Author Topic: нello from моscow, яussia  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Inesra

нello from моscow, яussia
« on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 16:28:54 »
Hello, everybody! How are you doin'?
I'm 15 year old Russian keyboards enjoyer. I've been fond of keyboards for about 1.5 years. My hobby is making CADs of keeb cases and I'd like to learn how to design PCBs in near future.
My current keyboard is ID80 with EPBT blanks and OA switches. What about your one? с:
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 May 2021, 16:56:05 by Inesra »

Offline shrumms

Re: нello from моscow, яussia
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 28 May 2021, 00:15:34 »

Hi,

My name is Anton and I'm from Obninsk currently studying in Moscow. Happy to know there's someone from Russia here on the forum. If you don't mind a non-virtual chat with another keyboards geek, I'd gladly meet in Moscow.

Offline shrumms

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 28 May 2021, 00:16:55 »
If you want to learn how to design PCBs, watch byte sized and Jameco Electronics on Youtube.

Offline Inesra

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 29 May 2021, 10:55:19 »
If you want to learn how to design PCBs, watch byte sized and Jameco Electronics on Youtube.

Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate it. I will definitely check out the videos of these authors. What about meeting in the real world, I would love to meet if there was a free day for this

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 29 May 2021, 11:05:39 »
In regards to pcb design

Masterzen's blog has an amazing guide, https://www.masterzen.fr/

So does Gondolindrim, most based keeb pcb maker ever, he has many opensource resources, he streams and also makes videos on twitch and youtube which I would highly rec watching

Offline Inesra

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 29 May 2021, 14:33:56 »
In regards to pcb design

Masterzen's blog has an amazing guide, https://www.masterzen.fr/

So does Gondolindrim, most based keeb pcb maker ever, he has many opensource resources, he streams and also makes videos on twitch and youtube which I would highly rec watching
Thank you!