Author Topic: (GB) The GeekHack 60% Nostalgia Keyset (shipped)  (Read 173112 times)

Offline mattics

Re: (GB) The GeekHack 60% Set
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 02:54:31 »
I like the fact that this caters to 60% boards specifically, but I don't see why there can't be a TKL addon. As long as the TKL pack is kept separate and the current set isn't negatively impacted by it, I think it is a win win for everyone.

But it isn't my GB and Bunny and the boys have done ok so far  ;) I am sure they will do what is best for everyone.

Offline bjonbjonbjon

« Reply #101 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 03:35:28 »
Is the Fn key missing for kbt pure?

Offline justnits

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 04:11:40 »
hmm, i'm surprised that there's no orange G and H keys... :P
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline skuko

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 04:47:42 »
i'm planning to get a poker 2, so i guess i should get in on this, right? :D

Offline keybob

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 04:57:21 »
1x R4 Shift, Alt, Ctrl would be nice for KBT Pure Pro Layout (Massdrop delivers)
Spacebar is 85mm long.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 05:38:29 »
my oh my thats a lot to take in when you first wake up

im gonna make a cuppa and then reply to some comments
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #106 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:07:55 »
Order status "pending" right?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #107 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:13:15 »
Order status "pending" right?

yeah, ill do a wave of invoicing either tonight or tomorrow depending on the amount of orders

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:14:55 »
Bunny can the name of this buy be changed?  It is WAY too easy to confuse this with GH60 (especially if you pronounce it Geekhack60)

I was just having a conversation with TFR and I thought he was talking about GH60 the keyboard but apparently he was talking about this.

u have altered the name of buy, not changed it, i think this will cause less confusion but still makes it clear whats being offered

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) The GeekHack 60% Nostalgia Keyset
« Reply #109 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:32:32 »
ill try and address some other comments all at once

in regards to the nav pack/tenkeyless addon, i have more than 1 concern about doing this, firstly, i feel it dilutes the spirit of what im going for here, that being said, i do understand why people want it, i also think that should i go ahead and do an addon option, as soon as thats up im gonna get the floods of messages and requests stating that i want this as a tenkeyless set, i dont need all this other stuff etc, and then people will want me to split the pack up more, also with suggestion from daniel about trying to get cherry legends etc, with one of the main reasons stated that this shouldnt detract from sales on nathans set, however slim this chance is, the second we add a tenkeyless option the only real argument we have to be able to use it is gone

with regards to a couple of comments on cost, as well as offering options or splitting the pack, i understand ansi only users may not care about iso now, or potentially ever, but a large reason i made this set was options, i personally have several gh60s coming, i will be using and trying different layouts on each, like many others, and this set is designed with this in mind, while also accommodating any other 60% user, who knows what layout you will discover or try, well this buy gives you that freedom, in any buy, buying base, mods, tsangan, legended iso and a ton of extra keys, is always gonna cost you more than this, i promise you the nav keys that are missing are not expensive. specifically to the person who stated they will only ever use ansi and never iso, again, i ge tthat, its not for everyone, but its very very difficult to get good iso options in sets now, particularly with legends, whatever set you put it with unless its on its own, it adds cost, put for the first time in this set, i genuinely believe it has a place, as there is a function to it being there, it provides options on a board specifically designed to give up those options

this isnt me saying no to anybodys requests yet, just trying to layout some of my thoughts and feelings, i admit that i have a bias here, i am a 60% user, i am getting a bunch of gh60s, i am gonna be using many different layouts, this group buy is aimed at people like me, thats why i made it and why i am trying it, i have been trying to do something a little different with each gb, subtly trying to change the approach and the way things are done, some stuff will work and some wont, i appreciate that, but without trying we wont make progress, and thats what im trying to do with the system, i see that for some people this set has extra keys, for some it doesnt have enough, basically every set i ever bought comes with a ton of keys i dont need, i dont use tenkeyless at all, but i happily buy every set with tenkeyless options, there are lots and ltos of options for tenkeyless users, this as far as i know is the first option like this

sorry if that came off as ranty, jsut a stream of concious really, sorry if that didnt make lots of sense, i really am considering everybody requests, i always do my best to accommodate people, im not saying no, just offering both sides for right now, i would really really appreciate some constructive discussion in this thread

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #110 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:36:39 »

in regards to the nav pack/tenkeyless addon, i have more than 1 concern about doing this, firstly, i feel it dilutes the spirit of what im going for here, that being said, i do understand why people want it, i also think that should i go ahead and do an addon option, as soon as thats up im gonna get the floods of messages and requests stating that i want this as a tenkeyless set, i dont need all this other stuff etc, and then people will want me to split the pack up more, also with suggestion from daniel about trying to get cherry legends etc, with one of the main reasons stated that this shouldnt detract from sales on nathans set, however slim this chance is, the second we add a tenkeyless option the only real argument we have to be able to use it is gone

with regards to a couple of comments on cost, as well as offering options or splitting the pack, i understand ansi only users may not care about iso now, or potentially ever, but a large reason i made this set was options, i personally have several gh60s coming, i will be using and trying different layouts on each, like many others, and this set is designed with this in mind, while also accommodating any other 60% user, who knows what layout you will discover or try, well this buy gives you that freedom, in any buy, buying base, mods, tsangan, legended iso and a ton of extra keys, is always gonna cost you more than this, i promise you the nav keys that are missing are not expensive. specifically to the person who stated they will only ever use ansi and never iso, again, i ge tthat, its not for everyone, but its very very difficult to get good iso options in sets now, particularly with legends, whatever set you put it with unless its on its own, it adds cost, put for the first time in this set, i genuinely believe it has a place, as there is a function to it being there, it provides options on a board specifically designed to give up those options

this isnt me saying no to anybodys requests yet, just trying to layout some of my thoughts and feelings, i admit that i have a bias here, i am a 60% user, i am getting a bunch of gh60s, i am gonna be using many different layouts, this group buy is aimed at people like me, thats why i made it and why i am trying it, i have been trying to do something a little different with each gb, subtly trying to change the approach and the way things are done, some stuff will work and some wont, i appreciate that, but without trying we wont make progress, and thats what im trying to do with the system, i see that for some people this set has extra keys, for some it doesnt have enough, basically every set i ever bought comes with a ton of keys i dont need, i dont use tenkeyless at all, but i happily buy every set with tenkeyless options, there are lots and ltos of options for tenkeyless users, this as far as i know is the first option like this

sorry if that came off as ranty, jsut a stream of concious really, sorry if that didnt make lots of sense, i really am considering everybody requests, i always do my best to accommodate people, im not saying no, just offering both sides for right now, i would really really appreciate some constructive discussion in this thread

Honestly I completely understand your concerns. You can't please everyone mate, TKL add-ons would be nice but they aren't a deal breaker for me by any means.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #111 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:38:42 »

I agree with this sentiment - it's not a move to try and make life harder for people, but rather to give people with 60% boards the option to do anything they want with them - that's the point of the GB, it's not a group buy offering different kits and sets, it is a GB offering a concise set of caps for a 60% board.
I got boards.

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #112 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:45:11 »
I agree with Bunny and Margon, the exciting thing about this set is that it is 60% only. I have TKL boards that this would look great on but then it would be just another GB.

I am mainly attracted to this by the complete set for any 60% board and proper ISO caps, the price is fine and I really hope that nothing changes barring a few different caps.

Offline Game Theory

« Reply #113 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:52:23 »
This will sell more 60% boards:)
... he's just a poor kid from the stupid ages.
Realforce 104UG | Realforce 91U | IBM SSK | IBM 5251 BeamSpring | IBM Model F XT |  IBM Model F AT | IBM SSK | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX Blue) | KMAC LE (MX Green)| Northgate Omni Key 101 | Avant Stellar Prime

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #114 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 07:15:23 »
I totally can understand the points you make Bunny.

Despite I really love the color scheme I am still not sure whether I will commit to this set without a Nav Pack. I spent way too much money on keyboard stuff in the last months and don't want to invest 115$ in a set I can't use properly on my daily driver (Leopold TKL). I have 60% boards too but more as nice toys to play with on the side.

Offering a Nav Pack literally changes nothing for the 60% people. For me the spirit of this GB is all about covering every layout and not so much about limiting it to 60% only. But maybe that's just me  ;)

In the end it's your GB so go for whatever you feel is right!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #115 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 07:21:34 »

Despite I really love the color scheme I am still not sure whether I will commit to this set without a Nav Pack. I spent way too much money on keyboard stuff in the last months and don't want to invest 115$ in a set I can't use properly on my daily driver (Leopold TKL). I have 60% boards too but more as nice toys to play with on the side.

Offering a Nav Pack literally changes nothing for the 60% people. For me the spirit of this GB is all about covering every layout and not so much about limiting it to 60% only. But maybe that's just me  ;)

whatever happens i will be getting a quote, if i can offer it as an add on and a price point thats attractive enough that combined with the base set its a practical option, i will put lots and lots of consideration into it

Offline germy

« Reply #116 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 07:36:34 »
Bunny, even though I am a 100% ANSI user, I really appreciate you including all ISO keys needed for a proper set. All these while they have had to either fork out an extravagant amount of money or make do with blank keys but in this GB they will pay the same amount and yet have a full keyset. Props to ya Bunny!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #117 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 07:39:48 »
Bunny, even though I am a 100% ANSI user, I really appreciate you including all ISO keys needed for a proper set. All these while they have had to either fork out an extravagant amount of money or make do with blank keys but in this GB they will pay the same amount and yet have a full keyset. Props to ya Bunny!

Yeah I never have a problem with ISO add-ons, it just means an easier sale in the unlikely event I need to get rid of it.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #118 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 07:42:07 »
there is a lot of talk on an iso and ansi layouts, and ive bought into that, but there is also a true and pretty accurate hhkb layout included that im stoked for

Offline komar007

• komar's blog
« Reply #119 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 08:14:03 »
This looks great!
I like the 60% limitation here. I think there hasn't been a dedicated 60% kit yet...
GH60 rev. B w/ ali's case|Cherry G80-3000 HFU/05|IBM Model M (51G8572)
Check out the GH60 project! | How to make a keyboard

Offline GeorgeStorm

« Reply #120 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 08:14:10 »
Accidentally just bought a set and cable, thought the next page was just going to show the total cost, wanted to ask a couple of questions before committing 100%, ah well :P

Any rough idea of arrival dates?
Any pictures of the actual cable?
Poker with blacks
My flickr

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #121 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 08:25:57 »
Accidentally just bought a set and cable, thought the next page was just going to show the total cost, wanted to ask a couple of questions before committing 100%, ah well :P

Any rough idea of arrival dates?
Any pictures of the actual cable?

The buy is open for 30 days from when it opened (yesterday - so 29 more days) - should take the order to SP fairly soon after that, but then it depends on what lead time they are working to - will keep everyone updated when we know, we will let you know. Arrival date, I imagine would be about 30 days + 6 weeks ish (that's a guess - don't hold me to that!)
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 October 2013, 08:27:37 by margo baggins »
I got boards.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #122 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 08:48:19 »
I am in support of keeping it 60% and as is, I really like the idea of a 60% kit, but a complete 60%, so you can do anything you want.

I am an ErgoDox user, just saying.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #123 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:04:14 »

Lechner put into words what I failed to do. I've signed up but if the spirit of this GB is mainly for 60% board and owner of many 60 boards then I think I was disillusioned into hoping there will be a TKL and supporting in advance would get me that. In that case, may I cancel and what is the process?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #124 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:09:17 »

Lechner put into words what I failed to do. I've signed up but if the spirit of this GB is mainly for 60% board and owner of many 60 boards then I think I was disillusioned into hoping there will be a TKL and supporting in advance would get me that. In that case, may I cancel and what is the process?

i feel that given the title, the artwork, the complete mockup of everything included, i made very clear so nobody could be mistaken that this was a 60% gb, given the demand for tenkeyless extras, as stated above, im looking into it, we are no further away from it being included than we ever were, if anything, the fact im considering it is progress, that being said, i will cancel your order for you sir, no further action is required

Offline Belfong

« Reply #125 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:12:13 »
Thanks Bunny, I appreciate that. Probably my fault for participating but I do like what I see (the orange GH caps are just too delicious). It's just the cost doesn't justify one ANSI layout which I am using it solely for. But if things changed I'll keep an eye on this GB.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #126 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:14:50 »
Let's embrace change people.

I don't want TKL or cherry font as it would potentially resemble the Nathan set too much.

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:21:38 »
Let's embrace change people.

I don't want TKL or cherry font as it would potentially resemble the Nathan set too much.

+1

Offline Belfong

« Reply #128 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:22:55 »
Does ISO setup need an ISO board too? I guess the ANSI board can't fit ISO keys right? You can tell from my questions how noob I am.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #129 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:23:59 »
Does ISO setup need an ISO board too? I guess the ANSI board can't fit ISO keys right? You can tell from my questions how noob I am.

many pcbs will support many layouts, lots of mainstream ansi boards will support an iso layout as they often use the same pcb for their euro counterpart

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #130 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:25:31 »
it would potentially resemble the Nathan set too much.

Isn't this the Nathan Set?

I don't think there is even a slight resemblance with all this translucent stuff and white alphas etc.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #131 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:27:08 »

Show Image

I don't think there is even a slight resemblance with all this translucent stuff and white alphas etc.

that is indeed the nathan set, something i and everyone else will be buying and i dont see how the 2 sets compete in anyway

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #132 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:28:07 »

Show Image

That was a mock up of one possibility but they ditched the idea of polycarbs I think, see hashbaz's post below. I don't believe it has officially been announced what it will end up looking like just yet.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=42659.msg1064631#msg1064631

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38241.msg1070072#msg1070072
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:31:33 by SpAmRaY »

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:50:37 »
I think this is BunnyLake's group buy and it should stay 60% as he originally intended. Not everyone likes pink so not everyone will buy the Valentines set that is for sale right now, same as not everyone uses 60% so not everyone will buy this set. Also there are only a few ISO keys in this set and removing them would hardly reduce the price. SP keys get really inexpensive at large numbers unlike other keyboard sets where all keys can be relatively expensive.

I think this set would be perfect with a couple options added in the order I find them most important/valuable to making a good set:
Cherry legends
Add-on set for the reverse of all Black on Orange keys
Add-on set of Black on Orange number row
10x spacebar (I got a custom LZ-CE plate :D )
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #134 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:56:07 »
I think this is BunnyLake's group buy and it should stay 60% as he originally intended. Not everyone likes pink so not everyone will buy the Valentines set that is for sale right now, same as not everyone uses 60% so not everyone will buy this set. Also there are only a few ISO keys in this set and removing them would hardly reduce the price. SP keys get really inexpensive at large numbers unlike other keyboard sets where all keys can be relatively expensive.

I think this set would be perfect with a couple options added in the order I find them most important/valuable to making a good set:
Cherry legends
Add-on set for the reverse of all Black on Orange keys
Add-on set of Black on Orange number row
10x spacebar (I got a custom LZ-CE plate :D )

im gonna check on other spacebar options already, ill be honest, id love the cherry legends, if it was put in my lap, id use them but i dont see that happening, i did raise lots of money for the cherry legends, its a project i loved and im super looking forward to

im working on adding a key right now, a gh60 backspace, which im sorting out at the moment, hopefully with the official logo

i will say now, that most likely this will sit as a 60% buy, i will get quotes as stated for tenkeyless and think from there, whilst doing so ill look into cost of alt color kits, the alt color ktis i have no problem doing at all if the demand is there

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #135 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:00:37 »
I will buy all the things I put in my list. Potentially there may not be all iso keys available in Cherry legends if we were to get a strong enough petition to be allowed to use it. Gosh I remember a year ago planning the early stages of Toxic because I thought Cherry legends would be done soon.....

