Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 773111 times)

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #1950 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 15:56:16 »
Almost positive you are mixing up this GB with the m65a.

Yeah I might be

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #1951 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 16:48:46 »
lol what a cop out. pathetic.

Keeping it classy, demorer, love it.

Anyways, I still think that it makes sense to wait until shipping has finished before corrections are handled. Especially if more parts will need to be ordered, I'm looking at you cracked poly bottoms.

Right of course. We should wait an extra three months because we're second class pieces of **** who didn't spring for the aluminum bottoms. To the back of the bus cracked polycarb boys, we don't give a **** that you got a ****ed up keyboard get you just shutup and take it until we decide we've gotten enough relaxing in to deal with you.

« Reply #1952 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 16:51:06 »
Right of course. We should wait an extra three months because we're second class pieces of **** who didn't spring for the aluminum bottoms. To the back of the bus cracked polycarb boys, we don't give a **** that you got a ****ed up keyboard get you just shutup and take it until we decide we've gotten enough relaxing in to deal with you.

And if they need to order more poly bottoms to replace the cracked ones doesn't it make sense they would need a total number before ordering? I doubt the manufacturer would even let them order a single unit at a time.

Offline demorior

« Reply #1953 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 16:53:09 »

Anyways, I still think that it makes sense to wait until shipping has finished before corrections are handled. Especially if more parts will need to be ordered, I'm looking at you cracked poly bottoms.

the guy is dense. dead pixel the same guy back in august who was critical of everyone who complained about the lack of communication 4 months ago and look at this GB now. the amount arrogance he possesses is palpable.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1954 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 16:53:37 »

Hey if you ordered a premium kit youd still be waiting for anything at all to happen. Just watching this thread makes me more and more nervous by the day as to what's finally going to ship out to me but seriously dude, take it to PMs at this point - I don't care if they aren't responding to you, they aren't responding to anyone and you're just clogging up the entire thread with your toxic ****.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #1955 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 16:56:37 »

Hey if you ordered a premium kit youd still be waiting for anything at all to happen. Just watching this thread makes me more and more nervous by the day as to what's finally going to ship out to me but seriously dude, take it to PMs at this point - I don't care if they aren't responding to you, they aren't responding to anyone and you're just clogging up the entire thread with your toxic ****.

Bro don't give me any ****, I was in the first "guinea pig" round. Shipped out ****ed up PCB, shipped out an assembled board so the polycarb cracked. All I'm doing is not supporting the leadership for screwing things up, as opposed to some other people in here.

You on the other hand will probably be fine. You'll get screws, alu bottom (which can't break in shipping), a fixed PCB, etc.

And no point taking it to PMs because they know about the issues and I'm waiting for public releases.

« Reply #1956 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 16:59:10 »
the guy is dense. dead pixel the same guy back in august who was critical of everyone who complained about the lack of communication 4 months ago and look at this GB now. the amount arrogance he possesses is palpable.

Spare the thread your insults. At the very least keep the conversation on topic if you can't help yourself from being an insulting ****. My point is sound regardless, poly replacements likely need to be ordered from the manufacturer and it makes more sense to wait until they know how many they will need to order total
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:02:11 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline demorior

« Reply #1957 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:08:13 »

Spare the thread your insults. At the very least keep the conversation on topic if you can't help yourself from being an insulting ****. My point is sound regardless, poly replacements likely need to be ordered from the manufacturer and it makes more sense to wait until they know how many they will need to order total
is this coming from the same guy spreading misinformation about refunds?

« Reply #1958 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:19:15 »

I still think I am right about the refunds. But you don't have to be insulting, simple as that. Regardless of whether you agree with my perspective or not, doesn't matter, I don't care, but I do believe that it's important that everyone makes an effort not to be a ****bag.

