Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 847895 times)

Offline Peddamann

some of the topre variants weren able to choose in the form :-/ the silver red and the emerald for example - does that mean they are already gone?

Offline Liar

It's all too much for me

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
got all the ones i wanted except one.  my browser picked a poor time to crash!

Offline btctopre

some of the topre variants weren able to choose in the form :-/ the silver red and the emerald for example - does that mean they are already gone?
Yes, he puts in a lot of effort closing the forms/eliminating options during the sale.

Offline Sniping

Thanks for closing the order forms. I was so tempted to order another one that I was kinda relieved when I saw that orders had closed already :p

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
The bronze on seawater came up later than some of the others i was watching. Because of that I went through the others first, then back to the bronze/seawater (the one I really wanted). Hopefully that didn't kick me out of place!

bronze seawater's the real prize!

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
Yes, he puts in a lot of effort closing the forms/eliminating options during the sale.

This is what I'm thinking. I was looking at the countdown timer for a few minutes...until I realized time was going up! By then the gold judgemental skull was gone from the form. It's been a long week  :blank:

Offline Muffin860

The bronze on seawater came up later than some of the others i was watching. Because of that I went through the others first, then back to the bronze/seawater (the one I really wanted). Hopefully that didn't kick me out of place!

bronze seawater's the real prize!

I totally agree! It just didn't come up right away, and I was week and went to fill out a few other forms. Hopefully I got in in time, I would trade away either of the other two for a bronze seawater.
IBM Model M

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
I really should have filled out Rosy twice...
Sifo's profile says last active 5 mins before forms went live =/

Krytone you need to keep one for Sifo!
Don't make me give mine away pls... xD

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
So how's that raffle working

Offline ShardZer0

In for two. Good luck all!

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
So how's that raffle working

Krytone usually closes the form once all caps of the design are gone, so as long as you managed to fill out the form you should be good! =)

Offline freed0rn

In for two. Stoked, really dig the KRAPs.. Missed out on some of the ones I would have gotten! Always late to the party..

*edit

Got nothing. GL everyone.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 April 2015, 13:03:14 by freed0rn »

Offline ShardZer0

Whoever got that Poisoned Emerald Crowned Skull... I hate you so much.

Offline Peddamann

i know someone who got it is really happy :D

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
oh god, I'm late this time. : (

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Zeroo

Missed out on the Bismuth Crown :(

Hopefully I'll have some luck in the raffle for the skull

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious

Show Image

i know someone who got it is really happy :D

Offline Muffin860

Missed out on the Bismuth Crown :(

Hopefully I'll have some luck in the raffle for the skull

Do we know how entries into the raffle work? Is it one entry per cap ordered, or one entry per person? I doubt it would be one entry per form as the MX people got separate forms while the Topre people only had one.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 April 2015, 09:46:51 by Muffin860 »
IBM Model M

Offline ShardZer0

That Bloody Silver Judgemental Skull is sexy as hell,  if I had a Topre board I'd be all over it!

Offline GL1TCH3D

That Bloody Silver Judgemental Skull is sexy as hell,  if I had a Topre board I'd be all over it!

I wonder who got it

Offline jester_

noooOOoo I woke up too late. The MX Sandy Amethyst said open but it was indeed closed :(

fml

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
Wow, I set my alarm to 10am PST, I hate myself :(

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
sorry guys, i really tried to close as fast as i can but there is just too much forms to look after   :-[

There has been a lot of overfilled forms so i am sorry to say not everyone who managed to fill a form will get one.

For the raffle, each userid would only have 1 entry if you are part of the sale. I still need to find what to use to pick for the winners and ill post the raffle here in this thread to make it transparent as possible  :thumb:

Thanks everyone!
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Metallikrap Sale! (Now Open)
« Reply #474 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 13:04:52 »
Well I sneaked in a break, was talking to a colleague while filling in the forms on my phone :))

I ordedred a silver Crowned Skull and the form's still open so my place in the raffle is secured!  Hopefully I got an Emerald and an Amethyst too, ordered them before the silver...

Looks like this will work for the raffle - stick in names and whoever comes out on top wins?  Needs a unique list or multi-winners will get two entries though :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #475 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 13:12:30 »
I'm soooo sad I woke up with an awful migraine and could hardly even see :-(  I'm so glad the sale was a success tho!  Congrats!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #476 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 13:17:19 »
Well I sneaked in a break, was talking to a colleague while filling in the forms on my phone :))

I ordedred a silver Crowned Skull and the form's still open so my place in the raffle is secured!  Hopefully I got an Emerald and an Amethyst too, ordered them before the silver...

Looks like this will work for the raffle - stick in names and whoever comes out on top wins?  Needs a unique list or multi-winners will get two entries though :)

Nice, thanks for the link so i dont need to look anymore. Ill do a test run and show the results tomorrow or on sunday.  :thumb:
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #477 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 13:18:30 »
no topre cap for me =(

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #478 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 16:47:41 »
Missed the whole thing due to an unexpected issue at work ... was really hoping for one of those bismuth keys   :(

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
sorry guys, i really tried to close as fast as i can but there is just too much forms to look after   :-[

There has been a lot of overfilled forms so i am sorry to say not everyone who managed to fill a form will get one.

