Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 775019 times)

Offline Vigrith

Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #3000 on: Fri, 01 June 2018, 09:00:50 »
Just paid my 50 bucks customs bill for this... Fingers cross that there are no cracks or PCB issues either

Was that with the under-declare/gift option ticked or naw?

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #3001 on: Fri, 01 June 2018, 13:29:43 »
Just paid my 50 bucks customs bill for this... Fingers cross that there are no cracks or PCB issues either

Was that with the under-declare/gift option ticked or naw?

I *thought* I did but clearly not judging by the amount charged by customs... Can't find a copy of the original form responses so I can't check for sure.

Perhaps I just forgot
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #3002 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 20:30:20 »
Received my Premium Kit today (US-OR). Haven't gotten home to check it out but I'm very excited to! If I get a chance now that I have both the Black and Dark Grey I will upload a photo of them next to each other for anyone that is curious.

Offline glack23

« Reply #3003 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 20:41:17 »
I am curious :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline Traveler

[GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #3004 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 21:33:27 »
Got mine today too (USA)! I ordered extra stabilizers and an extra PCB, and recieved neither. Nor did I receive the stabilizers that came with the premium kit, so I'm out about $45 in total. I'm not too mad about the screw-in stabilizers since they short out PCBs. I'm a bit sad about not receiving the spare PCb I ordered though. It wasn't expensive but not cheap either. Haven't had a chance to test out the one I got.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 June 2018, 21:53:50 by Traveler »

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #3005 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 10:50:28 »
Got mine today too (USA)! I ordered extra stabilizers and an extra PCB, and recieved neither.

Lol wtf. That's so unacceptable. Stabilizers are one thing but a whole PCB???

Good lord. Imbeciles.

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #3006 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 16:40:36 »
My Exent arrived here in Ireland today, a blue one with silver alu bottom. I didn't get charged any customs fees; it was marked as a gift and the insured value was put down as €100, €40 of which was the shipping cost.

I'm like 90% sure I didn't order any extra stabs or PCB or anything, and didn't receive any either. Everything was very well packaged with lots of packing foam, and the steel foot was detached even though there is zero chance of an alu bottom cracking.

As others have said the anodising quality is amazing. The board is also very heavy, it's about 2.5kg with the alu bottom and steel foot.

I was able to get the PCB working with bootmapper with Catweewee's guide. I hope to get QMK running on the PCB using this port for ps2avrGB PCBs. If I succeed I'll probably make a guide if anyone else wants to do the same ;D

I haven't put the board together yet, but I put some random switches in the plate/PCB and put on some keycaps to see what it would look like.

I was worried at first that the board would feel and sound really inconsistent given there are only four screws holding on the plate, two at either end. However it turns out the mounts for the bottom housing actually sit slightly below the edge of the plate, so the bottom housing is in contact with the plate rather than the top housing. I guess this makes the Exent sandwich mount rather than top mount.

One thing I did notice is that my plate doesn't have the little extra cut out to ensure the stab wire doesn't hit the plate for the 7u stab. In my case the stab wire just doesn't hit the plate, so it makes little difference to me anyway.
GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk
MK Ireland Discord: https://discord.gg/2KdxJzR

Offline Traveler

« Reply #3007 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 17:02:28 »

Good lord. Imbeciles.

A bit of a bummer to be sure, but Yuktsi contacted me and is going to work something out. So at the end of the day everything should be good as long as my one PCB works fine. Everything on it, including the microcontroller, looks soldered on well so I shouldn't have problems unless I screw it up myself lol.

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #3008 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 17:07:49 »
Went ahead and built mine. Had some issues withscrew-in stabs (which was actually not electrical shorting, but camping force, but whatever...)

In my eagerness to get it finished, I totally forgot that the included keyset only supports one bottom row option, and of course that was not the layout I built...  >:D

Regardless, I am quite enjoying it so far. Happy with the build quality and feel of the board, just wish it didn't take so long to get here. Hopefully everyone's boards makes their way to you all soon.

