Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2015

Rhinofeed's Footage

<< < (5/6) > >>

HoffmanMyster:
Awesome video!  Really captured the essence of the boards at the Con.  :)

I have to say, that first collection is my favorite....  ;)  :)) 

I kid, I kid, they're all amazing and I couldn't pick a favorite even if I wanted to.

--- Quote from: Joey Quinn on Mon, 25 May 2015, 14:26:04 ---
--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sun, 24 May 2015, 21:58:11 ---That shot at 1:11 with the JD40 next to the beamspring was hilarious. And who's layered custom is at 3:29? UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS THERE AND MISSED THINGS :(.

Thanks for making this video!! It's wonderful.

--- End quote ---

3:29 is Hoff's 65%. I have no clue what it's name is.

--- End quote ---

Yep.  It doesn't have a name, mostly because I don't think it deserves one (at least not from me).  I stole the plate designs from bueller (modified for switch opening by The_Beast).  :P  All I did was wire it up and put fancy keycaps on it.

What I find amusing is that CPT has actually seen that board on at least two separate occasions and should know it's mine.  :))  :P  :-*

CPTBadAss:
Why is your collection so huge Hoff? No one can keep track of all your boards!

Lastpilot:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:51:55 ---Why is your collection so huge Hoff? No one can keep track of all your boards!

--- End quote ---
LOL says the guy who brought enough boards for 2 or more tables!

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:51:55 ---Why is your collection so huge Hoff? No one can keep track of all your boards!

--- End quote ---

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: Lastpilot on Thu, 28 May 2015, 10:00:05 ---

--- End quote ---
LOL says the guy who brought enough boards for 2 or more tables!

--- End quote ---

I don't have any keyboards :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version