Author Topic: 4x4  (Read 1952657 times)

Offline rustywok

Re: 4x4
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 19:29:06 »
In for four. I picked two of the 4 colorways. Binge is using 3 of the 4 colors in each colorway. So it's 1/2 of 3/4. Or not. Can't wait to see how this turns out. What fun.   

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #201 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 19:43:20 »
I'm excited to finally give Binge money in exchange for keycaps!

However I missed a detail. MX or topre? Or is there somewhere to specify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think he uses TMX stems.
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline BSmith333

« Reply #202 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 19:53:27 »

I've seen some tmx stems but the majority I've seen have been mx

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 20:50:09 »

Only the DWI jack currently has a TMX stem
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 April 2017, 22:00:19 by Binge »
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline esplin2966

« Reply #204 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 21:45:49 »
Is there any chance I can change my order or is it too late?  :confused:
We can refund your order and you can order again at your leisure.

Thank you!  :)  Just PM'd you.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 06:47:52 »
 :confused:

We've got a lot of intelligent people in this community, and a lot of people with common sense.  I'm going to ask you guys something to help us improve this process in the future..

If YOU had 5 different styles of dragon penis candles all scented the same way, and you asked someone their order of preference if they had to choose 4.  Would it make sense if the person choose the same one four times, and would you consider the question answered adequately?
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 April 2017, 07:02:31 by Binge »

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 07:03:14 »
Would it make sense if the person choose the same one four times, and would you consider the question answered adequately?

I mean it's a dragon penis candle, can you blame me someone for buying the same one four times?   :)

In all honesty I feel that people are treating the question as a 'This will definitely be what I get if I select it 4 times', rather than 'I'd like the chance to win one of these selected sculpts'.

« Last Edit: Mon, 24 April 2017, 07:05:23 by dgneo »

Offline diiiP

« Reply #207 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 07:08:18 »
Well, if I want my dragon penis shrine to be dedicated to one specific dragon I dont think that I would be happy with a dragon penis candle of another one?
For the future i guess you could add the option of "if first preference not feasible cancel order" or something like that?

Offline Tally810

« Reply #208 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 07:16:19 »

We've got a lot of intelligent people in this community, and a lot of people with common sense.  I'm going to ask you guys something to help us improve this process in the future..

If YOU had 5 different styles of dragon penis candles all scented the same way, and you asked someone their order of preference if they had to choose 4.  Would it make sense if the person choose the same one four times, and would you consider the question answered adequately?
Dragon Penis candles huh.  Umm and no to answer your question.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline 3K

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 07:30:21 »

166799-0

Rather depends on size, not on the scent :-X

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #210 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 07:31:38 »

(Attachment Link)

Rather depends on size, not on the scent :-X

We only make dragon penis candles which are as big as my forearm.

Well, if I want my dragon penis shrine to be dedicated to one specific dragon I dont think that I would be happy with a dragon penis candle of another one?
For the future i guess you could add the option of "if first preference not feasible cancel order" or something like that?

Then we couldn't afford to do the sale :-/

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #211 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 08:13:22 »

I'm pretty sure I did this with one of them for Wild Card, where I put all spots as Wild Card. For that scenario it made sense to me since it's a wild card and can be anything. But for the other specific ones I did my actual preference.

When I see something like that though and it's not clearly stated that you shouldn't select the same one multiple times here's what goes through my head

Okay let me go through this and list what sculpts I like top to bottom. Hm wait you can choose the same one multiple times, I wonder if that means if i choose it every time    I'm guaranteed to get it? Nah binge wouldn't do that let me list it only once. Well **** but what if he IS doing that and the people that listed all "X" get it because they don't want anything else and he sees I didn't list all "X" so I must be okay with other things and I don't get my first preference?

Thankfully I like most of your sculpts so I just stuck with only choosing one thing once for each buy. But I definitely see how people could choose the same one thinking that gives them a guarantee of getting it.

Offline diiiP

« Reply #212 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 08:15:11 »
Well, the obvious solution would be to change the order form so that it forces different preference...

Off course, the problem you are currently encountering is simply due to most people having that one (or two) caps they really want.
And with 50$ per cap i think its only logically that most will fill in the form as to give them the best chance of getting those they love the most.
Even when it goes against the logic of the form itself...

So yeah, guilty of that myself. Simply because I really want one those Lion Keyngs.
Just a case of love at first sight  :-[

Offline quang linh

• Play for fun
« Reply #213 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 08:55:05 »
I think I did it right  :thumb:
I very very like otter, it is cute. After market is very expensive  :(
I hope i will have 3  otter
I am really happy to meet you all

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #214 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 08:58:05 »
I think I did it right  :thumb:
I very very like otter, it is cute. After market is very expensive  :(
I hope i will have 3  otter

Wifu and I couldn't be happier with that order!

Offline moonmaster

• big bumps, beautiful boards
« Reply #215 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 09:02:43 »

I think the fact that the form allows it makes people think it's a viable strategy. It might be as simple as that.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #216 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 09:10:26 »

I think the fact that the form allows it makes people think it's a viable strategy. It might be as simple as that.

It's how it usually works for other raffles. But this is not a raffle...

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #217 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 09:10:40 »
Well, the obvious solution would be to change the order form so that it forces different preference...

Off course, the problem you are currently encountering is simply due to most people having that one (or two) caps they really want.
And with 50$ per cap i think its only logically that most will fill in the form as to give them the best chance of getting those they love the most.

