Author Topic: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^  (Read 9182448 times)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Re: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #6650 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 11:23:47 »
unicorn duck board is awesome

Show Image

there was the unicorn x3 gb that happened recently, wanted to get in but realized that the gb ended. :( fml

ugh, the unicorns are so dope...
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #6651 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 01:08:10 »
is this the post your korean lube station and springs thread??  lube station and springs from sprit.

i'm trying to figure out what springs i want to use with vintage blacks.  so far i'm thinking 65g.
left to right:  62g, 60g, 65g, 62g v1.2, stock vintage black (bottom right)

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #6652 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 01:12:06 »
is this the post your korean lube station and springs thread??  lube station and springs from sprit.

i'm trying to figure out what springs i want to use with vintage blacks.  so far i'm thinking 65g.

Show Image

try 55g or 62g for vintage blacks :)

unicorn duck board is awesome

Show Image

there was the unicorn x3 gb that happened recently, wanted to get in but realized that the gb ended. :( fml

ugh, the unicorns are so dope...

IKR :( unicorn x2 best unicorn

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #6653 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 01:20:10 »

Show Image

haha thanks for the suggestion. :)  i'm trying to decide between 62g and 65g.  both feel pretty good right now.  i have 62g clears on my GON and really love those.  i'm not a great typist, so i'll probably end up making more typos if i do anything lighter like 60g.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6654 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 06:26:39 »
Well guys I want to ask something about the 356CL and the 356 dark grey edition.Is it true that the 356 dark grey edition use bump leg like the kmac 1 or gon boards? as opposed to the 356CL that uses a fillet edge like the LZ FE and 456GT?

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #6655 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 07:51:59 »

Well guys I want to ask something about the 356CL and the 356 dark grey edition.Is it true that the 356 dark grey edition use bump leg like the kmac 1 or gon boards? as opposed to the 356CL that uses a fillet edge like the LZ FE and 456GT?

I would say that is correct.
My collections - flickr | HWS Keyng Collector |

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6656 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 08:19:02 »

Absolute turn off for me huft if just the 356 dark grey edition have the fillet edge I would totally buy 1 in a heartbeat

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #6657 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 08:23:43 »

Show Image

haha thanks for the suggestion. :)  i'm trying to decide between 62g and 65g.  both feel pretty good right now.  i have 62g clears on my GON and really love those.  i'm not a great typist, so i'll probably end up making more typos if i do anything lighter like 60g.

I have 45g up to 68g Vintage Blacks and the lighter switches carefully lubed have just great action.   Like typing on butter   ;D

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6658 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 08:25:52 »

Show Image

I have 45g up to 68g Vintage Blacks and the lighter switches carefully lubed have just great action.   Like typing on butter   ;D
I just don't know what lube to use for lubing cherry can someone help me? btw I know where to lube cherry thx to GH lube guide

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #6659 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 08:34:07 »

Show Image

I just don't know what lube to use for lubing cherry can someone help me? btw I know where to lube cherry thx to GH lube guide
Mkawa made a lubekit, you can buy it on Zeals website aswell as ctrlalt
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6660 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 08:52:24 »

Show Image

I surprisingly like stock vintage blacks...

I plan to use 62g in a board, I would try 55g but lost mine... 60 would just feel like a more consistent stock mx black, no? 65 would also be really nice, just a touch heavier than I prefer.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #6661 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 09:40:07 »

Absolute turn off for me huft if just the 356 dark grey edition have the fillet edge I would totally buy 1 in a heartbeat

One of the reasons I don't see why it's often valued so highly. No brass weight and bumper feet. It was designed as a budget version of the 356CL. Guess it looks nice.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6662 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 09:58:47 »
One of the reasons I don't see why it's often valued so highly. No brass weight and bumper feet. It was designed as a budget version of the 356CL. Guess it looks nice.

Never knew...I always just assumed it had one. Welp, one fewer OTD board I'd want  :)

Brass weights is the icing on the cake.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6663 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 11:09:41 »

Never knew...I always just assumed it had one. Welp, one fewer OTD board I'd want  :)

Brass weights is the icing on the cake.

Yeah especially when one just sold for $1800 after fees and shipping.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6664 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 17:05:00 »

Show Image

Thank you will check them

Yep the anodizing are really bad tho

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #6665 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 17:20:54 »

Show Image

Thank you will check them

Why is the ano bad?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6666 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 17:24:22 »

Why is the ano bad?

Because he has all the kustoms to compare it to.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #6667 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 17:27:58 »

Why is the ano bad?

I mean, it isn't known for bad ano, and OTD boards in general are very good anodized.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6668 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 17:33:17 »

Why is the ano bad?

I mean, it isn't known for bad ano, and OTD boards in general are very good anodized.

Oh I know, he's just an expert at this even though he's never had a custom.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #6669 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 17:35:10 »

Why is the ano bad?

Oh, well I do love my fillet edges

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6670 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 17:39:00 »

Why is the ano bad?

Show Image

Mmmm, that's a mighty fine looking cut of meat right there. :thumb:

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6671 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 18:26:41 »

Why is the ano bad?

