Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 874057 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: What computer games do you play?
« Reply #3350 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 03:39:14 »
PC Gaming is glorious

Show Image

LMFAO. Driving a bus round Spa would be scary as ****.

You should also note that as you can see, I was flat through Eau Rouge lmao

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3351 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 07:58:03 »
Why no Civ?
I played the **** out of Age Of Empires when it first came out.

Is it almost like that?

Not quite.  AoE is real time strategy, Civ is turn based.  And RTS tends to focus more on units/fighting than turn based, in my experience.  Civ will focus more on the progression through technological ages, etc.  At least that's how I would generalize them in two sentences.  ^-^  Civ is super addicting tho, that's for sure.
Ugh. Steel Panthers anyone?

And speaking of AoE, anyone playing the new expansion African Kingdoms?

Offline Pdub

« Reply #3352 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 09:59:21 »
So CIV anyone?

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #3353 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 11:20:07 »
I used to buy games, especially FPS games like CoD/Serious Sam/UT and such, and I couldn't wait to play AND complete them. Recently noticed that this......fire in my belly has died out somewhat.....eh no, it basically died out actually. I just cannot get into any game anymore, game series that I couldn't wait to finish a few years back, I find myself simply lacking interest to continue and finish (like CoD series, Crysis 3, Far Cry 3 and such). Heck, the only games that I consistently play is UT3 and replaying HL2 series......and perhaps certain levels of Serious Sam (still haven't finished Serious Sam 3 yet). I find myself quite disinterested in newer titles, even if they were from series that I used to love. I guess the only game that might pull me outta this rut is HL3 (IF it ever gets released that is).

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3354 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 11:26:55 »
So CIV anyone?

its so sad that civV's online is broken as ****. Like legit when me and my mate wanted to play it properly and have nice long games we had to ****ing use VPNs like legit what the ****

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3355 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 11:49:44 »
So CIV anyone?

its so sad that civV's online is broken as ****. Like legit when me and my mate wanted to play it properly and have nice long games we had to ****ing use VPNs like legit what the ****

So true, I have never gotten more than 150 turns into a game online without issues.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Pdub

« Reply #3356 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:09:47 »
So CIV anyone?

So true, I have never gotten more than 150 turns into a game online without issues.

Honestly, we never finish any games, maybe we can start out with the resource tree progressed to the Modern Era or something.

Everyone hates this idea. But I think we could finish a game if we do it.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3357 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:19:51 »
So CIV anyone?

Honestly, we never finish any games, maybe we can start out with the resource tree progressed to the Modern Era or something.

I have no problem pushing up the starting Eras, as personally I started to get sick of the same old Immortal/Deity build order from the Ancient Era so I started bumping up starting Eras.  I find Classical Era to be the most fun in single-player, but I wouldn't be opposed to starting in like the Medieval or Renaissance Eras.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Pdub

« Reply #3358 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:21:27 »

So CIV anyone?

I have no problem pushing up the starting Eras, as personally I started to get sick of the same old Immortal/Deity build order from the Ancient Era so I started bumping up starting Eras.  I find Classical Era to be the most fun in single-player, but I wouldn't be opposed to starting in like the Medieval or Renaissance Eras.

PM me your Steam name?

Mine is Pdub19

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3359 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:23:17 »
So CIV anyone?

PM me your Steam name?

Mine is Pdub19

* HoffmanMyster is interested in Civ games too.  :3

Steam name is HoffmanMyster

Offline Pdub

« Reply #3360 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:24:03 »
So CIV anyone?

PM me your Steam name?

Mine is Pdub19

YES!
I will add you when I get home!

Offline Pdub

« Reply #3361 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:26:43 »
So CIV anyone?

So CIV anyone?

PM me your Steam name?

Mine is Pdub19

So Civ 5 or Civ Beyond Earth?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3362 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:29:05 »
So CIV anyone?

PM me your Steam name?

Mine is Pdub19

I'm down for some Civ 5, steam name is Steezus (w/matching Avatar).
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3363 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:33:32 »

I tried to play BE this weekend and was so freaking confused.  I need to learn that game first.  :P  Maybe playing it sober will be the change needed.  :))

So for me for the time being, Civ V only (BNW).

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3364 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 13:17:12 »

I tried to play BE this weekend and was so freaking confused.  I need to learn that game first.  :P  Maybe playing it sober will be the change needed.  :))

Sober just makes it worse Hoff, I don't recommend it.  I am down for Civ V + BNW as well.

I'll also add all of you on Steam when I get home tonight and then we can try to find a good time to play.  My best chance of playing is going to be after 9PM EST for the next few days, but maybe we can get an idea of people's availability and try and schedule something.