For the raffle, each userid would only have 1 entry if you are part of the sale. I still need to find what to use to pick for the winners and ill post the raffle here in this thread to make it transparent as possible  :thumb:

Thanks everyone!

Have the invoices already gone out Krytone?  :)
I haven't received one yet so I'm wondering if I missed out...  O=

Offline Zeroo

« Reply #480 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 17:43:46 »

Thanks everyone!

- PP invoice would be sent out after 2 days to give way for cancellations. ;)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #481 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 17:47:19 »

Thanks everyone!

- PP invoice would be sent out after 2 days to give way for cancellations. ;)

Oh thx Zeroo, missed that in the OP!  :)
I was trying to remember how it worked on the last sale...

This will be very exciting then since Krytone said there has been many overfilled forms. xD
I guess we'll find out in two days! =)

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #482 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 18:20:32 »
thing is, i suspect most cancellations would only happen when he sends the invoice and people see the total and are like "oh noez, what have i done?"

plus, we don't even know which ones we actually got for sure...

pretty sure i at least got the seawater / bronze as it was the first one i ordered, but a little anxious about a couple of others.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #483 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 19:00:14 »
thing is, i suspect most cancellations would only happen when he sends the invoice and people see the total and are like "oh noez, what have i done?"

plus, we don't even know which ones we actually got for sure...
last sale i participated in, he pm'd me to verify i wanted to pay for x caps that i had won, and then sent the invoice about 12 hours after i verified. so sometime tonight/tomorrow you'll probably get a pm, and on sunday an invoice.

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #484 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 19:08:50 »
im really curious if or how many of my 8 or so orders i won :D dont even know anymore which variants i clicked... would definitely step back from some of my orders to let others who didnt get anything get a cap

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #485 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 20:55:31 »
not really related to this sale, but i just got my first crowned skull keycap in the mail right now and it's even more amazing in person.  really looking forward to getting some of these guys now!

Offline btctopre

« Reply #486 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 21:23:53 »
not really related to this sale, but i just got my first crowned skull keycap in the mail right now and it's even more amazing in person.  really looking forward to getting some of these guys now!
yeap, the original caps were really good (i'll miss that one, please take good care of him~), but the new ones are supposed to be even cleaner (less "pockmarks" on the face). keeping my fingers crossed for that topre azurite crowned skull.

Offline freed0rn

« Reply #487 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 21:49:19 »
im really curious if or how many of my 8 or so orders i won :D dont even know anymore which variants i clicked... would definitely step back from some of my orders to let others who didnt get anything get a cap

I would gladly take a Golden Dust Crowned Skull if you/anyone decides to pass. I missed out on both forms I submitted I found after PM'ing Krytone (and to their credit they offered one of the ones they still had in stock but it did not match the color scheme I was looking for).

Offline Asininity

« Reply #488 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 22:40:39 »
I'm bubbling with anticipation! I entered in for the Silver and Gold Crowned Skulls. I don't have any crowned skulls and I absolutely love these.

I'll have to wait and see!

Offline Redeemd

« Reply #489 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 00:03:40 »
i would love if anyone that ends up getting a bit more then expected to allow me to get one from them.
looking for any of the two toned caps in mx. Also how is the raffle for the bismuth judgmental skulls going to be done?

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #490 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 00:05:48 »
i would love if anyone that ends up getting a bit more then expected to allow me to get one from them.
looking for any of the two toned caps in mx. Also how is the raffle for the bismuth judgmental skulls going to be done?

I don't mind

I know I filled out a few more than I really should be buying but it will depend on what I actually get

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #491 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 00:32:27 »

raffle is apparently one entry each per person that bought anything in the sale.  not sure if it's MX purchases for MX cap and topre purchases for topre cap or all in for both.

Offline Redeemd

« Reply #492 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 04:54:43 »

I don't mind

I know I filled out a few more than I really should be buying but it will depend on what I actually get

That would be awesome. Hope to hear from you  :thumb:

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #493 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 08:23:46 »
These things are intense :D

Crossing my fingers for the one Bronze I ordered

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #494 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 09:22:12 »
wow just got my PM from Krytone and i "only" got 3 of 8 forms i completed xD

sad thing is i missed the poisoned emerald which was my very first completed order form :((((
guess i have to live with the other 3 awesome caps i got ;) - Emerald Crowned Skull, (G) Bronze Crowned Skull, Charcoal'd Lilac Crowned Skull

has Krytone said how many items of each cap were available in this sale?

Offline Liar

« Reply #495 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 09:29:01 »
wow just got my PM from Krytone and i "only" got 3 of 8 forms i completed xD

Has anyone else received confirmation of some kind?
I am worried I didn't snag any of the caps I filled out for, especially since one of the forms I filled out was for Charcoal'd Lilac

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #496 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 09:33:38 »
did u write him a pm? or are u just waiting for him to make first contact?
i pmd him a few hours ago and he said that he was all busy with the forms xD

Offline Liar

« Reply #497 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 09:45:42 »
did u write him a pm? or are u just waiting for him to make first contact?
i pmd him a few hours ago and he said that he was all busy with the forms xD

I see, I thought he initiated the pm - I will continue to wait as patiently as I can!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #498 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 21:21:07 »
I totally forgot about this, only missed it by a day and a half :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #499 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 22:28:39 »
Bah, I'll get in on the next one!
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101