Author Topic: Clack Valuation Thread  (Read 916124 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Clack Valuation Thread
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:04:57 »
^^
^

holy fak, so expensive.  :eek: was hoping to get it at original retail price with some cash on top, but more than $200... guess i need to sell a kidney.  :-\

Clack at retail price? Not in this world. To get clack, you either pay big $$$ or you are really lucky in a 4grab or EK sale or you have network.

It can be done.

In theory, yes.

In practice.  :P

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:05:38 »
^^
^

holy fak, so expensive.  :eek: was hoping to get it at original retail price with some cash on top, but more than $200... guess i need to sell a kidney.  :-\

Clack at retail price? Not in this world. To get clack, you either pay big $$$ or you are really lucky in a 4grab or EK sale or you have network.

It can be done.

In theory, yes.

In practice.  :P
Teach me your ways  :p

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:47:05 »
hey guys,

looking for a topre nightowl as my first clack. how much is it going for nowadays?

I got one last week for $225. Anything below $250 sounds reasonable to me.

$50 is reasonable, $200-250 is the price most sell at.

^^
^

It can be done.

Yup, it can.  Most I've paid is $50 for Octopink shipped from Australia.  All others have been trades or retail.  I only have 3 now (I think), but the chief rule about getting at retail is don't be a **** and help people out.  I wouldn't have gotten mine if I didn't make content and help people out.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:37:13 by nubbinator »

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:55:46 »
^^
^

It can be done.

Yes, and he covered that with the "if you have a network" part of his comment. People don't sell clacks at retail to regular ol' users around here. I've been trying for over a year and have yet to pay retail for a clack or bro cap.
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:59:03 »
^^
^

It can be done.

Yes, and he covered that with the "if you have a network" part of his comment. People don't sell clacks at retail to regular ol' users around here. I've been trying for over a year and have yet to pay retail for a clack or bro cap.

Oooooops, that's my fault.   :-X   You are absolutely correct.  I just like to share the good news that it is possible and I got a lil eager there.  Apologies.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:59:40 »
^^
^

It can be done.

Well there was two F2's for $50 in the classifieds last week, and Bunny has sold some Clacks to regular ol' user pretty damn cheap.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:00:00 »
^^
^

I did it twice after market :o
I love Elzy

Offline Sniping

« Reply #107 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:07:52 »
hey guys,

looking for a topre nightowl as my first clack. how much is it going for nowadays?

Got mine for $150, sold it for $150. I wouldn't pay more than $175. The red eyes aren't THAT cool.

Offline Dyslexic

« Reply #108 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:08:43 »
^^
^

It can be done.

Well there was two F2's for $50 in the classifieds last week, and Bunny has sold some Clacks to regular ol' user pretty damn cheap.

Random acts of charity do happen on this website, but let's not kid ourselves, they're the exception, not the rule. For every clack and bro that sells openly on the classifieds for retail or near, there are dozens that sell for the markup price. The time investment required on this forum to be lucky enough to happen onto a clack at retail AND be the first person to PM the seller is simply not viable for most people. The odds of the exact cap one is looking for being available at retail on the classifieds is like hitting the keyboard nerd lottery, it's just not going to happen for the majority of users. When someone comes in here asking what they're going to have to spend to obtain a specific clack, odds are they are not going to find the one they want for retail price. The people with the network to accomplish this don't need to post in this thread.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #109 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:09:17 »
Bragging about getting them at retail is kind of a **** move to the average user, just as much as bragging about buying one out at full price is a reminder of the price-barrier. 

Having someone hook you up at retail is impossible for the newcomer here.  The people without piles of posts and deep connections to the inner circle aren't going to get handouts from the special club. 

The only recent large-scale sale of clacks at low price was via bunny, and that was still a "this goes to who I says" affair.  THERE IS ALSO NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.  Not everyone is owed a clack, that's just how life is.  Bunny's sale did go nicely and people seemed to not get too salty about the whole situation when they missed out.  However, to say that everyone has fair game at snatching a clack secondhand at retail pricing is delusional.

Understand that clack pricing follows a bell curve:  some people let em go at retail, some let the auctions fly, but most people sell em kinda in-between.  That should be the real way to set expectations.