That said, LET THE TRASH TALKING COMMENCE!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3365 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 13:44:51 »

Sober just makes it worse Hoff, I don't recommend it.  I am down for Civ V + BNW as well.

I'll also add all of you on Steam when I get home tonight and then we can try to find a good time to play.  My best chance of playing is going to be after 9PM EST for the next few days, but maybe we can get an idea of people's availability and try and schedule something.

Well I literally couldn't figure out how to even play the game, so I'm thinking sober might have been just a tad better.  ;)

Also, new thread for Civ V: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79098.0

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3366 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 13:58:11 »
Played the first S21 game last night - https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=6055653

(If you don't have an account)

Essentially I tried my ass off and we still lost.

Offline Pdub

« Reply #3367 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 14:00:05 »

Well I literally couldn't figure out how to even play the game, so I'm thinking sober might have been just a tad better.  ;)

In Case no one has Civ 5.... https://www.humblebundle.com/?utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=3125d16dc2-Humble_Firaxis_Bundle_MPA_A&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-3125d16dc2-125625653&mc_cid=3125d16dc2&mc_eid=8166a64c37

I can do any night after 9 pm ET as well.  friday I can do anytime after 7 pm or all day Sunday.

Let the robot fights commence!

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3368 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 14:05:53 »

Oh, in that case it might be a little better sober!  Actually, my first taste of Civ was Civ III when a friend decided to install it on my computer when I was at work but after work I went to the bar with a bunch of friends.  Needless to say, when I got home and he tried to get me to play, it didn't work very well and we both just ended up really frustrated.

Good idea with the Civ V thread though, I'll commence my ****-posting over there.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3369 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 22:26:29 »
Just started to get stuck into The Witness.

If you like puzzles this should be a no brainer! Already had a few "you clever bastards" moments  :thumb:

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3370 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 22:53:42 »
I'm playing Mass effect 1 for the first time. On xbox sadly, so I have to deal with the horrid framerate, but I'm not playing the second game until I get a decent PC built, it runs too badly to make me want to play the second game.

But it's great fun so far, the combat isn't great, but the dialogue and choice making is a lovely thing, and all the characters are fantastic.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3371 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 02:07:11 »
I'm playing Mass effect 1 for the first time. On xbox sadly, so I have to deal with the horrid framerate, but I'm not playing the second game until I get a decent PC built, it runs too badly to make me want to play the second game.

But it's great fun so far, the combat isn't great, but the dialogue and choice making is a lovely thing, and all the characters are fantastic.

I feel like the ME games will and have aged horribly. I played 1 and 2 on PC and hated the way 2 ended and the idea for the third game and the stories conclusion so never played it until early last year, at which point it was impossible for me to go back and play it.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #3372 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 05:54:04 »
got back into cities skylines

sleep cycle ruined

Offline Pdub

« Reply #3373 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 06:22:58 »

I feel like the ME games will and have aged horribly. I played 1 and 2 on PC and hated the way 2 ended and the idea for the third game and the stories conclusion so never played it until early last year, at which point it was impossible for me to go back and play it.

I feel the opposite about it. I think they got better. It does depend on the endings you get. Overall I think 2 was my favorite and 3 was really good.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3374 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 06:27:40 »

I feel the opposite about it. I think they got better. It does depend on the endings you get. Overall I think 2 was my favorite and 3 was really good.

Spoilers
More
I hated the terminator **** at the end of 2, but 2 was the best game. I really really hate the idea of 3 and that oh look how great the humans are they where the key to winning this impossible war. It was typical sci-fi bull**** and really bad writing.
3 should have been the end of all life in the galaxy as the Reapers came and took everything and where legit unstoppable. The cycle cannot be stopped and it was idiotic to think that it could have been. That's the ending j like to think 3 had.

Maybe the gameplay got better, but I kinda had enough of that style of combat by the end of 2 and when I came back to 3 mid last year I couldn't get that interested, though that may have been because the story pissed me off so much.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #3375 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 07:55:48 »

Spoilers
More
I hated the terminator **** at the end of 2, but 2 was the best game. I really really hate the idea of 3 and that oh look how great the humans are they where the key to winning this impossible war. It was typical sci-fi bull**** and really bad writing.
3 should have been the end of all life in the galaxy as the Reapers came and took everything and where legit unstoppable. The cycle cannot be stopped and it was idiotic to think that it could have been. That's the ending j like to think 3 had.

