Author Topic: [WTB] Your Old PS4 Controllers  (Read 6438 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • comfortably numb
[WTB] Your Old PS4 Controllers
« on: Sat, 24 July 2021, 14:00:09 »
Those who know me know I collect video games and gaming hardware. Recently I'm trying to get a rainbow of PS4 DS4 controllers in all the solid and transparent colors, got a great collection going but have a ton of gaps to fill.
So I am looking for any old PS4 OEM Sony controllers in different colors you may have lying around. Price is negotiable.

If you are wondering what controller you have, check out this spreadsheet I put together that lists every one of the 47 models that were manufactured over the PS4's lifetime:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tG5Pv1LNxkE3_wamBYlSWZJSsDk1IHcOXkYvsIz9WzI/edit?usp=sharing
the doc had picture comments that showed each one when hovered over, but I can't get comments to work on any document sharing site at all :(
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 July 2021, 17:38:04 by noisyturtle »

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
Re: [WTB] Your Old PS4 Controllers
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 26 July 2021, 15:43:43 »
only one I have right now is my Urban Camo DS4 - debating on retiring it and getting something else like a Scuf or track down a decently priced Berry Blue edition.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
Re: [WTB] Your Old PS4 Controllers
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 30 September 2021, 05:27:37 »
I have 2 old controllers that are blue and black wireless respectively. Let me know if they are needed as my dad has bought a new controller and I presume he'll be giving me the whole system and accessories when he upgrades to the PS5.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF