geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Moon TKL v2

<< < (73/73)

IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES:
Everyone there got their money back or their boards. They won’t even give up a name or address.

LightningXI:
Still sad to end 2023 with nothing to show for this one :'(

Oh well, pouring one out on NYE

Jae-3soteric:

--- Quote from: LightningXI on Fri, 29 December 2023, 12:22:21 ---Still sad to end 2023 with nothing to show for this one :'(

--- End quote ---
I’ve tried to speak to the factory on this one as I have lost two personal boards here and it would be nice to try get them and pave a path for the community as well (or get them all and distribute them if I could) but despite a couple of early replies I’ve had nothing back for a long time (except offers to work on other “new” projects).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tyson:

--- Quote from: Jae-3soteric on Fri, 29 December 2023, 12:24:42 ---
--- Quote from: LightningXI on Fri, 29 December 2023, 12:22:21 ---Still sad to end 2023 with nothing to show for this one :'(

--- End quote ---
I’ve tried to speak to the factory on this one as I have lost two personal boards here and it would be nice to try get them and pave a path for the community as well (or get them all and distribute them if I could) but despite a couple of early replies I’ve had nothing back for a long time (except offers to work on other “new” projects).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--- End quote ---

Happy New Years Jae! Hope your able to hear back from them, I too have lost a few boards to ghosting manus and GB runners. This was one of the biggest ones I really wish I would have received!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version