in white. Both boards use Cherry MX blacks with lasered keys, are 2KRO, and are PCB mounted so they are easy to mod (ghetto reds, ergo clears, etc.) All have been tested and are 100% functional. Both of the black boards have brand new cases/touchpads from Italian 11900s so the sticker on the bottom will reflect that and will not match the innards.

$25 each + shipping
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 23053[/ATTACH]

Rackmount cases for G80/G81-1800 w/built-in trackball
I will try to explain these as best as I can. I got these from someone locally who got them from an auction. These came from somewhere in Hanford and are government surplus. They are rackmount enclosures for the 1800 series keyboards. I lucked out and found a G80 with doubleshots in one, and a measly G81 with lasered caps in the other. Both of these cases are brand new.There is only 1 difference between the cases and it is how the trackball connects. The first one is a standard PS2 port. I have tested it and with a quick reboot the mouse gets detected along with the 3 mouse buttons on the upper left hand side of the case.The second one differs since instead of a standard PS2 port, the mouse seems to connect via a serial cable. What is odd, is that the serial cable also has a female din cable coming out of it, which is in turn is connected by a power plug.I've attached pictures of them as well as close ups of the 2 controllers. They are very alike but each one has a different chip on the right side. I would assume that with a little soldering and a spare PS2 cable, the trackball would work. Someone with more electrical knowledge could chime in if they have a guess.They came with sliders that are not shown that I will include if you would like them (to bolt onto a rack). There is a a folding cover on the front that can easily bolt off if you didn't want to use it in a rack. You could also take the back cover off and the casing will sit flush with the table as a slight downward angle. There is padded tape on the bottom edge to prevent it from slipping around.I'm really not sure what these are worth, so any offers will be considered. I thought these would make a cool option for someone for a shop or garage since the trackball is attached.

$20 for both of them + shipping. Shipping will vary and I will use UPS or USPS, whichever is cheapest. Should be $15 or less. No keyboards included.

Pics here:
http://imgur.com/a/KUpSy

Dell AT101W

I've got 1 of these in good condition. It could probably use a deep cleaning but it's in good enough shape to be used as it is (i wiped it down etc). These are perfect for someone who wants to test out an ALPS keyboard. The keyboard has black complicated Alps. $20 + shipping.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37152[/ATTACH]

I also have a spare set of keycaps from one of these boards (windows keys) for $10 shipped.

NeXt Keyboards/Keycaps
I have 2 of these in great condition and one that has damage to some of the letter keycaps. These use black ALPS switches...i think they are linear or with a very slight tactile feel. All the keys are doubleshots.I do not know much about these...I don't think they will even work with Macs. Basically just parts/cool ALPS keycaps. $25 shipped.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 24895[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 24896[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 24894[/ATTACH]
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 February 2012, 01:32:49 by BiNiaRiS »
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline BiNiaRiS

bumps, added clear stem/springs

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
PM sent regarding Industrial M
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline BiNiaRiS

bumps

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
The "Set of Omnikey ALPS Doubleshots"

I have a Filco Zero Tenkeyless, pardon my ignorance, I assume these would fit?

Can you ballpark the shipping cost to Toronto, ON, Canada?

Offline False_Dmitry_II

Didn't you also have a white alps switches thread? Why did you even remove those and the dampened ones? Are they in good enough condition that they can be soldered back into something?

And where are all those cherry clears coming from?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin (11 Nov. 1755)

Offline BiNiaRiS

Quote from: tjweir;396672
The "Set of Omnikey ALPS Doubleshots"

I have a Filco Zero Tenkeyless, pardon my ignorance, I assume these would fit?

Can you ballpark the shipping cost to Toronto, ON, Canada?

I could put them in a flat rate small box for $12 so you'd be looking at $27 shipped. Or i could probably ship them first class for $22 or so. As for what is gonna fit, I can't be certain. I would assume most of it will, but the control and alt keys won't for sure so that might be a deal breaker for you.

Quote from: False_Dmitry_II;396879
Didn't you also have a white alps switches thread? Why did you even remove those and the dampened ones? Are they in good enough condition that they can be soldered back into something?

And where are all those cherry clears coming from?

I had too many threads so I consolidated them here. I removed them from damaged keyboards. The switches are still fine and since they are complicated some people like to swap them. They solder back in easily.

The Cherry clears come from various keyboards I have found locally, etc that were pretty much only worth it for the switches.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline False_Dmitry_II

Oh I figured that's what you were doing. I mean I thought you had 2 different threads with 2 kinds of switch. One dampened and one clicky.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin (11 Nov. 1755)

Offline 500_pts

pmed about the clear stems
REALFORCE 86u | HHKB Pro 2 | Filco TKL| Filco TKL | Leopold TKL | KBT Race

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
Paid for the Alps Doubleshots.