Also another minor nitpick, my board did not come with sufficient number of screws, in the box were only 3 out of the 5 countersunk screws for the steel foot, and one out of 5 button head screws that holds the plate to the case was not included. Probably not gonna bother chasing this up with Yuktsi, I'll pick some up from the local hardware store when I get some time.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #3009 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 19:39:26 »
Got mine today too (USA)! I ordered extra stabilizers and an extra PCB, and recieved neither.

Good lord. Imbeciles.

You are an exceedingly unpleasant presence on this forum.

Offline Count Zero

« Reply #3010 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 19:53:52 »
Is there a circuit diagram somewhere for the pcb ? I have almost an entire row of keys that are unresponsive, I'm attempting to trace where things go but there are a lot of vias and crammed-together traces.

The non-working keys, outlined in red:

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #3011 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 20:54:16 »

Good lord. Imbeciles.

You are an exceedingly unpleasant presence on this forum.

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
« Reply #3012 on: Tue, 05 June 2018, 23:15:01 »
Is there a circuit diagram somewhere for the pcb ? I have almost an entire row of keys that are unresponsive, I'm attempting to trace where things go but there are a lot of vias and crammed-together traces.

Show Image

I have the same issue on my PCB just shifted one unit to the right, did you figure out what was the cause?
Anyone else know why a row of keys would be non responsive? I tried removing the stabilizer screws but that still didn't solve the problem.

Plz halp.

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #3013 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 02:32:40 »

Show Image

I had the same problem. I consulted with yuktsi but he provided me with the wrong pin layout.

It should be COL4 or pin 43, instead of the arrow pointed on the picture.

Mine wasn't soldered. After a touch of solder on that pin it worked flawlessly. I presume that some of the PCBs may have pins that aren't soldered but supposed to be.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 June 2018, 05:01:07 by Cerasis »
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #3014 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 04:49:39 »
YAAAAY! GROUP SHAMING! LET'S ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE INSULTED SOMEONE ELSE!

Jerks.

I was with you in sentiment in your original comment about the missing PCB, right up until you insulted someone else.

Voice your displeasure or disapproval, but leave the insults out please. I suspect that's probably the reason for the backlash you're experiencing.

As for the missing orders, you're right of course that's not really e acceptable, no matter which way you slice it, especially since incorrect orders have been a persistent issue ever since they started shipping. There should have been plenty of time to get that sorted out and procedures changed so incorrect or missing orders no longer is a problem.

It's not what you're saying, just the way you're saying it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 June 2018, 04:55:50 by duynguyenle »

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
« Reply #3015 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 10:03:03 »

Show Image

I had the same problem. I consulted with yuktsi but he provided me with the wrong pin layout.

Show Image

Mine wasn't soldered. After a touch of solder on that pin it worked flawlessly. I presume that some of the PCBs may have pins that aren't soldered but supposed to be.

My Hero <3
Got the board working, will post pics later today!

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #3016 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 10:42:23 »
YAAAAY! GROUP SHAMING! LET'S ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE INSULTED SOMEONE ELSE!

Jerks.

I was with you in sentiment in your original comment about the missing PCB, right up until you insulted someone else.

Voice your displeasure or disapproval, but leave the insults out please. I suspect that's probably the reason for the backlash you're experiencing.

As for the missing orders, you're right of course that's not really e acceptable, no matter which way you slice it, especially since incorrect orders have been a persistent issue ever since they started shipping. There should have been plenty of time to get that sorted out and procedures changed so incorrect or missing orders no longer is a problem.

Well, that the group buy leaders - whoever they are at this point - forgot to ship you a PCB makes them, objectively, imbeciles, particularly given their behavior since this buy began. Might be forgivable if this were one mistake on a list of, like, two, but we all know that's not the case.

As for everyone else who enjoy unprompted insulting of me so much, I just want to point out that I expressed deep concern over the state of this group buy literally (almost) a year ago, and no one listened. And then I was the first (I think?) to get a cracked PCB, and it was suggested that I broke it myself and was looking for a quick buck.

I think I have good reason to not be a big fan of the community here.

« Reply #3017 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 15:31:28 »

Then why do you continue to participate in it?