Maybe the gameplay got better, but I kinda had enough of that style of combat by the end of 2 and when I came back to 3 mid last year I couldn't get that interested, though that may have been because the story pissed me off so much.

were you like rooting for the reapers the whole time?  :))

Offline goodforwhatailsyou

« Reply #3376 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 09:17:29 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2016, 09:26:02 by goodforwhatailsyou »

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #3377 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:21:24 »
126216-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Corsa1r

« Reply #3378 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:40:27 »
(Attachment Link)

Nice.  :) One of my favorites.

I'm generally a fan of tactical shooters/games as well as milsims, but recently I gave the Dark Souls games a chance.  I can't believe what I was missing out on.
Ducky Shine 4 - Mx Blues // Ganss G.S-87 - Mx Browns // Type-S HHKB 45g // FC660M - Mx Reds

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #3379 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:42:00 »
(Attachment Link)

I'm generally a fan of tactical shooters/games as well as milsims, but recently I gave the Dark Souls games a chance.  I can't believe what I was missing out on.
I will say playing on the Wii Classic Pro controller is weird with how the right stick is your C buttons.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3380 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 08:08:26 »
(Attachment Link)

I will say playing on the Wii Classic Pro controller is weird with how the right stick is your C buttons.

I was playing another game on the Wii or Wii U somewhat recently that had the same thing, was not a fan.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #3381 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 22:03:52 »
CS:GO, although I don't play anymore, WAS LE before the ranking change. now im trash
been playing HOTS with a couple of friends, as well as Blade and Soul
past few days been playing Bloodborne (Huge fan of Dark Souls)
Waiting on the steam release of Final Fantasy IX (2nd favorite one of the series, VI being the #1)
Payday 2 is fun sometimes, L4D2, Minecraft. and maybe a handful of other ones that are on and off.

Mostly just HOTS and Blade and Soul now though.
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #3382 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 22:22:30 »
Been still playing Dota 2, getting pretty pissed off with this quests bull**** though, some of them are fun and others are just frustratingly unfortunate to the point that you can't do them without sabotaging the game.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3383 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 05:42:54 »
Been still playing Dota 2, getting pretty pissed off with this quests bull**** though, some of them are fun and others are just frustratingly unfortunate to the point that you can't do them without sabotaging the game.

I'm going to really knuckle down and play Dota next week and plow through some of these quests. Which ones are you finding frustrating?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3384 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 10:25:04 »
Was playing The Witness, turns out I'm too stupid for this game. Gone though every area I have access too, trying to solve puzzles. Now every single puzzle is a dead end and there is nothing for me to do except stair blankly at puzzles I can't solve and have no idea how to solve.

4/10

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3385 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 13:05:55 »
Was playing The Witness, turns out I'm too stupid for this game. Gone though every area I have access too, trying to solve puzzles. Now every single puzzle is a dead end and there is nothing for me to do except stair blankly at puzzles I can't solve and have no idea how to solve.

4/10

I played it for about 4 hours before I started to make real progress. If the puzzle has pieces that don't make sense and it's not simple as hell it means that you need to come back to it later. Each puzzle type has a 'tutorial' area which takes you through the rules step by step. Find the boat and make your way to the treehouse section (north-east) to learn how the coloured star pieces work. These are in different areas (like the Quarry), but make no sense. Some areas, like the hub/village area with the windmill (for example) require you to have done almost all the other areas first.

The lack of 'you need to come back to this later' hints are the biggest flaw for me. But, it would ruin some of the eureka moments.

But... if you don't have patience this game will utterly suck!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3386 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 13:08:15 »

4/10

I played it for about 4 hours before I started to make real progress. If the puzzle has pieces that don't make sense and it's not simple as hell it means that you need to come back to it later. Each puzzle type has a 'tutorial' area which takes you through the rules step by step. Find the boat and make your way to the treehouse section (north-east) to learn how the coloured star pieces work. These are in different areas (like the Quarry), but make no sense. Some areas, like the hub/village area with the windmill (for example) require you to have done almost all the other areas first.

The lack of 'you need to come back to this later' hints are the biggest flaw for me. But, it would ruin some of the eureka moments.

I'm stuck in the tree tops at one section, am stuck in the middle of a section in the tree's with one of the shadow maze's, stuck in one of the castle maze puzzle's, stuck in the house/bunker thing in the cliffs... and non of the other puzzles make sense to me...

rip

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3387 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 13:18:17 »

4/10

I'm stuck in the tree tops at one section, am stuck in the middle of a section in the tree's with one of the shadow maze's, stuck in one of the castle maze puzzle's, stuck in the house/bunker thing in the cliffs... and non of the other puzzles make sense to me...

rip
RIP in puzzles.

