Author Topic: Model M parts, Apple Extended Keyboard II, Logitech Wingman Extreme  (Read 1868 times)

Offline bladamson

• Trade Count: (0)
Will trade for Model M boards, AT-F boards and parts, certain XT-F parts, or PS/2->USB converters that will work with an AT-F's funky hidden key scancodes:

Very clean Apple Extended Keyboard II, which seems to have something of a cult following around here?  It worked as of 2004 when I got rid of my PowerMac 8500/120 (man that thing with a G3 card made an awesome Debian workstation back in the day), but I don't have an ADB machine to test it on anymore.  The keys look new, but the case is pretty yellowed.  No box.  May have the ADB cable somewhere.  Would like to get a silver label M or AT-F for this, working or not, if possible (haha, right? :P ).

Power supply for Apple IIe Platinum.  I have no idea if it will fit other IIe/+ models or not.  Hasn't been powered up for 20 years, so the capacitors may have dried out.  Physical appearance is superb, though.  If you're interested in this, I'll test it.

Logitech Wingman Extreme, no box, hardly used.  I bought this for use in a programming project several years ago and haven't used it since, as I'm not much of a gamer.  It has a din-15 connecter plugged into a USB dongle-thing.  I am pretty sure it's not an active dongle though, just a passthrough and the stick itself switches between din-15 and usb.

Logic board from a generic AT keyboard, maybe from a later Lexmark M.  I was going to use it in a MAME box, but I never got around to it.  No cable.  Let me know if you want me to check around and make sure it's really what I think it is.

Parts for Model M and Model F:

http://www.adamsoncomputing.com/ModelM_ModelF_Parts_List.html

I'll take Model F parts in trade for sure, and more model M parts if ya send me enough extras to make the shipping worthwhile.

I also have two gray-label Model M enclosures with all the innards, both '91, but I can't get into them to part them out until I get a new 5.5mm nut driver, as I lost my old one last time I moved.  One of them has a flaky 7UJM column that cuts out fairly often and then starts working again later, as well as a nonfunctional C.  The other has a nonfunctional ZXC row.  They both take detachable cables, but the cables are unavailable (I'm using 'em elsewhere).

If you're anywhere near Harrisonburg, VA, we can meet up somewhere for examination of the goods and swapping, if you'd like.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 December 2010, 17:06:36 by bladamson »