Offline demorior

« Reply #1959 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:19:58 »

I still think I am right about the refunds. But you don't have to be insulting, simple as that. Regardless of whether you agree with my perspective or not, doesn't matter, I don't care, but I do believe that it's important that everyone makes an effort not to be a ****bag.
lead by example and we'll do the same bud

« Reply #1960 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:24:59 »
<edited to lead by example>
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:51:00 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1961 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:32:12 »
Everybody needs to calm down. Picking fights with each other will not solve anything. I understand the frustration you all must have, but until contact is made with the runners, flinging **** at each other solves nothing.

I am leaving the thread open for now to allow the runners to hopefully post updates soon. If this behavior continues then it will be locked and there will be even less opportunities for updates.

Thank you and happy new year.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1962 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:34:33 »
Everybody needs to calm down. Picking fights with each other will not solve anything. I understand the frustration you all must have, but until contact is made with the runners, flinging **** at each other solves nothing.

I am leaving the thread open for now to allow the runners to hopefully post updates soon. If this behavior continues then it will be locked and there will be even less opportunities for updates.

christ, finally

thanks GJ, happy new year
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

« Reply #1963 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:57:59 »

Are you able to lock the thread to all but OP?

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1964 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 17:59:38 »

Are you able to lock the thread to all but OP?

I don’t want to lock the thread due to issues with the gb, but will if things don’t stay civil. If everyone can just keep a level head it should be fine and hopefully the runners will pop in with an update, and not fear being slaughtered by text.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #1965 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 22:09:33 »

You are welcome to think whatever you like, but you need to stop being donald trump and stating your beliefs as facts.

Lucky for you I was bored and am a fast reader, so I decided to go through all 40 pages of posts.  NOT ONCE has anyone offered a refund like the m65-a. In fact, you could even argue the opposite has been made clear as the GB runners have already indicated all GB funds have been spent and they are dipping into personal funds.

Spreading misinformation, especially as a means to attack those with legitimate concerns is helpful to no one.

There is only a single issue which I believe warrants real criticism in this GB, and that is poor communication. The GB was listed as a 12-14 (16?) week turnaround with the promise of weekly updates, but the fact that it was going to miss came closer to 22 weeks in. It was then, around The beginning of August when they announced the big delay of... another 2-3 months, so basically they were starting the timer over. In that update they appologized for the lack of updates, and promised more frequent ones. A few more months of sparing updates with mostly just photos and no info, and then we finally start shipping. Cases go out, bad leds are discovered “oh, yeah that, we totally caught that in QC, but decided you didn’t need to know about it and we didn’t think it needed to be fixed, you don’t need an opinion”. Then someone notices a cracked bottom and they get attacked for making it up, even the GB runners themselves made it a point to respond “we didn’t send anything out cracked like that”. It wasn’t until more reports popped up, “oh, maybe that is a problem, we will investigate now that we know you aren’t a liar”. And then we get reports they are repacking, and then radio silence.

I don’t give 2 ****s about the delays, delays happen, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep updating. As soon as we left the 12-16 week window, a new one should have been established. If it was gonna be missed, then there should have been a new update and a new window.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #1966 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 22:16:05 »
Oh, and to be clear, the reason I don’t think not offering refunds is reasonable is because there should never be an expectation of a refund on a GB unless the entire thing fails before production. It’s just not financially viable and to expect that is just unreasonable.

The M65 was a unique case since the delays were not related to the product, but the runner, and so he reasonably offered refunds to people who couldn’t wait for him to address his business. This again is reasonable. But the delays in this GB are not ones which could have been avoided.

But the point is, setting the expectation that any GB should be offering refunds after the purchase order is made and paid is wrong.

Now, refunds of stabs might make sense just cause the logistics of shipping.

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #1967 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 22:24:36 »
I don’t give 2 ****s about the delays, delays happen, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep updating. As soon as we left the 12-16 week window, a new one should have been established. If it was gonna be missed, then there should have been a new update and a new window.

