Author Topic: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2  (Read 907256 times)

Offline zlorfik

Re: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #800 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 22:34:19 »
Have you talked to support or it's some automated form that doesn't let you dispute old charge?

I called chase, and the rep said there is no time limit to dispute. It's just for last 6 month they can do it over the phone, and for older charges I have to write paper letter to open the dispute.

Offline helborne

« Reply #801 on: Fri, 19 November 2021, 09:28:18 »
Depending on your credit card company, you can still dispute the charge.  If the merchant hasn't even shipped the goods it can probably be qualified as fraud.  Before you contest the charge send Joshua Jackson an email.  If you've lost it, the reply email for your order is josh.lee.jackson@gmail.com.  Give him a reasonable amount of time to respond.  48 hours, or 2 business days, depending on how graceful you're feeling.  This is essentially not so you can get him to respond, it's to establish that you've tried to resolve the dispute with the merchant.  He'll of course not respond because of whatever bull**** excuse he's peddling these days.  Then contact your CC company.  They'll want proof and conveniently you have it.  Just got my funds back today.

Offline The0rigina1

• fumoposting
« Reply #802 on: Sat, 20 November 2021, 14:05:56 »
Depending on your credit card company, you can still dispute the charge.  If the merchant hasn't even shipped the goods it can probably be qualified as fraud.  Before you contest the charge send Joshua Jackson an email.  If you've lost it, the reply email for your order is josh.lee.jackson@gmail.com.  Give him a reasonable amount of time to respond.  48 hours, or 2 business days, depending on how graceful you're feeling.  This is essentially not so you can get him to respond, it's to establish that you've tried to resolve the dispute with the merchant.  He'll of course not respond because of whatever bull**** excuse he's peddling these days.  Then contact your CC company.  They'll want proof and conveniently you have it.  Just got my funds back today.
Kudos for helping folks getting their money back

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #803 on: Sat, 20 November 2021, 22:05:05 »
N e tips for getting back PP credit lol

Offline helborne

« Reply #804 on: Sun, 21 November 2021, 01:30:41 »
My only experience with disputing anything with PayPal had to do with an artisan being sold through mechmarket. The 180 day window had passed but I called and explained the situation: Vendor charged me, the item never shipped. It took a few months but they opened a case and I got my money back. (something like 25 USD) Just give it a shot. At this point you're relying on the fact that he's just not responding to communication. Use his behavior against him.

Offline bananathock

« Reply #805 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 23:15:51 »
N e tips for getting back PP credit lol

none mate. sorry. i tried going through them (you'd think they have enough protection, but after 180 days.. they'd just dismiss your case). they're pretty tight on you getting a lot of funds and then tie your funds up when its not received, but they're so lax in trying to go back on paperwork as soon as their 180 days clause ends.

I've tried twice, they closed the dispute twice.

We're left on our own buddy.

Offline solomonshv

« Reply #806 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 15:01:36 »
I think that at this point all you can do is take him to court. Too much time has passed for credit cards or PP to get involved. If PayPal allowed disputes this long after a sale, it would be chaos. They won’t do it simply because too many people would use it to scam sellers.

If enough of you band together and find a lawyer, you might get *something* back. Fear of legal action is usually enough to get people to settle out of court. Otherwise, you’re SOL
Keebs::: Bok.CP - Antique Copper | Keycult No.2/65 Black/Brass | Keycult No.2 Rev 1 Grey/Brass | Jane V2 CE - Black/Multicolor | J-01 Rev1 - Blue | Haus - Silver | Kohaku - Red | OwLab Jelly Epoch - Ruby SE & Popcorn | KBD8X MKII WKL - Black PC | Ayleen WKL - Gin
Caps::: GMK Modo, GMK Jamon, GMK Olive, GMK Mizu, GMK Olivia++, GMK Bingsu, GMK Analog Dreams, GMK Botanical, GMK Moondust, GMK Taro R2, GMK Hennessey, GMK Serika R2, GMK Birch, GMK Tuzi, GMK Red Alert, GMK Zooted, GMK Hazakura, GMK Cyrillic Beige, GMK Lavender, GMK Daifuku, GMK November Fog, GMK Villanelle, GMK Blossom, DCS 9009 WYSE Alps

On order: GMK Tiramisu, GMK Maroon, GMK Bordeaux, GMK Taiga

Offline helborne

« Reply #807 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 15:25:31 »
I just posted a bit ago about getting money back from my CC company. It's not too late. I also stated that I've had experience with disputing PP transactions beyond the 180 day range.

I think that at this point all you can do is take him to court. Too much time has passed for credit cards or PP to get involved. If PayPal allowed disputes this long after a sale, it would be chaos. They won’t do it simply because too many people would use it to scam sellers.

If enough of you band together and find a lawyer, you might get *something* back. Fear of legal action is usually enough to get people to settle out of court. Otherwise, you’re SOL

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #808 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 18:05:53 »
PP is not going to help you here.

Whether or not your credit card helps you is up to your credit card. There is no uniform answer for all credit cards.

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #809 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 14:23:07 »
I think the poor guy believes his own delusions. That somehow he will fulfill this group buy himself, slowly working on small numbers of cases while also working a regular job. He tells himself he is a good person with every intention of finishing. He might actually do that one day, but it is also a complete denial of what that means to his customers.

You can almost hear the delusion in his head, "If I only had two weeks off of work, I could finish. If I only had new tool bits, I could finish. I will pay for the packing materials and postage myself on my own credit card. I will do it, I really will!"

Someone who is closer to him needs to have an intervention. If he is as "good of a guy" as everyone says he is, he almost certainly believing his own BS.

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #810 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 10:26:07 »
I was able to open a claim dispute with Bank of America credit card over the phone and it is processing with claims now..., fingers crossed for a refund. It was incredibly easy. They asked what product I had paid for and why the delay. Explained it was a product pre-order to be delivered a year from payment and kept getting delayed. So hopefully it was enough information. They will "investigate" hopefully the 404 page helps and doesn't hurt the process.

What's crazy is I opened it on Saturday Nov. 27th and the mintautumn.com website was still up showing Preorder over for Rukia etc.

As of today Nov. 29 mintautumn.com has a 404 error. I started taking some web archive screenshots. If theres an easy way to save discord screenshots, it would be good too. I'm going to document in case I need to provide further information.

Offline Stvnce

« Reply #811 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 13:02:50 »
I was able to open a claim dispute with Bank of America credit card over the phone and it is processing with claims now..., fingers crossed for a refund. It was incredibly easy. They asked what product I had paid for and why the delay. Explained it was a product pre-order to be delivered a year from payment and kept getting delayed. So hopefully it was enough information. They will "investigate" hopefully the 404 page helps and doesn't hurt the process.

What's crazy is I opened it on Saturday Nov. 27th and the mintautumn.com website was still up showing Preorder over for Rukia etc.

As of today Nov. 29 mintautumn.com has a 404 error. I started taking some web archive screenshots. If theres an easy way to save discord screenshots, it would be good too. I'm going to document in case I need to provide further information.

Can you share the screenshots with us so we can use it as backup too?

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #812 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 13:19:11 »

Well if Jaxx's site is down now I'd say that's a wrap for sure on Rukia. The fact mintautumn was still up was the last glimmer of hope that he may someday deliver.

Offline hpkb

« Reply #813 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 13:44:47 »
Damn.. if he ends up closing his Discord server too, that would truly be the nail in the coffin.

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #814 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 14:35:45 »
basically I took screenshots of main page and about page.

http://web.archive.org/web/20211030102159/https://www.mintautumn.com/

here is web archive. Not much else.

I did take a bunch of discord screenshots of #updates channel. This shows there was updates and progress but never shipped with timestamps.

I suggest taking screenshots now.

*edit*

added a zip file of 12 discord updates channel screenshots for the lazy lol
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 November 2021, 14:44:27 by Aznguyen316 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #815 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 15:45:21 »
Wise thing to do is to store this stuff in a cloud somewhere, and not just randomly attached to a GH post.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

« Reply #816 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 16:12:53 »
I'm not a part of the GB, but here I couldn't keep a laugh:

Buy a keyboard you'd want to pass on to your children.

He knew it all along.

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #817 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 18:24:10 »
Wise thing to do is to store this stuff in a cloud somewhere, and not just randomly attached to a GH post.

My documents directory is already backed up to the cloud. Others are welcome to save and do what they please with the files.

