Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 458887 times)

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
Re: The vape thread
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 22:53:11 »
For anyone in the New Jersey area. There is a vape specific store that lets you try different flavors of juice and sells starter kits for $20. They also sell varieties of different batteries, chambers, juices, etc.

You can get the $40 kit or you can buy everything separately and still get it for at most $50. My brother has one mixed with vapedojo.com components and it is amazing. Really good quality, thick vapor, nice throat hit (if you choose nicotine). I'm waiting to get more money to buy mine.

You can also buy online at http://vaporstoreonline.com

Like this vapor tank be serious:
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 22:54:59 »
For anyone in the New Jersey area. There is a vape specific store that lets you try different flavors of juice and sells starter kits for $20. They also sell varieties of different batteries, chambers, juices, etc.

You can get the $40 kit or you can buy everything separately and still get it for at most $50. My brother has one mixed with vapedojo.com components and it is amazing. Really good quality, thick vapor, nice throat hit (if you choose nicotine). I'm waiting to get more money to buy mine.

You can also buy online at http://vaporstoreonline.com

Like this vapor tank be serious:
Show Image

Wow disregard my posts, didn't notice that these were herb vapes XD
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 22:57:08 »
Not a huge fan of clearomizers. The flavor just isn't there like in a carto or genesis. However, they do work ok in a pinch. I'd recommend checking out the iclear30.
Looking for CC's!

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 16:36:05 »
i just got one of these: http://dabzpv.com/

it rules
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 00:28:39 »
That kills me. The stuff in those kits have been in the tobacco vape world for years but new these new "tobacco" vaporizer websites come in and charge double for old tech. I'm in the wrong business.
Looking for CC's!

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 18:21:26 »
That kills me. The stuff in those kits have been in the tobacco vape world for years but new these new "tobacco" vaporizer websites come in and charge double for old tech. I'm in the wrong business.

hit for hit i'm still saving a bunch of money though and getting ridiculously high is a nice side effect
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 22:05:24 »

hit for hit i'm still saving a bunch of money though and getting ridiculously high is a nice side effect

I know. But you can get the same stuff for way cheaper at places like this: http://www.caterpillarvapes.com/e-cigarette-kits/ce4-gold-kit/

It's literally the exact same stuff if you have the liquid. Even ce4 atomizers are out of date. There's stuff out there that knocks me on my ass with nicotine. I can't imagine what it'll do when you put other stuff in it.
Looking for CC's!

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 17:37:35 »

I know. But you can get the same stuff for way cheaper at places like this: http://www.caterpillarvapes.com/e-cigarette-kits/ce4-gold-kit/

It's literally the exact same stuff if you have the liquid. Even ce4 atomizers are out of date. There's stuff out there that knocks me on my ass with nicotine. I can't imagine what it'll do when you put other stuff in it.

i am a little tempted to get a liquid vape and make my own mix. i can't hang with nicotine anymore but i have found some guides on how to make good hash mixtures. seems a lot more convenient to me to pre-mix enough for a few cartridges than to have to use a pick and dab wax onto a heating element every 10-15 hits.

Offline quickcrx702

• Ready to bomb with Vietnam tatted on my back
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 11:17:55 »
LOL all of the terminology that the nicotine vape world has is very confusing.  Atomizer, clearomizer, cartomizer, etc.  It would be a fun idea for someone to create a THC vaporizer that uses hash or some other concentrated extract(THC is both alcohol and oil soluble) and call it a budweizer.  LOL.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 22:46:18 »
the one i posted is a vaporizer that uses thc extracts, mostly bho/wax but you could put shatter or that weird crumbly **** in there too. my friend's has a crucible for dry plant material as well as a separate one specifically for extracts.

Offline quickcrx702

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 01:16:17 »
LOL nice.  You gotta be careful with extracts, it's REALLY easy to take in too much, kind of like edibles.  However edibles can leave you couch locked for 12 hours or more if you take too much on a full stomach, which causes it to digest slower, especially since it takes a while to kick in, so you consume more if you get impatient.  I gave some edibles to a buddy of mine who didn't respect how powerful they could be and took way too much, and it took him a full 24 hours to recover LOL.  With extracts it becomes instantly apparent that you dosed too high, so you can stop right away.

Offline quickcrx702

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 01:18:33 »
BTW I'm talking about tobacco of course.  ROFL.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 05:41:02 »
I own an MFLB aswell and I love it. They are very handy when you can't smoke.
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline pwolfe

« Reply #63 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 16:15:13 »
I use a ecig from V2.  I've been happy with it.  I'm sure there are better products available but it has met my needs and help me cut back on analogs significantly.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 16:52:24 »
I own an MFLB aswell and I love it. They are very handy when you can't smoke.
i have one of those too... great for the casual smoker but they don't really do enough for me.