This has been my largest gripe with this group buy, to be honest. I hate it when you set estimated dates then do nothing, say nothing, when we go past it. Every time a new update comes "Hey we're going to do x til y time" then y time comes, then after a delay the cycle repeats itself. Time and time again.

I too don't see refunds as being reasonable as long as they can do reparations from problems within the product.

If only the actual group buy runner can go online and update the damned thread. Everyone just wants their board, or get their broken/missing things fixed. It'd go with a lot less **** flinging if we actually got decent communication in this thread.
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

« Reply #1968 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 22:46:23 »
I’ve been called a lot of things but comparing me to Trump hurts.  I don’t care enough to prove myself right by looking through the thread so I am taking your word for it. I am sorry for being wrong about the refund option. I must have seen that in the Rama project and gotten confused. I still feel like I am right, despite knowing intellectually that I’m not, I was so sure that I was that I can still feel it.

What you’re saying about group buy refunds makes perfect sense, that’s a good perspective.

Trump thing still stings a little bit though. That was harsh.

Offline Marvellion

« Reply #1969 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 12:16:30 »
Could anyone with a PCB check if holtites work with it?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1970 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 12:22:32 »

I remember asking this back when and I'm fairly certain the answer was yes - probably best get confirmation from someone who's already gotten their board and/or the GB runners, however. I'm not 100% sure any more, was such a long time again and I gave up on my idea to hotlite it months ago.

Offline Marvellion

« Reply #1971 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 12:28:13 »

I remember asking this back when and I'm fairly certain the answer was yes - probably best get confirmation from someone who's already gotten their board and/or the GB runners, however. I'm not 100% sure any more, was such a long time again and I gave up on my idea to hotlite it months ago.
I'm not sure about holtites too but I was thinking of using them on the bottom row and stabilized keys until I'm %100 sure with the layout and stabilizers. I really suck at desoldering.

« Reply #1972 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 13:09:43 »
I'm not familiar with hotlites, they are what allow switches to be hotswappable right? What defines whether or not they can be used?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1973 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 13:18:37 »
I'm not familiar with hotlites, they are what allow switches to be hotswappable right? What defines whether or not they can be used?

the size and shape of the holes in the PCB, usually
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline juahenza

• DoSmallThingswithGreatLove
« Reply #1974 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 06:06:31 »
Collecting the aluminum bottoms tomorrow. Will update you guys on how it goes. All basic kits except for those with aluminum bottom have been shipped.

456GT | TGR Jane CE | Dolphin v2 | Whale | 360c | LZ FE | LZ IRON | TX-CP | Varmilo VA87M | HHKB P2 | IBM SSK P.1397681| IBM Industrial SSK P.1395682 | VE.A | Realforce 87u | Datamancer Streamline TKL | Datamancer Mechinist TKL | TANK v1 | RAMA M-4 | Realforce 108UW-HIPRO

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #1975 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 06:51:49 »
Fair is fair.

Yuktsi did respond to my PM and promised that my issues would be taken care of.

Offline Marvellion

« Reply #1976 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 07:19:10 »
Collecting the aluminum bottoms tomorrow. Will update you guys on how it goes. All basic kits except for those with aluminum bottom have been shipped.

Thanks Juahenza and happy New Year to you too. Please post some pics if you can when you get them as we only have a vague idea of how Aluminum bottoms look.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1977 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 07:39:28 »

Thank you for the update, I think that is a quicker turnaround for the aluminium bottoms than most of us expected after the latest updates!

Would you mind addressing the premium kits once you get back to us tomorrow after collecting the bottoms? Last word on those with polycarbonate bottoms were that they were packing and shipping the week before Christmas but no one ever got a shipping notification I believe.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1978 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 10:21:35 »
The tracking number I was given is "out for delivery" In Houston Texas. I live in Orlando Florida. Are chances pretty good that I was just given the wrong tracking number?

Edit: Package has now been delivered to Houston, but I live in Orlando.

Disregard, tracking packages is hard  :-[
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 January 2018, 17:56:07 by danielucf »
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1979 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 13:07:40 »

Thanks Juahenza.  I hope you have a great New Year!

I ordered both a poly and aluminum bottom.  How will that be shipped?  All separate?  Just curious, no rush on anything. 

Good luck with fulfillment and issue resolutions.  Keep your head up.  You got this!   :thumb:

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #1980 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 14:25:45 »
Now that all the basic kits are taken care of, I'd much appreciate on some updates or way forward with the premium kits. Is there a timeline you hope to achieve?
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline Dylan

« Reply #1981 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 17:33:58 »
Any pictures of the GMK set for premium? Just curious how it looks :)

Offline garbo

« Reply #1982 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 07:50:39 »
Any pictures of the GMK set for premium? Just curious how it looks :)

There's these, posted a few months ago and mentioned in this thread: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYRdToODnKd/

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #1983 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 05:33:57 »
Hey there,

Can anyone who have received his/her exent tell me if there was any type of bill or receipt attached to the outside of the box?

Customs is holding mine and asking me to declare it and I have the option to do it as a gift, but if they have a receipt I will have to declare it as a commercial buy and pay higher taxes.

So please, can someone let me know?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 January 2018, 05:35:36 by d.caminero »

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #1984 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 06:04:44 »

Can’t wait to see some pics of the alu bottom. I hope they will ship soon!

Offline kacase

• All things bright and beautiful.
    • 9di
« Reply #1985 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 06:10:27 »
Hey there,

Can anyone who have received his/her exent tell me if there was any type of bill or receipt attached to the outside of the box?

Customs is holding mine and asking me to declare it and I have the option to do it as a gift, but if they have a receipt I will have to declare it as a commercial buy and pay higher taxes.

Thanks!

The way this usually works is that you print out the PayPal Receipt of Payment and send/give that to customs.
It always worked for me.

Depending on where you are you will probably have to pay vat and/or customs on the board.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Orion V2 | Rama M65-A | Rama M67-A aka. Exent | Keycool TKL | Cherry MX Board 3.0

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #1986 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 08:29:44 »
Hey there,

Thanks!

The way this usually works is that you print out the PayPal Receipt of Payment and send/give that to customs.
It always worked for me.

Depending on where you are you will probably have to pay vat and/or customs on the board.

Good luck

Hey there, thanks for your response. You are correct, that'd be the usual procedure, but I have the option to declare it as a gift and (presumably) pay less taxes or even none but I need to know if they have a receipt, because if they do, I cannot realistically declare it as a gift and expect no problems. Otherwise, if they don't have any receipts I can declare it as a gift from a lower value and as I said pay less or nothing at all.

So te question still is, is there any receipt or bill taped outside of the box for customs to see?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1987 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 10:06:26 »
Hey there, thanks for your response. You are correct, that'd be the usual procedure, but I have the option to declare it as a gift and (presumably) pay less taxes or even none but I need to know if they have a receipt, because if they do, I cannot realistically declare it as a gift and expect no problems. Otherwise, if they don't have any receipts I can declare it as a gift from a lower value and as I said pay less or nothing at all.

So te question still is, is there any receipt or bill taped outside of the box for customs to see?

Please do not take my statement as fact BUT as someone from Europe, I duly checked how shipping was going to be handled prior to purchasing a slot and I am almost 100% certain there was a tick box for International customers that allowed us to request that the GB runners under declare the value of the package (I believe down to something like $150, maybe?) and mark it as a gift.

I would assume this would obviously mean there's no notice of the price paid anywhere, especially on the outside of the box. That said, and again, please do not take this as fact because not only was this a thousand months ago before the GB ended but it's also not something I've followed up on since. I've also not seen it mentioned anywhere within the thread since then, so... Yeah. Grain of salt et al, probably best to wait for official response if nothing else.

Offline Traveler

« Reply #1988 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 10:31:43 »
I just noticed that Post #3 was updated on Jan. 2nd. Premium kits are currently being worked on; nice  :thumb: . I wonder if that's Premium + addons or just Premium alone.

