Author Topic: Pheilcia Keycaps  (Read 2832 times)

Offline CUL8r

Pheilcia Keycaps
« on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 16:35:08 »
I am a new member of Geekhack and I have owned mechanical keyboards for a few years now. I have been recently introduced to this community of enthusiast keycaps and Pheilcia's sets have caught my attention. I am wondering where I can get the best deals and if they will ever come back to massdrop with their beautiful sets.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Re: Pheilcia Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 17:21:15 »
They might come black on Massdrop but I wouldn't hold your breath. Just pick up a set from their website if you want them in a timely fashion.

You can also try posting on reddit.com/r/mechmarket and see if someone has a set they're willing to part with.

Offline azachhh

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 12:50:55 »
How are the quality of those caps? Anyone know?
They do have some beautiful designs on their site.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 15:42:20 »
How are the quality of those caps? Anyone know?
They do have some beautiful designs on their site.

I've heard mixed things, they seem good enough.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90