Author Topic: #6 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED"" Over  (Read 21481 times)

Offline sircheddar

Re: #6 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!!
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:45:32 »
i think my favorite game character is probably Veliaf Hurtz from old school runescape. he leads a group of sort of religious visionaries against a vampire/ tries to purify the tainted lands. He isn't dynamic really just as the game doesn't exist in a super dynamic way, but he always stuck in my head for some reason. runescape (old school) is also my favorite game of all time!
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline croussore

• HEY
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:46:50 »
all time fav. is Laura Croft.. first game that gave me a boner and make me throw up from sea sickness in the same afternoon!  loved the early 200's
By the light of the Moon!

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:57:14 »
"Thomas", from Thomas was alone.

Offline devaes

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:58:54 »

Lanaya, the Templar Assassin from DotA2, why?
Because she simply fits my playstyle - skill requiring hard carry with aggressive playstyle. If a good player, unmatched in 1v1 situations. Her ability to block small instances of damage of any type and value is incredible, it's the most unique ability in the game in my opinion. Now about her personality, the way she talks, the way she reacts to what's happening around - it simply makes me feel perfect. When i play her i feel like i'm gonna dominate my game, i'm not getting this feeling with any other hero in the game. She simply gives me chills when i play her. When i started DotA2 i was looking for my "perfect" hero, the hero that fits my preferences the most and it didn't took me long to find her, around now i'm having more than 500 games played with her and i'm not gonna stop on that.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 16:00:34 by devaes »

Offline raijin

• Location: Toronto, Seattle, San Francisco - constantly on the move
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 16:07:24 »
Tiny Tina from Borderlands

Such a unique character that is extremely memorable despite not being a part of the main cast

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 16:10:47 »
Agent B.J. Blazkowicz

Because he is ****ing badass, and because RTCW is the best game ever

« Last Edit: Fri, 20 May 2016, 09:24:31 by ramnes »
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 16:22:47 »
Hey! Nice of you to do a giveaway :)

My favorite character is Daxter form Jack & Daxter games!

Offline soilheart

« Reply #57 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 16:33:04 »
Max Payne, foremost from the first two games. The best one-liner-machine in a videogame ever.
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline jb1830

• @jonboulton
    • 1upkeyboards.com
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 16:42:48 »
TF2 Medic. Without a doubt my favorite class in TF2. In a sea of completely ridiculous characters medic is the only one sane enough to try to keep the rest of the team alive.

IBM Model M            Fjell 002           Klippe            KC60           Planck

Offline Chungas

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 16:56:42 »
Definitely Winston from Overwatch. He is such a beast but remarkably intelligent - I can't wait to see what animated shorts they release for him!

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Offline kingceasar

• Bryce's Shenanigans
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 17:02:44 »
-- HotKeys Giveaway Time --

Show Image

“Tell us WHO is your favourite video game character and WHY” for a chance to WIN our new teammate "TANK" as a prize!

The Giveaway is "from now up to 21st May"

I will announce "2 winners on 22st May" , each winner will get 1 "Tank(Cherry MX)". I will randomly give out lovely gifts as a token of appreciation for participation.

Good luck to all :thumb:

Favorite video game character is Booker Dewitt from Bioshock Infinite. The guy is a complete badass. The whole video-game is absolutely amazing and really makes you think about everything. If you have not played this game I would HIGHLY recommend it.

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 17:04:41 »
Midna

She is so sassy and dry, while being humble and powerful. Also, the song Midna's Lament is my personal favorite Zelda song.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline diego

• All dem clacks!
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 17:35:12 »
Midna From Twilight Princess!!
I think she's really evil, but pretty smart and cute.

Offline JiggleKoala

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 17:46:14 »
Man. This is a tough one, but I've gotta go with Link. Link is just such an iconic and influential character. I grew up loving the Legend of Zelda games, and Link is also my favorite character to play as in Super Smash Bros. Although it was certainly tough to pick my absolute favorite video game character, I think that Link certainly deserves my top spot.

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 17:51:33 »

nobody more badass

Offline nugglets

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 17:53:47 »
Honestly Firewatch is my favorite game right now, it was very short but really left me looking for more. In the spirit of not easily being able to pick an ALL TIME favorite, I'm going to say 'Henry' from Firewatch.

Just finished playing through that the other day. Really was a great game. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

As for my favorite character, I'm going with Dr. Light from Mega Man. This is in no small part due to the absolutely awesome works of the band The Protomen. If you are a Mega Man fan, or a video game fan at all honestly, and enjoy quirky hard-rock/metal, you absolutely need to check them out. They write original concept albums based on the Mega Man series, and the **** they write is so good my friends and I all just pretend it's canon. Here's their first album, which is about the backstory of Dr. Wiley, Dr. Light and Proto Man. It's fantastic.

Bonus: They also do the best Queen covers you'll ever hear, hands down. This entire album was recorded live, and it still blows my mind. Saw them when they toured for this and it's one of the best shows of my life.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 19:56:24 by nugglets »

Offline jokomul

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 17:57:25 »
Billy Blaze. Commander Keen was my favorite game as a kid and since my childhood was pretty boring I always loved playing as such a cool character.

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 18:08:19 »
Wart from Diablo II.

Why? Because you could steal his magical peg leg.

Magical peg leg? That's right. With it, you could create a magical portal to another dimension...

... a dimension with HORDES of livestock would swarm and try to kill you. How? They yielded huge poleaxes, of course.

On top of that, these bovine held, somewhere on their person, loot and treasures beyond belief.

In summary, Wart and his silly leg was a major part of my young teenage years.
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 May 2016, 09:49:51 by bmilcs »

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline Prelim

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 18:24:34 »
Eddie Gordo from Tekken3.... just because no one could beat me up when I play with him lool

2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline ASCIIpotatos

« Reply #69 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 18:35:55 »
Turns out I could enter on reddit. Disregard this
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 18:38:37 by ASCIIpotatos »

Offline TheOneOutlander

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 19:23:51 »
Tina from Borderlands 2. Her missions were always the most entertaining. Seriously, Princess Fluffy Butt??

Offline MustacheRabbit

• My friends just don't understand
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 19:32:59 »
My favorite video game character has to be Kyle Katarn from Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. I had so much fun playing through that game as Kyle that I began to mod the game to get more longevity out of it. Kyle's character put me on the career path I am on today as a software engineer. I wouldn't have met so many amazing people in my life if it weren't for me playing through his amazing story, and of course admiring the superb gameplay alongside of it.

Offline Lord Toon

• Lord Toon Industries
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 19:43:21 »
My favorite Game Character is Bomberman, I used to play the SNES version with friends and had great times with it. Basic to learn, Fun to master...//

Offline neeull

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 19:54:50 »
sora from kingdom hearts my dude

Offline gh341

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 20:22:56 »

picture from https://lolwallpapers.net/artist/dukeofdunkshire

Karma from League of Legends is my current favorite because it is so fun to play.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Offline rempire

« Reply #75 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 20:38:16 »
Lily Bowen - Fallout: New Vegas. Her dialog is creepy and hilarious at the same time. Also Gordon Freeman, engineer + wrench = saved world.

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 21:17:19 »
My favorite video game character has to be Kyle Katarn from Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. I had so much fun playing through that game as Kyle that I began to mod the game to get more longevity out of it. Kyle's character put me on the career path I am on today as a software engineer. I wouldn't have met so many amazing people in my life if it weren't for me playing through his amazing story, and of course admiring the superb gameplay alongside of it.

Show Image

Currently playing this for the first time.  Quite fun.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 21:19:31 »
Link from Legend of Zelda! Still remember playing on my N64 and he was always my favorite in super smash bros :)
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline mawiuy

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 22:00:15 »
SQUALL LEONHEART from FF8 because behind that serious face is a sensitive man with a heart. I remember playing this game when i was a child til the wee hours in the morning just to beat ultima weapon to draw Eden.
"...The keyboard is the device which allows one to convert internal thoughts and ideas into bits and bytes through one’s hands.” - B.Ermita

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 22:30:10 »
Triss Merigold. I love how great games really make you care for the supporting characters. I found playing through The Witcher series I really started to care how the characters would react to my choices. Mostly Triss, because, well, she's awesome! Who wouldn't love a strong, intelligent, and hot, mage!

When a game gives you the option to be a complete bastard then pulls in characters that inspire you not to be, that's just a massive reason why computer games are so awesome!

Characters like Triss and games like the Witcher really bring home how important good writing is in games, I hope this never changes. Nothing like actually getting emotionally invested in a story and a character.

Also you get to bang her and that's pretty cool  :p

Honorable mention for Liara T'soni, for all the reasons listed above.

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 22:53:35 »
Also you get to bang her and that's pretty cool  :p

Honorable mention for Liara T'soni, for all the reasons listed above.

Real talk right here.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline snapdarty

« Reply #81 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 23:32:23 »

Mallow from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Mallow grows up thinking that he is a chubby albino tadpole, but after joining Mario on a quest to save the world, he discovers that he is a cloud-prince with psychic and telepathic powers. He grows as a character from an incompetent wimp into a powerful, boisterous wimp whose self-deprecation becomes more of a joke and less an admission of weakness as time goes on. He may look soft and puffy,--and he largely is-- but he is also an irreplaceable ally for Mario in his quest to find the seven star pieces in this classic game.

If you haven't played SMRPG before, I can't recommend it highly enough if you're into snes-era RPGs. It's one of the best.
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 May 2016, 00:46:18 by snapdarty »

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 00:19:09 »
Appreciate the giveaway.

Mine would have to be Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.

KICKASS theme song:

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

More
She is raised, indoctrinated by the belief that she is the hand necessary to purchase the taint that Dracula has inflicted upon the world in his endless cycle of rebirth and destruction. Tricked by her master, who is actually a servant of Dracula, and stripped of her memories and feelings, she was forced to fight the man who loved her while believing that he was the actual enemy. After being manipulated throughout the entire game, she sacrifices herself without ever knowing the truth, believing that her sacrifice would rid the world of the Dark Lord once and for all, when in actuality, it is her sacrifice that brings him back to wreak havoc and destruction upon the world. That's the bad ending, anyways.

Ending in question:

And she's a cutie.

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 01:52:32 »
Let me think.

Probably, Red... Actually. From the early Pokemon games. I remember playing that as a 5 or 6 year old kid at the time and I'm sure everyone here has played a pokemon game during some point in their life. The formula is extraordinarily addicting and wide-ranging to it's diverse fanbase. But it does do a good job of subtly presenting a admirable story of self-belief, determination, and the importance of putting forth maximum effort in your passion. Yeah, you wanted level 100 pokemon and to get all the badges. I also found myself caring for a character for probably the first time in my life. I think that is the first time I cared for something unreal, other than my imaginary friend  :p.

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 02:14:37 »
Spent a LONG AF time on this >.<...

The Prince of Persia! The character has had multiple revisions and all of them are enjoyable, and hes even a retro character. I just want to see more of this character period. While Warrior Within was my first exposure to the series I've found myself coming back after every other installment. He can be a total badass in Warrior Within yet very sincere and well minded in Sands of Time.
So why Warrior Within version?
It's the the best package with some metroidvania (still some is linear though), tons of secrets/collectables, great level design, multiple endings, the relentless Dahaka, the best combat in series IMO,  tons of weapons, puzzles, a much longer campaign in general, etc. This is also where we first see his more modern outfit later worn in other releases/the film which I think says a lot. (Also, the prince is still very much the prince, just being hunted tirelessly ;) )

Honorable mentions: Genjuro (Samurai Shodown), Psymon Stark (SSX), Zoë Castillo (Dreamfall), Megaman Zero (MMZ), Beat (Jet Set Radio Future)

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline S i N

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 02:33:41 »
Juggernaut of Dota 2!
Because OMNISLASH!

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 02:44:24 »
me of course THIS!

sonic is the first game i ever play.
and sega is my first console.

Offline rxc92

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 02:44:29 »
My favorite character is probably Altair from the Assassin's Creed series. 
He was someone who was entirely committed to his ideas and always questioned whether he was doing the right thing, repented when he made errors, and learned the error of what too much pride can lead to. Fiery and dangerous, yet bridled and looking towards the future. He's the kind of person I wish our leaders were like. 

Anyways, thanks for the giveaway! Very nice thing to do, regardless of who wins.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #88 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 02:48:54 »
My favorite video game character is me as a ct in cs_go.

Waiting to get a glimpse of where ts are headed, trying to read every of there moves, geting into the mindset of what there plan will be, until the moment they final push in...
Surprise Mother****er. ⌐■_■

Also the aspect of playing with awesome friends in a rather serious team & tactic based game, maintaining focus at all times while still joking around and generally just having fun and a great time playing the game.

This, plus the moment you clutch ace in an important round turning  the momentum back on your side and the team celebrates you like a hero.

Can't be more badass than this breh
**** be danq!

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 03:36:01 »
Final Fantasy VIII was the first RPG I ever beat on my own. Mastering combos and limit breaks with Zell brings back some great memories  :cool:

Offline Pestik

« Reply #90 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 03:44:47 »
Boo from Baldur's Gate 2 (IMHO still one of the best RPGs ever made). Because who doesn't love a miniature giant space hamster?

Offline Tyr

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 04:06:00 »
Guybrush Threepwood because he's a mighty pirate! Also he can hold his breath for 10 minutes. Man I loved those games.

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #92 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 04:57:36 »
Kratos from God of war. :)

Offline zcmy

• I really should be working... not "working"
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 07:55:23 »
Kirby! I've been a fan of him since I got my original gameboy. I fell even more in love with him once he was in smash. He's annoying, eats a lot, but is adorable and is pretty much OP. Also, his transformations. So numerous. I love that he can do anything (Maybe not as well as I hoped) and still carry on so carefree and insulated from the world around him.

« Last Edit: Fri, 20 May 2016, 08:06:41 by zcmy »

Offline Eugene45

« Reply #94 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 08:47:02 »
Mickey because of

This was our first game on the Gameboy Advance that we receive at Christmas.

This is the intro and a gamefootage of the first level:

The music is quite not pleasant, as a kid, i loved the game, had a blast, would play day / night, dad would hide the gameboy, because i would play to much of it and not let other play with it. As you can see its a mix of some mario and other platform based on Mickey theme.

It just bring back a lot of good memories, even if time passes.

lmao, cut the French some slack, they gave you a big statue

Offline Valff

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 09:07:35 »
It's claptrap, from borderlands. He made me laugh so many times ^-^

Offline diiiP

« Reply #96 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 09:22:07 »
Mei from Overwatch

Love everything about her.
Great characterdesign (not another bikini wearing chick), fun & optimistic Personality, and of course a-MEI-zing Gameplay   ^-^

Offline iceman1925

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 09:41:06 »
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Dart, from legend of dragoon. When we start the game we know almost nothing about him but by the end of it, we're so driven to see his story complete. The depth of the character was amazing for a game from the original Playstation. His compassion throughout the story is why he's my favorite, he keeps fighting not for revenge but to save those around him. I won't go more into due to spoilers and I'd rather people still play it to see how good of a game it is even now.
Rapid-I||Ducky Mini||'87 Model M SSK||Goldtouch 0077
reddit.com/u/iceman1925

Offline phosphoric

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 10:49:24 »

okosan from hatoful boyfriend takes the cake for me. he's zany, he's crazy, he loves pudding. he runs track and he's the only character in the game that doesn't have a human counterpart when you choose to view the option showing the pigeons' anime personas. he's the only bird in the game that's truly a bird and the only bird in the game that coos like a bird for every line of text. he's the only bird in the game that has to be translated, because he represents the true premise of hatoful boyfriend - a pigeon dating simulator.
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline JT_Sea

• Um hi
« Reply #99 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 11:41:54 »
Cape Mario - SNES