Author Topic: G33k.Works - Not Everyone's Nice, Naughty Holiday Sale  (Read 6257 times)

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
G33k.Works - Not Everyone's Nice, Naughty Holiday Sale
« on: Fri, 10 August 2018, 21:07:52 »

Not everyone of you has been nice this year! And that's ok I guess. I mean who am I to judge you...so to reward you for your naughty ways I'm including a little extra in some of your packages....will I be naughty or nice....find out.

Pick the Sculpt/Colorway you want/Butt of your choice, if more than one person enters for that choice RNG will occur. Select your top 3 choices in case your first is won. HornKey & B0rk are $35 each, Blanks are $20 each plus shipping, 1 entry per person.
Raffle will close Saturday @ 5:30PM and Invoices will be sent out within 1 hour. Unpaid invoices after 8 hours will be considered null and void and a new winner will be picked.

Images
https://imgur.com/a/EbKY0Hh

Form
https://goo.gl/forms/ba8cX4TCrYnpk3xP2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,

I am N3rdly or g33k.works or that guy who makes beard oil and beer soap. I've been sucked into the world of artisan making thanks to support
from various members of the community. I hope you all enjoy my keys and the progress I make as I continue making.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the time has come for my first artisan sale.  :o  I present to you The Horn(ke)y in both Vanilla and Ribbed varieties.  >:D

Sale link below
https://goo.gl/forms/rYAZAhvVxxxO3frM2
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2018, 12:41:21 by N3RDLY »

Offline mbsurfer

Re: G33k.Works - Hardcore Hornography Raffle
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 10 August 2018, 23:09:38 »
Awesome to see all of the progress you've made! Looking great! Definitely am in.

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 10 August 2018, 23:11:23 »
Love the different color varieties! Definitely see them fitting a lot of different sets.

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 10 August 2018, 23:12:20 »
Love the different color varieties! Definitely see them fitting a lot of different sets.

Thanks I tried to do a wide variety of colors to appease the MASSIVE amount of keysets out their today.

Offline cucgach

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 02 September 2018, 08:11:19 »
Received mine couple of weeks ago. Nice work N3RDLY

202847-0
202849-1
Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 02 September 2018, 23:21:07 »
Received mine couple of weeks ago. Nice work N3RDLY

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

^_^ Thank you!