Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4213936 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #2950 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 03:14:43 »
Pretty sure someone has been stealing my internet all day.

Haven't been able to play ma games or even download my uni readings, ping has been through the roof (literally all day). Go onto my router and there is a random wifi device called Ipad on my router. My computer is wired in. My wife turned off the wifi connection on her phone (a Samsung galaxy) when it was being terrible this morning, my phone is too old for wifi. Our only Ipad never gets used and has no battery. So I applied parental control to the device to block it and the ping in my game goes from about 900 back to 100. About 15 minutes later the device disappears.

Oh this was after I reset the router and the internet was working perfectly for about 10 minutes prior to reverting to appalling ping.

tl'dr if I find out who has been taking my internet, I will take their letterbox. :mad:

Suggestion: stop broadcasting your SSID.

Or use a MAC address white list.

Plus WPA2 encryption.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2951 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 03:19:34 »
o2d key mapping software. It's just not very easy to use.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #2952 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 03:22:39 »

Will do this

I will google this

Plus WPA2 encryption.

I did this one after reading up on how to actually access the router

A bit of a computer nub here, believe it or not I thought that a password was enough... well now I know. Thanks for the suggestions.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2953 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 13:11:00 »

Stabs sent 11 days ago from Ivan.  Still no update on anything.  I will be shocked if anyone sees anything before the two year mark and will be amazed if we see any kind of update in the next two weeks.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2954 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 18:40:09 »
****s always expensive
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #2955 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 18:53:56 »

Haven't been able to play ma games or even download my uni readings, ping has been through the roof (literally all day). Go onto my router and there is a random wifi device called Ipad on my router. My computer is wired in. My wife turned off the wifi connection on her phone (a Samsung galaxy) when it was being terrible this morning, my phone is too old for wifi. Our only Ipad never gets used and has no battery. So I applied parental control to the device to block it and the ping in my game goes from about 900 back to 100. About 15 minutes later the device disappears.

Oh this was after I reset the router and the internet was working perfectly for about 10 minutes prior to reverting to appalling ping.

tl'dr if I find out who has been taking my internet, I will take their letterbox. :mad:

Use deny all and filter your router to accept only MACS that you want to be on your network. Also make sure you are using at least WPA if not WPA2. And if you can hide the name of your network, I would do that to.

Edit: /sigh they all recommended what I said. I need to learn to read through before posting.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2956 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:36:30 »
Yesterday sucked
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #2957 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 23:30:07 »
Stuff keeps going on sale and I think about buying it until its too late to get it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2958 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 23:56:56 »
Stuff keeps going on sale and I think about buying it until its too late to get it.

Instead of regretting missing out, buy one of everything!

And then regret spending all your money on keyboards :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #2959 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 01:26:55 »

Use deny all and filter your router to accept only MACS that you want to be on your network. Also make sure you are using at least WPA if not WPA2. And if you can hide the name of your network, I would do that to.

Edit: /sigh they all recommended what I said. I need to learn to read through before posting.

But its the thought that counts. You took the time to educate me in ways of protecting my internet so I thank you  :thumb:

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #2960 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 01:38:33 »

Instead of regretting missing out, buy one of everything!

And then regret spending all your money on keyboards :p

:D

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2961 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 03:39:48 »
checked again today, everything is still expensive
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2962 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:42:19 »
Contemplating on selling some of my stuff because poor. But then original GB organizer is selling some leftovers at less than what I paid for it.

Also, being so goddamn sick that I'm crying from my nose, half-deaf and light headed.  :mad:
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2963 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:30:20 »
Show Image

Show Image

Stabs sent 11 days ago from Ivan.  Still no update on anything.  I will be shocked if anyone sees anything before the two year mark and will be amazed if we see any kind of update in the next two weeks.

I keep a folder in my email for outstanding purchases to remind myself of what's coming.

The next oldest item is from an entire year after this. 

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2964 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:54:46 »
Show Image

Show Image

I keep a folder in my email for outstanding purchases to remind myself of what's coming.

The next oldest item is from an entire year after this.

I believe it's longer than R3 at this point...while also having far fewer updates.

