geekhack Community > Meetups

1st Perth, Western Australia meetup, 2017 [PRE-REGISTER]

<< < (2/3) > >>

_haru:
Going :)

Elrick:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Tue, 20 June 2017, 21:48:40 ---Too much sun and bird-eating spiders for my liking.

--- End quote ---

Fvck Yeah,  ate one in Thailand last year (large tarantula).  Damn nice when it's fried with sesame oil and garlic, the trick is to burn off all the hairs first  8) .

They taste like crispy prawns especially their legs but their arse is really worth enjoying slowly, the juices run through when bitten, delish  :thumb: .

rowdy:

--- Quote from: Elrick on Thu, 29 June 2017, 03:34:14 ---
--- Quote from: rowdy on Tue, 20 June 2017, 21:48:40 ---Too much sun and bird-eating spiders for my liking.

--- End quote ---

Fvck Yeah,  ate one in Thailand last year (large tarantula).  Damn nice when it's fried with sesame oil and garlic, the trick is to burn off all the hairs first  8) .

They taste like crispy prawns especially their legs but their arse is really worth enjoying slowly, the juices run through when bitten, delish  :thumb: .

--- End quote ---

* rowdy shudders and checks his sandwich for any inadvertent arachnid garnishing.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Thu, 29 June 2017, 21:57:02 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

* rowdy shudders and checks his sandwich for any inadvertent arachnid garnishing.
--- End quote ---

They really are very good and --crab/ lobster-- like.

Shrimp and lobster  and crabs are essentially the BUGS of the ocean..

If you like those 3 things,  you will enjoy most land bugs too..

Look at a crab , then look at a spider,  clearly same basic design..

Look at a roach, then look at the lobster,  the whiskers + multi segment thorax,  again, same basic design.

cyra:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Thu, 29 June 2017, 22:04:30 ---
--- Quote from: rowdy on Thu, 29 June 2017, 21:57:02 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They really are very good and --crab/ lobster-- like.

Shrimp and lobster  and crabs are essentially the BUGS of the ocean..

If you like those 3 things,  you will enjoy most land bugs too..

Look at a crab , then look at a spider,  clearly same basic design..

Look at a roach, then look at the lobster,  the whiskers + multi segment thorax,  again, same basic design.

--- End quote ---

Oooooh no

I'm hungry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version