Show Image

That fillet is goood

Why is the ano bad?

this is what I said about bat ano

« Last Edit: Sat, 23 January 2016, 18:28:19 by bocahgundul »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #6672 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 18:41:58 »

i do like the feel of the lighter springs, but i'm afraid i'm going to fat finger everything hehe.  and these won't be carefully lubed, since i'll be doing it for the first time.  i have no clue and need to watch some videos and read some threads.

I surprisingly like stock vintage blacks...

I plan to use 62g in a board, I would try 55g but lost mine... 60 would just feel like a more consistent stock mx black, no? 65 would also be really nice, just a touch heavier than I prefer.

at least with sprit's springs, the 65g ones are still quite a bit lighter than stock vintage blacks.  60g are really light and go down if i barely rest a finger on them.

mmm steak.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6673 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 19:14:54 »
Show Image

Show Image

That's the first DGE I've ever seen with a two tone like that. I wouldn't brand them all as having bad anodizing but that one sure had some problems.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6674 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 19:19:12 »
Show Image

Show Image

That's the first DGE I've ever seen with a two tone like that. I wouldn't brand them all as having bad anodizing but that one sure had some problems.
Yep thats one of the bad ano job that I see in DGE but the user that wants to sell this said that his DGE is a rare combination with yellow PCB and gold plates like in this picture

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6675 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 19:21:39 »
Show Image

Show Image

Yep thats one of the bad ano job that I see in DGE but the user that wants to sell this said that his DGE is a rare combination with yellow PCB and gold plates like in this picture
Show Image

Hmm I know Zenuty has a yellow PCB and gold plate for his. I'd definitely like that board but they're most likely asking for $1500+ which I don't seem reasonable given the other option for customs out there at this moment.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6676 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 19:24:12 »
Hmm I know Zenuty has a yellow PCB and gold plate for his. I'd definitely like that board but they're most likely asking for $1500+ which I don't seem reasonable given the other option for customs out there at this moment.

Never it cross my mind to get $1000s keyboard

you know you can get a motorbike with that kind of money in my country? hah
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6677 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 19:25:17 »

Yep a good matic motorbike hehe

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yep, Are OTD stop producing custom? seems like the last board that otd make are the 356 CLS which gundam said to be the BOSS of the 356 series and the last one in the series
the one thing that I like with OTD board is the brass plate

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6678 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 19:31:21 »

Yeah it seems a little ridiculous. When I first started looking into mechs I was hesitant to spend $100+ on keyboard and here I am spending 10x that, oh the irony. :p

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yep, Are OTD stop producing custom? seems like the last board that otd make are the 356 CLS which gundam said to be the BOSS of the 356 series and the last one in the series

Yeah they stopped producing boards for a few years now. It started in, I believe, 2008 and went until 2011 or 2012. They didn't produce much of any of their boards but I think the DGE is the most abundant of them all.

Brass plates are definitely cool, I wish the were shown on the Jane series but the added weight is nice. I could kill somebody with one lol.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6679 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 19:36:46 »

Yeah it seems a little ridiculous. When I first started looking into mechs I was hesitant to spend $100+ on keyboard and here I am spending 10x that, oh the irony. :p

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah they stopped producing boards for a few years now. It started in, I believe, 2008 and went until 2011 or 2012. They didn't produce much of any of their boards but I think the DGE is the most abundant of them all.

Brass plates are definitely cool, I wish the were shown on the Jane series but the added weight is nice. I could kill somebody with one lol.
ah I just wish OTD makes more board and they let geekhackers join the GB
I'm kind of dissapointed that The jane series uses a small brass as opposed with the OTD board  which uses a massive brass

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6680 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 19:44:29 »
ah I just wish OTD makes more board and they let geekhackers join the GB
I'm kind of dissapointed that The jane series uses a small brass as opposed with the OTD board  which uses a massive brass

Yeah it doesn't bother me that much because wants I'm using the board I won't see it anyways whether it's a Jane or OTD.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6681 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:47:53 »
Show Image

Show Image

How many DGEs have you seen?

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6682 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:49:37 »
Show Image

Show Image

How many DGEs have you seen?

Pictures...

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #6683 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:52:26 »
Hi :)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6684 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:01:55 »
Show Image

Very nice, I guess you like that 13 degree angle if you own two lol. Which switches to do you prefer to type on for your 456GTs?

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #6685 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:05:49 »
125562-0

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #6686 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:06:26 »
Show Image

Very nice, I guess you like that 13 degree angle if you own two lol. Which switches to do you prefer to type on for your 456GTs?

Yes

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6687 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:06:35 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:21:13 by alienman82 »

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #6688 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:07:01 »
125564-0

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #6689 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:07:45 »
125566-0

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #6690 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:08:20 »
125568-0

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6691 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:08:40 »
#throwback

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6692 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:09:06 »

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #6693 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:09:17 »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #6694 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:09:30 »

Offline Sniping

« Reply #6695 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:09:38 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6696 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:09:48 »

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #6697 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:10:10 »
125570-0

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #6698 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:10:18 »

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter