geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Resale - Good Condition G81-8000 WoB Doubleshots 2 SLOTS LEFT

(1/12) > >>

Pacifist:
Good condition G81-8K doubleshots. Keep in mind the spacebar, win, ctrl, alt, and menu keys are not compatible with most MX boards. This issue can be solved by purchasing a moogle set, and/or purchasing doubleshot ctrl and alt keys from EK and a spacebar from Ivan's spacebar GB, which would work for everything except the windows key. Apart from that its a full 104 set. Boards will be these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181381318456

Pricing: $35 each, with or without keyboard

Shipping: Final prices will be arranged later, these are general pricings.

If purchasing the whole entire keyboard:
$18 CONUS (via large flat rate box) for every 2 boards
Int-Just don't do it, it'll be more than the boards are worth. But PM me if you really want them

If just the caps:
$6 CONUS for two sets(via 2 day priority small flat rate box)
$13 CONUS for up to 6 sets (medium flat rate box)
$15 INT for up to two sets (first class mail)
Above that I will tell you in PM how much shipping will cost

FORM:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aZUOyC8JNIrwyttnkeyrp-qU-VWtx-RYFDvUrUCs3Go/viewform?usp=send_form

There will be only 15 orders for now. After the initial run, 3 extras will be available for purchase at the GB price. These are not available right now as a safety net in case of any damage.

13/15 ORDERS TAKEN

Please pay within 24 hrs of receiving an invoice. I need the money to pay the source Source has been paid and items are in the mail

PAYMENT STATUS:

LechnerDE PAID
n1njaPhou PAID
yicaoyimu PAID
MrChunky PAID
Kfactork PAID
spamray CANCELLED
r3dx PAID
nuclearsandwich PAID
b7ad PAID
jaccow PAID
MythicalWagyu PAID
Wirer INVOICED

LechnerDE:
Ordered one set and can proxy EU orders if you want to :)

minho:
Is this $35 regardless of whether or not you want the board? (Only difference in price between board and no board is shipping price?)

Pacifist:

--- Quote from: minho on Sun, 20 April 2014, 19:20:05 ---Is this $35 regardless of whether or not you want the board? (Only difference in price between board and no board is shipping price?)

--- End quote ---

$35 board or no board. If you want the board (god knows why you need MY switches) you pay extra shipping.

patthebaker17:
i can't find what kind of switches they are

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version