Author Topic: TMK IBM PC Keyboard Converter  (Read 148653 times)

Offline Wingklip

• I am the one the one the one the one the one
Re: TMK IBM PC Keyboard Converter
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 22 May 2024, 02:01:15 »
With no hid_listen output I guess you are using probably different firmware or just failed to flash?

Is there a way to flash in 2024 that doesn't need expired signed drivers? I can't use test signing mode because... Valorant lol

And also, the drivers provided don't seem to be able to find my little generic pro micro. Force installing drivers also seems impossible for reasons unknown...
Try downloading Default Prebuilt Firmware directly from the open post.
If you 1v1 me in a cage fight I will use an AK-74 for ranged and an IBM model F 122 for melee

Offline Wingklip

• I am the one the one the one the one the one
Re: TMK IBM PC Keyboard Converter
« Reply #251 on: Wed, 22 May 2024, 02:02:50 »
Pullup is a 1K measuring 0.995k, I have added another resistor in series each but it doesn't make any difference 🤔

5576 Plate Spring by Ricoh, not exactly sure which 002 or 001

I've been testing on a normal keyboard.

There is no HID-Listen output at all, it's not even finding the device 0.0

Apologies if this is a stupid suggestion, but did you use the same software to flash the PS/2 firmware as you did the ADB?  I only ask because I recently assembled a Soarer converter, and while QMK Toolbox claimed the flash was done without errors, it turned out it wasn't flashing at all, and while I was seeing the HID profile built into the default Pro Micro firmware, HID listen didn't see anything. Nothing worked of course.  I had to download avrdude separately and flash with that.

I can't recall what I used to flash the ADB version. Maybe Arduino IDE, because I used to flash Soarer's with Arduino IDE (I forgot how, it's been years
If you 1v1 me in a cage fight I will use an AK-74 for ranged and an IBM model F 122 for melee