LOL nice.  You gotta be careful with extracts, it's REALLY easy to take in too much, kind of like edibles.

yeah, it's easy to dose with oil. i dont **** with edibles too much because i have a really fast metabolism, so i end up just getting super lazy and unsocial for about 6 hours about 30 minutes after eating. great for sleep though. i have never experienced the effects of cannabinoid hyperemesis from extracts though, only from smoking plant matter. go figure.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 July 2013, 16:58:20 by sth »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 16:55:36 »
Just got an Innokin MVP today.  It's well made, inexpensive and does a great job.

Now to get more carto tanks.

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #66 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 19:35:18 »
Just got an Innokin MVP today.  It's well made, inexpensive and does a great job.

That was my first VV. It's built like a tank and the battery lasts forever. Good choice.
Looking for CC's!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:43:09 »

That was my first VV. It's built like a tank and the battery lasts forever. Good choice.

I'm pumped.  I had a ego twist copy that sucked kinda bad, this has got me happy with vaping again.  I've got parts coming to build I nivel mod (thinking about using a cherry switch for my fire button).

Once they're in stock, I'll probably get a dna20d to build something with, too.

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #68 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 21:52:46 »

I'm pumped.  I had a ego twist copy that sucked kinda bad, this has got me happy with vaping again.  I've got parts coming to build I nivel mod (thinking about using a cherry switch for my fire button).

My buddy was the same way. He stuck to egos (non twist) and relapsed. I recently let him borrow my mvp and now he loves it more than ever. I probably won't ever see my mvp again. Lol.

I got a dna20 in a Nintendo controller being built for me right now. Should have it here in a couple weeks. B button fires it, and the up/down changes the watts. I'm wicked excited.
Looking for CC's!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 22:05:39 »

My buddy was the same way. He stuck to egos (non twist) and relapsed. I recently let him borrow my mvp and now he loves it more than ever. I probably won't ever see my mvp again. Lol.

I got a dna20 in a Nintendo controller being built for me right now. Should have it here in a couple weeks. B button fires it, and the up/down changes the watts. I'm wicked excited.

One of the Joe Litt (I think that's his name) mods?

I thought about getting a NES controller and making my own, then decided that they NES rattle would bug me too much.

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #70 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 22:37:21 »

I thought about getting a NES controller and making my own, then decided that they NES rattle would bug me too much.

Yup. That's him. Been on the waiting list for a couple months. I would have liked a snes controller better since that's the system I grew up with, but it's cool nonetheless. What makes the nes rattle? He sent me pics of the inside of the mod and it's completely gutted.
Looking for CC's!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 23:23:42 »

Yup. That's him. Been on the waiting list for a couple months. I would have liked a snes controller better since that's the system I grew up with, but it's cool nonetheless. What makes the nes rattle? He sent me pics of the inside of the mod and it's completely gutted.

It's just 80s plastic and tolerances.  Grimmgreen has a review of one and I just don't care for creaky plastics is all. 

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 09:01:54 »
im going to bring this back from the grave.  I tried one of those cheap-o gas station ecigs a few months back and it was a pretty awful experience.  bad headaches, tight chest, chemical taste were just the start of the problems.  i eventually threw it out a few days after trying it and went back to my trust reds.

I then stopped by a local shop yesterday to try out a decent setup and i walked out with an innokin MVP 2 starter kit.  its pretty sweet.  it's been 24 hours without an analog and i have no urge to get one back in my hand.  I just joined the massdrop buy for a protank II.  it's oddly satisfying...
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline MTManiac

• can't is the cancer of happen
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 11:16:26 »
the cheap disposable e-cigs are worthless, completely worthless, you might as well throw your money away it's like buying a dell RD keyboard

I have tried all sorts of vaps including an eGo, Volcano inferno and lavatube (volt mod ftw), pax (shake it like a polariod? lol whats my battery at), Cloud (so small & great for shatter)

I like them all, they all have their own use. I make my own bho and shatter and ejuice mixes. I usually start with no nic juice so the hit is more pure for taste

The looks people give you when puffing away are hilarious, especially when you smell like cotton candy hehehe

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 12:19:39 »
im going to bring this back from the grave.  I tried one of those cheap-o gas station ecigs a few months back and it was a pretty awful experience.  bad headaches, tight chest, chemical taste were just the start of the problems.  i eventually threw it out a few days after trying it and went back to my trust reds.

I then stopped by a local shop yesterday to try out a decent setup and i walked out with an innokin MVP 2 starter kit.  its pretty sweet.  it's been 24 hours without an analog and i have no urge to get one back in my hand.  I just joined the massdrop buy for a protank II.  it's oddly satisfying...

YESSSSSs

Another mvp user.  I have both the v1 and v2.  It's my favorite mod I've ever tried.  Shape's awesome, it fires consistant, crazy battery life and it has none of the finicky irritations that DIY mods do.

Offline HackJoe

• MODZERO CUSTOMS
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 15:05:00 »
I use the Vamo V2 mainly with Viva Nova tanks. Anyone tried Grants Vanilla Custard? It's a must!

:)

J.
-MODZERO-

Offline SNF

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 17:49:44 »
Provari is a solid piece.

Now a days the vapes are getting crazy, I've seen people blow dragon breath clouds with the new devices that are being released.

Offline badcop

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 10:24:57 »

YESSSSSs

Another mvp user.  I have both the v1 and v2.  It's my favorite mod I've ever tried.  Shape's awesome, it fires consistant, crazy battery life and it has none of the finicky irritations that DIY mods do.

i've been using it for 2 weeks now with a microcoil pro tank and its really solid.  the ego threads are starting to get a little crunchy but i don't use ego stuff anyway.  i actually just went on a vape spending spree the last week but i've been cigarette free since Oct 1.  feels good man.

kayfun lite
protank 2 backup
db modz DNA 20 box mod
nemesis clone with magnet upgrade
igo-w RDA
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 13:08:33 »

YESSSSSs

i've been using it for 2 weeks now with a microcoil pro tank and its really solid.  the ego threads are starting to get a little crunchy but i don't use ego stuff anyway.  i actually just went on a vape spending spree the last week but i've been cigarette free since Oct 1.  feels good man.

kayfun lite
protank 2 backup
db modz DNA 20 box mod
igo-w RDA

I've got a dna20d that I'm going to try to finish a DIY mod for today.  I bought a bunch of juice in the past week as I'm fairly set on cartos, tanks and clearomizers.  I built my first coil for an igo-w this weekend, too.  It's not bad, I just have a head cold so I can't taste much right now.

Offline badcop

« Reply #79 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 10:04:03 »

YESSSSSs

kayfun lite
protank 2 backup
db modz DNA 20 box mod
igo-w RDA

I've got a dna20d that I'm going to try to finish a DIY mod for today.  I bought a bunch of juice in the past week as I'm fairly set on cartos, tanks and clearomizers.  I built my first coil for an igo-w this weekend, too.  It's not bad, I just have a head cold so I can't taste much right now.

nice post some pictures of it when you're done.  i built my first coil in the igo last night.  its pretty ugly but it works.  1.6 ohm @ 11 watts on the MVP.  i need to drill the holes out a bit to open this thing up.  it feels like i'm sucking up syrup through a straw.

Offline Khorne

« Reply #80 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 12:09:59 »
Home made coils are the best. I'm current running a cyclone/afc with a dual coil at .8 ohm. Dragon breath   :))
G1 Mekka - Mx Blacks
HHKB Pro 2
Realforce TKL - Variable weight

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #81 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 16:05:36 »

Hey- long time lurker, first time poster.  Got this classy piece today and I would have to say the King Mechanical Pipe is stellar.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 05:28:51 »
One thing I wanted to know and have not been able to find a suitable answer to yet is do nicotine-free, tobacco-free e-pipes have any health hazard AT ALL?

Offline ItsBc

• BARACOOT
    • Portfolio
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 07:01:36 »
I don't know how Atmos has not been mentioned yet. ^_^

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 10:28:19 »
One thing I wanted to know and have not been able to find a suitable answer to yet is do nicotine-free, tobacco-free e-pipes have any health hazard AT ALL?

Yes they do- but only currently to the user and in excessive dosages of PG or VG.  The most sane thing that could happen from using as directed is becoming dehydrated.  PG and VG both leech water from its surroundings until the bonds between the molecules break down.

Folks under adult age are also susceptible to becoming asthmatics if introduced to a large amount of inhaled PG.  PG is used in child asthma inhalers, but there are alternatives as people can become allergic to PG suddenly and without warning.

It is unknown the effects of certain flavorings and they are largely neglected when considering health concerns... I have no idea what inhaling cinnamon or other flavors does over a period of time.  It is doubtful anything happens as flavoring is such a small part of the total equation.  There is much more PG, VG, and even more H2O in any mixture of juice.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 10:35:17 »
So what's the buy in to get started with this? I'm just curious.

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 10:38:55 »
So what's the buy in to get started with this? I'm just curious.

I spent a bunch of $$$ to get a custom pipe.  It was about $100 total to get going.  You can get an itaste MVP for under $60 and get something that functions much better than my pipe xD

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #87 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 11:54:04 »
Got my kit the other day :)

This is the kit I got if anyone's interested:

http://blackhatcigs.com/blackhat-evod-ego-passthrough-kit.html
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 November 2013, 13:21:15 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 12:36:55 »
Thanks Binge for the information.

