Author Topic: GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (Complete)  (Read 287469 times)

Offline guilleguillaume

Re: GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (SHIPPING)
« Reply #1350 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 21:26:23 »
I just hope now that no one decides to steal those colour combinations to make profit from this creation...cough cough

That would make me angry.

Can't wait to receive the keys! I need them to complete my keyboards.

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
« Reply #1351 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 22:23:16 »
Received. Thank you!

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1352 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 23:26:17 »
usps
Delivered - June 21, 2013, 7:03 pm

*looks outside, No package*

F*CK! someone may have stole my awesome GMK stuff, this would be the second time since i moved to this place that somebody stole a package, I'm hoping, so much, that it was just delivered to the wrong door and somebody will do the right thing and bring it to me. edit - i have a tiny mailbox but i didn't check it, maybe they shoved it in there *crosses fingers*.....
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 June 2013, 23:30:35 by Glod »

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1353 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 23:32:15 »
I had 400 diodes delivered to the wrong door 2 days a go... honest neighbor left it in my mailbox yesterday morning.... there are good people out there, cheer up. If it makes u feel better this is 2nd time happening and the first time I received the package back :)
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline calavera

« Reply #1354 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 23:45:06 »
Did you guys get tracking through email? I didn't get anything.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1355 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 23:46:29 »
yeah i got tracking via paypal, not a seperate service

oh so i went to my mailbox, which is not that large, maybe the smallest standard you can have (i have a apartment-type mail center for my complex, i have to walk a few blocks to get there)

this is self explanatory i doubt Ivan sent it looking like this

**** you usps by almightyglod, on Flickr

i hope everything is ok!
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 June 2013, 23:50:07 by Glod »

Offline Rendom

« Reply #1356 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 00:02:53 »

oh so i went to my mailbox, which is not that large, maybe the smallest standard you can have (i have a apartment-type mail center for my complex, i have to walk a few blocks to get there)

Show Image

i hope everything is ok!

Ouch, did it turn out to be fine?
QFR - MX Blue

Offline dadgh

« Reply #1357 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 00:38:53 »

Show Image

i hope everything is ok!

Ouch, did it turn out to be fine?

It's just a corner of a padded envelope folder up, not a big deal... at all.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1358 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 01:33:52 »
all corners were crushed, it was shoved into the mailbox with all my spam i get with no care

whatever, everything came and is safe and it is awesome, thanks ivan

seriously i wish there was a way get some GMK on a ergodox

edit: pictures on phantom >> http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=34909.msg938321#msg938321
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 June 2013, 02:13:49 by Glod »

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #1359 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 04:07:40 »
snip

Could be worse

This was what USPS did to a big order tjcaustin sent over to us in the UK...  All ended up ok though...
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1360 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 04:15:24 »
Got my shipping notice! Cheers Ivan!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1361 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 04:50:39 »
I also received a shipping notice, which is probably for this, but don't expect it to arrive for another 2 to 3 weeks.

I wait in excited anticipation :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #1362 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 18:36:15 »
Got my sets, thank you!

Finally got around to unpacking/putting these on a keyboard today, and I noticed that the purple set did not come with either a Windows cap or the other modifier in the lower right bottom row, looks like a page.  Were those supposed to be included?  I saw these on the board Nubbinator posted, which prompted my query.

Not a huge issue, I used some of the blank purple caps to fill in, but wanted to check.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1363 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 18:41:26 »
Got a couple WoP mods today and tossed them on my keyboard.  Here's the pic Greystoke was referencing:

Coupled with the CMYK, it's a little over the top and flamboyant, but it's pretty awesome.

Sadly, I noticed an issue with with Alt Gr cap, and, while it bugs me a little, I don't think it's so much that I would make an issue out of it.

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #1364 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 18:42:41 »
Thanks, Nubbinator!

