Author Topic: [IC] Artisan Keycap | A wild horde of Pokémon has appeared - SOLD OUT!  (Read 115068 times)

Offline jjsoviet

Re: [IC] Artisan Keycap | GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL - 3 STARTER POKEMON | GB Oct 15
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 15 December 2019, 08:12:35 »
I got it from PayPal first, followed by S-Craft itself shortly after. Guess I'm lucky that they were able to update notifications on my end.

Offline prototype26

« Reply #151 on: Sun, 15 December 2019, 21:25:17 »
I only got the shipping notification from their email only. They never update the paypal shipping status.

Offline ISpeakForTheEnts

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 16 December 2019, 13:38:10 »
This is getting frustrating watching people physically get theirs and I have to write a email to get a update about the rest of the shipments when all they can say is to be patient.  Hopefully in the future you will have emails/updates ready so people don't flood your emails trying to get a update.

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 17 December 2019, 02:13:34 »
I only got the shipping notification from their email only. They never update the paypal shipping status.

Yeah since our system also sent out an email with attached tracking code & link. That's why we never update tracking code via Paypal

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 17 December 2019, 02:15:46 »
This is getting frustrating watching people physically get theirs and I have to write a email to get a update about the rest of the shipments when all they can say is to be patient.  Hopefully in the future you will have emails/updates ready so people don't flood your emails trying to get a update.

We are so sorry for this shipping delay. Since we incidentally have an incident with product after we ship them out as our notification emails sent out a while ago. We are working hard to produce replacement asap.

Offline V0X3L

« Reply #155 on: Tue, 17 December 2019, 03:21:57 »
And for the ones that didn't even received yet any email from you? When can we expect the product to come?

Offline isaackang7

« Reply #156 on: Tue, 17 December 2019, 03:23:57 »
Yeah still nothing on my side. No emails, no nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 17 December 2019, 03:28:48 »

Hi guys,

A batch of the keycaps is delivered today and we are sending them out eventually from now until Dec 28th
The delay is due to errors happening when we tried speeding up making the keycaps, leaving a clear layer between the resin and the miniature (Pokemon) inside the keycap

So sorry guys :( We are doing our best here

Offline DarkMio

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 17 December 2019, 04:17:23 »
Here's the expected question: Will this be re-run in the future and/or are extras planned? Missed it and would like to gift one away.

Offline V0X3L

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 17 December 2019, 08:15:41 »
Thanks for the upday and for taking the time to do things properly.
 :thumb:

Offline isaackang7

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 17 December 2019, 10:29:50 »

Hi guys,

A batch of the keycaps is delivered today and we are sending them out eventually from now until Dec 28th
The delay is due to errors happening when we tried speeding up making the keycaps, leaving a clear layer between the resin and the miniature (Pokemon) inside the keycap

Thanks for the update~

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
A wild horde of Pokémon has appeared!

Check our website for the very first images of the 4 new Pokémons.
And don't forget to register your email to receive a small coupon from us !!!

Offline geekit

Epic.

Offline jurisitum

Looks like the registration form is broken.

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
Looks like the registration form is broken.

Thanks for your information, we've checked the form. You can try again, and if there's still any problem, please inform us again  ;D

Offline akira1883

có chạy lại 3 con pok trước ko bác??? bị lỡ mất mŕ giờ ko kiếm đâu được :(

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
có chạy lại 3 con pok trước ko bác??? bị lỡ mất mŕ giờ ko kiếm đâu được :(

Hiện tại lŕ không nha bác :( tụi tui cňn mới nęn đang tập trung sản phẩm mới, nhưng chắc chắn sẽ xem xét chuyện tung lại 3 con đâu tięn  ;D bác ráng chờ vŕ theo dői tụi tui  :thumb:

Offline ws_uds

Got my keycaps today, just in time for Christmas!
They are gorgeous!

« Last Edit: Mon, 23 December 2019, 21:56:13 by ws_uds »

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
Got my keycaps today, just in time for Christmas!
They are gorgeous!

Show Image

Show Image

That's dope bro!

Offline prototype26

Got these bois today <3

Offline isaackang7

Still no nothing. No shipping info updates. I cannot even log into my account on the scraft studio website....

Offline ACF101015

Same here. Nothing since the email promising that they'll all be shipped out on the 28th.

Offline m3rlin

Nothing still  :(  I ordered october 17.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 December 2019, 23:17:04 by m3rlin »

Offline prototype26

Nothing still  :(  I ordered october 17.

