Author Topic: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^  (Read 9182422 times)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Post your Custom Keyboard
« Reply #6950 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:34:51 »
Why would you get rid of the ^_^ ??

:confused:

because it's stupid :D

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: Post your Custom Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #6951 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:38:34 »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
Re: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #6952 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:45:59 »
Poll added

:thumb:

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #6953 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:50:08 »
HAS MODERATION GONE TOO FAR???
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6954 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:51:29 »

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6955 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:51:47 »
****ing rustled over a title, god you guys are hilarious

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6956 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:52:06 »

Nobody is rustled.   ^_^

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6957 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:52:42 »
If you want post your custom keyboard MAKE A NEW ****ING THREAD
I love Elzy

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6958 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:53:05 »

Nobody is rustled.   ^_^

^_^ sifo is

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6959 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:53:35 »
If you want post your custom keyboard MAKE A NEW ****ING THREAD

+1
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6960 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:54:02 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:18:26 by alienman82 »

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6961 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:54:36 »
Can you give us the ability to change votes. I changed my mind, title should stay the same.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #6962 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:55:24 »
Can you give us the ability to change votes. I changed my mind, title should stay the same.

yes

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6963 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:56:36 »

yes

Thank you very much. :-*

Offline E3E

« Reply #6964 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 09:59:57 »
POST YOUR MALAYSIAN KEYBOARD.

POST YOUR CHINESE KEYBOARD.

POST YOUR AMERICAN KEYBOARD.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6965 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 10:02:38 »
POST YOUR MALAYSIAN KEYBOARD.

POST YOUR CHINESE KEYBOARD.

POST YOUR AMERICAN KEYBOARD.

The Korean community really started it all and have such an established catalog of boards that it makes sense for a Korean thread. 

Don't be silly, E3E.  :P

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6966 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 10:06:15 »
I think this thread is more for post for customs that took a lot of time to build/design and not easily accessible. Not something like a Sprit PCB or Winkeyless Boards, not saying a lot of time and design went into them but they're easily accessible and quite common. That's just how I see this thread looking back into all the pages.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6967 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 10:14:45 »
I think this thread is more for post for customs that took a lot of time to build/design and not easily accessible. Not something like a Sprit PCB or Winkeyless Boards, not saying a lot of time and design went into them but they're easily accessible and quite common. That's just how I see this thread looking back into all the pages.

That would be the 'Post your rare keyboard' thread, which we do not have (and I don't think we need it).  I see no reason to exclude those custom boards, either officially or no.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6968 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 10:23:06 »

That would be the 'Post your rare keyboard' thread, which we do not have (and I don't think we need it).  I see no reason to exclude those custom boards, either officially or no.

I'm not saying to have that thread or exclude others from this thread. All I'm saying is that looking through the pages of this thread that is sure what it seems like. A lot of OTDs, LZs, and Ducks, which I mean are still Korean though.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6969 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 10:53:16 »
Don't change the title! I'm going to get one soon. Without this thread who is going to jerk me off??
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6970 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 10:56:59 »
Don't change the title! I'm going to get one soon. Without this thread who is going to jerk me off??

+1
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6971 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 10:57:26 »

But wait...it won't have topre switches. :confused:

Is the HHKB love weakening? :eek:

Offline E3E

« Reply #6972 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 11:48:25 »

I just saw this thing as a bit of a joke anyway. If people are seriously getting all pedantic about the fact some of these boards aren't 100% korean, then that's just silly.

I think this thread should be for any custom, really. Any custom one is proud of and would like to share! Typically the heavy aluminum cased ones, but I see no problem with WKL.kr or GON, SPRiT, or anything like that.

I mean, I posted my DC-3014 and it's not a heavy aluminum custom, but it is Korean. I respek tha roots yo. So I'll post it again!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6973 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 11:49:07 »
Show Image

Ugh, yours puts all other TGRs to shame. Wish I coulda gotten a halfplate too
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6974 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:00:54 »

this is retarded. so essentially all you want is an exclusive club where everybody jerks each other because of how rare their **** is? when all they needed to do  is drop tons of money or suck the right ****s to get their connections? that ain't geekhack. we reserve those circlejerks for clacks, nothing else.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #6975 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:13:46 »
so essentially all you want is an exclusive club where everybody jerks each other because of how rare their **** is? when all they needed to do  is drop tons of money or suck the right ****s to get their connections? that ain't geekhack. we reserve those circlejerks for clacks, nothing else.

| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6976 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:16:34 »
so essentially all you want is an exclusive club where everybody jerks each other because of how rare their **** is? when all they needed to do  is drop tons of money or suck the right ****s to get their connections? that ain't geekhack. we reserve those circlejerks for clacks, nothing else.

Show Image

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #6977 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:17:26 »
I remember the days when demik had Korean customs.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6978 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:19:14 »
i do too, but it never got to my head. or at least i dont think so. luckily i bought them for me to enjoy and not so i had a reason to look down upon others.

that started when i got my hhkb. you god damn MX plebs.

ftr, i still want a custom. they're dope. but i doubt i'd use it :(

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #6979 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:19:23 »

this is retarded. so essentially all you want is an exclusive club where everybody jerks each other because of how rare their **** is? when all they needed to do  is drop tons of money or suck the right ****s to get their connections? that ain't geekhack. we reserve those circlejerks for clacks, nothing else.