Look up a walk through guide to help you advance in one area though. Better than giving up!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3388 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 13:21:32 »

4/10

rip
RIP in puzzles.

Look up a walk through guide to help you advance in one area though. Better than giving up!

Whats the point in that though? It's just cheating... I'm going to try and go back to it in a few days, if I can't figure it out I'll just uninstall it. If I have to cheat at this early stage then I'll have to continue to do that throughout the game, which seems like a waste of time.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3389 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 13:26:17 »

4/10

rip
RIP in puzzles.

Whats the point in that though? It's just cheating... I'm going to try and go back to it in a few days, if I can't figure it out I'll just uninstall it. If I have to cheat at this early stage then I'll have to continue to do that throughout the game, which seems like a waste of time.
I guess. There are guides that give tips before they give the solutions and in a few of the shadow puzzles I needed pointing in the right direction then the rest of the zone was a breeze. Due to there being no tutorials you could be feeling like a dumbass but in reality it's just that you missed a subtlety of the rule set.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #3390 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 13:53:24 »
I used to buy games, especially FPS games like CoD/Serious Sam/UT and such, and I couldn't wait to play AND complete them. Recently noticed that this......fire in my belly has died out somewhat.....eh no, it basically died out actually. I just cannot get into any game anymore, game series that I couldn't wait to finish a few years back, I find myself simply lacking interest to continue and finish (like CoD series, Crysis 3, Far Cry 3 and such). Heck, the only games that I consistently play is UT3 and replaying HL2 series......and perhaps certain levels of Serious Sam (still haven't finished Serious Sam 3 yet). I find myself quite disinterested in newer titles, even if they were from series that I used to love. I guess the only game that might pull me outta this rut is HL3 (IF it ever gets released that is).
Boy I miss UT3!  I've been hooked on fantasy/sf shooters since Steam started that wonky deathmatch finding service.  Q1 was my first but lately I'll load up Warframe ever so often.  I not a fan of military style shooters and I haven't found many fantasy/SF shooters that spark my interest

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #3391 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 19:30:46 »

I'm going to really knuckle down and play Dota next week and plow through some of these quests. Which ones are you finding frustrating?

Sorry for the late acknowledgement man, Tapatalk removed the notification. There are just a few that are really annoying to do when you are focusing on it specifically, the fact that you need the quest active is what causes the frustration haha, I helped another guy on the other team fulfill his warding quest by placing an Obs outside of base and letting him know to deward, he tipped me, all good!
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3392 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 03:46:59 »

Sorry for the late acknowledgement man, Tapatalk removed the notification. There are just a few that are really annoying to do when you are focusing on it specifically, the fact that you need the quest active is what causes the frustration haha, I helped another guy on the other team fulfill his warding quest by placing an Obs outside of base and letting him know to deward, he tipped me, all good!

Tipping? wtf  :confused:
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #3393 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 04:48:40 »
Currently on a bad lose streak in League and getting real sick and tired of the game. I probably need to find another role which allows me to "carry" more. As a support, I feel too out of control in a lot of games.

Installed Crysis 2 again for some brainless shooter action.
pls gief bbv2

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3394 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 07:10:14 »
Been playing more GTA than I should be. Also my ****ing teammate didn't wake up for a league game fml

Offline gain

« Reply #3395 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 07:53:14 »
Slowly giving up on Diablo 3 as RNG continues to fist me visciously over a shield

Been playing some Anno 1404 again as well, comfy times ahead...

Honestly I've felt like a dungeon crawler lately, just not sure which. Last one I played was Eye of the Beholder (I also played the Sega CD port, it 'aint bad!)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3396 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 08:50:21 »
Been playing more GTA than I should be. Also my ****ing teammate didn't wake up for a league game fml

GTA V is pretty fun, although I haven't played a ton online yet.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3397 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 12:24:02 »
I have crusader king 2 in my library, should I give it another look? The last time I played it I just got a bit confused and had a good cry.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3398 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 12:33:05 »
I have crusader king 2 in my library, should I give it another look? The last time I played it I just got a bit confused and had a good cry.

Supposedly, once you get into it the game is amazingly deep and allows you to do pretty much anything you could ever want to do as a ruler.  However, the learning curve is pretty steep (not quite Dwarf Fortress steep but pretty close) and can be daunting to new players, I know this because I had pretty much the same experience as you did.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3399 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:33:22 »
Just started playing hearthstone for the second time (I played it for like 15 minutes the first time)

I can't believe how much I suck. Tp4, let me have some of your Über tips and trick pls.
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:54:47 by Air tree »