Just to clarify, I did not order the CMYK set, just the purple/white DS set.  Not sure if that makes a difference.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1365 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 18:58:33 »
Oops. I suppose a few mistakes are bound to happen when sorting and packing up such a large amount sets. I did double check them too, so it means I missed it twice... kind of sad really. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to triple check the ones I still have before filling those orders out into the post.
Sorry about that nubbinator. I did try and check for any defects but did it pretty quickly.
Yes you should have menu and windows keys in the purple set Greystoke. I will send you some if you would like. Sorry about this.
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 June 2013, 19:01:22 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline calavera

« Reply #1366 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 19:12:01 »
Was everything shipped out or are there still sorting to be done?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1367 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 19:20:53 »
Shipping is like 64% finished. Sets are all sorted, just need to be packed as individual orders for mailing.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1368 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 19:23:18 »
Got a couple WoP mods today and tossed them on my keyboard.  Here's the pic Greystoke was referencing:

Show Image

Coupled with the CMYK, it's a little over the top and flamboyant, but it's pretty awesome.

Flamboyant is the only way to rock a keyboard. That is prolly the hottest board I've seen this week. Good stuff nub!

Offline ___q

« Reply #1369 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 19:24:18 »

Show Image

Sadly, I noticed an issue with with Alt Gr cap, and, while it bugs me a little, I don't think it's so much that I would make an issue out of it.

Show Image

Oh man, the purple looks way nicer in your pictures than it has in the previous images (which were probably taken with on-camera flash, which tends to mess with this sort of thing).  Are your pictures closer to what they look like IRL? If so, I'm very excited.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #1370 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 19:29:10 »
Oops. I suppose a few mistakes are bound to happen when sorting and packing up such a large amount sets. I did double check them too, so it means I missed it twice... kind of sad really. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to triple check the ones I still have before filling those orders out into the post.
Sorry about that nubbinator. I did try and check for any defects but did it pretty quickly.
Yes you should have menu and windows keys in the purple set Greystoke. I will send you some if you would like. Sorry about this.

If you don't have one, I can give him the Alt gr extra I got from you, assuming my full CMYK set is intact. I only added it to my extras order in case you didn't have two regular Alts.
Now you can sleep better tonight ;)
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 June 2013, 19:31:14 by Jocelyn »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1371 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 19:35:02 »
Flamboyant is the only way to rock a keyboard. That is prolly the hottest board I've seen this week. Good stuff nub!

Haha, thanks.  It's pretty ridiculous, but sometimes over the top is awesome.

Oh man, the purple looks way nicer in your pictures than it has in the previous images (which were probably taken with on-camera flash, which tends to mess with this sort of thing).  Are your pictures closer to what they look like IRL? If so, I'm very excited.

Yeah, they're pretty close.

Here's a more studio type photo I did that has a good idea of what they should look like:

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1372 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 20:27:21 »

Show Image

Show Image

I have seen this sort of mistakes on Cherry board DS caps, I guess stuff like this happen.

Offline limmy

« Reply #1373 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 22:10:46 »
Is there a rule about double posting? Anyways, I think my post on GH media is relevant here as well. Sorry for the potato pics. haha At least it shows how it would look on white on black caps.

------------------------------------------------

I got my WoP, CMYK, and Esc pack. Sadly, my keyboards are all packed and shipped. So, I put it on my laptop's keyboard. lol

CMYK set was better than I expected. Looking very cool with white on black caps.

WoP is lighter color than I expected/hoped. I had hoped the photos taken were mispresenting the WoP set, but I guess it more or less is similar to what I saw in the photos. I think I would have liked it better if the purple was slightly darker. Maybe the current purple looks better with beige caps, but I only have black caps at the moment to try.

Nevertheless, looking good. I like it.

Esc pack. Different colors of Esc keys. I think these are collectibles. CMYK Esc caps will look awesome. I hope some day we produce them.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1374 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 22:26:30 »
Perhaps someday we will run CMYK set again maybe like a year or something. Matching Esc keys would be a good addition.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1375 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 00:39:12 »
I have seen this sort of mistakes on Cherry board DS caps, I guess stuff like this happen.

Yeah, some issues are to be expected, it's just a little annoying when you notice it and then can't stop noticing it.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1376 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 08:25:31 »
I have a keycap on the CMYK with black mark like that, seems its a plastic from the letters somehow falling off while is still liquid and melting on the keycap. Mein in somewhere on the sides but not on the top of the cap so its not noticeable.

For next GB maeby Lysol should keep the extras until everybody receives their keys, that way if there is someone with bad keys he can send replacements.

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #1377 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 08:31:44 »
too lazy to get the slr out

they are very nice.  thanks again ivan and flynn!

EDIT:  i think im going to pick up this for the spacebar.  its the same thickness as the cherry spacebar
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=sb_u2
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline Sai

« Reply #1378 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 08:37:56 »
my regret not joining this gb earlier. now no where to find that black on white ds. :D
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #1379 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 08:56:13 »

my regret not joining this gb earlier. now no where to find that black on white ds. :D
I'm glad I got them.  They were a little dirty but they cleaned up very well. Heavy shine on the numpad and mods but they aren't being used anyway.
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline biochem

« Reply #1380 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 15:22:26 »
26318-0

Finally able to replace all of the original Portuguese keys.   ;D
Thanks Ivan!
Filco MJ2 tenkeyless (blues)
Heatware

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1381 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 15:23:56 »
(Attachment Link)

Thanks Ivan!

That is the sexiest keyboard ever. Holy **** I love the G80-5000. It's one of my dream boards :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1382 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 17:16:43 »
(Attachment Link)

Thanks Ivan!

That one looks really nice :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline calavera

« Reply #1383 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 18:45:33 »
I got them today! Hurray!!! Thanks Ivan. :D

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1384 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 19:54:40 »
I got mine today.
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1385 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 21:50:54 »
Got mine today, thanks a lot sir!

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #1386 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 23:21:48 »

I really have no use for all these extra keycaps (the ones below my keyboard).  I would like to trade them ALL to someone for a second 1.25 Alt Cyan (one that just says Alt, not Alt Gr).  First to pm. 

Edit - goes to Calavera
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 June 2013, 00:16:43 by gameaholic »
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline calavera

« Reply #1387 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 23:39:15 »
pm'd

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1388 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 00:31:33 »

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1389 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 00:40:06 »
^ That looks like a lot of keycaps, but it's only one set, right?

Offline calavera

« Reply #1390 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 00:44:39 »
yep.

cmyk set + esc set

purple mod set

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1391 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 01:16:35 »
These keys look really nice in the pictures posted here. I'm a little confused as to the best place to get caps to match what I bought here. Can anyone point me to a set that would work with these?

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #1392 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 01:21:33 »
These keys look really nice in the pictures posted here. I'm a little confused as to the best place to get caps to match what I bought here. Can anyone point me to a set that would work with these?
I'm using my CMYK with my white imsto PBT caps.  Looks really nice.  Gonna use my purple with Dolch I think.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1393 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 01:22:52 »
Gonna use my purple with Dolch I think.

That would be an interesting combination.

Offline calavera

« Reply #1394 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 01:29:11 »
Oh man why didn't I think of that, gonna try these on a dolch RIGHT NAO!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1395 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 01:39:43 »
Oh man why didn't I think of that, gonna try these on a dolch RIGHT NAO!

Pictures please :)

Offline calavera

« Reply #1396 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 02:00:16 »
Quick snap shots. Too lazy for full pic

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #1397 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 02:06:07 »
DAMN I shouldn't have told you guys about that combo.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1398 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 02:13:40 »
Looks good :)

Mind you, nearly anything would, with Dolch.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #1399 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 02:19:39 »
I can't do CMYK + Dolch.  I have to have matching legend colours.  CMYW would look great.