PS nightowl is the best. wut you sayin m8

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:10:28 »
Random acts of charity do happen on this website, but let's not kid ourselves, they're the exception, not the rule. For every clack and bro that sells openly on the classifieds for retail or near, there are dozens that sell for the markup price. The time investment required on this forum to be lucky enough to happen onto a clack at retail AND be the first person to PM the seller is simply not viable for most people. The odds of the exact cap one is looking for being available at retail on the classifieds is like hitting the keyboard nerd lottery, it's just not going to happen for the majority of users. When someone comes in here asking what they're going to have to spend to obtain a specific clack, odds are they are not going to find the one they want for retail price. The people with the network to accomplish this don't need to post in this thread.

Right. You need something to get a Clack or Bro. And that something can be lots and lots of patience, if you want to buy one at retail, or lots and lots of money.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Dyslexic

« Reply #111 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:13:48 »

Right. You need something to get a Clack or Bro. And that something can be lots and lots of patience, if you want to buy one at retail, or lots and lots of money.

Then in the context of this thread why are we telling someone who is interested in grabbing a Night Owl Clack that they're obtainable at retail prices? The retail price is irrelevant in this context because no one is going to sell a relatively unknown user with no network to speak of that clack at that price unless they do so to make a point after having us all say it's not possible.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:17:02 by Dyslexic »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:21:52 »
Then in the context of this thread why are we telling someone who is interested in grabbing a Night Owl Clack that they're obtainable at retail prices? The retail price is irrelevant in this context because no one is going to sell a relatively unknown user with no network to speak of that clack at that price unless they do so to make a point after having us all say it's not possible.

We're not. It's a discussion thread, with many people giving their own opinions. That just happened to be one opinion given. No one can "tell" anyone with 100% confidence what the actual value they can obtain X Clack at. That's the point of having a discussion thread, as opposed to a single post with listed prices.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:23:16 »
Bragging about getting them at retail is kind of a **** move to the average user, just as much as bragging about buying one out at full price is a reminder of the price-barrier. 

Having someone hook you up at retail is impossible for the newcomer here.  The people without piles of posts and deep connections to the inner circle aren't going to get handouts from the special club. 

The only recent large-scale sale of clacks at low price was via bunny, and that was still a "this goes to who I says" affair.  THERE IS ALSO NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.  Not everyone is owed a clack, that's just how life is.  Bunny's sale did go nicely and people seemed to not get too salty about the whole situation when they missed out.  However, to say that everyone has fair game at snatching a clack secondhand at retail pricing is delusional.

Understand that clack pricing follows a bell curve:  some people let em go at retail, some let the auctions fly, but most people sell em kinda in-between.  That should be the real way to set expectations.

PS nightowl is the best. wut you sayin m8

Wellp.  I had a whole thing written out and the internet ate it.  :|  I'm not interested in re-writing it, only to have it dismissed like this, so here's the abridged version.

Basically, if you want a clack, be patient and get involved in the community.  The opportunities will present themselves.  If you want to throw money at them, that's fine (and will work), but it's not sustainable and IMO isn't nearly as interesting.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:23:26 »
I think it has alot to do with known collectors who have proven that they wont flip the clacks. How many times have we seen a new user come in, someone hooks him up and he flips it the next week.
sell out and eat ass

Offline Dyslexic

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:30:55 »
I think it has alot to do with known collectors who have proven that they wont flip the clacks. How many times have we seen a new user come in, someone hooks him up and he flips it the next week.

Honestly, no one has to justify why they choose to sell to who they do. I get it. But it's disingenuous for someone like HoffmanMyster to pretend that the average Geekhack user is ever going to be able to obtain desired artisan caps at retail prices through the classifieds. He has a network and a collection to work with.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:37:27 »
Sorry about being the person that initiates the debate. I was throwing out an over simplified conclusion to make the whole clack hunting game easier to understand for redskull. Just as JD said, getting a clack requires lots of patience or lots of money. I chose the money approach because that's easier and I have a sick priority for spending money, but that's just me.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:39:04 »

Honestly, no one has to justify why they choose to sell to who they do. I get it. But it's disingenuous for someone like HoffmanMyster to pretend that the average Geekhack user is ever going to be able to obtain desired artisan caps at retail prices through the classifieds. He has a network and a collection to work with.

I did no such pretending, thank you.  I explained myself above if you had read my reply.  This is a clack valuation thread in general, not for one specific group of people.  I am contributing my experiences to add to the entire spectrum of data to be collected.  If everyone in my position stayed quiet, the data would be skewed - just like it would be skewed if only the people who paid retail prices shared their experiences here.

And I honestly don't have a "network".  What I have is called friends, patience, and luck.  If you wish to discuss this topic further I'd be happy to carry on in PMs, but I think it's probably best to leave it at this for now in the thread here.  Feel free to respond to my post here (I don't intend to force myself to get the "last word"), but I will respond via PM if you do.   :thumb:

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:39:11 »
Look, I have about as good a "network" for buying/selling/trading Clacks as it gets.  I dare say nobody has a better one.  Probably somebody has one as good as mine, but not better.  I'm not bragging, I'm just telling you guys that I know what I'm talking about, and what I'm talking about is that NOBODY is going to sell you a Clack at the original price.  There is no secret network of Clack owners selling Clacks for $35 to each other.  Maybe somebody like bunnylake will sell one for $50, once or twice in the Classifieds to make a big splash, but that is to burnish his image in the community (and there is nothing wrong with that), but you cannot expect to pay the original retail price to get a Clack.  That is just not realistic.  At this time, almost every Clack in existence has changed hands several times, or so it seems, and after each transaction the price has gone up, because each person added a few dollars to the price he paid when he sold it.  Is this a horrible thing?  No.   Now, there are some people out there who got Clacks in the very beginning for $8 and sold them for $80, but, I think by and large the people selling Clacks are not making huge profits off them anymore.

However, with that said, figuring out a "reasonable" price nowadays seems to be pretty hard.  This thread is a good idea to try to figure out what a "reasonable" price should be.  I don't have the answer for what's reasonable, but right now a Nightowl for $200 is a good price.  I can tell you that.  Even $250 is not "crazy".
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:45:57 »
Look, I have about as good a "network" for buying/selling/trading Clacks as it gets.  I dare say nobody has a better one.  Probably somebody has one as good as mine, but not better.  I'm not bragging, I'm just telling you guys that I know what I'm talking about, and what I'm talking about is that NOBODY is going to sell you a Clack at the original price.  There is no secret network of Clack owners selling Clacks for $35 to each other.  Maybe somebody like bunnylake will sell one for $50, once or twice in the Classifieds to make a big splash, but that is to burnish his image in the community (and there is nothing wrong with that), but you cannot expect to pay the original retail price to get a Clack.  That is just not realistic.  At this time, almost every Clack in existence has changed hands several times, or so it seems, and after each transaction the price has gone up, because each person added a few dollars to the price he paid when he sold it.  Is this a horrible thing?  No.   Now, there are some people out there who got Clacks in the very beginning for $8 and sold them for $80, but, I think by and large the people selling Clacks are not making huge profits off them anymore.

However, with that said, figuring out a "reasonable" price nowadays seems to be pretty hard.  This thread is a good idea to try to figure out what a "reasonable" price should be.  I don't have the answer for what's reasonable, but right now a Nightowl for $200 is a good price.  I can tell you that.  Even $250 is not "crazy".

That is probably the most realistic response I've read in this thread. I'm not discarding what others said but from the experiences I've had getting my hands on the few clacks I do have, it's just the way it is. Yes, there have been and will be some very few occasions where someone will get one for much less than what they normally sell for but the majority of the time, it just doesn't work that way.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:46:06 »
More

Big +1 to all of this. The people who have the large quantities of clacks aren't going to be throwing out random numbers. I know someone else has a spreadsheet with every clack (is it you ethos, i forget), who they bought it from, and how much they paid.  It's usually the owners of a single clack who throw huge fluctuations into the price market by dropping a single skull with a huge asking price.  Secondhand clacks trading hands amongst bigger collectors do tend to draw a little blood from people not wanting to lose money, but there are not usually huge jumps in price from one owner to the next.

Offline Zephitos

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:49:23 »
I can't find gummy rot mx right?
Inventory
22mini brown, twosome mini, fc300r mx red,

WTB/WTS : [WTB] IMSTO PBT R2

To do
Make LZ's B series, LZ-FE,
-----------------------------------------------------------
And Fuxxing  DrugER

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:49:50 »

wat

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #123 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:50:39 »

Which one?
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Dyslexic

« Reply #124 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:11:44 »

I did no such pretending, thank you.  I explained myself above if you had read my reply.  This is a clack valuation thread in general, not for one specific group of people.  I am contributing my experiences to add to the entire spectrum of data to be collected.  If everyone in my position stayed quiet, the data would be skewed - just like it would be skewed if only the people who paid retail prices shared their experiences here.

