Author Topic: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^  (Read 9182462 times)

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #7200 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 16:48:47 »
Show Image

360Corsa Brass Weight by Steve N, on Flickr

Show Image

Apple Silver 360Corsa by Steve N, on Flickr

Show Image

Holy Korean Keyboard dude, this looks amazing!!! Then have the red alert keyset on there, with a Revenge Red Clack...

Thanks, the hard part is getting the clack haha. I was also thinking a nice og cherry beige set would go really well with it too.

Like these?

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7201 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 17:05:37 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

meh

lol jk tbh fam
It's hot.

not it's really a meh...

it's only and apple..
apple

#cry

:-* :-* :-*
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7202 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 17:10:29 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Holy Korean Keyboard dude, this looks amazing!!! Then have the red alert keyset on there, with a Revenge Red Clack...

Thanks, the hard part is getting the clack haha. I was also thinking a nice og cherry beige set would go really well with it too.

Like these?

Show Image

The Cyrillic set would be nice as well. Basically any good beige set would be awesome. I still need to get the GON A356 Controller, Cherry Coiled USB Cable, Keyset, and waiting for the switches to come in.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7203 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 17:21:22 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Like these?

Show Image

The Cyrillic set would be nice as well. Basically any good beige set would be awesome. I still need to get the GON A356 Controller, Cherry Coiled USB Cable, Keyset, and waiting for the switches to come in.

Will a Yarbo cable work?

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7204 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 17:36:38 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Like these?

Show Image

beautiful photos, man. :)  what switches/springs are you using?  and what color LEDs?
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7205 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 17:51:19 »
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Like these?

Show Image

beautiful photos, man. :)  what switches/springs are you using?  and what color LEDs?

Thank you very much! :D

I have Nixdorfs coming in, I'm not sure what spring weight yet but I have 59g and 65g springs at my disposal. I'm going to test a few weights out. The PCB does not support LEDs so that is sadly out of the picture.

Offline joey

« Reply #7206 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 17:56:42 »
LEDs would spoil it :thumb:

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7207 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 19:19:56 »
I have Nixdorfs coming in, I'm not sure what spring weight yet but I have 59g and 65g springs at my disposal. I'm going to test a few weights out. The PCB does not support LEDs so that is sadly out of the picture.

ah very cool.  i've never tried nixdorfs before.  i am trying to decide on spring weight to go with vintage blacks for this board.  maybe 62g.  and i believe the PCB should support LEDs for the caps and scroll lock keys?  i will go with green and hopefully SIP sockets so i can swap colors. :)  anyways, really looking forward to seeing photos of your board after you get it assembled!

LEDs would spoil it :thumb:

haha yeah i usually turn off switch LEDs for my GON, but once in awhile i like to see a light show. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7208 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 19:25:51 »

ah very cool.  i've never tried nixdorfs before.  i am trying to decide on spring weight to go with vintage blacks for this board.  maybe 62g.  and i believe the PCB should support LEDs for the caps and scroll lock keys?  i will go with green and hopefully SIP sockets so i can swap colors. :)  anyways, really looking forward to seeing photos of your board after you get it assembled!

I have never tried nixdorfs before but after talking around with a few people that have had experience with them I've heard that they're the smoothest linear switch. The 360c is suppose to be exceptional for linear switches as well so it's a win-win in my book. For spring weight, 62g is my favorite in every other switch that I have tried. I received the 59g and 65g springs for free and have a few spare 62g springs to compare. I'm assume I'll like 62g the most but I've heard good things about 55g, perhaps 59g is a good in between.

It does support LEDs for the caps and scroll lock, I was thinking green as well. Thank you very much for the compliments, I'll be uploading a lengthy build log for this board. :thumb:

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #7209 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 19:31:44 »

I have never tried nixdorfs before but after talking around with a few people that have had experience with them I've heard that they're the smoothest linear switch. The 360c is suppose to be exceptional for linear switches as well so it's a win-win in my book. For spring weight, 62g is my favorite in every other switch that I have tried. I received the 59g and 65g springs for free and have a few spare 62g springs to compare. I'm assume I'll like 62g the most but I've heard good things about 55g, perhaps 59g is a good in between.

It does support LEDs for the caps and scroll lock, I was thinking green as well. Thank you very much for the compliments, I'll be uploading a lengthy build log for this board. :thumb:

I've had a leeku built vintage black board with 60g Springs. Smoothest switches I've ever felt. I've lubed zealios and various other linear switches and not sure how leeku did it. Maybe they have some special sauce in Korea.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #7210 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 19:33:43 »

I've had a leeku built vintage black board with 60g Springs. Smoothest switches I've ever felt. I've lubed zealios and various other linear switches and not sure how leeku did it. Maybe they have some special sauce in Korea.

leeku builds are amazing, he has also has amazing stabilizers
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline filphil

« Reply #7211 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 20:20:51 »

I mostly mention because if there's anyone who can get maximum smoothness from a switch it's Leeku.  Maybe he has some tips to extract more from a nixdorf. 

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7212 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 20:25:34 »

I mostly mention because if there's anyone who can get maximum smoothness from a switch it's Leeku.  Maybe he has some tips to extract more from a nixdorf.

I appreciate the help! I don't have the switches on hand yet but from what I hear they can be weird with lubing. I was told that lubing them actually makes them feel more sluggish but not any smoother. I'll most likely swap the springs but not lube them. I have 1988 vintage blacks and gateron blacks as well to compare them with. I'm curious to find out the results.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #7213 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 20:35:44 »
Steezus you should take some pics on a darker background to really bring out those colours!

I'm pretty sure that request will be granted since he has a black backdrop readily available.  ;D

:p

Show Image

Show Image

360c is the prettiest OTD board imho
your shoots are getting better and better
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #7214 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 20:49:36 »
Steezus you should take some pics on a darker background to really bring out those colours!

I'm pretty sure that request will be granted since he has a black backdrop readily available.  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

Jealous  :'(

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7215 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 20:53:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

360c is the prettiest OTD board imho
your shoots are getting better and better

Thank you very much yuktsi, I'm finally at a point where I'm proud of my pictures. Still have some work to do but I'm happy with the results. I really love the apply silver color. :D

Offline E3E

« Reply #7216 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 21:55:35 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Is this the big bad boy you got after selling your Orion v2?

Truly a Korean classic, my friend, including the case color and red plate. So classy!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7217 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 22:04:33 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Is this the big bad boy you got after selling your Orion v2?

Truly a Korean classic, my friend, including the case color and red plate. So classy!

Haha yes it was, I really liked the Orion v2 but it was for the better.

Thank you very much. This is my favorite OTD board, the colors are simply stunning.

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #7218 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 22:15:58 »
Unicorn X2, designed by JangVini@kbdlab
- Re-anodized with BLACK
- Black Blank POM Keycap

ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Vergo type.T / alpetit / alpetit II / VE.A with Vergo type.T-II

Online KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #7219 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 22:24:01 »
- Re-anodized with BLACK
- Black Blank POM Keycap

wowzers, that is sleek  :cool:
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 February 2016, 22:25:45 by KetchyKech »
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7220 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 22:29:08 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:14:17 by alienman82 »

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7221 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 22:29:39 »
- Re-anodized with BLACK
- Black Blank POM Keycap

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That is beautiful!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #7222 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 02:59:43 »
- Re-anodized with BLACK
- Black Blank POM Keycap

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Almost blackout :-X

That case design is really simple but nice though.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #7223 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 10:06:38 »
I am so in love with split keyboard

email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7224 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 10:09:50 »

Show Image

I'll trade you my Jane for it. :)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7225 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 10:21:55 »

Show Image

I'll trade you my Jane for it. :)

Hmmm for some reason I don't think he'll need a Jane. ;)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #7226 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 14:52:29 »

Show Image

Ultimate teaser.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7227 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 14:54:32 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:14:07 by alienman82 »

Offline filphil

« Reply #7228 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 15:10:42 »
I like seeing GREEN boards.  Severely underused imo. 

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7229 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 20:10:19 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Niiiice. You're gonna love that board. It's a beauty. :D

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7230 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 21:35:32 »
#GOTEAMGREEN

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7231 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 21:45:04 »

Once the Jane CEs are shipped there will be more. ;)

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #7232 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 22:06:59 »

Seriously considered getting a CE for that green
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7233 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 22:09:08 »

Yeah I was really debating choosing green but went with black instead because there aren't too many keysets to match.

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #7234 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 22:15:17 »

Yeah I was really debating choosing green but went with black instead because there aren't too many keysets to match.
Same, would look really good with some sets but others not so much. Maybe down the line when I have a few more so I can justify having one that doesn't work too well with many sets.

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7235 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 22:18:49 »

Same, would look really good with some sets but others not so much. Maybe down the line when I have a few more so I can justify having one that doesn't work too well with many sets.
Green with skeletor set gonna be beautiful!

Offline filphil

« Reply #7236 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 22:43:54 »

That's why my og beige 1800 megamix keyset is my go to set.  I don't think there's a single keyboard that could wear it and make it look bad. 

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7237 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 22:50:46 »

That's why my og beige 1800 megamix keyset is my go to set.  I don't think there's a single keyboard that could wear it and make it look bad.

I need a beige set so bad. :(

I agree though, beige is good with any color. :thumb:

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #7238 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:15:20 »

IMSTO has some in his store

Others
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7239 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:18:50 »

lol

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7240 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:19:56 »

Only green legends though.

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #7241 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:20:31 »

lol
I mean unless you really want OG, I'm more a PBT lover but I've got BSP/Gateron/Vortex sets still need a ANSI OG Dyesub.

Others
More

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #7242 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:21:29 »

Gateron PBT :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7243 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:25:15 »

lol
I mean unless you really want OG, I'm more a PBT lover but I've got BSP/Gateron/Vortex sets still need a ANSI OG Dyesub.

Nah, I mean if you try adding them to your cart you can't. Plus, ordering with imsto has been hit or miss currently.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7244 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:33:42 »

Gateron PBT :thumb:

Yeah that's a good option, maybe the red Cyrillic set will look good. I'd like to get a windowed scroll and caps lock at some point.

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #7245 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:49:17 »

lol

Nah, I mean if you try adding them to your cart you can't. Plus, ordering with imsto has been hit or miss currently.
Oh hadn't noticed that.

Edit: Theres always the Gateron Dyesub GB if IMSTOs been flaky lately.
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 February 2016, 23:59:13 by KnivesM »

Others
More

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #7246 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 15:05:05 »
tis for you Hoffy, Xpost

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder