Author Topic: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^  (Read 9182397 times)

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
Re: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #7100 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:19:42 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:15:20 by alienman82 »

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7101 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:21:11 »
My 360C

That's a beauty! Are you using the PS/2 cable with it?

it's only ps2

Actually you're wrong, you can buy a A356 controller from GON and convert it to USB.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7102 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:26:14 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:15:18 by alienman82 »

Offline Tinpham3000

• I'm not a bad guy like nguyenkimtam
« Reply #7103 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:28:19 »
My 360C

That's a beauty! Are you using the PS/2 cable with it?

Yes man, it is original with ps/2 cable. No any modification yet
Keyboards:
Kmac LE Titan, Kmac 1.2 Sivler, Kmac Pad Silver, Black - Red - Black Cheat, Duck Octagon Red, OTD 360c, Duck Eagle Blue Grey, Duck Poker Silver, GHPad Alu Blue, Orion v2

Looking for Kmac 2, Duck Poker Titanium, 356mini, 356.2, orion v1, LZ MX SE...

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder

Offline Tinpham3000

Keyboards:
Kmac LE Titan, Kmac 1.2 Sivler, Kmac Pad Silver, Black - Red - Black Cheat, Duck Octagon Red, OTD 360c, Duck Eagle Blue Grey, Duck Poker Silver, GHPad Alu Blue, Orion v2

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #7106 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:58:31 »
My Orion v2, blue grey top & bottom alu  ;)
Keyboards:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #7107 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 02:32:46 »
Alright guys, fun is over. Move to pms if you wish to continue your discussion.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #7108 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 02:34:14 »
Thank you for doing the right thing  :thumb:

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #7109 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 02:38:37 »

Thank you, let me handle this kid myself :)) sorry about that.
Keyboards:

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7110 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 03:25:30 »

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7111 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 08:34:31 »
Uhh looks like I missed something, me previous comment deleted? :confused:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7112 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 08:36:14 »

I'm guessing the drama from the Jane thread. Oh, boy; that's gotta encourage yuktsi to keep making more boards (sarcasm).
But we'll continue to keep *this* thread drama-free.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7113 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 08:36:31 »
What happen bro? I think that there is some comment deleted too from the 2 vietnam user

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #7114 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 11:36:25 »
My Orion v2, blue grey top & bottom alu  ;)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that's nice ^-^

Offline E3E

« Reply #7115 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 14:45:34 »

I thought it was the discussion on Apple Silver and such, but I don't know. I'm just glancing posts.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7116 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 14:49:59 »

I thought it was the discussion on Apple Silver and such, but I don't know. I'm just glancing posts.

I remember replying to a post stating that his signature said it was Apple Silver but it was actually Hyper Grey. I remember saying something along the lines of yeah it's Hyper Grey but either way a nice board. It's not a problem at all, just confused the hell out of me as to why it was deleted.

To get this thread back on track here's some more kustom, I think it's a repost but who cares. :p

Orion v2 w/OTD RA 4 by Steve N, on Flickr

Everything in the picture except for the OTD keyset is no more. :'(

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #7117 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:12:14 »

I remember replying to a post stating that his signature said it was Apple Silver but it was actually Hyper Grey. I remember saying something along the lines of yeah it's Hyper Grey but either way a nice board. It's not a problem at all, just confused the hell out of me as to why it was deleted.

To get this thread back on track here's some more kustom, I think it's a repost but who cares. :p

Show Image

RIP IN PEACE, Brother.

In the mean time I'll hold the fort until we have more Orion friends join us. 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7118 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:14:36 »

Show Image

Just go all the way and get rid of the OTD Red Alert set. I'll take it off ya.  :rolleyes:

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7119 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:16:11 »

Show Image

RIP IN PEACE, Brother.

In the mean time I'll hold the fort until we have more Orion friends join us. 

Show Image

That's a beauty. I have comfort in saying that there is better to come after letting go of the Orion. If I ever get another chance I may pick one up again. Thanks for the opportunity filphil. :thumb:

Offline filphil

« Reply #7120 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:18:12 »
That's a beauty. I have comfort in saying that there is better to come after letting go of the Orion. If I ever get another chance I may pick one up again. Thanks for the opportunity filphil. :thumb:

I just noticed your sig is gone.  Dear god what happened?  That deal you mentioned coming to fruition?

Offline E3E

« Reply #7121 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:18:38 »

Show Image

So what was it about the Orion v2 that made it seem less special to you than other customs you own? I'm asking more in the aspect of design and build over quantity produced, though if that's a factor, feel free to mention it as well!

Your comment about it not feeling all that special to you in the Orion v2 thread (I might be misquoting it), intrigued me. I'm not sure if I'll feel that way about the Octagon v2, but I am slightly on the fence with that board.

-

Also yeah, that special board you've got planned to unveil. Haha, I can't even imagine what it is. I'm thinking it's some very uncommon limited custom I don't know much about like the Whale or the Koala, but hey.

Then there's the LZ spectrum which has so many two-letter designations, I don't even know which is which these days.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:22:09 by E3E »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7122 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:19:55 »
That deal you mentioned coming to fruition?

;)
 ;)
 ;)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7123 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:21:49 »

I just noticed your sig is gone.  Dear god what happened?  That deal you mentioned coming to fruition?

Oh yeah the deal is set in stone and the board is on it's way to me. :D

I decided to delete my signature after thinking it through. A lot of people took it as bragging but all I wanted to do was provide links to my build logs. I see now that there's no need in advertising my collection.

Offline filphil

« Reply #7124 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:26:23 »

I decided to delete my signature after thinking it through. A lot of people took it as bragging but all I wanted to do was provide links to my build logs. I see now that there's no need in advertising my collection.

Meh.  Haters gonna hate.  People commit to their hobbies in different ways.  Can't let a couple of bad apples take away from what you enjoy.  I do think the cleaner flickr account link is a nice move though. 

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7125 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:29:14 »

Show Image

So what was it about the Orion v2 that made it seem less special to you than other customs you own? I'm asking more in the aspect of design and build over quantity produced, though if that's a factor, feel free to mention it as well!

Your comment about it not feeling all that special to you in the Orion v2 thread (I might be misquoting it), intrigued me. I'm not sure if I'll feel that way about the Octagon v2, but I am slightly on the fence with that board.

-

Also yeah, that special board you've got planned to unveil. Haha, I can't even imagine what it is. I'm thinking it's some very uncommon limited custom I don't know much about like the Whale or the Koala, but hey.

Then there's the LZ spectrum which has so many two-letter designations, I don't even know which is which these days.

I don't really how to describe it but the Orion just seemed too perfect. It had everything I ever wanted with acrylic plate, full aluminum, acrylic slits, indicator leds, etc. It may sound weird but Duck did such a good job on it that it kind of seems like a really well done retail board. I really like Duck's boards but the designs aren't changing much. The Orion v2 is a fantastic board but I just find myself wanting more unique customs. If I had to money to purchase the other board I was hunting down than I would've kept both.

Haha I'm super excited to get this board in the mail. All I can say is that it's Korean and is a kit. ;)

Meh.  Haters gonna hate.  People commit to their hobbies in different ways.  Can't let a couple of bad apples take away from what you enjoy.  I do think the cleaner flickr account link is a nice move though.