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
Hey Bini, are your m's still avail? I Pm'ed u.

Offline BiNiaRiS

bump

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline agor

How many clear stems do you have?
and how much would shipping be to germany for them?
KBD8X II - MX 5000 - Realforce 88UB - Phantom - GH60

Offline BiNiaRiS

bump

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline spolia optima

Nice collection, and big ups for adding pics. If you ever get some NIB 11900s shoot me a PM
keyboards!

Offline Lanx

i bought from this guy ergo clears and alps switches, came in today, so about 5days ish, no complaints so i'm guessing whoever else orders will have just as good experience. oh my ergo clears came in a cute box, didn't even know they came with springs, i'm guessing they're 55g springs.

Offline False_Dmitry_II

The only way they CAN be ergo clears is if they are matched up with the correct springs. Otherwise it'd just be stems only or regular clears.

Offline BiNiaRiS

Quote from: Lanx;404569
i bought from this guy ergo clears and alps switches, came in today, so about 5days ish, no complaints so i'm guessing whoever else orders will have just as good experience. oh my ergo clears came in a cute box, didn't even know they came with springs, i'm guessing they're 55g springs.

They might be heavier than 55g. I believe they are a bit heavier than blacks. And yea...springs are just a bonus but most people don't care about them.

Quote from: False_Dmitry_II;404638
The only way they CAN be ergo clears is if they are matched up with the correct springs. Otherwise it'd just be stems only or regular clears.

Correct. You need clear stems and blue/brown/red springs to make ergo clears.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline Lanx

Quote from: False_Dmitry_II;404638

blah you know what i meant, white stems.

Offline False_Dmitry_II

See, if you had answered my question earlier, I would have been interested in the clicky alps along with the dampened ones. But it looks like now you switched to just having the other.

Offline the_buff

Is the G80-1800 rackmount keyboard still for sale?

Are you selling the keyboard and rackmount or just the rackmount case?

If you are selling the keyboard and rackmount is the PCB for the trackball separate from the keyboard PCB? (I.E., could the G80-1800 keyboard section be placed in another G80-1800 keyboard case minus the trackball?  If so, I have a White G80-1800 keyboard case that I am looking to fill and this might be the match made in heaven.  Please let me know.

Thanks!

Offline the_buff

Ahhh...I now see the no keyboards clause.  Rats!

Offline domin8r

Quote from: Lanx;404569

Just got mine too (I'm in europe so takes a bit longer).. with springs too! Nice! Thanx BiNiaRiS

Will convert some black switches to panda clears and some to full clears with these springs to see what I like.. nice to have that option!
Compaq MX-11800, Ergo Clear/Brown/Ghetto Red
Ducky 1087XM
Laser SX-25 , White SMK
Black Dell AT101W
IBM Model M 1390120 (\'86)
Cherry G80-1000, Panda Clears

Offline BiNiaRiS

Quote from: domin8r;407247
Just got mine too (I'm in europe so takes a bit longer).. with springs too! Nice! Thanx BiNiaRiS

Will convert some black switches to panda clears and some to full clears with these springs to see what I like.. nice to have that option!

Nice, that didn't take long at all.

You can feel free to leave me feedback in the ratings forum here:
http://geekhack.org/forumdisplay.php?67-member-ratings

I have a thread someone in there started.

If you have some brown/blue springs, be sure to try Ergo clears. They are by far my favorite switch.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline domin8r

Quote from: BiNiaRiS;407249
Nice, that didn't take long at all.

You can feel free to leave me feedback in the ratings forum here:
http://geekhack.org/forumdisplay.php?67-member-ratings

I have a thread someone in there started.

If you have some brown/blue springs, be sure to try Ergo clears. They are by far my favorite switch.

Just left some feedback, please return the favor :)

I don't have any brown/blue springs unfortunately.. Will give these 2 versions a go first and then probably obtain some somewhere ;)
Compaq MX-11800, Ergo Clear/Brown/Ghetto Red
Ducky 1087XM
Laser SX-25 , White SMK
Black Dell AT101W
IBM Model M 1390120 (\'86)
Cherry G80-1000, Panda Clears

Offline agor

Can't wait to receive mine :)
KBD8X II - MX 5000 - Realforce 88UB - Phantom - GH60

Offline BiNiaRiS

added a brand new MiniTouch

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline BiNiaRiS

BiNi's Keyboard Bazaar (IBM M5-2, Model Ms, G80-1800, NeXt boards, lots of stuff)
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 01 September 2011, 05:46:16 »
bump

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline teketeke

BiNi's Keyboard Bazaar (IBM M5-2, Model Ms, G80-1800, NeXt boards, lots of stuff)
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 03 September 2011, 13:08:31 »
Payment sent for G15 and G80-11900LUMEU... can't wait for some keyboarding goodness... :biggrin1:

Offline Lenny_Nero

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 04 September 2011, 12:15:36 »
PM sent
Filco Zero, Viglen DFK 2020UKF104, DTK SPK-102a, Panasonic Biz 500
Ducky 1087 Chicony KB-5191, G80-1856HQMGB Cherry G80-1000HFD and others
 G80-11908HRMIT, Tipro MID-KM128a, Access AKEOXPB312/2 (20x7), Access AKEOCTI635/1(15x6)

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 06 September 2011, 16:58:00 »
bump

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline turbocharged

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 06 September 2011, 18:00:29 »
Sent you a PM.
| Deck Legend Fire (MX Blacks) | KBC Poker X (MX Reds) | Cherry G80-11900LTMUS (MX Clears) |  Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (MX "Ghetto Reds")
| IBM Model M 1391401 (BS) | Goldtouch GTC-0033 Keypad (MX Browns) |

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline kohtachi

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 15 September 2011, 12:35:29 »
pm and paypal sent!
FC500RC modded with mod-m switches, PBT Double Shot Keycap Set - Gray/Dark Gray (Tai-Hao), and 008 Buna-N O-Ring, 50A Durometer mod  | REALFORCE R2 PFU Limited Edition  R2TLSABK 45g

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 18:25:13 »
I'm leaving for Europe for a few weeks this Saturday so if anyone wants any of this, please contact me ASAP, otherwise you will be waiting until the 3rd week in October before I can ship anything.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
  • Still around, sometimes.
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 21:57:22 »
You've got a PM, good sir.
Risen from the dead for a model F.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline Deverica Wolf

• My name is Hack, Geek Hack.
    • Head-Fi
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 29 September 2011, 12:03:51 »
I sent a PM with some questions.
UNICOMP.Spacesaver BS  |  FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL  |  FILCO Majestouch-2  [-_-]~ TKL  |  FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL
FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL  |  Deck Legend - ToXic  |  CHERRY Touchboard ITA

Offline Retox

Sent a pm
QFR with ergo clears

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
PM'd about the Poker PBT keycaps.

Offline HoboBob

Payment sent for one special sauce 1800!

Offline eagleeye

Quote from: BiNiaRiS;391477
I had planned to give this to my girlfriend but she doesn't like how small it is.

Sorry to hear, buddy.

Offline Sansui350A

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 04 November 2011, 21:11:57 »
Ooooh.. NexT Keyboards.. those probably went to NexT Cubes.. that was before OS X's time.. :D ..do you still have anything with MX Blacks in it on the cheap, and a brown MX Spring..? I somehow managed to break a stem on my Compaq MX-11800.. not sure how.. derp.  Thanks mate.. :D

Offline mashingkeys

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 04 November 2011, 21:19:31 »
did the Leopold TKL already sell?  I see no mention of it here outside of the title..  ctrl+f'd all three pages

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
  • Still around, sometimes.
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 04 November 2011, 22:43:01 »
Quote from: mashingkeys;445943
did the Leopold TKL already sell?  I see no mention of it here outside of the title..  ctrl+f'd all three pages
Yeah, I bought one from him. I think that was it. He may have had two in the past, but that was the only one that was on here at one point or another.
Risen from the dead for a model F.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 04 November 2011, 23:24:09 »
Quote from: Sansui350A;445937
Ooooh.. NexT Keyboards.. those probably went to NexT Cubes.. that was before OS X's time.. :D ..do you still have anything with MX Blacks in it on the cheap, and a brown MX Spring..? I somehow managed to break a stem on my Compaq MX-11800.. not sure how.. derp.  Thanks mate.. :D

Correct. I found them at a local non-profit e-recycling place. They have a bunch of the hardware as well, but it's all essentially worthless now.

As for blacks I have the 11900s that all have blacks. I just got 2 more of them in white as well. Those are $30, the others are listed in the OP. I can ship up 2 of them in a flat rate box for $15. Shipping one depends on your location.

Quote from: mashingkeys;445943

Sorry my bad, I had forgotten to update the title. Like Quarzac said he bought it and now he sold it to a guy in Canadia.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline Sansui350A

« Reply #44 on: Sun, 06 November 2011, 23:00:46 »
pm sent the other day.. I'm buried in computer work it seems.. though the better paying clients have me waiting to get paid.. ah well, lol.

Offline bhelsep

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 07 December 2011, 18:10:57 »
What kind of switches does the choc mini have?

Offline bhelsep

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 07 December 2011, 18:12:23 »
Oops i misread.

Offline bhelsep

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 07 December 2011, 18:13:10 »
Hello. I want to buy the noppoo choc mini keyboard with cherry mx blues  for $90 shipped. Do you still have it? If xo, I will pay you over the weekend. Thanks.

Offline BiNiaRiS

bump

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
Where I can see a listing of your sales ?
For instance, you mentioned about a MiniTouch at what point. What is that ?