• Will Smith Disciple
plz
« on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 07:22:34 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: plz
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 08:07:22 »
I didn't look at your thread until now, but I can tell you that you've been here long enough to know the rules (you even mention the specific rules you're hoping to get away with breaking in the thread).  Not sure why you'd expect us to send you a PM telling you the rules you already know instead of taking the five minutes to take some photos of what you're offering for trade, not to mention why you'd make this thread instead of just posting the aforementioned photos.   :confused:

• Classifieds Post Content 
    Only list for sale or trade items that are already in your possession.  Include clear photographs of your items (in good light -- no blurry night-time “potato shots”) along with proof of ownership, such as your Geekhack.org user name and current date appearing next to your goods (digital watermarks added after the photographs were taken do not count). (Example)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:44:34 »
I didn't look at your thread until now, but I can tell you that you've been here long enough to know the rules (you even mention the specific rules you're hoping to get away with breaking in the thread).  Not sure why you'd expect us to send you a PM telling you the rules you already know instead of taking the five minutes to take some photos of what you're offering for trade, not to mention why you'd make this thread instead of just posting the aforementioned photos.   :confused:

• Classifieds Post Content 
    Only list for sale or trade items that are already in your possession.  Include clear photographs of your items (in good light -- no blurry night-time �potato shots�) along with proof of ownership, such as your Geekhack.org user name and current date appearing next to your goods (digital watermarks added after the photographs were taken do not count). (Example)

Yeah I know the rules just figured if I labeled it as a wtb aswel as a wtt it would be fine, as I didn't list anything for trade in the post... just that at some point when I had time to photograph things I would update it, I didn't realise this was 'trying to break the rules' (given that other threads are labled as wtt and don't have anything to trade :P ).

I didn't expect a pm either, just because ive been around a while I don't expect special treatment... but you and i both know that while there are hard and fast rules, there isn't hard and fast moderation and i was just after some feedback is all!

fair enough if its breaking the rules i'll have to update it properly sometime next week

xxx

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 14:30:05 »
I guess for the record, I did actually get a pm after this thread went up lol

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 14:35:59 »
I guess for the record, I did actually get a pm after this thread went up lol
Yeah, I have made the same mistake twice now since I was away when I listed by sales,and didn't have a tagged picture, so my standard protocol now is to have a signed picture as soon as I get it