Author Topic: [GB] LZ : PhysiX [Complete]  (Read 191564 times)

Re: [GB] LZ : PhysiX GB [Invoice]
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 13:52:48 »
I believe its shipping + taxes

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I don't like paying Korean taxes.  /s
It would be your country state/province tax (I think) + the shipping difference, that's the conclusion I've come to doing the math vs friends of mine that live in different provinces with the same order.

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #201 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 13:56:24 »
I was just kidding before.

But it would be helpful if LZ would do a breakdown in the invoice to avoid all this guessing.

« Reply #202 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 13:59:47 »
I was just kidding before.

But it would be helpful if LZ would do a breakdown in the invoice to avoid all this guessing.
Agreed, an I caught the /s but still figured I'd try an break it down for any other spectators haha

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 15:04:03 »
I live in a tax free US state so I’m a bit surprised my shipping is quite a bit over 100 (no extra pcb or plate).

Offline bciamny

« Reply #204 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 18:27:52 »
shipping is around $80ish to the us from south korea with ems. the bag being included pumps the shipping up about $10-12. guessing, i think the calculation is (base+addons+shipping) x paypal fee percentage. so shipping too is also subject to the fee and pumps up that amount.

expensive fees beyond the base price but the base price is also really high too (compared to many gbs).

« Reply #205 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 22:22:31 »
I can't wait for this beautiful board.

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #206 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 01:42:51 »
The basic set is calculated as 4,300g and the weight of the additional options is added to the ems cost.
Basic Price + Option Price + Shipping Cost + PayPal Fee
PayPal fee is 4.451% Rounded up to 4.5%.

There was a slight problem with the application of the shipping rate.
I will send a refund for the difference. $2~$6

« Last Edit: Sat, 02 November 2019, 01:54:03 by LifeZ »
LZ Limited

Offline flippanteer

« Reply #207 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 01:53:15 »
The basic set is calculated as 4,300kg and the weight of the additional options is added to the ems cost.

4,300kg?! Wow we're shipping elephants here! /s
Current boards: FLX Virgo w/ NK Drys, E8.5 w/ NK Drys, LZ Physix w/ H1s,  Moon TKL w/ MX Zilents, HAD66 [Alice layout] w/ NK Creams, KBD75v1 w/ Zealios 67g v1

Purchased boards: Infinitum

Past boards: Trinity w/ Tealios v2, Lubrigante w/ Holy YOK Trash Pandas, Kumo w/ Novelkeys Cream, Diverge 2 w/ MX Browns, Planck w/ MOD-H, Anne Pro w/ MX Blue

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #208 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 01:54:21 »
The basic set is calculated as 4,300kg and the weight of the additional options is added to the ems cost.

haha...4300g  ;D
LZ Limited

Offline iammeuru

Re: [GB] LZ : PhysiX GB [Order]
« Reply #209 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 03:13:03 »
Will the alps plates have alps stab cutouts? Only asking because the alps keysets i use are the signature plastic ones that have cherry stabilizer stems.

His alps plates typically use alps stab cutouts

Yes, I just confirmed with LZ through email, it's gonna be alps stab cutouts....but WHY tho..all the nice newly made alps caps comes with mx stab mount....also no existing vintage set will fit into a physix, you will need to combine multiple sets, good luck finding the right profile/condition/color or else it's gonna look really ugly

I also emailed LZ, and he told me that if everyone who ordered the alps plate was onboard with changing alps stab cutouts to MX stab cutouts, he would be willing to do it.
I might PM all the alps plate people later to see what they think.

I am buying one of these from someone who was ready to give up their spot, and I'm getting an Alps plate, else I'd have just not commented and left everyone to their own devices. Why not inset and/or outset the Alps stabilizer inserts from the MX ones so you can support both alps inserts and MX stabs... that might prove to be impossible with this board (due to where the keycaps end up in relation to the top case piece?), but alps inserts and wires can technically be outset from the edge of the keycap (try not to if it isn't needed tho) as the wire can protrude beyond the edge of the keycap due to the costar insert sticking out below (or the standard Alps keycap insert for that matter) the keycap itself. Maybe a compromise can be made if anyone can work with LZ to check the plate file out for dual compatibility. I think if dual compatibility is not possible I'd personally tend to go toward maximum capability, which means Alps inserts, though if I'm the only holdout I'll vote with the rest of you for consensus even if it limits me to just DCS Alps sets, and the Rare DSA Alps sets.

Serious Question: I care about this subject myself and have previously suggested that Alps only PCBs support an MX screw-in stabilizer for the spacebar. That being said, the only place I usually ever have a hard time eliminating rattle completely is in a spacebar, particularly the 7u variety because the bar is stabilizing so much potential wobble relative to the wire's stability, but on the shorter (even 2.75u) keycaps I never have a problem. Why would we care to do it this way on the PhysiX? We don't have any stabs that you won't be able to get rid of rattle and major wobble on.

Note (#1): There are plenty of vintage alps boards that have 1.25u bottom row mods as someone was talking about being difficult to find, as well as plenty that have all the other makings for this board that can be combined to make a decent looking final keycap set... If you use PBT caps like from 5140 as someone else suggested, yellowing isn't an issue, as they're PBT. This board can, and if it supports them, likely will end up with a vintage set at some point during my ownership; but I'm weird and have a ton of Alps keycaps from harvested boards laying around.

Note (#2): DCS Yuri is also being made... nowhere near as cool IMO as WoB, but more modern Alps sets is news everyone should be excited about.

P.S. Can we get Tai Hao to make 1.5u mods and 7u spacebars for their Alps sets? More available useful sets in this space would be awesome! That and a 1.75u Right Shift coupled with a 1u row4 FN and a 1u numpad zero would be most of the additional compatibility I'd need or care about from them.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 November 2019, 03:16:45 by iammeuru »

Offline genesisx

Re: [GB] LZ : PhysiX GB [Order]
« Reply #210 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 09:05:54 »
Will the alps plates have alps stab cutouts? Only asking because the alps keysets i use are the signature plastic ones that have cherry stabilizer stems.

His alps plates typically use alps stab cutouts

Yes, I just confirmed with LZ through email, it's gonna be alps stab cutouts....but WHY tho..all the nice newly made alps caps comes with mx stab mount....also no existing vintage set will fit into a physix, you will need to combine multiple sets, good luck finding the right profile/condition/color or else it's gonna look really ugly

I also emailed LZ, and he told me that if everyone who ordered the alps plate was onboard with changing alps stab cutouts to MX stab cutouts, he would be willing to do it.
I might PM all the alps plate people later to see what they think.

I am buying one of these from someone who was ready to give up their spot, and I'm getting an Alps plate, else I'd have just not commented and left everyone to their own devices. Why not inset and/or outset the Alps stabilizer inserts from the MX ones so you can support both alps inserts and MX stabs... that might prove to be impossible with this board (due to where the keycaps end up in relation to the top case piece?), but alps inserts and wires can technically be outset from the edge of the keycap (try not to if it isn't needed tho) as the wire can protrude beyond the edge of the keycap due to the costar insert sticking out below (or the standard Alps keycap insert for that matter) the keycap itself. Maybe a compromise can be made if anyone can work with LZ to check the plate file out for dual compatibility. I think if dual compatibility is not possible I'd personally tend to go toward maximum capability, which means Alps inserts, though if I'm the only holdout I'll vote with the rest of you for consensus even if it limits me to just DCS Alps sets, and the Rare DSA Alps sets.

Serious Question: I care about this subject myself and have previously suggested that Alps only PCBs support an MX screw-in stabilizer for the spacebar. That being said, the only place I usually ever have a hard time eliminating rattle completely is in a spacebar, particularly the 7u variety because the bar is stabilizing so much potential wobble relative to the wire's stability, but on the shorter (even 2.75u) keycaps I never have a problem. Why would we care to do it this way on the PhysiX? We don't have any stabs that you won't be able to get rid of rattle and major wobble on.

Note (#1): There are plenty of vintage alps boards that have 1.25u bottom row mods as someone was talking about being difficult to find, as well as plenty that have all the other makings for this board that can be combined to make a decent looking final keycap set... If you use PBT caps like from 5140 as someone else suggested, yellowing isn't an issue, as they're PBT. This board can, and if it supports them, likely will end up with a vintage set at some point during my ownership; but I'm weird and have a ton of Alps keycaps from harvested boards laying around.

Note (#2): DCS Yuri is also being made... nowhere near as cool IMO as WoB, but more modern Alps sets is news everyone should be excited about.

P.S. Can we get Tai Hao to make 1.5u mods and 7u spacebars for their Alps sets? More available useful sets in this space would be awesome! That and a 1.75u Right Shift coupled with a 1u row4 FN and a 1u numpad zero would be most of the additional compatibility I'd need or care about from them.
Just my 2 cents, but buying a new alps set with MX stab mount is way easier than finding a combination of 1.5u 1.25u 1.75u with the right profile and a bunch of other ANSI mods that are not cheap laser engraved ones (AT101, Taihao). I like vintage alps boards, but I have no problem with high quality brand new doubleshot(DCS sets) and PBT(Kprepublic XDA, PMK) keycaps that fit easily into a more modern layout like LZ physix. This also means I don't need to rip keycaps from multiple vintage alps board that I have already converted to usb. Buying a full alps board just for a few keycaps is usually not my style.

That said this is exactly the problem with alps in this hobby, compatibility is always an issue and everyone's style differs. With respect to everyone who want alps cutout, I still strongly prefer mx cutout.

« Reply #211 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 17:43:54 »

haha...4300g  ;D

Am I calculating this conversion properly?
4300g = 9.48 lbs (◯o◯∥)

Offline dantambok

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 20:19:03 »

Am I calculating this conversion properly?
4300g = 9.48 lbs (◯o◯∥)

Well that includes all the packaging, not just the board.
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #213 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 22:03:14 »
LZ Limited

Offline mrkantz

« Reply #214 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 22:13:31 »
Nice! Can't wait

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

« Reply #215 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 22:34:56 »
Some more potato.
https://imgur.com/a/uJeck4s
I'm hungry for potatoes

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
« Reply #216 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 01:12:36 »
Some more potato.
https://imgur.com/a/uJeck4s
Lookin great, can we get some pics showing off the weight?
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline shnizlon

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 02:12:54 »
Invoice received and paid :)

Offline dantambok

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 05:36:52 »
Silver case.. should i get black or the white wristrest? help?  :-X
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #219 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 06:46:15 »

For only $5 each I went with both :p
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline Smoff

• 817 785
    • Youtube
« Reply #220 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 14:22:31 »
Just paid invoice :)
Current boards: Matrix 1.2 OG | Matrix 8xv2.0 | Cherry g80-1000 | Cherry g80-3000 | Matrix 2.0add | Matrix Noah

Boards on the way: Duck Orion v2.5 | Matrix Falcon

Previous boards: BOK.CP | Duck Orion v3 | Mech27v2 | HHKB pro2 x3 | Cherry g80-11800 | NIU mini | Klippe r1 | Brutal60 | Duck Unicorn x Legend | Duck jetfire | Cherry g80-1800 | IDB60 | PC Salamander | Lin Whale r2 | LZ Physix | Duck Viper v3 |

« Reply #221 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 15:50:38 »

Wow, not even having considered that as an option, I feel stupid that I did not do the same. lol Good show

If we already paid, is it too late to add the extra wrist-rest?
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 November 2019, 15:55:16 by Critical_Thinker_ »

Offline dantambok

« Reply #222 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 19:13:59 »

Wow, not even having considered that as an option, I feel stupid that I did not do the same. lol Good show

If we already paid, is it too late to add the extra wrist-rest?

im sure he could just send over another invoice for $5 hah. I'll send him an email now
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #223 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 19:28:57 »
Wrist rest weight about 350g.
Increased weight may cause shipping fee differences.
Shipping allocation for ems is 500g steps.  :eek:
LZ Limited

« Reply #224 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 09:07:42 »
Wrist rest weight about 350g.
Increased weight may cause shipping fee differences.
Shipping allocation for ems is 500g steps.  :eek:

lol yeah I think I am good actually :)

Offline ywcsam

« Reply #225 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 10:54:11 »
Has all the invoices been out yet? I have yet to receive mine  :'(

Offline Smoff

• 817 785
    • Youtube
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 16:20:37 »
Can you see your name on the spreadsheet?
Current boards: Matrix 1.2 OG | Matrix 8xv2.0 | Cherry g80-1000 | Cherry g80-3000 | Matrix 2.0add | Matrix Noah

Boards on the way: Duck Orion v2.5 | Matrix Falcon

Previous boards: BOK.CP | Duck Orion v3 | Mech27v2 | HHKB pro2 x3 | Cherry g80-11800 | NIU mini | Klippe r1 | Brutal60 | Duck Unicorn x Legend | Duck jetfire | Cherry g80-1800 | IDB60 | PC Salamander | Lin Whale r2 | LZ Physix | Duck Viper v3 |

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #227 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 18:22:17 »
If a slot opens or someone wants to drop, please let me know! I missed the initial time window!
Dolphin v1 LE | TGR Jane | LZ Ergo

Offline ywcsam

« Reply #228 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 18:46:03 »
Can you see your name on the spreadsheet?

Yes, what I didn't realize was there is a message to the right saying my email was wrong or something lol. Thanks!

Offline Lisinge

« Reply #229 on: Tue, 05 November 2019, 16:19:35 »
Do we actually have until the 20th of december to change the case color as that's the order edit date?

Offline PotatoTM

« Reply #230 on: Tue, 05 November 2019, 17:31:11 »
Finally payed, kind of worried the STS plate will clash with the black case colour but I didn’t want to go classic black alum :p

Offline Lisinge

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 03:06:27 »
LZ: What color will the PCB be?

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #232 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 02:28:46 »

Like this?
black core + clear solder mask
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=97316.msg2824036#msg2824036

I'll check if this is possible.
LZ Limited

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #233 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 02:34:04 »
Do we actually have until the 20th of december to change the case color as that's the order edit date?

Orders can be changed before 20 Dec.
It is not possible after that.
LZ Limited

Offline Lisinge

« Reply #234 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 06:00:05 »

Like this?

Great, thanks!

Offline kturnbull

« Reply #235 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 06:45:09 »

Like this?

+1. That'd be hot.

Re: [GB] LZ : PhysiX GB [Invoice : D-1]
« Reply #236 on: Fri, 08 November 2019, 10:03:06 »

Like this?

+1. That'd be hot.

My god this thing just keeps getting better and better :eek:

Offline roguesystem087

Re: [GB] LZ : PhysiX GB [Invoice : D-1]
« Reply #237 on: Fri, 08 November 2019, 22:41:49 »
i know its unlikely :( but if someone wants to sell their spot :( please do pm,
best regards,
rogue

Offline Lisinge

Re: [GB] LZ : PhysiX GB [Production]
« Reply #238 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 16:51:42 »
Wanted to say thank you LZ for making this PCB QMK and USB-C, and to hineybush for helping LZ!

Offline Ph0nebook

« Reply #239 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 20:09:17 »
I’m also looking for a spot if someone wants to drop out! Pm please  :blank:

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #240 on: Sun, 10 November 2019, 18:16:11 »
Do not allow spots.
Because of the personal trading of Spot Premium sales,
I received several times of paypal disput.
I don't know why I should get the disput.
There were a lot of problems and I don't want to get stressed out of it.
If you sales? Please send after receiving.
LZ Limited

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #241 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 20:36:15 »
Update. 2019.11.18
The update was late for health reasons.
I returned home from the hospital last week.
My back hurts and needed treatment.
lumbar herniated intervertebral disc....No.4~5
https://imgur.com/a/PHhLfm8
I'm recovering now and need to be careful for two months.

Take care of your health.

PhysiX: R1
The factory's CNC machines are busy.
The payment deadline was closed on November 8th.
Cancellations are valid until November 20.
Orders can be modified by 20 December.
The best order number will be confirmed on the 21st.
Samples of hiney's PCB will be ordered soon.(Thanks Hiney)
KIN's bags and other accessories will be available soon.(Thanks KIN)
It's still going smoothly.

https://imgur.com/a/o2RyU1n
LZ Limited

Offline dantambok

« Reply #242 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 20:42:47 »
Thanks for the update LZ! ;D

Get well soon, take care of your back.
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline mrkantz

« Reply #243 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 20:51:31 »
Thanks for the update, hope you feel better

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 22:15:08 »
Wow this is exciting. Thanks for the update dude!!!
Hope your back gets better.

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #245 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 22:27:54 »
Hope you aren’t in too much pain because that sounds painful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline 2QT2BSTR8

« Reply #246 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 23:01:07 »
Thanks LZ. Take care of yourself.

Offline Zilliqa

« Reply #247 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 23:10:51 »
Ouch! Take care LZ!

Offline nycxandy

« Reply #248 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 23:54:23 »
Get well soon!

Offline PotatoTM

« Reply #249 on: Mon, 18 November 2019, 00:09:44 »
Looking real good LZ, thanks for the update but prioritize your health!