Offline SDKCAMPING

« Reply #818 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 19:20:40 »
Very sad fate for this buy
Blue Gray Ciel 60 with BCPs | E-white 7V (plateless) with Aqua Kings

Offline bigapplepietart

• Topre Convert
« Reply #819 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 10:49:29 »
GB from a user with a proven track record of delivering

nice
Current:
Palmetto (Ultraglides) | Heavy Grail (Purple DES V1) | hiney tkl one PC (Orange SKCM Alps) | Lunar II (Green SKCL Alps) | Sho S60 V2 (45g stock domes) | HHKB Hybrid Type-S

Past:
Razer Blackwidow (MX Blues) | FC660M (MX Blues) | GH60 (Ergo Clears) | 8x mkI (Vintage Blacks) | Klippe (Sakurios) | Equinox (Sakurios) | MGA (Silent Alpacas) | Kei (Creamsicles) | KFE CE (Alpacas) | Rukia R1 (Durock L7) | H60 (Silent Blacks) | E80-1800 (MX Blacks) | Ottantaquattro (Vintage Blacks) | hbcp (Vintage Blacks) | HHKB Pro 2 Stock (45g Topre) | ADK64 (Blue SKCM Alps)

Offline unknownh

« Reply #820 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 06:01:57 »
please do not panic, we are unable to show the website since it is currently being developed in a SCIF after the customs agents scratched up the HTML/CSS with their box cutters!!

TGR-Jane v2
 | TGR X SINGA UNIKORN 60 | Duck TC-V3 | Geonworks F1.69 | EX: GS "GUGA" 60 | yoot Calliope - XTFRLWKLTKL | AEK64 SKCM Browns | unknown60 WKL (x2) unknown60 WK (x2) RAMAWORKS M65-A RAMAWORKS KOYU RAMAWORKS M60-A |HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | HHKB Pro 2 

https://imgur.com/ntJaJ1c.png[/img]

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #821 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 06:10:10 »
I wonder who did, and for what reason deleted my post with links to the PUBLIC LLC registrations documents for this guys company?

Anyone who wants them, just drop me a PM as it seams someone doesn't want that information easily available here..

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #822 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 11:02:35 »
I wonder who did, and for what reason deleted my post with links to the PUBLIC LLC registrations documents for this guys company?

Anyone who wants them, just drop me a PM as it seams someone doesn't want that information easily available here..

Not a mod, but doxxing is illegal and posting people's personal details is not allowed on GH, even if publicly available. This is a pretty standard rule on basically every website.

If you want to take action against Jaxx, posting in this thread isn't the way to do it. Either hire a lawyer or don't, but remember posting never solved anything. Often, the first question you get asked by a lawyer is "why did you wait to file?" It has a significant bearing on the outcome. Either way, I figured someone in this thread would have done something by now, but it's incredibly sad to watch y'all flounder in the secret hope that you'll one day get your boards.

You can also try filing with IC3. This will take an age, but I think it has a better likelihood of a positive outcome for a larger number of people, but many of you will have to file.

At first it was a funny bit to watch this thread devolve, but now it's just so, so sad.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #823 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 11:13:37 »
No go on the initial dispute. Denied based on not an error? Maybe it was filed incorrectly. I’ll appeal the case and see if fraud will be a more suitable claim for them to look into further as they did not allow me to send supporting documents.

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #824 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 16:10:25 »
Doxxing may be banned in this forum (which I support fully) - but it is in no way illegal if the information was obtained legally. Looking up a business owner and posting his or her name and address is completely legal. People did the same thing for Greenwald Designs and the Lumina. But I do agree it should not happen on a forum that forbids it. Anonymity for all is the best guarantee of free expression.

If the information posted is then used to harass or stalk an individual, then there is some liability depending on your jurisdiction. You could run afoul of laws concerning public intimidation, harassment, stalking, etc.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 December 2021, 16:18:58 by rpiguy9907 »

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #825 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 20:37:16 »

Not a mod, but doxxing is illegal and posting people's personal details is not allowed on GH, even if publicly available. This is a pretty standard rule on basically every website.

If you want to take action against Jaxx, posting in this thread isn't the way to do it. Either hire a lawyer or don't, but remember posting never solved anything. Often, the first question you get asked by a lawyer is "why did you wait to file?" It has a significant bearing on the outcome. Either way, I figured someone in this thread would have done something by now, but it's incredibly sad to watch y'all flounder in the secret hope that you'll one day get your boards.

You can also try filing with IC3. This will take an age, but I think it has a better likelihood of a positive outcome for a larger number of people, but many of you will have to file.

At first it was a funny bit to watch this thread devolve, but now it's just so, so sad.

Doxxing is generally not illegal in the US.

You can certainly have liability if you doxx AND DO OTHER THINGS like encourage harassment. But merely disclosing someone's identity is not illegal, especially, in this case, when Jaxx's information is easily found through his company registration or LinkedIn page.

I mean, he literally has his full name on his website and he lists the name of his company on his LinkedIn page.

http://www.mintautumn.com/about.html#/

"Mint Autumn is Joshua and Irma Jackson."
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 December 2021, 20:40:23 by DukeEsquire »

Offline BouncyChillups

• Formerly PleasantChaos
« Reply #826 on: Fri, 03 December 2021, 02:17:33 »
For anyone outside the US, who - like me - unfortunately didnt pay with credit card:

I was just on the phone with PayPal and basically the only way past the initial 180 days to open a claim is with your credit card company. I paid through PayPal balance (foolish) and bank deduction unfortunately.
The kind lady on the phone said, the only way for me to have a chance at a refund is to press charges against the company. Since I doubt that the police or anyone involved with that matter would understand what a
group buy is, or how anyone could be so foolish to pay 500 bucks and wait for a year, I dont think this will yield any fruit.

Putting this down as an L and only paying with credit card in the future, as well as requesting a renewed invoice after 6 months in the future.

Offline nullinasou

« Reply #827 on: Fri, 03 December 2021, 10:19:26 »
This entire thread should be a must-read for anyone entering GB for the first time.

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #828 on: Fri, 03 December 2021, 10:33:47 »
This entire thread should be a must-read for anyone entering GB for the first time.

Mech27 V2 is another great read if you're new.
WTB Resin Cast Click Clack Leaf

Offline spartaman64

« Reply #829 on: Fri, 03 December 2021, 13:03:49 »
https://imgur.com/a/H5PFnoW
i see where he got the idea for this now /s

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #830 on: Sat, 04 December 2021, 15:21:15 »

BBQ fundraiser when?

Offline XUR

« Reply #831 on: Sat, 04 December 2021, 15:25:34 »

The irony in his position of altruism and magnanimity cannot be funnier.

And LOL at all of the esteemed individuals a few pages back in this thread that still believed, with every might in their little hearts, that this was fine and refused to even try to get a chargeback. It's okay, maybe we could hold a BBQ fundraiser for you since you slept  ;D

Offline happycamper87

« Reply #832 on: Mon, 06 December 2021, 08:01:15 »

And LOL at all of the esteemed individuals a few pages back in this thread that still believed, with every might in their little hearts, that this was fine and refused to even try to get a chargeback. It's okay, maybe we could hold a BBQ fundraiser for you since you slept  ;D

I believe this comment to be of poor taste. Given how the past couple of years have gone, it's normal to give the benefit of the doubt. Granted the situation seems to be a lot clearer now, you could just say hindsight is 20:20.

Offline XUR

« Reply #833 on: Mon, 06 December 2021, 12:48:41 »
And I believe their comments and sentiments to be of poor taste. While I was pushing for people to get chargebacks and protect themselves, there were those who opted to be totally ignorant and/or sarcastic about the situation. Well, those geniuses can happily ride this dumpster fire into the ground now, because they have no other choice.

I wouldn't say the situation is any clearer now, it was obvious for a LONG time. This isn't even about hindsight, it's about not opening your eyes period.

Offline crazyboy1023

« Reply #834 on: Mon, 06 December 2021, 18:42:50 »

I believe this comment to be of poor taste. Given how the past couple of years have gone, it's normal to give the benefit of the doubt. Granted the situation seems to be a lot clearer now, you could just say hindsight is 20:20.

I agree that the comment was of poor taste. I was one of the people who still believed and defended Jaxx. I was one of those who said "I love Rukia." I believed all this because Jaxx was a reputable designer who delivered on the previous rounds. His board was even supported/advocated by pretty big content creators. It's a very sh!tty situation and there's def no need in people saying things like "Well, those geniuses can happily ride this dumpster fire into the ground now, because they have no other choice." That's some aggressive/negative BS that we don't need right now

Offline lucka33

« Reply #835 on: Tue, 07 December 2021, 01:25:19 »
Just contacted my card issuer insurance, and they just told me it was too late for me to get a refund. I'm past that "13 month after purchase" period. I guess I can just cry now.