Also as a side note there is no reason that at a later date someone else couldn't run a nav pack group buy to match this set. Just saying.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #136 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:02:05 »
I will buy all the things I put in my list.

Also as a side note there is no reason that at a later date someone else couldn't run a nav pack group buy to match this set. Just saying.

yeah it would be super simple as an add on if people were so inclined

im hoping to get this gb on a positive note shortly, perhaps i am a bit close to it and bias, but i was very excited about this one

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #137 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:15:08 »
10x spacebar would be cool as it is supported by the GH60.

And since the Nathan Set isn't announced and most likely would be orange and white from what we know so far, I take back my words, and say we should go for Cherry if possible.

If Nathan Set also uses the same orange, things could get interesting.

Offline GeorgeStorm

« Reply #138 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:20:12 »
A white and orange set?
Oh bother, anyone know if there will be pictures before this GB runs out? I may have to switch :/
Poker with blacks
My flickr

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #139 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:20:16 »
this set was made on the basis that nates set would be white and polycarb, and as far as i know that is either still correct, or it may change to something totally unknown, either way, if the original set is still true or its being changed to something as of yet unannounced, there is no comparison to be made, and id rather not make a big deal out of nothing

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #140 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:20:44 »
A white and orange set?
Oh bother, anyone know if there will be pictures before this GB runs out? I may have to switch :/

there is a pic of it like 4 posts above yours

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #141 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:23:42 »
this set was made on the basis that nates set would be white and polycarb, and as far as i know that is either still correct, or it may change to something totally unknown, either way, if the original set is still true or its being changed to something as of yet unannounced, there is no comparison to be made, and id rather not make a big deal out of nothing

Sorry :(

No more derailing from my end.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:26:12 »

Sorry :(

No more derailing from my end.

no im not trying to hold you down, i do understand all the comments and they are fair, but...at this point, its a lot of conjecture, aesthetically no matter what, these will be very very different sets, i just want to set this set apart, as i have no intention to detract from nates set, i cant wait for that buy, my point is, the sets are not comparable, and i dont want to artificially start a comparison that isnt needed right now

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #143 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:32:37 »
i think this is getting a little out of hand, i think whats best is to make clear how this came about and what my intentions are and were

i love geekhack, i wanted to make a geekhack inspired set for a geekhack designed keyboard

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #144 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:35:42 »
i think this is getting a little out of hand, i think whats best is to make clear how this came about and what my intentions are and were

i love geekhack, i wanted to make a geekhack inspired set for a geekhack designed keyboard

You must be getting things in PMs, because I don't see the confusion.

Guys, this is a keycap set group buy, designed in the orange and black colorway of our forum, and specifically to fit a 60% keyboard. Anything else is beyond the scope of this GB. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Game Theory

« Reply #145 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:36:12 »
That is pretty clear.  Don't worry.
... he's just a poor kid from the stupid ages.
Realforce 104UG | Realforce 91U | IBM SSK | IBM 5251 BeamSpring | IBM Model F XT |  IBM Model F AT | IBM SSK | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX Blue) | KMAC LE (MX Green)| Northgate Omni Key 101 | Avant Stellar Prime

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #146 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:39:49 »

Guys, this is a keycap set group buy, designed in the orange and black colorway of our forum, and specifically to fit a 60% keyboard. Anything else is beyond the scope of this GB. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple. :)
This is what I was trying to say all along, just couldn't word it.

Offline GeorgeStorm

« Reply #147 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:41:07 »
A white and orange set?

there is a pic of it like 4 posts above yours

So there is, completely missed it, only saw the gold and white sorry!
I won't remove my order from this since I love the idea and look of it (also ISO yay :D)
Poker with blacks
My flickr

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #148 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:46:33 »

This is what I was trying to say all along, just couldn't word it.

yeah me too, as with everything in life, jd can some it up or do it better

new way to live life

WWJDD

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #149 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 11:19:49 »
Do not want to derail, but rather help this thread.

The Cherry Replica GB will open this week, and the set will compliment this set quite well.

It will be WHITE alphas with ORANGE POLY (Translucent) legends and ORANGE mods with WHITE legends.