Author Topic: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - All boards have shipped! So long, everyone!  (Read 323421 times)

Offline _BMW_M3_

BMW,

Any updates from Lynn regarding shipping?

Has it been confirmed from Lynn that the funds are now in his account?

Lynn confirmed that he has received the funds. I'm waiting to hear back from him on when shipping begins. I will update this tonight once he answers.

*EDIT* Still waiting to hear back from him. I will update when he messages me back.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 May 2018, 22:14:48 by _BMW_M3_ »
Dolphin v1 LE | TGR Jane | LZ Ergo

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
Just spoke with someone that is good friends with Lynn.

He spoke to Lynn and stated the following:

No solid date yet but at least it's something.

| TX-CP | Dolphin V3x 2 | Dolphin Padx 2 | Unicorn X Legend | Jane V2 | Jane V2 CE |

Offline _BMW_M3_

Show Image

Can confirm ^. I have a message in Kakao that I'm waiting for him to read. I'll update as soon as I hear something.

Offline nevaenuf

Was payment info posted anywhere for those of us who are willing to buy back in via MoneyGram?

Offline airs

Show Image

Can confirm ^. I have a message in Kakao that I'm waiting for him to read. I'll update as soon as I hear something.

Been 10 days. Any news on this BMW?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline TerryMathews

Show Image

Been 10 days. Any news on this BMW?

The message was "Bad news. Can't ship for a while. Just had a baby."

/s

Offline Mavarina

Was payment info posted anywhere for those of us who are willing to buy back in via MoneyGram?

Is this going to be an option for those who refunded?

Offline _BMW_M3_

https://imgur.com/a/UvGcgar

First round of people will be receiving tracking numbers via email in next couple days. I will continue to send out tracking numbers as I receive them from Lynn. I will update GH each time a round goes out.

We're doing the thing.

Offline airs

First round of people will be receiving tracking numbers via email in next couple days. I will continue to send out tracking numbers as I receive them from Lynn. I will update GH each time a round goes out.

We're doing the thing.

Nice. Any word about how people who were in the GB but got a refund can get the boards they ordered?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline _BMW_M3_

We're doing the thing.

Nice. Any word about how people who were in the GB but got a refund can get the boards they ordered?

No update on that yet. That will take priority once shipping is close to finished.

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
Thanks for the update BMW.

Looking forward to finally get these boards in hand!
| TX-CP | Dolphin V3x 2 | Dolphin Padx 2 | Unicorn X Legend | Jane V2 | Jane V2 CE |

Offline zzyjayfree

We're doing the thing.

Could you please let me know what batch I am in and any information available?

Thank you..
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline sundin

Same here.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
Yo BMW, do you think you could shed a little light as to whats going on with this spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Is4xiHPJ-WfkKh1ONVtm8Thl021AdN7prRtfXoXSe9Q/edit#gid=0

It would be awesome if there was some way for you to update it to clarify maybe who is still getting what. If you didnt create it you could still make a copy and start editing. A small layer of transparency would go a long ways for us. Im assuming Lynn has access to this spread sheet also, if not please link it to him.

Also, do you think you could update the title of the group buy on the OP

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
Yo BMW, do you think you could shed a little light as to whats going on with this spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Is4xiHPJ-WfkKh1ONVtm8Thl021AdN7prRtfXoXSe9Q/edit#gid=0

It would be awesome if there was some way for you to update it to clarify maybe who is still getting what. If you didnt create it you could still make a copy and start editing. A small layer of transparency would go a long ways for us. Im assuming Lynn has access to this spread sheet also, if not please link it to him.

Also, do you think you could update the title of the group buy on the OP

Wow that spreadsheet is very old.

I bought 2 slots off people on that list and it doesn’t show up there.

Plus I know another person who bought a spot who is it on there as well.

When tam was active he shared a more updated sheet so hopefully BMW can get access to that or else it’s just going to create more confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there has to be a spreadsheet made by whoever was behind that email (the one we all had to send into if we were getting refund/staying in), with only the ones who decided to stay in the buy on the sheet.

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
It’s happening!!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
great tkl race of 2017 2018
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
After all this time, I really didn't think we would get here but I finally got both of my boards!

GL to everyone else still in the buy and those trying to buy your slot back!

Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Ab1u9Lz

« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 14:01:16 by OmegaSupreme »

Offline shadowrealmwarez

After all this time, I really didn't think we would get here but I finally got both of my boards!

A nice touch were the free TX bags that were included with the boards.

GL to everyone else still in the buy and those trying to buy your slot back!

Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Ab1u9Lz

Show Image

Those are stunning.

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
One thing I did notice is that there are faint machining marks on each side of the board, on both my boards, as seen below:

Kind of disappointing but just happy to finally have them.

Offline quang linh

• Play for fun
Confirm. I receive Dol v3 today. Tks Lynn
I am really happy to meet you all

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
One thing I did notice is that there are faint machining marks on each side of the board, on both my boards, as seen below:

Show Image

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!

Show Image

Show Image

Hey I said they were faint...haha

Offline slayer12

EM7 spare PCB
« Reply #1275 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 09:35:08 »
Hi,

I have my EM7 v1 pcb stopped working last week.
Could any GHs sell me a spare EM7 PCB or give Lynn's contact so I could ask for a replaced one.

