Author Topic: [GB] GMK Korean Beige Add-on Kit (Shipping)  (Read 38930 times)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] GMK Korean Beige Add-on Kit
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 17 September 2019, 12:58:01 »
I'll also announce here regarding extras from all vendors :thumb:

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 11:36:30 »
I got my set in today! It looks great. Thanks for the smooth and quick GB.

Offline Tonkatonk

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 14:27:10 »
Finally arrived today, looks so fire! Thanks Mr. Xondoot and Novelkeys <3

Noxary PC268.2 | Red Nunu | Purple PC Nunu | Ogre | Vulcan Pro

Offline neojonathan

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 16:02:21 »

Wow that looks awesome !! Mind if I ask where you got the 1u blank keycap !?

Offline Tonkatonk

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 16:03:19 »

Wow that looks awesome !! Mind if I ask where you got the 1u blank keycap !?
From og space keys gb that hiney ran

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline jimboytacos

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 16:21:44 »
Got mines too. Fastest GMK GB I've participated in. Gawd. Damn. It was fast.

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 18:22:15 »
Yep mine showed up today & I honestly thought I ordered something from NK when I was stoned & forgot about it. It didn't even cross my mind that it could be this since I think October was the estimated shipping time. Definitely a great addition for anyone who owns multiple GMK sets. Kinda wish the num row & punctuation keys were included, but I'm using BoW keys from an ePBT set I had to fill in for now till I can hunt some GMK ones. Matched it up with Jamon's mods & a black GMK spacebar, pretty happy with the look!
226622-0

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 18:35:11 »
Got mines too. Fastest GMK GB I've participated in. Gawd. Damn. It was fast.

I was thinking the same thing. I figured it would be November before it came.

Offline Tonkatonk

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 18:38:27 »
Yep mine showed up today & I honestly thought I ordered something from NK when I was stoned & forgot about it. It didn't even cross my mind that it could be this since I think October was the estimated shipping time. Definitely a great addition for anyone who owns multiple GMK sets. Kinda wish the num row & punctuation keys were included, but I'm using BoW keys from an ePBT set I had to fill in for now till I can hunt some GMK ones. Matched it up with Jamon's mods & a black GMK spacebar, pretty happy with the look!
(Attachment Link)

This ain't it chief

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 19:35:18 »
(Attachment Link)

Funny enough I was thinking of pairing mine with jamon except without the black spacebar just to see how they look/it's the set I'm typing on.

This was also pleasantly fast, can't wait to pair with 9009 :p

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 19:48:07 »
(Attachment Link)

Funny enough I was thinking of pairing mine with jamon except without the black spacebar just to see how they look/it's the set I'm typing on.

I tried the Red & white spacebars for Jamon & the red one goes pretty well with it also. If it had some spacebars that matched the modifier color it would be perfect to me & I wouldn't pulled out the black one. Although I think 9009 will pair extermely well with these!

Offline PotatoTM

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 20:22:49 »
Mine arrived at my brother's place today, really nice turn around time. Thanks for the GB!

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 21:14:10 »
(Attachment Link)

I tried the Red & white spacebars for Jamon & the red one goes pretty well with it also. If it had some spacebars that matched the modifier color it would be perfect to me & I wouldn't pulled out the black one. Although I think 9009 will pair extermely well with these!

I can snag the spacebar from 9009 ( or any l9 set) and maybe pair it a little more with it too, exciting add on!

Offline D3LTA

Re: [GB] GMK Korean Beige Add-on Kit (Shipping)
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 13:54:58 »
Extras are live on Novelkeys, just snagged a set.

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 17:23:43 »
(Attachment Link)

I can snag the spacebar from 9009 ( or any l9 set) and maybe pair it a little more with it too, exciting add on!

Agreed, there is a ton of different combos that can be done with this kit! I hope more like this get made, there is the IC up a GMK Greek add on kit right now I'll probably jump in just to support more doubleshot sublegends!

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #65 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 17:38:08 »
(Attachment Link)

This ain't it chief

?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 17:48:04 »
Great to see all the kits arriving, loving the pictures :)

Offline CodeMayhem

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 12:16:36 »
picked up my extra the other day! very exited, now all that's left is to get me a 9009 kit. honestly wasn't a fan of 9009 for a little while bc one weekend i was watching some of Taeha's streams and chat had voted for 9009 on all three builds even thou there was two sets that match two of the board much better, so 9009 left a bad taste in my mouth but i'm over it and korean beige will make it all the better :)

Offline tommyhongg

« Reply #68 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 19:07:30 »
I don't know if an R2 is planned but it would be cool if we can have this run alongside WoB/Bow Hangul. :D
Matrix Magic3 | Frog TKL

Offline oscarhung1011

« Reply #69 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 19:58:53 »
sad missed this set

Offline alwaysbless

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 23 December 2021, 14:36:09 »
Please R2!

Offline bruin

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 23 December 2021, 23:53:47 »
please r2  ;D

Offline hussar_name

« Reply #72 on: Mon, 27 December 2021, 10:58:16 »
R1.9 using these colours

Orange or red?

« Last Edit: Mon, 27 December 2021, 10:59:47 by hussar_name »