geekhack Community > Off Topic

Who was SmallFry

<< < (4/9) > >>

MOZ:
He was an enigma, he was the kid every geekhack geek wished they were.

MOZ:

--- Quote from: CalmB4tehPwn on Mon, 12 August 2013, 06:05:09 ---I'm new here as well, but I've read through his memorial threads, as well as the update thread from when it happened.

I know it's always hard to lose a friend, especially one that you know you could have, and should have gotten to know better. I've been there, but the best thing you can do is let his family know how much he was loved, and remind them year after year. Let them know when you think of him 6 months, 2 years, or even 10 years from know. Let them know he still has a place in your heart.

I wish I could have known him, and it's things like this that makes you value the little friendships you make all the more.

--- End quote ---

I wish I could show how much I appreciate your thoughts!

MOZ:

--- Quote from: mohitgarg on Mon, 12 August 2013, 10:57:47 ---
--- Quote from: CalmB4tehPwn on Mon, 12 August 2013, 06:05:09 ---I'm new here as well, but I've read through his memorial threads, as well as the update thread from when it happened.

I know it's always hard to lose a friend, especially one that you know you could have, and should have gotten to know better. I've been there, but the best thing you can do is let his family know how much he was loved, and remind them year after year. Let them know when you think of him 6 months, 2 years, or even 10 years from know. Let them know he still has a place in your heart.

I wish I could have known him, and it's things like this that makes you value the little friendships you make all the more.

--- End quote ---

I wish I could show how much I appreciate your thoughts!

--- End quote ---

I do, the first 10 sticker sheets you order in my IC thread and the GH 6th anniv special keycahin will be free for you!

CPTBadAss:
My friend and my mentor into the world of keyboards. He pretty much taught me everything I know about boards. I used to joke with him he was my keyboard professor and I was getting a Master's in keyboards from him in my spare time. I miss him.

MOZ:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Mon, 12 August 2013, 11:06:47 ---I miss him.

--- End quote ---

Don't we all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version