I don't see why this thread can't stay exclusive to Korean customs. There are lots of other threads that are more specific than custom keyboards. POST Your GON(s)!!!! ;), Post your Poker! just to name a few. And now Post your Custom Keyboard (✿◠‿◠)

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6980 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:20:03 »
Just somebody please tell me where the **** to post my board when it gets here.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #6981 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:20:20 »
Get these cup rubber lovers out of here
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #6982 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:21:18 »
Just somebody please tell me where the **** to post my board when it gets here.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60503.0
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6983 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:22:05 »

I don't see why this thread can't stay exclusive to Korean customs. There are lots of other threads that are more specific than custom keyboards. POST Your GON(s)!!!! ;), Post your Poker! just to name a few. And now Post your Custom Keyboard (✿◠‿◠)

well this was made when all you could get were korean customs. but now other places are making them. so it seems fitting to change the title or, actually dont change the title. we can stop with the "omg but that isn't korean super master race" **** every time something not kmac/otd is posted. the name really doesnt mean ****. and gon just basically made that thread for free advertisement. and the post your custom thread was made because of the ***** fit over the name change here. which, again, imo it doesn't matter what this **** is called. i'd leave it as it over the fact it has been named that for years.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #6984 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:23:05 »

well this was made when all you could get were korean customs. but now other places are making them. so it seems fitting to change the title or, actually dont change the title. we can stop with the "omg but that isn't korean super master race" **** every time something not kmac/otd is posted. the name really doesnt mean ****. and gon just basically made that thread for free advertisement.
KMACs? Really?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6985 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:24:07 »

Did I ever say that I wanted it like that? No. I was merely giving my observation of this thread.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6986 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:24:15 »
that is the only other korean board i know lol

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6987 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:25:35 »

Did I ever say that I wanted it like that? No. I was merely giving my observation of this thread.

i didnt mean you in general, you just happen to be the person i replied to.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #6988 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:26:45 »

tbh he is getting a surprise keyboard, it better be an OTD

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6989 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:27:59 »

tbh he is getting a surprise keyboard, it better be an OTD

i hope, i'm already in talks with the admins that all new customs must be OTD or else they get permabanned. only the true master korean race shall live on this board.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6990 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:29:10 »

Ah ok :-*, I do think any custom is worthy enough because a lot of time went into designing, manufacturing, and building them. There's just something more satisfying about building your own board.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6991 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:30:44 »
probably. but what does that have to do with anything? i can take apart a filco and rebuild it myself. actually i can't, im **** as soldering. but you get the idea.

FORGIVE ME OTD GODS FOR I HAVE MENTIONED A MASS PRODUCED KEYBOARD IN YOUR PRESENCE.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #6992 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:32:05 »
probably. but what does that have to do with anything? i can take apart a filco and rebuild it myself. actually i can't, im **** as soldering. but you get the idea.

FORGIVE ME OTD GODS FOR I HAVE MENTIONED A MASS PRODUCED KEYBOARD IN YOUR PRESENCE.
More worried about that KMAC comment  :rolleyes:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6993 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:33:17 »
what's wrong with KMACs now?

are ducks korean? i'd hate to go out and buy an orion just to find out it's still not korean enough :(

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6994 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:35:48 »

are ducks korean? i'd hate to go out and buy an orion just to find out it's still not korean enough :(

Oh don't worry, it's as much Korean as you want it to be. ;)

probably. but what does that have to do with anything?

As to answer this question, I just think that people are proud of their accomplishments. Building a keyboard, although may be relatively simple, is an accomplishment in itself and people like to show off their work.
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:37:28 by Steezus »

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6995 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:38:54 »
oh no did i make a mistake getting a KMAC?

demik pls tell me im legit i need to know if im finally legit

do I post it here? do I post it there? why are you talking so much about something that is not topre?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #6996 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:39:20 »
This thread really needs more DT-35s.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6997 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:41:36 »

Oh don't worry, it's as much Korean as you want it to be. ;)

probably. but what does that have to do with anything?

As to answer this question, I just think that people are proud of their accomplishments. Building a keyboard, although may be relatively simple, is an accomplishment in itself and people like to show off their work.

yeah but that has nothing to do with what people are arguing lol. they are mad people are posting janes when they arent "korean". actually, anything not coming from OTD isn't deemed worthy enough. i think that's stupid. it's still a custom keyboard. and yes, i know what the title says. but this thread was made when there were only korean customs. times have changed, so why can't people post in here? again, personally i think the name should stay. been like this for years. but the attitude whenever anybody posts a jane needs to stop.

can't we just enjoy nice custom keyboards? i mean they're all gorgeous. well besides the first kmac, lesbihonest those feet are horrible.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #6998 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:42:50 »
On a srs note, every keyboard is fine. You aren't getting a better typing experience with an OTD contrary to any other well-made board. There I said it.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #6999 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 16:43:23 »
You aren't getting a better typing experience with an OTD contrary to any other well-made board.

It's true.

HHKB, silent sliders, lubed = best typing experience on world. GG