Author Topic: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 23/7/2021)  (Read 1892 times)

Offline salgiza

Hi all,

As there are not that many keycap sets that include our layouts, I've thought that I would try to create a thread to keep track of them. I was already bookmarking all the ones I found, and hopefully keeping track of them here will help more people (and let me discover keycaps that I had missed).

Active Group Buys
None at the moment.

Interest Checks
KAM Command (ES/IT only, PT users fill in the IC Form if interested!)
KAT Goddess
DSA Milkshake (Biipmks Discord)
PBT Milkshake (Biipmks Discord)

Available to buy
KPrepublic International Keyboard
KRepublic SA Retro
Kono SA Granite (ES/IT only)
AliExpress YMDK Cherry (ES/IT)
AliExpress YMDK 9009 DSA (ES/IT)
AliExpress YMDK Hami Melon (ES/IT)
AliExpress PBT Cherry ES (ES)
EloquentClicks Tai Hao Dark Tunnel (ES)

Finished Group Buys
Im going to keep a list of finished (but not yet shipped) GBs, just in case there are any extras available when they ship.
KAT Space Dust (24/5/21 - 25/6/21).
ePBT Scandi (ES/PT only, 14/6/21 - 14/7/21).
KAT Great Wave (21/6/21 - 21/7/21)

If anyone knows of any more GBs/ICs or available keycaps that I have missed, please add a comment!
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 July 2021, 06:38:32 by salgiza »

Offline salgiza

Re: South (ES/PT/IT) keycaps - links to active GB and ICs
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 04 June 2021, 07:06:23 »
I just added the ePBT Scandi IC, which I had missed!

Offline salgiza

The ePBT Scandi Group Buy is live! (The link still points to the IC thread, I'll update it when the GB thread is approved).

It's a very nice set that includes tertiary labels (something that most other GBs/ICs) don't.

Offline namidettje

Do appreciate your work here mate!

With so little to choose from finally decided to move into ANSI with a touch of ISO (Enter and whatnot) but will take a look here from time to time.

Buen trabajo y suerte!

Offline salgiza

Do appreciate your work here mate!

With so little to choose from finally decided to move into ANSI with a touch of ISO (Enter and whatnot) but will take a look here from time to time.

Buen trabajo y suerte!

Thanks a lot! Hopefully making these sets easier to find we'll get more people joining the hobby (and thus making "South" kits more popular).

Offline Nascent

Thanks for compiling these lists and making the information easier to access. It's no easy to get nice sets with full compatibility, and hopefully they become more popular. Just got EPBT Scandi and I'm also waiting for the KAT Monochrome sets I got last year.

Offline salgiza

A new IC has jus appeared that looks incredibly cool: KAM Command. It just has ES/IT/LA, but with his amount of kitting I'm sure that PT would be added if there is enough interest? I don't know, but always remember to fill in IC Forms to show interest in Keycaps that you would buy!

P.S. During the last weeks I've been also silently updating the list of in-stock (mostly AliExpress) keycaps. As an ES user myself, most of the ones are just for ES layouts + maybe IT or PT. Please, if you are an Italian or Portuguese user, let me know of any keycaps for your layout that you find, so that I can add them to the list!

Thanks for compiling these lists and making the information easier to access. It's no easy to get nice sets with full compatibility, and hopefully they become more popular. Just got EPBT Scandi and I'm also waiting for the KAT Monochrome sets I got last year.

Thanks a lot for the comment!