Author Topic: Elitekeyboards selling FC660M  (Read 3120 times)

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
Elitekeyboards selling FC660M
« on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 21:21:27 »
Just got an email that they are selling the FC660M with browns and blues for $104. I'm happy with my mx reds one that I got on eBay  but initially I wanted to get the browns as newbie board.

Not really complaining but they have them with blank pbt keys, and because the keycaps are unique, I really want to get one for the keycaps. I might get ones with blues for my home PC instead of a DAS, but that is only if no one sells the keycaps for the FC660M blank PBT separately.

They are also selling some keycaps for modifiers and WASD doubles hot keys in various colors. Just waiting for either blank keycaps to be sold or get the mx blues less someone thoroughly convinces me to get browns.
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline ImperfectLink

Re: Elitekeyboards selling FC660M
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 21:43:44 »
Good price too.

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 21:45:23 »
Totally and easier to get than ordering from china
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 21:53:01 »
Only the black one though.  No sign of the white ones yet.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 22:19:21 »
Shoulda stocked the clears.

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 22:19:58 »
Only the black one though.  No sign of the white ones yet.

I'm more of a black on black person anyway. Still a pretty good deal. Although it would be even spicier if they had mx clear which I've been fiendind to get after I tried them on the UST

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 05:39:22 »
$104.00

http://www.elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold,compact&pid=fc660mnnb

Blank Mx Browns.

Seems like a really good deal, and the cheapest I've seen it in the States I think.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 06:36:36 »
Awesome price, may not be in stock for too long considering most people here would spend $104 on a single key cap.
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 16:46:02 »
Awesome price, may not be in stock for too long considering most people here would spend $104 on a single key cap.

The truth in this lol. I am really thinking of buying one of the blanks after a clear mx mod on my poker. Once you get used to the caps the board is quite nice.