Better blur your order no. or something. You know someone can claim your order as theirs if you post your order no. online right? Be careful when posting it on the internet.

Offline _senya

Same here - nothing, ordered Oct 14th.

Offline ACF101015

Looks like time for a PayPal dispute.

Offline Bleddyn

Looks like time for a PayPal dispute.

Hi guys,

Hardly time for something like a PayPal dispute when multiple people have received their orders and they have publicly stated they will be shipping right up until the 28th.

Offline prototype26

Hardly time for something like a PayPal dispute when multiple people have received their orders and they have publicly stated they will be shipping right up until the 28th.

I don't think the guy who said that even bothered to ask them via email about his order.

Offline _senya

I don't think the guy who said that even bothered to ask them via email about his order.
Not sure about that guy, but I did ask about mine, via email, twice already. First time about a month ago, took them 5 days to respond, said not to worry, since "we're already shipping them", second email is not answered yet (sent about a day ago). You're zealously defending these guys, but when shipping for "some" happened long time ago and for "others" did not, it might make sense to start updating your buyers on the progress, not just pushing a deadline to an arbitrary future date and going dark again. For example, once a week there may be a post with updated "percentage shipped" and "order date currently being processed" or something along those lines.

Group buys are full of unknowns and it is hard to predict the future and prevent all the potential issues from happening, so delays are kind of understood and expected by the community. But the issues have to be clearly communicated and current status should be provided. That is also expected from well-run group buys.

Offline prototype26

Not sure about that guy, but I did ask about mine, via email, twice already. First time about a month ago, took them 5 days to respond, said not to worry, since "we're already shipping them", second email is not answered yet (sent about a day ago). You're zealously defending these guys, but when shipping for "some" happened long time ago and for "others" did not, it might make sense to start updating your buyers on the progress, not just pushing a deadline to an arbitrary future date and going dark again. For example, once a week there may be a post with updated "percentage shipped" and "order date currently being processed" or something along those lines.

Group buys are full of unknowns and it is hard to predict the future and prevent all the potential issues from happening, so delays are kind of understood and expected by the community. But the issues have to be clearly communicated and current status should be provided. That is also expected from well-run group buys.

They already stated they're reviewing and remaking the unshipped ones because there have been a few reports of receiving errors, in addition to shipping literally takes a lot of time. Hence why the pushed the date back.

I'm not defending them without a reason. I've emailed them 3-4 times asking for updates and general questions, and dmed them on instagram. Every single one was answered by them and they respond the fastest via instagram. Of course if I had bad customer service from them I would agree with you and take out my pitchfork. Some other GB runners won't even respond to your inquiries.

Wouldn't it be nice if the majority of GBs were as communicative as you described.

Offline _senya

According to the latest email I got from them, everything is shipped out, every single one of them. Tracking numbers were not provided yet likely due to post office having days off. Hopefully everything is good and it's just waiting for the package to arrive.

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
Hi guys,

First of all, we're deeply sorry for the late shipment and the lack of communication between S-Craft and you all :(. Please know that we extremely appreciate your kindness and your patience for understanding and waiting for us.

And about your orders, we sent them all out! Since the Post Office from our place doesn't work on Sat and Sun, you may not receive your tracking email yet. But don't worry, we're working with the Post right now so you can get your tracking code as soon as possible.

We thank you for your support as well as your feedback! In the future, we will try to be transparent at communication as much as possible, so this won't happen again.

Love you all,
3 dudes from S-Craft

Offline _senya

Hi guys,

First of all, we're deeply sorry for the late shipment and the lack of communication between S-Craft and you all :(. Please know that we extremely appreciate your kindness and your patience for understanding and waiting for us.

And about your orders, we sent them all out! Since the Post Office from our place doesn't work on Sat and Sun, you may not receive your tracking email yet. But don't worry, we're working with the Post right now so you can get your tracking code as soon as possible.

We thank you for your support as well as your feedback! In the future, we will try to be transparent at communication as much as possible, so this won't happen again.

Love you all,
3 dudes from S-Craft
Thank you for the update! Looking forward for the delivery and the second set of caps. On pictures those 4 look fantastic!

Offline ISpeakForTheEnts

I did that "patience" thing you guys were talking about and mine magically showed up today! They look great and I can't wait until the next round... diggin' that Jiggly.

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
Hi you all,

Here's some update about the first batch orders! As we said before, we sent out all of the orders. But due to the New Year holiday and the overload at the Post Office, the tracking email may not reach you until Jan 6th (at the latest, hopefully).

Again we're extremely sorry for this inconvenience, and we hope you can understand the circumstances.

And also, to make sure the shipment of the first batch is done, as well as the quality of the new keycaps, we will push back the new batch's sale date!

Thank you for your endless patience!
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 December 2019, 21:58:17 by S_Craft_Studio »

Offline kawaiislowpoke

slowpoke pls

Offline pancake

• instagram
can we get a slowpoke thank you sirs
SA Bisoromi | GMK Gregory
More
HHKB Snow | HHKB Snow 25th | Kafka 87 | OTD 360c | Realforce R3TL BT | RS | RS60 | RS65 | TGR Jane v2 CE

Offline add1ct3dd

I was wary mine would ever ship, I was one of the first to order but hadn't had any notification - until the 26th :) I chose DHL so they got here on Monday, and I can say the quality is absolutely fantastic and well worth the wait!

They were quick to reply to both my emails and Facebook messages, and I will be taking part in the future gb's. My only advice to them is to ship out in order of order number. I sent the link to friends after my purchase and they both received them weeks ago, aka weeks before me - that was the only real saddening thing for me.

Other than that, love it, and will likely pick them all up again!

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
New update on the new batch!

I was wary mine would ever ship, I was one of the first to order but hadn't had any notification - until the 26th :) I chose DHL so they got here on Monday, and I can say the quality is absolutely fantastic and well worth the wait!

They were quick to reply to both my emails and Facebook messages, and I will be taking part in the future gb's. My only advice to them is to ship out in order of order number. I sent the link to friends after my purchase and they both received them weeks ago, aka weeks before me - that was the only real saddening thing for me.

Other than that, love it, and will likely pick them all up again!

Show Image

It's amazing! And thanks for your feedback, we'll learn from it!

slowpoke pls
can we get a slowpoke thank you sirs
We'll consider it!

Offline d00deitsnik

• Grails: SA Olivia, 1800 w/ only Latriualum keycaps
I hella like that Snorlax. That and Magikarp are my favorite for this round. All I'd need after this would be Slowpoke. ;)

Bonus points if you make a Vileplume cap in a batch to match Vilebloom  :D :D :D

Offline Quriosity

Are tracking numbers still going out because I've yet to receive mine and it's the 6th already?....

Offline steezkeez

I still have not received any tracking info.....

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
NOTICE!
The Post told us your order has been shipped! By now you should receive a tracking email! Please check your inbox.

If you haven't received any mail, please send us a private message (on geekhack) or email to support@s-craft.studio to get further support. Your message should include your order number, so we can check it faster!

Thank you all!

Are tracking numbers still going out because I've yet to receive mine and it's the 6th already?....

Please send us a private message on here, or send us an email to support@s-craft.studio (this option is better)! Thank you!

Offline steezkeez

NOTICE!
The Post told us your order has been shipped! By now you should receive a tracking email! Please check your inbox.

If you haven't received any mail, please send us a private message (on geekhack) or email to support@s-craft.studio to get further support. Your message should include your order number, so we can check it faster!

Thank you all!

Please send us a private message on here, or send us an email to support@s-craft.studio (this option is better)! Thank you!

I have sent you a PM.

Offline _senya

Finally received my tracking number, but apparently "We wanted to let you know that your package will ship on 01/16/20 via First Class Package." - so it's kind of shipped but not really.

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
Finally received my tracking number, but apparently "We wanted to let you know that your package will ship on 01/16/20 via First Class Package." - so it's kind of shipped but not really.

Actually we changed your normal delivery service to the Proxy Delivery Service to respond to the overloading at our local Post Office (it's almost Tet aka the biggest holiday in Vietnam, btw). Practically it has been shipped. Jan 16th is when your package reaching the USA, and it will be shipped to your house from then  :D

Offline uhohitsdanny

How can i order these?

I did the sign up on the website a few times but i never got an email ):

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
How can i order these?

I did the sign up on the website a few times but i never got an email ):

Quick! send us your email (via private message) so we can check :(, the system is at it again  :'(

Offline uhohitsdanny

Sent you a pm!  Thanks for the quick response!

Offline mrpetrov

I got a tracking number a couple of days ago which says the label was created on 3 Jan, but when I check nothing seems to have actually shipped yet. No drama though, excited to get these!