While it's not really a big financial issue now, it was huge when I paid for it.  I didn't have a job and it took a ton of scrimping and saving to dig up the money for it.  It just pisses me off that there's so little respect for those who put money into it.  What's even funnier is that Sprit's thread was becoming a witch hunt when he had more updates and actually shipped stuff all in a shorter time frame than the GH60 buy.  I just want some respect and updates.

/end rant.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2965 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:57:43 »
Reptile taking advantage of a fellow community member and stealing a ton of money from me... That is what bums me out..
What bums me out even more, not getting that jack o lantern he promised..  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  At least I paid goods, even though he was a member since 2011 I didnt trust him.. Thank GOD..  >:D
Hopefully paypal helps me out soon...  :-\

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2966 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:00:28 »
Reptile taking advantage of a fellow community member and stealing a ton of money from me... That is what bums me out..
What bums me out even more, not getting that jack o lantern he promised..  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  At least I paid goods, even though he was a member since 2011 I didnt trust him.. Thank GOD..  >:D

He's an asshat.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2967 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:01:36 »

Ugh, you got burned too?  I know of at least two others.  :(

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #2968 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:01:51 »

good luck Bro, paypal got your back, worse feeling. It took me a while to start trading again after i got scammed, but that was on reddit. Atleast you popped your never been scammed cherry!
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2969 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:05:39 »
Yeah man.. Ive been depressed as **** for a week because of that *******.. Now that I know the jack isnt coming Im even more sad, I just hope I get my money back at this point...  :'(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2970 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:35:33 »
Wow this is awful.

I reported his thread a few times because he was basically having an auction.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2971 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:48:58 »

What happened?

And that sucks dustin.  Let me know if I can help those feels.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2972 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:55:38 »

What happened?

And that sucks dustin.  Let me know if I can help those feels.

Thanks man!  :)

He posted PM me for revenge red clack, which I dont do anymore but figured.. Ill see if he has any others..
He convinced me to buy Jack O Lantern MX, Candy Corn Skull MX, Candy Corn Skull Topre, and Candy Corn Blank MX.
The only reason I bought any of them was because he gave me super good prices.
I didnt get a photo but I figured hes been a member since 2011 and these prices were too good to be true. almost half normal average price for each.  So it does add up, but it was a good deal.
I paid for 2 day priority, so I should have had them last wednesday. He stopped pm'ing me. I never got a photo like he promised or a tracking number. He just dissapeared off the planet.
Luckily, I felt fishy about him and paid as goods, so hoping I can at least get my money back even though I wont be getting that jack o lantern ive always dreampt of, at half price.
What a douchebag..  :-X

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2973 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:59:00 »
Go to love wonderful douchbags like that.  It always makes you wonder if they really thought they'd get away with it.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2974 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:01:29 »
Go to love wonderful douchbags like that.  It always makes you wonder if they really thought they'd get away with it.

Yeah hopefully others didnt pay as gift over $100 or anything like that.. I dont understand him though, why not say he had more caps that I asked for. Also ask for more money..  :-X

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2975 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:29:24 »
Goodness, that really really sucks. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Makes me depressed such a longtime member would stoop to that level.

Who was it?  You can PM me if you don't want to post it.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2976 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:30:21 »
Goodness, that really really sucks. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Makes me depressed such a longtime member would stoop to that level.

Who was it?  You can PM me if you don't want to post it.

Reptile

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2977 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 01:09:01 »
I hate my flat mate. He's a ****ing autistic retard. Every ****ing night he finds some way of making enough noise to keep me awake or even he gets up for work at 5am figures a cool thing to throw around or slam to wake me up.

I've only just gotten to the point where I've got an ok job and decent money and now it looks like I've gotta ****ing move out b/c suddenly my flat mate has turned into a ****ing retard and won't do anything about it.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2978 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 01:48:21 »
Blue Alps Dox or 60%? I'm feeling very conflicted.  :confused:

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #2979 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 03:57:30 »
I hate my flat mate. He's a ****ing autistic retard. Every ****ing night he finds some way of making enough noise to keep me awake or even he gets up for work at 5am figures a cool thing to throw around or slam to wake me up.

I've only just gotten to the point where I've got an ok job and decent money and now it looks like I've gotta ****ing move out b/c suddenly my flat mate has turned into a ****ing retard and won't do anything about it.

That is the problem with living with other people. Usually two people have different ways of doing things and it creates a clash. I think the best room-mates are either FIFO miners or people in the Navy (not hard to guess why).