I think more telling than anything anyone has said about your posting is the fact that numerous posts of yours have been removed by moderators because your language is abusive in nature and posts largely unproductive. This community isn't a therapy forum where people encourage venting and complaining. Many of your posts, at best, are muddying up the thread with useless posting, at worst they are antagonistic and intended to be insulting. I'm not trying to imply you are the only one guilty of this, but you are one of the most vocally angry (also not saying it isn't justified, it just isn't necessary or helpful), but at some point you have to feel like it is useless and that you have better things you could be doing with that 15-30 seconds.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3018 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 15:34:12 »
I’ve been silent in this thread but the pictures of other people’s boards are awesome and having seen pictures of mine I can’t wait to see it and get it loaded with a fresh Miami set! The GB’s gone long but thus far seems to have been worth it!

**** off then

Offline gumeraser

« Reply #3019 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 17:01:22 »

My guess is that he's stuck here waiting for clues on when/if his broken polycarb bottom is going to get replaced since it's not like the GB organizers are going to reach out directly about that.. Just a guess though.  :thumb:

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #3020 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 18:56:43 »

My guess is that he's stuck here waiting for clues on when/if his broken polycarb bottom is going to get replaced since it's not like the GB organizers are going to reach out directly about that.. Just a guess though.  :thumb:

Pretty much this. I pop in to see what's up, see that group buy leadership made yet another blunder, comment on it, get attacked, defend myself, wish I'd get a replacement polycarbonate bottom so I could avoid all of you for the rest of my life, rinse and repeat.

So if you want to blame someone for my continued presence, blame juahenza or whatever person is governing this GB. The sooner I get a replacement bottom - which I expect will never actually happen - the sooner I stop visiting this thread.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 June 2018, 18:58:29 by PancakeMSTR »

Offline Count Zero

« Reply #3021 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 19:00:14 »

Show Image

Show Image

My Hero <3

Can confirm. I just tested every single set of pads with a tweezers after soldering pin 43 on the microcontroller and my PCB is now fully operational. Thanks Cerasis!

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #3022 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 19:11:43 »

Jerks.

Well, that the group buy leaders - whoever they are at this point - forgot to ship you a PCB makes them, objectively, imbeciles, particularly given their behavior since this buy began. Might be forgivable if this were one mistake on a list of, like, two, but we all know that's not the case.

As for everyone else who enjoy unprompted insulting of me so much, I just want to point out that I expressed deep concern over the state of this group buy literally (almost) a year ago, and no one listened. And then I was the first (I think?) to get a cracked PCB, and it was suggested that I broke it myself and was looking for a quick buck.

Dude, like how can you not see the hypocrisy here? You went from insulting people, to crying and calling people jerks for insulting yourself?

Also I'm not sure you know the meaning of 'objectively'? Have you ever forgotten something? Assuming yes, by your logic I guess you're an imbecile too then?

I get it, you have some legitimate complaints/issues, we all do, but why do you have to go about things in such a way? It doesn't help or achieve anything. The dude with the missing pcb already says yuktsi has arranged to sort it out with him. Also poor yuktsi is shipping out all these boards himself at I dread to think what cost to himself. I don't know the numbers but I would imagine the vast majority of us don't even have our boards yet, so at least you have yours! I understand the cracked poly sucks but you're going to have to be patient with it I'm afraid. I wouldn't be surprised if you are able to get another eventually as I believe a large number of extras were made and they are going to be of no use to anybody sat on a factory floor. As others have said, by all means voice concerns/issues but bringing all the bad vibes is counter productive and doesn't help anybody, including yourself.

If you hate it and wish to steer clear of it as much as you say, why comment?

« Reply #3023 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 20:15:52 »

He can wait silently like an adult though, not lash out like a child. I think that's really all anyone is saying.

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #3024 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 21:02:17 »

He can wait silently like an adult though, not lash out like a child. I think that's really all anyone is saying.

Dude lol I called them imbeciles. How in the world is that lashing out like a child? Honestly you people aggravate me even more than the people leading the group buys half the time.

Offline Lndefinite

« Reply #3025 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 22:40:24 »
Went ahead and built mine. Had some issues withscrew-in stabs (which was actually not electrical shorting, but camping force, but whatever...)

