I will settle for just the Num Lock key. I can offer spare CCnG stepped caps locks in trade.
Out of stock.
I love the look but I don't like typing on DSA.
This set cost me well over $250 to assemble from the original sales. I'm looking for something really nice in trade.
This is a complete collection with enough for two boards and the ability to cover any layout. Look at all this stuff:
2x Kit 1 (alphas)
1x Kit 2 (brown mods) with repair set
1x Kit 3 (plum mods) with repair set
1x Kit 4 (numpad)
1x Kit 5 (iso set)
1x Kit 6 (gray function row)
2x Kit 7 (1.0 mod set)
1x Kit 8 (1.25 mod set)
1x Kit 9 (1.5 mod set)
1x Kit 12 (extras)
1x brown 6.0 DSA space bar
2x brown 6.25 DSA space bar
3x brown 7.0 DSA space bar
2x brown 6.0 DCS space bar
1x brown 6.25 DCS space bar
4x brown 1.0 relegendables
6x brown 1.0 blanks
3x brown 1.25 blanks
1x brown 2.0 dual stem blank
1x Techkeys green arrow set
1x Techkeys green WASD set
1x Techkeys green reload key
1x Techkeys green Geekhack key
Kit descriptions: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40175.0
I would trade this for a different custom.
I want to trade for something equally rare. Orange CC not included.
* I would rather ship to CONUS but I will figure out how to ship internationally if I have to.
* I'll use USPS priority unless that is impossible. After that UPS, last FedEx because they suck. DHL international.
* See individual items for who pays shipping.
* I will insist on insurance for expensive items.
* Payment is due in 24 hours.