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2980 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 04:03:14 »

That is the problem with living with other people. Usually two people have different ways of doing things and it creates a clash. I think the best room-mates are either FIFO miners or people in the Navy (not hard to guess why).

we have been living together for over 6months now and we used to work at the same **** hole... I moved on and got a better job and he stayed on for no reason (he can afford to quit and take a 6 month sabbatical if he wanted) and now he's turned into a nightmare...

The worst way to start a day is angry lol

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2981 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 04:34:46 »
the fact that among the 40gigs of music ive lost in one go thanks to itunes some of that **** was exclusive and i havent found it again online or anywhere haunts me
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2982 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 05:45:54 »

we have been living together for over 6months now and we used to work at the same **** hole... I moved on and got a better job and he stayed on for no reason (he can afford to quit and take a 6 month sabbatical if he wanted) and now he's turned into a nightmare...

Maybe get some earplugs and a sound machine?
I'm back.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2983 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:11:22 »

Maybe get some earplugs and a sound machine?

looking like im going to have to find somewhere new to live if he cant get his **** together

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2984 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:18:26 »
the fact that among the 40gigs of music ive lost in one go thanks to itunes some of that **** was exclusive and i havent found it again online or anywhere haunts me

Owch. And the other things you have been saying...

****s always expensive

checked again today, everything is still expensive

That **** sounds expensive.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2985 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:37:28 »
My dad is in a similar situation, where he burnt all of his cd's to digital, which was a very extensive collection, and filled up a 2tb drive, and then gave away all his cd's, and then the drive broke, but it costs 1700 to get the data recovered, even though it was Seagates HDD that failed.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2986 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:48:57 »

I did that but all the music I accidentaly deleted was from Beatport. I sent them an email asking if there was anyway I could download the things I'd lost again and they said it was no problem and I got everything back at no additional cost!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2987 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 13:48:19 »
Why is this guy on speaker phone on his cell phone for a conference call one cube over from me??

:confused:

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2988 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:19:41 »
Why is this guy on speaker phone on his cell phone for a conference call one cube over from me??

Because he's got it on mute while he's slurping up Ramen?

I have never seen someone on a conference call actually listening to the conference call.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2989 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:26:41 »

I have never seen someone on a conference call actually listening to the conference call.

No, unfortunately he was quite active in the call.  I nearly went deaf from the yelling.  :|

(not really yelling, but he talked quite loud)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2990 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:33:43 »

No, unfortunately he was quite active in the call.  I nearly went deaf from the yelling.  :|

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #2991 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:35:10 »

he's probably posturing. definitely trying super hard to impress you. just wants to be your friend and this is his in. maybe he wants to be friends with your beard
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2992 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:36:26 »

he's probably posturing. definitely trying super hard to impress you. just wants to be your friend and this is his in. maybe he wants to be friends with your beard

Too bad I have no idea who he is and he doesn't work in my plant.  :(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2993 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:42:31 »

Too bad I have no idea who he is and he doesn't work in my plant.  :(

He's a corporate spy pretending to work there.  Hurry up and e-mail your supervisor, manager, CEO, and corporate security that he's there to steal ideas from you.  Make sure to talk about how you know it's true because you've never seen him before, he's talking into a watch, and he's taking pictures with his coffee mug.  Maybe throw something in about the CIA too.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2994 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:42:46 »
You should have picked him up and given him a hug.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2995 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:44:36 »
He's a corporate spy pretending to work there.  Hurry up and e-mail your supervisor, manager, CEO, and corporate security that he's there to steal ideas from you.  Make sure to talk about how you know it's true because you've never seen him before, he's talking into a watch, and he's taking pictures with his coffee mug.  Maybe throw something in about the CIA too.

Well he is from corporate, because I'm pretty sure he's in sales.  But I'll see about catching him spying.  O.O

Not sure that would have ended well.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2996 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 15:21:49 »

Not sure that would have ended well.
shush if he doesnt like nice hugs then fire him
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2997 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 21:09:55 »
My credit card got hacked.  :-\

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2998 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 21:12:02 »

Skimmed or hacked?  Hacked would be impressive.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2999 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 21:20:01 »

Orrrrr, maybe you really did buy a bunch of TV's, strippers, and vodka in Moscow.
I'm back.