Thanks

Offline le_wraith

Any word for those who got refund to avoid possible scam and still want to acquire their board?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline airs

Any word for those who got refund to avoid possible scam and still want to acquire their board?

Would be much appreciated to get an update on this.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline nevaenuf

Would be much appreciated to get an update on this.

Yup, definitely still interested. 

Offline _BMW_M3_

Still no update for those who requested refund. Once Lynn ships all boards, I will work with him to get those orders taken care of. First priority is getting the rest shipped. I have pinged Lynn several times to ask about shipping, but he says he is busy and hasn't shipped any yet. I will continue to ask every couple of days in hopes that he gets the boards shipped asap. (I'm sorry I cannot physically help, but I will continue to try to inch this over the finish line).

Sorry for the hiatus, I was on holiday. I will update the thread immediately once I have any shipping updates.

Offline Panzerhawx

• Endgame is a lie. You just end up buying more.
    • cartel
Is there an update regarding the 2nd batch of boards (and later)? We've seen a lot of images of people receiving their Dolphins, but no news of the EM7's.

Offline anthorix

• Finally Awake
where them EM7s at  :-X

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
Still no update for those who requested refund. Once Lynn ships all boards, I will work with him to get those orders taken care of. First priority is getting the rest shipped. I have pinged Lynn several times to ask about shipping, but he says he is busy and hasn't shipped any yet. I will continue to ask every couple of days in hopes that he gets the boards shipped asap. (I'm sorry I cannot physically help, but I will continue to try to inch this over the finish line).

Sorry for the hiatus, I was on holiday. I will update the thread immediately once I have any shipping updates.

Bump.

Any response?

Offline megaforce

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.

LUL

And to think I was tempted to buy your spot too...

Offline lanyusea

Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Some boards have shipped, waiting on PCB shipment!
« Reply #1285 on: Sun, 02 September 2018, 01:45:35 »
202836-0

just found an EM7 from a Chinese keeb community, not sure if it is from this GB.
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Some boards have shipped, waiting on PCB shipment!
« Reply #1286 on: Sun, 02 September 2018, 19:32:18 »
(Attachment Link)

just found an EM7 from a Chinese keeb community, not sure if it is from this GB.

Hmm I don’t think that’s from he current buy.

I don’t remember seeing the tag on the bottom left corner on the boards in this buy.

Offline airs

« Reply #1287 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 16:54:51 »
How we looking boys?!
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline fireworm

Any updates?

Offline MajorKoos

great tkl race of 2017 2018 2019

Offline hieu7613

Hi guys,

Anyone can helps me this issue, i got kit dolphin v3 yesterday. However i connect USB, PCB always access to iflash insteal of keyboard. I alreay tried hold U or ECS and connect USB but it's useless :(

Offline le_wraith

Hi guys,

Anyone can helps me this issue, i got kit dolphin v3 yesterday. However i connect USB, PCB always access to iflash insteal of keyboard. I alreay tried hold U or ECS and connect USB but it's useless :(
Show Image

Who did you hold up at gunpoint to get it? I'm still waiting for the opportunity to buy mine after having my $ locked up for two years.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Offline hieu7613

Dont push your trouble to me. I never say i got kit from gb, the kit receive from my friend, he ask me to assemble it.
It's jus a problem and i need help from someone to take care it.
Anyway, i already solved problem.

Share for anyone use PCB fave tool as link.
http://keyboardcatalog.com/65-percent/dolphinlinger#program

Offline MajorKoos

Deleted
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 October 2018, 21:17:48 by MajorKoos »

Offline le_wraith

Dont push your trouble to me. I never say i got kit from gb, the kit receive from my friend, he ask me to assemble it.
It's jus a problem and i need help from someone to take care it.
Anyway, i already solved problem.

Share for anyone use PCB fave tool as link.
http://keyboardcatalog.com/65-percent/dolphinlinger#program
It was a joke, relax friend. A bit of black humor for this ill fated group buy.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Offline anthorix

• Finally Awake
are the PCBs holding this groupbuy back?

Offline LoLPirate

Nah it's some kinda super cancer that's holding back this gb
are the PCBs holding this groupbuy back?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline anthorix

• Finally Awake
any updates on the EM7 keyboards being shipped out?

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
Im getting this sweet exception when im trying to start the favetool, anyone else had this ?

Application: FaveTool.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.FormatException
   at System.Number.ParseDouble(System.String, System.Globalization.NumberStyles, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo)
   at System.Convert.ToDouble(System.String)
   at RealCustom_keyboard_Tool.MainWindow.DrawDefaultKeyLayout()
   at RealCustom_keyboard_Tool.MainWindow..ctor()

Exception Info: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(System.Exception, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfo, System.Uri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(System.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
   at RealCustom_keyboard_Tool.App.Main()

i tried starting this in a vm and it worked fine, im guessing i need to change somethinge in order for it to work on my windows pc :(

Offline Ohjay

Im getting this sweet exception when im trying to start the favetool, anyone else had this ?

i tried starting this in a vm and it worked fine, im guessing i need to change somethinge in order for it to work on my windows pc :(
Been a while since I did Windows-programming but my guess is that it might be a localization issue. E.g. the number format you have specified in Windows.
For example, the program is expecting a comma and not a dot as a decimal delimiter.