And I honestly don't have a "network".  What I have is called friends, patience, and luck.  If you wish to discuss this topic further I'd be happy to carry on in PMs, but I think it's probably best to leave it at this for now in the thread here.  Feel free to respond to my post here (I don't intend to force myself to get the "last word"), but I will respond via PM if you do.   :thumb:

Every data point is valid when you're looking at the secondary market for clacks, for me it was more about managing expectations. :) All is well.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #125 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:30:43 »

Bingo, I hate seeing people flip caps.. >_< I cringe every time. Pacifist *cough*

Offline awong

• ★★★★★★★★★★★★
« Reply #126 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:41:41 »
How much for

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #127 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:42:20 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #128 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:43:52 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #129 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:43:58 »
Re: nightowl prices.  cactux had a Topre one up for sale back in Feb.  It sat there for about a month at $200, then sat for at least a week at $180, and finally sold when he dropped the price again down to $165.  An MX one sold for $180 earlier in the year.

Clack popularity may have jumped up a bit after CC's recent sales, and people do like Nightowl, but I'd say ~$250 for Nightowl is still a bit much.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #130 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:45:08 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

I thought there was only 1 red vader and Ripster was trying to sell it for $995 or something.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #131 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:45:42 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

I thought there was only 1 red vader and Ripster was trying to sell it for $995 or something.

Jcrouse sold his for $400

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #132 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:46:44 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

there is a second one. It was sold in jcrouse big sale.

/edit
oops, too late.  ;D

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:47:04 »
Ooo ok ty.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #134 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:47:17 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

Pretty sure there are ~3-4 out there that I'm aware of. And yeah, he probably would.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:49:26 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

Pretty sure there are ~3-4 out there that I'm aware of. And yeah, he probably would.

I know of 3.  Ripster's, one that sold with jcrouse's sale, and another that appeared recently.  It's just a Vader that is red, haha. :)

ps.  wtb purple vader with red GID eyes.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #136 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:51:27 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

I know of 3.  Ripster's, one that sold with jcrouse's sale, and another that appeared recently.  It's just a Vader that is red, haha. :)

Damn, that sounds sexy. Put me down for one as well.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:51:41 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

I still wonder if there is a topre vader. There have been rumors, but I never saw a pic of one.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #138 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:53:33 »
How much for
Show Image

How much patience do you have? That particular one will cost a **** ton of ego-stroking, "geekwhacking", circlejerking, idol worship, soul-selling, and second hand bitterness.  You may even get to touch it soneday after you're well invested.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #139 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:53:51 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

I still wonder if there is a topre vader. There have been rumors, but I never saw a pic of one.

If there is a topre vader, i plan to scour the deepest darkest places of the internet to find it and bring it home to GH
sell out and eat ass

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #140 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:54:57 »
How much for
Show Image

$400

If there is a topre vader, i plan to scour the deepest darkest places of the internet to find it and bring it home to GH

Haha awesome  :cool:

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #142 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:56:40 »
How much patience do you have? That particular one will cost a **** ton of ego-stroking, "geekwhacking", circlejerking, idol worship, soul-selling, and second hand bitterness.  You may even get to touch it soneday after you're well invested.

And by that, he means stroking Ripster's genitalia. :p

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #143 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:57:47 »

And by that, he means stroking Ripster's genitalia. :p

Lol his is 2.5 x the price. I'd go after the other 2 owners before him ...

:eek: :eek:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40658.msg1403255#msg1403255

:p

Oh ****! Mx slider by matt3o?

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #144 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:00:04 »

I'd just give him one mean handy and get it over with. :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #145 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:01:05 »

I'd just give him one mean handy and get it over with. :D

Hahaha

Offline Cheesebaron

• blog
« Reply #146 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:31:26 »
Oops wrong thread...

MINILA       Poker II       Model M
MX Blue      MX Blue       SSK '88

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:43:20 »
As someone looking to buy their first clack and not pay an exorbitant amount for it ($80+), this thread is very depressing  :-X

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #149 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:45:48 »
As someone looking to buy their first clack and not pay an exorbitant amount for it ($80+), this thread is very depressing  :-X

That's what Clack Therapy is for, bro.

in memoriam