Author Topic: [GB] Monoflex 60% CLOSE  (Read 24457 times)

Offline SantiGo

[GB] Monoflex 60% CLOSE
« on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 17:14:54 »
Hi all we start !

IC - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=110301.0

GB start: 20.01.2021 18.00 UTC
GB end:  20.02.2021 18.00 UTC

GB will end in a month from the start or when we sell all 150 kits

Group buy - GB will be FCFS, kits are limited to 150 + 150 Extra tops.
!!!IMPORTANT!!!! Only 1 kit and 1 extra top allowed per one person. Selling spots will lead to permanent ban for this and all our future group buys.
Plate CAD files will be publicly available after GB.

All the information are on the website - https://santigo.com.ua/product/gb-monoflex-keyboard-60/ and Discord - https://discord.gg/HQyEWAMpMF
Thank you all for your support

DESCRIPTION
•Manufactured by SantiGo Customs in Europa
•Design by  bizunow
•6.5 Degree Typing Angle
•Plate mounting style – something similar to sandwich mount (because plate has special cutout where it will be put and pressed between top and bottom, top and bottom between themselves)
•Material: Aluminum case 60xx series
•Carbon fiber leaf-spring plate (regular / half)
•POM plate (regular / half )
•PCB: type  C with daughterboard   and compatible with QMK, and hopefully VIA support
•Layout: 60% with  ANSI/ISO . As an extra option we have 3 different available HHKB/WKL/Regular
Colors - In base kit Anodizing and Extra options Cerakote +35 eur all colors you can chek in web site

Price kit 225 eur Each KIT includes:
• 1x – Case (Top and Bottom)
• 1x – PCB Type C with daughterboard by keyten and ILWrites
• 2x Plate – One plate Carbon fiber Leaf spring or regular or Half depending on your choice and one POM plate regular Half or Regular.
• 2x – Two foams (from felt): one for bottom, second between PCB and plate
• 80x – Switch films from my friend the_mihalich
• 10x – Screws м2
• 8x – Board legs (4 black 4 with skull image (huge thank to T0mb3ry for boneyard picture)

Shipment and delivery time: - 4-5 month after GB Worldwide ship 32.5eur (Italia 15 eur) 

How much does the keyboard weigh?
The weight of the keyboard built is around 1.3kg +-

LAYOUT

Video Typing sounds Monoflex 60%

Video how work Flex plate
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 February 2021, 18:25:19 by SantiGo »

Offline SantiGo

Re: [GB] Monoflex 60% live 20.01.2021 18.00 UTC
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 17:15:07 »
We're glad that in this troubled times we've received a lot of interest in our product.
But we had technical difficulties with payment processing during the group buy during short period of time, and for some reason our hosting provider thought that we've been a subject of DDoS and shut down our website without prior notice.

We might've missed some number transactions , but right now we have no exact numbers on hand.

As aforementioned in group buy rules - we'll keep it live until 150 payed orders. As of now we can't give a guarantee that this number will include discarded transactions mentioned above, but we'll do our best for it to happen.

UPDATED 09.02.2021

Groupbuy time has come to an end. Thank you, everyone, for participation and your support.
I’m going to visit production likes this week, as aforementioned before.
All invoices will be sent ’til Thursday, working on it right now.

Follow discord for further updates or PM me directly.
I’ll post all the updates in here: from aluminum acquisition to cases miling, paint jobs and packaging. THX for all to everyone who supported
Modify message

« Last Edit: Mon, 08 February 2021, 18:34:40 by SantiGo »

Offline Chippy

• sus chef
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 20:07:41 »
Really interesting board...so tempting
1.2og | Buddy 6xx | Le Fishe V1 Proto | xyz60 Rev2 | Quartermaster | Chimera65 | Satisfaction75 | Realforce 84u | Zenith Z-150 | Realforce 86u | 378
More
This and the swiss cheese keyboard is the next generation of keyboards

Offline The_Boom_Boy

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 23:09:24 »
Is this the grey anode?
260023-0

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 05:39:18 »
Hi no its after sandblast

Offline keyten

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 05:47:35 »
gl bro  ;)

Offline The_Boom_Boy

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 07:33:08 »
Have you got a picture of the grey anode?

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 08:09:19 »
The plate is not included in the price?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see those are extra options.