In my eagerness to get it finished, I totally forgot that the included keyset only supports one bottom row option, and of course that was not the layout I built...  >:D

Regardless, I am quite enjoying it so far. Happy with the build quality and feel of the board, just wish it didn't take so long to get here. Hopefully everyone's boards makes their way to you all soon.

Also another minor nitpick, my board did not come with sufficient number of screws, in the box were only 3 out of the 5 countersunk screws for the steel foot, and one out of 5 button head screws that holds the plate to the case was not included. Probably not gonna bother chasing this up with Yuktsi, I'll pick some up from the local hardware store when I get some time.

Show Image

That is a beautiful board. Blue ISO accent enter feels good man.

Offline Bael_Zharon

« Reply #3026 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 23:36:41 »

Show Image

What's the bandwidth widget thing in your dock?

Offline godlikekitten

« Reply #3027 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 23:37:22 »
So I see I can still access the google form are there extras for order?  If not is there plans on a R2 in the somewhat not-so-far-away future?

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #3028 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 03:07:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

My Hero <3

Can confirm. I just tested every single set of pads with a tweezers after soldering pin 43 on the microcontroller and my PCB is now fully operational. Thanks Cerasis!

Hmm so this has been a recurring issue indeed. Someone who was assembling these must have skipped a pin they shouldn't have. I'm glad its settled  :thumb:

Offline Traveler

« Reply #3029 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 06:41:29 »
So I see I can still access the google form are there extras for order?  If not is there plans on a R2 in the somewhat not-so-far-away future?

The GB leader forgot to shut down the form; orders are no longer being taken. The original plan was to have extras available at Originative, so once everyone has their board and replacement parts you might be able to buy one there. With all of the trouble this GB had had I'm not sure if that's still the plan though.

Offline wtzll

« Reply #3030 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 10:01:02 »
Got around taking a few pics of the kit i got a few days ago.
Just some time frames on delivery:
Code: [Select]
05 Jun 2018, 08:47:00 AM Item delivered to VP IRELAND
04 Jun 2018, 09:36:00 AM Item arrived at IRELAND
30 May 2018, 12:27:46 AM Item en route to IRELAND MYKULA
29 May 2018, 10:26:00 PM Consignment Arrived MYKULA
27 May 2018, 01:28:59 AM Consignment received and processed from posting at Post Offices Pos Laju Transit Office
26 May 2018, 03:36:55 PM Consignment dispatch out from Transit Office PosLaju Parcel Hub
26 May 2018, 02:19:15 PM Item processed PosLaju Parcel Hub
25 May 2018, 03:06:25 PM Item posted over the counter Puchong PO

You can see the pin that needs re-flowing.

Getting an ortholinear plate and pcb manufactured so dont really care for any pcb defects (the usb plug is soldered slightly crooked, would need to re-flow pins, etc..).

Overall pretty happy.
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 June 2018, 10:03:19 by wtzll »
5975:JP

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #3031 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 10:04:02 »

Show Image

What's the bandwidth widget thing in your dock?

Good eye! It's DU Meter. It's a paid software but I'm sure there are free alternatives out there.

Offline baphotmet

« Reply #3032 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 10:24:37 »
27 May 2018, 01:28:59 AM Consignment received and processed from posting at Post Offices Pos Laju Transit Office
26 May 2018, 03:36:55 PM Consignment dispatch out from Transit Office PosLaju Parcel Hub

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Getting an ortholinear plate and pcb manufactured so dont really care for any pcb defects (the usb plug is soldered slightly crooked, would need to re-flow pins, etc..).

Overall pretty happy.

Could you point out which pin needs re-flowing? Or all of it?

Congrat and thank you for reply

Offline wtzll

« Reply #3033 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 11:00:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Overall pretty happy.

Show Image

A bit clearer pic i hope

I will probably end up re-flowing the whole thing if i butcher those pins.

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #3034 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 11:16:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Overall pretty happy.

Show Image

A bit clearer pic i hope

Show Image

If i remember correctly, only the upper left pin needs soldering. That's for the z row.

Edit: Board is beautiful. That color combo.  :thumb:

Offline Traveler

« Reply #3035 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 11:55:27 »
Show Image

A bit clearer pic i hope

Show Image

If i remember correctly, only the upper left pin needs soldering. That's for the z row.

I was thinking the same thing, "only the upper left pin needs soldering". According to the diagram that was posted a few comments above those middle pins don't do anything, so they may not need soldering.

Offline wtzll

« Reply #3036 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 12:59:41 »
Show Image

A bit clearer pic i hope

Show Image

I was thinking the same thing, "only the upper left pin needs soldering". According to the diagram that was posted a few comments above those middle pins don't do anything, so they may not need soldering.

****, that is great then. Less things to go wrong.

Offline Data

« Reply #3037 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 16:53:44 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Overall pretty happy.

Show Image

A bit clearer pic i hope

Show Image

Nice pic.  I wonder if I could be having a similar problem.

Offline Traveler

« Reply #3038 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 19:42:41 »
Nice pic.  I wonder if I could be having a similar problem.

What problem are you having? I just noticed my micro controller is missing that exact same pin. I've only tested about 1/4 of the board but what I tested was good.

« Reply #3039 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 19:57:50 »
I will check mine tonight when I finally go pick it up from where I had it shipped. I suspect they were unused pins that were intentionally left unsoldered

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #3040 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 20:06:48 »
I will check mine tonight when I finally go pick it up from where I had it shipped. I suspect they were unused pins that were intentionally left unsoldered

Even unused they should be soldered.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #3041 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 20:07:39 »
Mine arrived today.  Will unbox and post pics soon.  Thanks so much Yuktsi!   :thumb:

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #3042 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 03:14:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Overall pretty happy.

Show Image

A bit clearer pic i hope

Show Image

Do test the PCB first before reflowing the pins.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Traveler

« Reply #3043 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 13:33:35 »
So I've never used Bootmapper before and I'm kinda lost on what I'm doing. I'm having some issues with my PCB: three or four of the five right-hand keys aren't working, and I'm trying to rule out whether it's the keymap or something wrong with my PCB. Is there an easy way to tell?

My PCB came with a keymap on it already. With my PCB connected, when I hit "Download" I get 15 rows and 6 columns. I forgot to screenshot the map I have and I'm currently at work, so sorry I can't provide it. If it helps my final keymap is going to be as shown below. Please excuse the weird coloring, I was attempting to replicate Nantucket Selectric. Also excuse the Reset key on the function layer; I guess I'm too used to QMK lol.

« Last Edit: Fri, 08 June 2018, 17:27:13 by Traveler »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3044 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 16:18:04 »
had the pleasure of building one of these recently, was great to see the board in person, building process was a breeze and luckily the one i had was flawless and now on its way to its owner

cant wait to get mine now, appreciate the continued efforts of all involved

<3
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Traveler

« Reply #3045 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 17:25:58 »
Solved the problem. I really should have tried Toggle Bootmapper a lot sooner lol. Way easier than the guessing game I have with QMK. Anyway, turns out I was ignoring the mappings of Col 6 and Col 7. Here's what I was trying to go for:

« Last Edit: Fri, 08 June 2018, 19:17:56 by Traveler »

Offline monkeyplusplus

« Reply #3046 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 12:16:11 »
Finally got mine! This thing looks snazzy. Packing worked well, and nothing was damanged in shipment. No stabs, but that's no surprise.

Now that I've got this thing, I'll be starting another thread on the ortho plate and PCB package, if anyone is still interested in that. I know I am!

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #3047 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 17:22:57 »
Finally got mine! This thing looks snazzy. Packing worked well, and nothing was damanged in shipment. No stabs, but that's no surprise.

Now that I've got this thing, I'll be starting another thread on the ortho plate and PCB package, if anyone is still interested in that. I know I am!
Show Image
Show Image

I spy with my little eye a Rama M4a in the corner :)

And yes still interested in the ortho PCB  :thumb:

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #3048 on: Sun, 10 June 2018, 17:55:40 »

Show Image
Show Image

I spy with my little eye a Rama M4a in the corner :)

And yes still interested in the ortho PCB  :thumb:

Me as well. Would love to see this thing with an orto layout.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #3049 on: Sun, 10 June 2018, 18:28:23 »
I would love to see mine at all.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram