Author Topic: [GB]GMK Dolch(Fill in the form for address changes)  (Read 206246 times)

Offline menuhin

Re: [GB]GMK Dolch(Fill in the form for address changes)
« Reply #650 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 12:33:14 »
My work life is busier than I thought, so I didn't manage to send other invoices,I will try to send out more of them later.

Hong Kong and ShenZhen are now hitting by typhoon, heavy rains and storms, so the delivery has been delayed. My friend has ask the courier to come and collect the parcels since last Wednesday but they didn't show up until now.

Hopefully the situation will turn better in this few days so we can start sending out these babies.

Hope kekkon and his colleagues are doing fine. It seems to me that the storm has gone:

http://www.hko.gov.hk/m/satellite.htm
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline gojira54

« Reply #651 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 11:18:11 »
paid up - thanks =]

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #652 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:01:19 »
paid up - thanks =]

Has Kekkon resume the invoicing?

Offline longtran1568

« Reply #653 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:03:00 »
Just paid for shipping. I think we need another update on shipping date

Offline airs

« Reply #654 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:05:42 »
paid up - thanks =]

Looks like it - the spreadsheet has a lot more entries in the invoiced column.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #655 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:20:59 »
paid up - thanks =]

Looks like it - the spreadsheet has a lot more entries in the invoiced column.

Awesome!

Offline kekkon

« Reply #656 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:33:01 »
Shipping will start this week, but the shipping sequence was on my friend...so I don't know what is the sequence, anyway we target to ship all parcel before 30 SEPT, for those parcel we fail to ship out before that, we will bear the shipping fees for it and refund the shipping fees.

I have refund most of the CMYW orders, with around 20 left..I will resume by tomorrow together with other leftout shipping invoices today.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #657 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:51:02 »
Also, I am looking for EURO proxy if possible since this time there are many EURO orders but the shipping fees IMO is quite expensive, I am not sure if a EURO Proxy can help to save some shipping cost(?), if anyone got experience on this, please PM me.

Offline baechooboi

« Reply #658 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 14:29:47 »
Shipping will start this week, but the shipping sequence was on my friend...so I don't know what is the sequence, anyway we target to ship all parcel before 30 SEPT, for those parcel we fail to ship out before that, we will bear the shipping fees for it and refund the shipping fees.

I have refund most of the CMYW orders, with around 20 left..I will resume by tomorrow together with other leftout shipping invoices today.

Kekkon - Noob question here, so thanks in advance for replying.  Is the total $ HKD in the spreadsheet supposed to equal out to the total $ HKD I've paid so far?  The spreadsheet says my order was for $1422.35 HKD but my first invoice from March was for $1480.68 HKD and the second invoice on the shipping top-up/FX issue from May was another $82.79 HKD.

I am suspecting the PayPal invoices include (some FX fluctuation + PayPal fees +shipping from GMK to HK) and the amount in the spreadsheet doesn't?

Thanks for your answer on this, kinda got me curious, but with the additional invoice and x-CMYW still not refunded, this one's little confusing.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 September 2017, 14:32:07 by baechooboi »

Offline avid

« Reply #659 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 14:34:33 »
Still interested to pick up a order if anyone wanna get rid of/sell their spot.

Offline kekstee

« Reply #660 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 16:27:33 »
Paid the shipping, although my invoice mentioned a colour kit I didn't order? Still, wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #661 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 19:44:54 »
Paid the shipping, although my invoice mentioned a colour kit I didn't order? Still, wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Same here...paid it anyways so there are no more delays.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #662 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 01:35:38 »

Kekkon - Noob question here, so thanks in advance for replying.  Is the total $ HKD in the spreadsheet supposed to equal out to the total $ HKD I've paid so far?  The spreadsheet says my order was for $1422.35 HKD but my first invoice from March was for $1480.68 HKD and the second invoice on the shipping top-up/FX issue from May was another $82.79 HKD.

I am suspecting the PayPal invoices include (some FX fluctuation + PayPal fees +shipping from GMK to HK) and the amount in the spreadsheet doesn't?

Thanks for your answer on this, kinda got me curious, but with the additional invoice and x-CMYW still not refunded, this one's little confusing.

The spreadsheet didn't include the 4.6% fees from Paypal, the second is because of the sudden fluctuation on HKD to EURO(From 8.5 to 8.85) and my mistake on calculation of Paypal fees(4.1% instead of 4.6%).

Offline longtran1568

« Reply #663 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 01:44:13 »

Same here...paid it anyways so there are no more delays.

Same here weird but I also think it doesn't make much different.

Kekkon could you comment on this?

