geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

geekhack key group buy - June 2011

(1/17) > >>

iMav:
For the next group buy, we will do an orange key with black lettering (basically, the inverse of the Jan 2011 group buy). These will be Cherry MX only. I have plenty of orange on black Alps keys left, if you want some of them.

USA - First key $7 shipped, additional keys +$4 each.
Non-USA - First key $11 shipped, additional keys +$4 each.

Pre-pay just like the last batch. Send money via paypal (as a gift if at all possible) to herzog [at] uhhh [dot] org . In the subject, put GH key - June - GH username. In the body of the message, please include number of keys, your mailing address, and your geekhack username.

cactux:
Any chance to have some Topre keys? . BTW this keycaps can fit FILCO Majestouch 2 row 3?. If I order today how long it will take to ship the keycaps?

iMav:

--- Quote from: cactux;354626 ---Any chance to have some Topre keys? . BTW this keycaps can fit FILCO Majestouch 2 row 3?. If I order today how long it will take to ship the keycaps?
--- End quote ---
I have no good source for custom topre keys.  This key is sized for the top row (most users replace the escape key).

Typically, the keys are sent out before the end of the month.  (assuming Signature Plastics isn't delayed)

reaper:
2 x Cherry MX
2 x ALPS

Thanks iMav! =)

kaiserreich:
When is the deadline?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version