Offline spartaman64

« Reply #836 on: Tue, 07 December 2021, 07:28:16 »

I agree that the comment was of poor taste. I was one of the people who still believed and defended Jaxx. I was one of those who said "I love Rukia." I believed all this because Jaxx was a reputable designer who delivered on the previous rounds. His board was even supported/advocated by pretty big content creators. It's a very sh!tty situation and there's def no need in people saying things like "Well, those geniuses can happily ride this dumpster fire into the ground now, because they have no other choice." That's some aggressive/negative BS that we don't need right now

well as long as you werent one of those people insulting others for charging back. its ok to have a difference in opinion and nobody at the time can be 100% sure how it was going to play out but some of the comments i saw from "believers" were frankly insane and reeks of fanboyism

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #837 on: Wed, 08 December 2021, 23:20:17 »
Update on dispute with my CC. No go. The limit according to the claims dept is 540 days so it was quite a bit of time but it ended back in October for me. So there’s no way they could even get money back from Mint Autumn bank according to them. At this point I just wait and hope it fulfills. I got the Alu top too lol so that’s more $$ possibly gone. I am happy I got a update on GSKT-00 though lol these two GB have not been very fun. Cheers all have a nice holiday.

Offline BouncyChillups

• Formerly PleasantChaos
« Reply #838 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 05:01:45 »
Anyone know where I can find the official information on Mint Autumn?
I need it for my bank

Offline nFaiz

« Reply #839 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 06:05:54 »
Update on dispute with my CC. No go. The limit according to the claims dept is 540 days so it was quite a bit of time but it ended back in October for me. So there’s no way they could even get money back from Mint Autumn bank according to them. At this point I just wait and hope it fulfills. I got the Alu top too lol so that’s more $$ possibly gone. I am happy I got a update on GSKT-00 though lol these two GB have not been very fun. Cheers all have a nice holiday.
on both gskt and rukia. unlucky fam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #840 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 13:06:11 »
I need it for my bank

Google.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #841 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 15:29:27 »
I need it for my bank

Google.

Another GB. Another thread of your... antics. If you put as much effort into helping people with their questions as you do in these threads, maybe there'd be enough purchasing power to warrant your charity auctions.

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #842 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 17:57:31 »
I need it for my bank

Google.

Another GB. Another thread of your... antics. If you put as much effort into helping people with their questions as you do in these threads, maybe there'd be enough purchasing power to warrant your charity auctions.

The business information was previously posted in this thread and removed for doxxing. Sharing the exact location where he can find the information himself is direct and to the point... and thus helpful...  but you carry on sir.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 December 2021, 18:05:08 by Visionaire »

Offline The0rigina1

• fumoposting
« Reply #843 on: Fri, 10 December 2021, 10:34:24 »
I need it for my bank

Google.

The irony.

Offline tsukune1349

« Reply #844 on: Fri, 17 December 2021, 06:44:50 »
I started reading the entire thread this afternoon and just finished now.

I was honestly expecting this whole story to come to some kind of outcome (positive or not), but I am surprised there still nothing new ._.

Offline XUR

« Reply #845 on: Fri, 17 December 2021, 16:18:20 »
You must not have been reading very well then if you somehow expected anything otherwise.

Offline libertycannon

[GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #846 on: Fri, 17 December 2021, 20:58:32 »
Jaxx is still lurking around fyi - a few days ago he messaged me on discord trying to sell something. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #847 on: Sat, 18 December 2021, 06:13:46 »
Jaxx is still lurking around fyi - a few days ago he messaged me on discord trying to sell something. 

I figured he was still lurking & just watching his rep go down in flames. Honestly at this point it's not even about the money, I've wrote the almost $500 I lost off a long time ago, I just want to see Jaxx man up & let us know what really went wrong. The fact he hasn't done so yet & is just letting the situation sit on his BS "Rukia will be finished" quote speaks volumes to me about how dude really is. No matter how bad I've ****ed up in my life (& trust me I've ****ed up a lot) I've at least had the decency & balls to own up to whatever dumb **** I did........

Offline lucka33

« Reply #848 on: Tue, 21 December 2021, 02:22:03 »

I figured he was still lurking & just watching his rep go down in flames. Honestly at this point it's not even about the money, I've wrote the almost $500 I lost off a long time ago, I just want to see Jaxx man up & let us know what really went wrong. The fact he hasn't done so yet & is just letting the situation sit on his BS "Rukia will be finished" quote speaks volumes to me about how dude really is. No matter how bad I've ****ed up in my life (& trust me I've ****ed up a lot) I've at least had the decency & balls to own up to whatever dumb **** I did........

He's just a coward. Hiding behind "his mental health" and "lawyers who have said to not talk to anyone".

Offline libertycannon

« Reply #849 on: Wed, 22 December 2021, 11:17:50 »
Have there been any other group buys where literally nothing was delivered like this?