Offline kekkon

« Reply #664 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 05:03:17 »
My invoice is a template with all item included, I will manually change their quantity when billing different invoices...probably I forget to change the quantity to 0 for some kits, really sorry about this.  :-X

Offline baechooboi

« Reply #665 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 11:53:23 »
Kekkon - I am sure there's a number of participants on this GB quietly wondering why s/he has not received the refund on the x-CMYW and/or the invoice for the shipping.  I've heard the rhetoric from the "exalted elders" and "experienced veterans" on "how GB works" and "the GB guidelines/policies", so I am trying best not to offend you/cross the line here.

Some people may be inherently more patient than I am, and good for them, but it's not wildly aggressive to ask for an update after acquiescing to news sequence on this GB that's been nothing but unfavorable turn of events: "shipping price higher than expected->PayPal fee calculation mistake->unfavorable fluctuation to the FX rate->GMK rep on vacation->10 out of 12 boxes arrived so 2 are missing so still waiting (THIS WAS IN JULY)->swamped with South East Asian Games project (???)->Hurricane->Busy worklife(???)->Actually a friend is shipping so don't know the shipping sequence->I have about 20 more refunds/invoices remaining will resume tomorrow (this was posted 9/5 which was already after weeks of lead time)"...I understand that your revised timeline suggests completion of GB in Sep/Oct and you will offer free shipping if shipped after 9/30...So if I receive a shipment notice 3 weeks later, I should be just content when I already know this had been sitting in your room for two solid months?...I mean...Is my frustration completely groundless and without merit? I get that it is what it is, but rather than a promise of free shipping with a 3-week buffer, I'd prefer a solid promise on a date.
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 September 2017, 14:24:29 by baechooboi »

Offline adamcobabe

« Reply #666 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 05:28:36 »
Paid ...for a third time.  :eek:

Offline lee jeong woo

« Reply #667 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 21:48:56 »
Kekkon - I am sure there's a number of participants on this GB quietly wondering why s/he has not received the refund on the x-CMYW and/or the invoice for the shipping.  I've heard the rhetoric from the "exalted elders" and "experienced veterans" on "how GB works" and "the GB guidelines/policies", so I am trying best not to offend you/cross the line here, but, there is still a number of people who have not heard on the x-CMYW kit refund and the shipping invoice.

Some people may be inherently more patient than I am, and good for them, but it's not wildly aggressive to ask for an update after acquiescing to news sequence on this GB that's been nothing but unfavorable turn of events: "shipping price higher than expected->PayPal fee calculation mistake->unfavorable fluctuation to the FX rate->GMK rep on vacation->10 out of 12 boxes arrived so 2 are missing so still waiting (THIS WAS IN JULY)->swamped with South East Asian Games project (???)->Hurricane->Busy worklife(???)->Actually a friend is shipping so don't know the shipping sequence->I have about 20 more refunds/invoices remaining will resume tomorrow (this was posted 9/5 which was already after weeks of lead time)"...I understand that your revised timeline suggests completion of GB in Sep/Oct and you will offer free shipping if shipped after 9/30...So if I receive a shipment notice 3 weeks later, I should be just content when I already know this had been sitting in your room for two solid months?...I mean...Is my frustration completely groundless and without merit? I get that it is what it is, but rather than a promise of free shipping with a 3-week buffer, I'd prefer a solid promise on a date.

i agree!

Offline baechooboi

« Reply #669 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:03:56 »
Do I have to pay again? I thought that not getting refund for x-CMYW paid for shipping???

This type of confusion is precisely what I was whining about...If I am reading the Google spreadsheet correctly, your shipping invoice has neither been "paid" nor "sent", so you are one of 40ish people in the purgatory...

Offline avid

« Reply #670 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:11:51 »
Was all kits produce? I see some say the got refund for the CMYW?

Also, i just got a spot in this GB. Is anyone who bought the add-on kit willing to sell keys needed for 1800 layout? Mainly looking for:
R1: delete, end, PgDn
R2: (-)
R3: (+)
R4: 0 (either normal "0" or "00")

I would also be interested if someone dont want the whole add-on kit (and 1 icon pack)

Offline gojira54

« Reply #671 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:15:37 »
@avid - I don't want all the add on kit but I would like the windows key from the main pack if we can trade once everything's received? Give me a PM ;)
Waiting patiently here  :p

Offline VersaceTornado

« Reply #672 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 13:03:54 »
Paid! Nothing left to do now but wait  :cool:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #673 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 14:31:37 »
This set is so complete that waiting a bit longer does not make me to regret anything, it worth any minute; think on this, it is a set that will outlast you and would be pass to your generations to come, so waiting a few weeks more is nothing compare with all the years of service it will give to you.

Offline airs

« Reply #674 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 11:43:22 »
Kekkon is making progress - I just got a refund for x-CMYW minus shipping.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline avid

« Reply #675 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 12:40:18 »
If anyone want to cancel their order, id happily take over it:
-icon
-add-on kit
-spacebar (cc)
-color kit

Offline smokemm

« Reply #676 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 15:25:09 »
Shipping invoice paid!

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #677 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 19:05:18 »
Shipping invoice please  ^-^

Offline thanhnv244

« Reply #678 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 00:30:06 »
Can't wait for tracking number  :( :( :(

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #679 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 02:23:55 »
By the look of the spreadsheet, kekkon has less than thirty invoices to send. We're almost there.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline menuhin

« Reply #680 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 05:22:30 »
Thanks Kekkon and his friend. Invoice received and paid.

Finger-crossed that this group-buy will all be fine and Kekkon is making some GMK Dolch history and will have good karma in GH for a long long time.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #681 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 08:10:31 »
This is Dolch reborn, a modern version with keys that never existed, before. A set that will be with you always. Nothing to regret, as having fake color legends, or strange side printing. All in all the best ever Dolch.

Offline thanhnv244

« Reply #682 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 08:14:44 »
Oh my oh my, some of you guys just had tracking number  :eek: :eek: ahhhhhhh I can't wait  :-X :-X

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #683 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 19:14:14 »
This is Dolch reborn, a modern version with keys that never existed, before. A set that will be with you always. Nothing to regret, as having fake color legends, or strange side printing. All in all the best ever Dolch.

Dunno if this was by design, but your font colour makes it impossible to read when using the GH dark theme
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #684 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 19:23:27 »

Dunno if this was by design, but your font colour makes it impossible to read when using the GH dark theme

Colors are chosen, not assigned randomly. The L9 legends was "designed" to match those of OG Cherry Dolch sets. As other sets was chosen to look whiter as coming out of an overexposed picture.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #685 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 20:25:30 »

Colors are chosen, not assigned randomly. The L9 legends was "designed" to match those of OG Cherry Dolch sets. As other sets was chosen to look whiter as coming out of an overexposed picture.

The difference between CP on OG Dolch and WS1 font on Oco's recent Dolch set has nothing to do with what I said, but whatever, I suppose...  :rolleyes:
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #686 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 08:54:52 »
I'm guessing it's too late to get in on this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #687 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 09:35:54 »
I'm guessing it's too late to get in on this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

The GB's order period has closed many weeks ago. Although, you may try to get a drop out order. It is unlikely, but still a possibility.

Offline baechooboi

« Reply #688 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 10:38:06 »

The difference between CP on OG Dolch and WS1 font on Oco's recent Dolch set has nothing to do with what I said, but whatever, I suppose...  :rolleyes:

This gave me a really good laugh... ROFL

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #689 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 10:56:58 »

Haha likewise man, such a funny misunderstanding  :))

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #690 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 12:10:28 »

The difference between CP on OG Dolch and WS1 font on Oco's recent Dolch set has nothing to do with what I said, but whatever, I suppose...  ::)

But font is black in my end. Ashame of the confusion, though. There was no way I can get it.  :( 
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 September 2017, 12:14:18 by ideus »

Offline baechooboi

« Reply #691 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 12:44:33 »

The difference between CP on OG Dolch and WS1 font on Oco's recent Dolch set has nothing to do with what I said, but whatever, I suppose...  ::)

But font is black in my end. Ashame of the confusion, though. There was no way I can get it.  :(

No worries buddy, this thread needed a good comic relief anyway.  Fun times!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #692 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 12:45:45 »

No worries buddy, this thread needed a good comic relief anyway.  Fun times!

You're right.  :thumb:

Offline airs

« Reply #693 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 21:43:19 »
What's a good site to use to track these shipments?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline lee jeong woo

« Reply #694 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 21:53:13 »

Offline IAmPyhrra

« Reply #695 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 22:08:27 »
Hey Kekkon, just sent you a pm'd. PP email changed.

Offline PoisonKing

• RIP wallet
« Reply #696 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 07:09:13 »
still waiting for my invoice  :(

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #697 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 07:34:56 »
Well, my keyboard is ready. Don't make it wait too much.  ;)

My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #698 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 10:57:24 »
PM'd, kekkon.

Offline airs

« Reply #699 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 12:04:09 »
Anyone been able to track their shipment? Mine just keeps saying not found :(
Octagon v2, LZ CLS