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 10:23:20 »
Group Buy Starts on 1/20
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 January 2021, 15:05:41 by bthezebra »

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 13:16:44 »
Congrats on the successful GB, hope y'all do another round in the future, love the flex  :thumb:

Each KIT includes:
• 1x – Case (Top and Bottom)
• 1x – PCB Type C with daughterboard by keyten and Bit Vadol
• 2x Plate – One plate Carbon fiber Leaf spring or regular or Half depending on your choice and one POM plate regular Half or Regular.
• 2x – Two foams (from felt): one for bottom, second between PCB and plate
• 80x – Switch films from my friend the_mihalich
• 10x – Screws м2
• 8x – Board legs (4 black 4 with skull image (huge thank to T0mb3ry for boneyard picture)

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 13:17:33 »
Congrats on the successful GB, hope y'all do another round in the future, love the flex  :thumb:

Thx but GB only start tommorow) check discord plz

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 20 January 2021, 08:24:38 »
Does the PCB hit the bottom of the inside case when typing on the half plate? I think the Polaris had this problem.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 20 January 2021, 09:46:42 »
The "Cerakote" option on the website causes the webpage to freeze and everything turns gray.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 20 January 2021, 15:11:22 »
There were web site difficulties due to unanticipated demand and an underprepared server but it's all up and running now.

Offline SantiGo

Re: [GB] Monoflex 60% GB LIVE
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 21 January 2021, 07:25:20 »
We're glad that in this troubled times we've received a lot of interest in our product.
But we had technical difficulties with payment processing during the group buy during short period of time, and for some reason our hosting provider thought that we've been a subject of DDoS and shut down our website without prior notice.

We might've missed some number transactions, but right now we have no exact numbers on hand.

As aforementioned in group buy rules - we'll keep it live until 150 payed orders. As of now we can't give a guarantee that this number will include discarded transactions mentioned above, but we'll do our best for it to happen.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 January 2021, 09:21:00 by SantiGo »

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 22 January 2021, 02:45:04 »
Glad the site is fixed.

Will POM half plate feel different from CF half plate?

Will the plate file (e.g. DXF or SVG) and/or PCB files (e.g. Gerber) be published after the GB is finished?

I also would like an answer to this question from the OP:

Does the PCB hit the bottom of the inside case when typing on the half plate? I think the Polaris had this problem.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 22 January 2021, 18:42:19 »
Glad the site is fixed. - ty

Will POM half plate feel different from CF half plate? - YES Its anoter . CF half - my favorite - POM witout leaf spring and it has a different sound and a different flex

Will the plate file (e.g. DXF or SVG) and/or PCB files (e.g. Gerber) be published after the GB is finished? - ye sure we give plate dxf after GB

I also would like an answer to this question from the OP:

Quote from: Fredington on Wed, 20 January 2021, 08:24:38
Does the PCB hit the bottom of the inside case when typing on the half plate? I think the Polaris had this problem. - no, it will not be as we learned from Polaris I mentioned it in the discord + we have a PCB wit daughterboard, I tested personally for months ...

ach plate sounds different, but each has a different flex
Carbon Fiber Regular - leaf spring - Flex
 Carbon Fiber Half - leaf spring - Good Flex (my favorite)
 Carbon Fiber Without leaf spring (Regular) - without Flex
 Carbon Fiber Without leaf spring (Half) - very few Flex
 POM Regular without leaf spring - without Flex  but sound But the sound its another like carbon
 POM Half without leaf spring - without Flex But the sound its another like carbon

Offline fishbiscuit13

• do you realize ???
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 15:28:09 »
I'll be very eager to see just how far this tanks you not only with QCing several dozen options but dealing with the legal and financial ramifications of violating EU and national customs laws.

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 16:07:08 »
I'll be very eager to see just how far this tanks you not only with QCing several dozen options but dealing with the legal and financial ramifications of violating EU and national customs laws.

why say something so toxic and unnecessary about a GB you're not even a part of?

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 17:22:29 »

what ahahah I am breaking. ? all shipments will be sent by the courier service (https://novaposhta.ua/ru - google and translate if you need) which cooperates with DHL and UPS ... I am Officially registered as an entrepreneur in Ukraine and pay taxes there (study the tax law of Ukraine and what is FOP 2 groups) then we'll talk :)) All production and shiphing  will be from UKRAINE .. You are so far from this that you do not even understand that no payment system can connect you to receive payments on the site if you are not an entrepreneur. They check all your documents and bank accounts for a month or two) so it's better to be silent than talk nonsense

« Last Edit: Wed, 27 January 2021, 17:35:31 by SantiGo »

Offline Pennywise359

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 17:37:00 »
I feel like with massive influx of people this hobby is turning into a dumpster. Where's all this hate coming from? Oh right some people in EU love getting tax raped.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 28 January 2021, 04:16:00 »
How does the anodized colors look like? Especially for the gray option - is there some samples we can have a look?

