Author Topic: Keycap set suggestions green colours (Lime, Pine, Terminal, Matrix greens f.ex.)  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Jese

• Newbie mechanical keyboard boi
Hi, new member here!
So i kinda joined/will join to custom keeb world with GMMK pro. Problem i have is that every cool keycap set seems to already been in group buy/never to be made...
The keycaps that catched my eye most, are GMK Terminal, gmk wavez gmk soju and gmk nordic pine...
Does anyone know some upcoming/for sale now keycaps which have green colours?
Matcha sets look cool, but i'm a bit sceptic on aliexpress and also glorious olive GPBT looks ok, but i'm not a fan of that olive green
ISO layout would be huge + but not required

Offline pararch

At the moment, upcoming groupbuy green sets would be GMK Taiga, GMK Hunt, GMK British Racing Green.
Also shameless self plug, GMK Marmoreal ;), although its undergoing major revisions right now and is IC still.

In stock I'd say aliexpress may be your best bet, unless you want to try r/mechmarket.

Offline g_hack_it

KAT cyberspace may be worth a look if you're into glowy greens. GB is over but some vendors are running pre-orders now.

Offline pepperskog

JTK Zen just finished production, might be some extras next month. GMK Panda is in IC right now.

Edit: Oh and GMK Zooted is starting gb on the 20th!
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 April 2021, 12:54:32 by pepperskog »

Offline hyperlightduck

I've been looking for green keycaps for a while, since they seem to be my favorite--but they are always sold out. Lucky Jade has to be my favorite set I've seen, but I am once again late to the party ;(