Author Topic: 2x3x4 square LEDs doesn't work?`  (Read 2305 times)

Offline elton5354

2x3x4 square LEDs doesn't work?`
« on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 19:05:25 »
I am currently trying to make this work, but it's not lighting.  I am doing this on a PURE.

Offline regack

Re: 2x3x4 square LEDs doesn't work?`
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 19:13:23 »
You've tried rotating the LEDs to swap polarity?  The longer leg is the Anode and should go to the + pad.  If I remember right it is silkscreened on the bottom of the PCB.

Also, just in case you don't already know, the B key turns the lights on, V increases brightness.  It defaults to off when you plug it in.

Are you really in Greenland?  I looked at plane tickets to fly into Nuuk and it was something like $4000 per person...  I ended up going to Iceland instead, but I'd still like to go to Greenland.

Offline elton5354

2x3x4 square LEDs doesn't work?`
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 19:28:23 »
You've tried rotating the LEDs to swap polarity?  The longer leg is the Anode and should go to the + pad.  If I remember right it is silkscreened on the bottom of the PCB.

Also, just in case you don't already know, the B key turns the lights on, V increases brightness.  It defaults to off when you plug it in.

Are you really in Greenland?  I looked at plane tickets to fly into Nuuk and it was something like $4000 per person...  I ended up going to Iceland instead, but I'd still like to go to Greenland.

Actually it works, but only in certain ones. I've only went thru the top row only plus caps lock and tabs.

I'm using the round LEDs as well but only works until 9. 0 to backspace for the round led didn't work so I put back the original.

There's a purple LED on tab but it's not lit as well as the caps with the green square LED.

I'm in Toronto actually lol
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 April 2013, 19:30:36 by elton5354 »