Luckily I don't let it ruin the joy I have for this hobby. People can be judgmental so I'd rather not give them a reason to me, I'm not saying I'm perfect either but try my best not to be judgmental. Thanks, I do like the smaller look of my signature now, three small links. ;)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7126 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:31:47 »

Just to give my thoughts:
It never bothered me particularly, but I can see how it may bug some. Something they take months and months of saving for someone else purchases swiftly and seemingly without thought. Is it unnecessary lusting? Yes. But it's a tricky little thing to overcome.  ;)

I personally got mad at people who bought all kinds of video game consoles left and right just because they heard good things about it, had the disposable income, but never tried it themselves. I'm speaking of retro consoles in particular. Systems I lusted for as a kid but never had, and then someone else buys it like it's nothing and bashes it because it's "old."  :-\

I think someone who does it really well is Hoff. He doesn't "flaunt" it, but his collection is extensive and expensive. Hell, he's so amazing he's begun sharing his collection with others!
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:33:21 by romevi »

Offline filphil

« Reply #7127 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:32:49 »

It never bothered me particularly, but I can see how it may bug some. Something they take months and months of saving for someone else purchases swiftly and seemingly without thought. Is it unnecessary lusting? Yes. But it's a tricky little thing to overcome.  ;)

I think someone who does it really well is Hoff. He doesn't "flaunt" it, but his collection is extensive and expensive. Hell, he's so amazing he's begun sharing his collection with others!

Yeah but imagine if hoff posted his collection in his sig?  **** would take up half the page! 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7128 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:33:56 »

Yeah but imagine if hoff posted his collection in his sig?  **** would take up half the page!

Which is another aspect of how he does it well;)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7129 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:41:17 »

I personally got mad at people who bought all kinds of video game consoles left and right just because they heard good things about it, had the disposable income, but never tried it themselves. I'm speaking of retro consoles in particular. Systems I lusted for as a kid but never had, and then someone else buys it like it's nothing and bashes it because it's "old."  :-\

My theory behind it all is that I have a deep passion for this hobby. I understand that everybody may not get the chance to even use/see some of these boards so I'd like to share the experience as much as I can.

I liked to post build logs and update them with current pics, new findings of how to fix things, etc. I learned how to build my first keyboard by looking off of another user's build log so I'd like to help out others the best I could.

Offline filphil

« Reply #7130 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:43:11 »

Which is another aspect of how he does it well;)

I do agree with you.  Completely.

Just think that being jelly over someone else and their joy in any hobby defeats the purpose.  Bah it sounds like we should be in the unpopular opinions thread or something.  I think we have similar opinions but I'm too lazy.   :))

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7131 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:46:37 »

My theory behind it all is that I have a deep passion for this hobby. I understand that everybody may not get the chance to even use/see some of these boards so I'd like to share the experience as much as I can.

I liked to post build logs and update them with current pics, new findings of how to fix things, etc. I learned how to build my first keyboard by looking off of another user's build log so I'd like to help out others the best I could.

I actually have no idea what was in your sig before. Was it just build logs? Can't imagine why people would get upset over those. But when someone starts flaunting their purchases it can be annoying. I can't pinpoint anyone here (*ahem*), and it's hard to describe what flaunting is when you have everyone here posting updates of their latest >$100 haul  :)), but you'll know it when you see it.

Again, I'm just talking from my experiences with retro gaming circles. Some guy would buy the latest and greatest mod and then complain about how it didn't meet his expectations all the while he's not even using it properly, or if someone buys a completely expensive setup just because he's heard it's the best of the best, and never bothered to delve into the world of that particular system to see if he'd like it at all. To me they're not really into the hobby; they just have more money than sense and want to keep up, surpass, and be better than the Joneses.

But that's just me!  ^-^

Offline E3E

« Reply #7132 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:55:40 »
I think it's immediately mistaking one's fortune as arrogance. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your collection and displaying what you have. Some people don't have it as well as others, some are privileged, some work hard for their money, whatever.

It's easy to see someone who has more than you and then just project feelings onto them that make them seem cocky or arrogant when they've done nothing that really justifies those feelings.

MAN THAT GUY WITH ALL THE KEYBOARDS PROBABLY THINKS HE'S A REAL BIG SHOT!

I mean, it's NEVER good to compare yourself to others, ever. Especially creatively or artistically, but that's another story.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7133 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 15:57:41 »

But he does think that...  :-[

I mean, it's NEVER good to compare yourself to others, ever. Especially creatively or artistically, but that's another story.

Also, I wasn't meaning it's okay to judge others. Because by lusting you assume some sort of privilege and assert that you're better than them and should be deserving the same. I'm recounting this in observance of people getting beef with Steezus's sig removal. As I mentioned:
It's something I struggled with with retro consoles as it uncovered childish jealousy I had when I was a kid (my friends always getting the latest Nintendo console, and I just had a Game Gear), but I realized how foolish it was.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:03:34 by romevi »

Offline jshane

« Reply #7134 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:03:13 »

None of this is even close to what *actually* happened or was said or was even remotely meant.

Let's get this one back on topic.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7135 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:04:56 »

None of this is even close to what *actually* happened or was said or was even remotely meant.

I was being sarcastic.

:):):):):):):):):):):))

Offline E3E

« Reply #7136 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:09:19 »

This wasn't directed at you, it was just a general statement, my good man. Comparing is a pretty terrible thing to do and serves no good purpose, at least when it comes to one's ego.

Thought it was pretty relevant to those that judge others on such a baseless thing as keyboards displayed in their signature, but hey.

I should clarify that I have nothing against Steez or anyone else for that matter, haha. I'm FAR too laid back to care about that kind of stuff. Sorry if there was some sort of misunderstanding.

« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:27:23 by E3E »

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7137 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:25:53 »

Just saw this,  what!?

I love looking at people collections :)

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #7138 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 17:16:38 »

Just saw this,  what!?

I love looking at people collections :)

Its a hassle to update the signature all the time :p

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #7139 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 17:23:07 »
My beautiful KMAC LE with new caps. It has also converted over to the one true cult layout.  :-*

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7140 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 17:27:51 »

I actually have no idea what was in your sig before. Was it just build logs? Can't imagine why people would get upset over those. But when someone starts flaunting their purchases it can be annoying. I can't pinpoint anyone here (*ahem*), and it's hard to describe what flaunting is when you have everyone here posting updates of their latest >$100 haul  :)), but you'll know it when you see it.

Again, I'm just talking from my experiences with retro gaming circles. Some guy would buy the latest and greatest mod and then complain about how it didn't meet his expectations all the while he's not even using it properly, or if someone buys a completely expensive setup just because he's heard it's the best of the best, and never bothered to delve into the world of that particular system to see if he'd like it at all. To me they're not really into the hobby; they just have more money than sense and want to keep up, surpass, and be better than the Joneses.

But that's just me!  ^-^
I really agree with you! damn I hate hoarder and crazy collector
Keyboard is for you to use not to save in your closet. like that chinese guy that makes nixdorf rare

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7141 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 18:44:22 »
My beautiful KMAC LE with new caps. It has also converted over to the one true cult layout.  :-*

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Very nice board meow a cat! Titanium grey was always my favorite color but that silver looks really good. I'm really digging that keyset combo you got going on as well. :thumb:

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #7142 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 20:17:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The more I see KMACs the more I like them. Thought they were too angular when I first saw them, but now I think that's what's so great :))
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #7143 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 22:31:22 »
My KMAC 1.2 Silver and KMAC Pad
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 22:35:11 by Tinpham3000 »
Keyboards:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #7144 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 22:50:47 »

I get so jealous every time I see a Kpad posted. Definitely the cleanest, best looking keypad IMO
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #7145 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 22:55:24 »

I get so jealous every time I see a Kpad posted. Definitely the cleanest, best looking keypad IMO
not for long
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Vimto

« Reply #7146 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 22:57:58 »

not for long

Tell us more

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7147 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 23:00:57 »

not for long

Yeh...

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #7148 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 23:01:11 »

not for long

not for long

Tell us more

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79052.0
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #7149 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 00:04:02 »
The hype of Orion v2 continues
Keyboards: