Author Topic: Help Identifying Keyboard  (Read 2666 times)

Offline LesleyGrey

Help Identifying Keyboard
« on: Mon, 27 February 2023, 21:11:15 »
Hello!

My apologies if this is in the wrong spot, I'm not aware of any dedicated IDing thread (and registering on Deskthority doesn't seem possible atm). At any rate, I've spotted a vaguely interesting looking keyboard at a local auction. Will probably come out costing next to nothing, but it comes bundled with like 5 monitors and 6 other garbage keyboards, which would be a pain for me to collect/store, so I would love to know if the keyboard might be worth it at all. Unfortunately, the only photo of the keyboard comically obscures anything that might be easily identifiable, and I haven't had any luck with searching with what I can determine about it. It's unfortunately not possible to ask for more details/better photos. If anyone has any ideas on what it might be, I'd really appreciate it!

Obviously 101 key ANSI, bigass enter, and what seems to me to be an oddly small profile for the time, but beyond that I've got nothing. I'm pretty new to this though, so there may be something I've missed! Thanks again for any help!

Offline Maledicted

Re: Help Identifying Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 27 February 2023, 21:49:20 »
You should be able to get into the Discord. I don't personally know what that is offhand, somebody in the Discord might though.

https://discord.gg/ddjx7WS

Offline LesleyGrey

Re: Help Identifying Keyboard
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 02 March 2023, 11:41:19 »
For posterity, I'm pretty sure it's an Acer 6511-T11/US. Already committed to it, so I guess I'll be the proud owner of another dome-with-slider board. Thanks so much!