Is it possible to have Cerakote in other colors than in the listed one?

Other things:
I'm glad that there are projects that try to price in the more affordable range. Import / VAT tax is quite difficult to avoid in my country - I or the seller (almost) always have to provide invoice. It is illegal, but some people may not want to contribute their share for some reasons, e.g. they benefit not so much from the "welfare" (e.g. universal healthcare & free education) of their countries while their governments might have spent most of their money on other things, e.g. wars for domination / weaponry industries.
If I have to, I gladly comply to the law in my case - while I have proxy who helped me to collect items and to declare lower prices too.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 28 January 2021, 18:00:26 »
Hello Cerakota colors, only those that there are no single orders on the site (Gray anode from lockdown Has not come to me yet ... I warned everyone in Discord before buying ... but also gave an approximate color that will be .. thanks

Offline SantiGo

Re: [GB] Monoflex 60% (CLOSE) Purchase of materials
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 18:21:35 »
Groupbuy time has come to an end. Thank you, everyone, for participation and your support.

Follow discord - https://discord.gg/HQyEWAMpMF for further updates or PM me directly.
I’ll post all the updates in here: from aluminum acquisition to cases miling, paint jobs and packaging. THX for all to everyone who supported  :thumb:

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 18:26:22 »

We might've missed some number transactions , but right now we have no exact numbers on hand.

UPDATED 09.02.2021

Follow discord for further updates or PM me directly.
I’ll post all the updates in here: from aluminum acquisition to cases miling, paint jobs and packaging. THX for all to everyone who supported

Offline Xantus

Re: [GB] Monoflex 60% CLOSE
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 10 April 2021, 08:21:19 »
I'm selling my spot. If you're interested send me a PM.

Offline godzillq25

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 20:09:29 »
well that discord was fun, asking questions is not fun, like people ur fellow consumers why are you answering when the question is not aimed at u, now im banned from the discord for having a conversation and defending myself on why i asked for an update. u said u'd ban anyone that talked about ur other messed up gb. i didn't even talk about it.

so u banned me of ur discord, what are you going to do with my order

Offline DotMatrix

• Charue Design
    • Charue Design
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 17:10:26 »
Just a warning to you all on SantiGo Customs and all the issues the Lyra GB has had with him: https://redd.it/nfnbau

Basically SantiGo has full control of the Lyra GB but publicly denies that and has been promising shipping "next week" for 5 months but refuses to show any pictures of all the finished boards, packed, with shipping labels like he's claimed.

He's also threatened to bulk ship all the boards he was paid to do packaging/fulfillment for to the original GB designer to "teach him a lesson" by forcing him to pay customs or risk having the shipment detained.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 03:23:05 »
Santigo has so far claimed that the cut aluminum billets are ready and will be sent to the manufacturer. Given the Lyra controversy (and Santigo's defensive attitude on Discord) I think it's reasonable to request photos of the aluminum billets at this point as a sign that work on this GB is in fact proceeding.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 31 May 2021, 19:25:43 »
So... Lyra GB has gone completely off the rails. The Reddit Mechmarket mods either are threatening to or already have banned Santigo already. Santigo has failed to provide any evidence that he even intends to start working on Monoflex, not to mention does not appear interested in finishing the Lyra GB.

Contact your payment companies and get your refunds ASAP. This guy looks like he's turning into another Teslatron.

Offline zekth

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 06:15:55 »
Santigo disappeared. People are trying to charge back if they can.

This is just a scam group-buy.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #31 on: Sat, 06 November 2021, 13:08:39 »
Santigo disappeared. People are trying to charge back if they can.

This is just a scam group-buy.

Show Image

So it happened again... and again. Cables, Lyra, now this

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 10:29:27 »
For anyone who was involved in this failed/scam group buy, please see Nask's amazing salvage efforts to deliver these boards with his own time, efforts, and funds:

Re:Monoflex - In stock Sale