I'd also like to get the view of other members as well on this:

Would you recommend someone to pickup e-cigs, if they are going to use nicotine-free, tobacco-free liquids?
I would like to get into this hobby, but I fear the health hazards and possible addictions. I would like to give this a go because I like menthol, coffee, and other flavors, so I would like a new method to experience these flavours.

Offline badcop

« Reply #89 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 13:00:11 »

Would you recommend someone to pickup e-cigs, if they are going to use nicotine-free, tobacco-free liquids?
I would like to get into this hobby, but I fear the health hazards and possible addictions. I would like to give this a go because I like menthol, coffee, and other flavors, so I would like a new method to experience these flavours.

MOZ - if you're in no hurry to get it, www.fasttech.com has really good prices and great cloned stuff but they are slow as hell.  Sometimes its like 10 days to get to the US sometimes its 3 months.  YMMV.  I've purchased a ton of stuff on there and as long as you watch the reviews, you get good quality stuff.  just don't buy batteries or else they'll get hung up in china.  big issues at the moment with that. 

MVP v2  is a good start as well as something like a VAMO V5 mod and an evod or iclear 30s if you're serious but you can go with one of the starter kits and be very satisfied with it..  There's plenty of 0 nic juice out there and plenty of studies stating that the health risk is very small to nil.  The pharma companies and tobacco lobbyists are waging a war at the moment to get the general public misinformed to turn them against it.  don't believe everything you read!

I've

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #90 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 13:15:49 »
I've got 2 mvps.  They're baller and great for the price.  Really, a year ago they'd be 2x the price and still be a good deal, really.  Also, if you want more of the traditional tube shape, the itaste svd is solid as well.  It's a bit more expensive, but worth it.

As to what badcop said, I agree and think it extends to both sides, especially if you go to places like ECF.  There are a lot of drama mamas there that want to scare everyone into thinking the governments of the world want to ban all vaping all the time.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 14:03:57 »
Thanks for the recommendations, but it was more like, most smokers DO_NOT recommend others to smoke, is it the same with vape? Specially if someone is going completely clean, no-tobacco, no-nicotin, is it just as bad as chewing gum?

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 14:26:30 »
If you don't think you'd be tempted to try the nicotine, I'd say go for it. There's some really good flavors out there that even if I didn't need the nicotine, I'd still vape it.

Smokefreesource.com has some of the best juices out there under one roof. The Standard, Space Jam, Uncle Junks, and Five Pawns are a few that are highly regarded.
Looking for CC's!

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 14:29:51 »
I know for sure, I won't be tempted to try the nicotine flavors, having had decent amount of exposure to secondary smoke thanks to people around me, I have had no urges, but for some reason the "act" of smoking does attract me, but the adversaries were too many for my brain to allow it. Learning about nicotine free ecigs, and the vast number of flavours has urged me to try it for the flavours.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 14:33:08 »
If you don't think you'd be tempted to try the nicotine, I'd say go for it. There's some really good flavors out there that even if I didn't need the nicotine, I'd still vape it.

Smokefreesource.com has some of the best juices out there under one roof. The Standard, Space Jam, Uncle Junks, and Five Pawns are a few that are highly regarded.

Five pawns is awesome.

Thanks for the recommendations, but it was more like, most smokers DO_NOT recommend others to smoke, is it the same with vape? Specially if someone is going completely clean, no-tobacco, no-nicotin, is it just as bad as chewing gum?

Some people would say that, yeah, but I think it's mainly in reference to if you're using nic based juices.  I've been vaping for about 6 months now and wasn't a smoker beforehand and I still don't feel that NEED that people warned me about.  But everyone is different.  I'd say try if you're interested and if you feel the hook dig in, get rid of the stuff.  The secondhand market is lively enough you won't be out too much.

Offline quickcrx702

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 00:08:40 »

Of course!  Since you aren't after the nicotine effect, I'll give you some tips.  If you want to vape liquid instead of dry plant material, I recommend using a vegetable glycerin extract.  You decarb the herb first, then add about equal amount of VG to herb in a mason jar, and put it in a crockpot full of water for about 24-48 hours.  You can look up detailed processes online.  It works better if your plant material is stronger, using stress "mint" will produce an inferior vaping experience.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #96 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 00:12:40 »
What's y'all favourite juice?

I like pomegranate and cherry coke

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #97 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 00:55:18 »
I like coke flavors, some rums and almost any mint I've tried.

Five Pawns makes good juice, as does House of Liquid. 

Offline elton5354

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 01:46:34 »
I haven't used mine for a year and I'm surprised the battery is still working and the juice tasted okay.

I just checked the Five Pawns and wow, $30 for 30 mL...

Offline badcop

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 12:56:06 »
I'm really digging the vapor chef's stuff - hobbes blood and honey peary

vapetriks dorky stud and the right stuff
mister e liquid's stuff is really good too.