Author Topic: Need help inventorying (original) PULSE  (Read 1840 times)

Offline zslane

Need help inventorying (original) PULSE
« on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 12:57:35 »
So I'm hoping the GH community can help me out here. I am trying to inventory my round1 PULSE set, which I bought second-hand about a year and a half ago. Google searches yield only one graphic image for the proposed kit compositions (and prices), but I don't know how that compares to what was actually offered in the original group buy.

Based on that image, I am missing the R1 ESC key from the 60% Stripe kit and the blue |\ key from the Base kit. On the other hand, I have deepdish F and J keys, and what appears to be a colevrak-type kit (in black), none of which appear in that keyset graphic. My set matches exactly in all other respects (except that I don't have any Half Ergo or Blanks kits). So I really don't know what is missing and what isn't.

Does anyone have copies of the final kit images from the original group buy that I can use for comparison purposes?

Thanks!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: Need help inventorying (original) PULSE
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 13:59:27 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=61822.0

there's the IC thread

GB thread doesn't have pics of the kits or anything in it becuase mito edited most of them out when the GB ended

best i could find with 10 minutes of looking
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Arallu

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 14:18:37 »
There's the DT thread too but I'm guessing thats the image you mentioned googling for 
https://deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/pulse-sa-keyset-get-your-wallet-gb-live-t8726.html

Offline zslane

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 14:57:14 »
Thanks Arallu, that was helpful.

Based on those kit photos, it looks like a) a dvorak kit was indeed added to the GB after the graphics were posted, and b) I am definitely missing the R1 ESC and blue \| key from the base kit.