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO
« Reply #1989 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 10:32:35 »
11. What is the option 'Under-declare parcel value to $80? Can you mark the parcel as gift?
Its an option for them to declare the package as being valued under $80. This can help people dodge some custom taxes and stuff, though has some small risks. All parcel will be marked as gift.

From the FAQ on the first page  ;D
GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk
MK Ireland Discord: https://discord.gg/2KdxJzR

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #1990 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 11:09:08 »
I just noticed that Post #3 was updated on Jan. 2nd. Premium kits are currently being worked on; nice  :thumb: . I wonder if that's Premium + addons or just Premium alone.

That’s some good news!!
  ///    /// 

Offline Gettys

« Reply #1991 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 11:43:07 »
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can actually track my package, have the number just dont know who it was shipped through.

Offline meirish

« Reply #1992 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 13:38:47 »
Happy New Year all!

I want to second Gettys's request, and add another question: how long does it usually take between getting a shipping number and being able to track it? I remember reading that things were shipped via SF Express (is this right?), but the number I have isn't showing up in their website tracker, and it's been almost a week since my receipt was updated with tracking.

thanks for any info!

Offline Data

« Reply #1993 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 13:49:09 »
They're shipped by S.F. Express and tracking works best directly on the shipper's web site, rather than through a 3rd party tracker.

Offline kacase

• All things bright and beautiful.
    • 9di
« Reply #1994 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 14:22:48 »
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can actually track my package, have the number just dont know who it was shipped through.

You could also use a third party parcel tracker. I got example use “Parcel” a lot, which is an iOS app. Another great resource is https://www.packagetrackr.com. Both have an algorithm that checks your tracking code with a lot of different handlers and suggest you the one that the parcel was most likely shipped with.

They also help if you get a few packages a month and need to keep track of what arrives when.

Orion V2 | Rama M65-A | Rama M67-A aka. Exent | Keycool TKL | Cherry MX Board 3.0

Offline Gettys

« Reply #1995 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 17:50:52 »
Thanks for the help everyone.

Offline d.caminero

Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO
« Reply #1996 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 19:12:31 »

Please do not take my statement as fact BUT as someone from Europe, I duly checked how shipping was going to be handled prior to purchasing a slot and I am almost 100% certain there was a tick box for International customers that allowed us to request that the GB runners under declare the value of the package (I believe down to something like $150, maybe?) and mark it as a gift.

I would assume this would obviously mean there's no notice of the price paid anywhere, especially on the outside of the box. That said, and again, please do not take this as fact because not only was this a thousand months ago before the GB ended but it's also not something I've followed up on since. I've also not seen it mentioned anywhere within the thread since then, so... Yeah. Grain of salt et al, probably best to wait for official response if nothing else.

Thanks for your insight, you were clearly right as dr_derivative stated below you.

11. What is the option 'Under-declare parcel value to $80? Can you mark the parcel as gift?
Its an option for them to declare the package as being valued under $80. This can help people dodge some custom taxes and stuff, though has some small risks. All parcel will be marked as gift.

From the FAQ on the first page  ;D

Thank you so much, I'll be declaring it as a gift with an $80 value since I'm pretty sure I checked that box in the form.

Thanks everyone, hope to bring you some pics soon!

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
[GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #1997 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 21:55:05 »
Has anyone gotten backlight working? Does this support it? it has leds and I tried putting some in to see if it works... not sure if i need to activate it via key press or what not.

Edit: got it working with bootmapper, anyone have the matrix layout or a way to put qmk onto it
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 January 2018, 05:25:08 by aeryxz »

Offline lzlzh035

« Reply #1998 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 22:55:38 »
Is there anyone who did not get a tracking number yet?

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #1999 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 02:37:28 »
None yet as of yesterday night. They're probably not done. I also got brass plate and the other feet, so that might be why its later than the rest.
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed