Author Topic: Where in the world is WFD?  (Read 15772 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: Where in the world is WFD?
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 21:48:26 »
tj and jd are going to recover things? lol
i'm not talking about a GH60 here

No, it's creepy because you're hunting him down like a loan shark.

googling someone's name and dialing their # is equivalent to hunting someone down like a loan shark? you're an idiot lol

Yep. Everyone in this thread is telling you to cool your jets and Keymaster is the idiot. Riiiiiiight.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline ItsBc

• BARACOOT
    • Portfolio
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 21:53:19 »
for comparing a loan shark to making a simple google search? yes

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 21:55:29 »
for comparing a loan shark to making a simple google search? yes

It has bugger all to do with the google search, it's calling his family members that's getting peoples goat.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline ItsBc

• BARACOOT
    • Portfolio
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 22:01:51 »
you can keep the buggers and the goat, I just want my belongings back.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 22:06:31 »
well since everyone else is weighing in... Let me preface this by saying that think WFD does so much for the community here and probably deserves the benefit of the doubt.

ItsBc, I don't think it is creepy to try to contact someone you are transacting business with to find out why they haven't fulfilled their end of a deal.

I think everyone's negative reaction to this is because (1) they think it's about the GH60, which apparently it is not, but rather it is in regard to a personal transaction between you and WFD and (2) WFD has a stellar reputation here and people are reacting defensively to your inquiry and the fact that you're airing it out in the open.

If it were me, I would probably be patient for a bit longer or at least be less open about attempts to hunt him down. But I can't fault you for investigating the holdup on your personal transaction with him. I have full confidence that he will come through eventually.

I bet if this were a retail merchant like Amazon or an ebay seller, people would be singing a different tune. Just my $0.02
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 22:08:55 »
or, he can just go get it himself instead of calling?

i mean he must have his address if he sent him something. or if the transaction happened through paypal. what is this telling on his mom going to do?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 22:11:03 »
this is getting far too close to doxing for my comfort. i'm going to end this thread here, sorry. we've confirmed that he's alive and well, and that is what's really important.

if you would like to leave feedback for him on heatware or post a thread WITHOUT getting this close to revealing his personal information please feel free to.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 October 2013, 22:12:34 by mkawa »

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.