Author Topic: EZ-2018 Arch Office Keyboard - An interesting non-mechanical compact keyboard  (Read 4479 times)

Offline IBI

Manufacturer linky.

The lighter bar down the bottom is a "Big scroll wheel with pop-up function" and the keys under the bottom row appear to be cut/copy/paste.

I assume it's rubber dome, but it seems like quite a cool keyboard otherwise (although not without a few odd decisions).
Owned: Raptor-Gaming K1 (linear MX)(Broken), IBM Model M UK, Dell AT102W, Left-handed keyboard with Type 1 Simplified Alps.

Offline MarceloR

Reminds me of the Thinkpad ultrabay device carrier ...
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 23 May 2009, 19:24:55 »
Some five years ago or so Thinkpads had an ulltrabay adaptor that was a device carrier. You pop off the cdrom drive and stick the carrier in its place.
They made adapters that would let you place  a palm pda in the carrier or a numpad. You press a button and the drawer opens with the numpad (or pda.)
It's  convenient to carry this stuff inside your laptop, I for one, haven't had any use for a built-in cdrom drive in about a decade or thereabouts. ( And yes, I do have a bluetooth MoGo mouse that goes inside the pcmcia slot.)

Offline watduzhkstand4

great design on that numpad but it will feel like crap when using it.
KEYBOARDS
Cherry Blue *Filco Tenkeyless w/ blank keys* w/ red ESC key thanks to Megarat
Cherry Red Noppoo Choc Mini
IBM Model M 1391401 12/15/88
Siig Minitouch w/ White Alps

SOLD
HHKB Pro 2 white w/ blank keys red ESC key and blank WASD keys
HHKB L-2
Cherry Brown Compaq mx11800
Dell AT101W
Cherry Red Leopold 104-key Otaku FC500RR/ABN