So yeah, guilty of that myself. Simply because I really want one those Lion Keyngs.

I understand your observations, but we have to work with what we have in order to collect data from users.  A limitation in our ability to collect the data prevents us from using dynamic exclusion rules.  This was never a discussion about criticizing people, and to answer another individual it does not make things easier or harder for us to take a refund in order for someone to fill out the form the way they want.  It just stands to reason that if this is a preferential selection and we imply that there is no ability for us to provide everyone with their #1 choice for all of their keys.  I would think people capable and interested in at least selecting enough options to completely exclude two out of the six available options from ever happening. 

To clarify for people-- preference fulfillment is boolean in logic.  If we simply no longer have or are unwilling to provide you with 6 otters then we look at the rest of your preference.  Without any other preference listed it isn't like wildcard.  We give you whatever everyone else doesn't want.

Again I didn't want to turn it into this sort of an explanation, but I can see the discussion turning that way.

Thanks to everyone who answered the question.  It sounds like people know what they were asked but thought providing alternative information may give them preferential treatment because checkout was not specifically designed to exclude their ability to complete an order.

I will be sure to invest more resources into the website in the future.

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #218 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 09:14:22 »
Seem to recall you saying in a chat that you would like to get separate orders if possible, so I placed two. =)

Thanks very much for the big sale event! Looking forward to seeing the wildcard surprises!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #219 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 09:54:08 »
Seem to recall you saying in a chat that you would like to get separate orders if possible, so I placed two. =)

Thanks very much for the big sale event! Looking forward to seeing the wildcard surprises!

I am glad you were picking up on some things I was writing in the HWS slack.  I hope you understand the reason for ordering groups separately is to receive your order more quickly, and not that it is any less of a burden on us.

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #220 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:00:36 »

I am glad you were picking up on some things I was writing in the HWS slack.  I hope you understand the reason for ordering groups separately is to receive your order more quickly, and not that it is any less of a burden on us.
Just out of curiosity: my order was for 3 caps, a print and a shirt. Will having put the print and shirt together with the caps delay things substantially?

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #221 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:10:49 »

Just out of curiosity: my order was for 3 caps, a print and a shirt. Will having put the print and shirt together with the caps delay things substantially?

not at all!  You will get the print and t-shirt at different times because their fulfillment is different.

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #222 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:12:07 »

Yep - that's what I thought. Makes complete sense. Thanks!

Offline Robotical

« Reply #223 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:13:37 »
Binge, I cracked and put in a second keycap order. Hope this isn't an issue!

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #224 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:15:46 »

So just did a thorough read through of your explaining the sale. You state each color group has a scheduled time frame and COMPLETED orders will be sent once weekly.

just so I understand better, if I say I'm ordering a key from each color option and place it in one order, I wouldn't have my keys shipped until you had completed all colorway opions (of the 4) and could fulfill the entire order at once is that correct?

So the "fastest" way to get the keys would be place all of my keys from one colorway together in one order, the other colorway in another, and so on?

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #225 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:22:22 »

So just did a thorough read through of your explaining the sale. You state each color group has a scheduled time frame and COMPLETED orders will be sent once weekly.

just so I understand better, if I say I'm ordering a key from each color option and place it in one order, I wouldn't have my keys shipped until you had completed all colorway opions (of the 4) and could fulfill the entire order at once is that correct?

So the "fastest" way to get the keys would be place all of my keys from one colorway together in one order, the other colorway in another, and so on?

that way you are paying for shipping during the multiple production rounds, si si!

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:26:17 »

that way you are paying for shipping during the multiple production rounds, si si!

Awesome. Thanks for helping me out before, with this in mind i'm going to go resubmit my order into batches based on colorway :)

Offline noobas4urus

• Mod Munky of another realm
    • The Mod Zoo
« Reply #227 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:31:55 »

I understand your observations, but we have to work with what we have in order to collect data from users.  A limitation in our ability to collect the data prevents us from using dynamic exclusion rules.  This was never a discussion about criticizing people, and to answer another individual it does not make things easier or harder for us to take a refund in order for someone to fill out the form the way they want.  It just stands to reason that if this is a preferential selection and we imply that there is no ability for us to provide everyone with their #1 choice for all of their keys.  I would think people capable and interested in at least selecting enough options to completely exclude two out of the six available options from ever happening. 

To clarify for people-- preference fulfillment is boolean in logic.  If we simply no longer have or are unwilling to provide you with 6 otters then we look at the rest of your preference.  Without any other preference listed it isn't like wildcard.  We give you whatever everyone else doesn't want.

Again I didn't want to turn it into this sort of an explanation, but I can see the discussion turning that way.

Thanks to everyone who answered the question.  It sounds like people know what they were asked but thought providing alternative information may give them preferential treatment because checkout was not specifically designed to exclude their ability to complete an order.

I will be sure to invest more resources into the website in the future.

I totally understand why some people would max out a response on the form.  Being able to select the caps you want and knowing that they haven't been made yet (presumably) could lead one to believe this sale is a straight commission for whatever caps you put down.  Collecting a certain sculpt or wanting the hottest cap is a thing.  I was under the impression you guys would do the best to give us our #1, #2 and so on as requested but that due to the manufacturing process nothing is a guarantee.  In some ways I wish it was a blind bag due to that thrill, but I appreciate the ability to have input as a customer.  Maybe a disclaimer is in order that if your selection isn't available when it comes time to ship, you get what you get.
"You miss 100% of the raffles you don't enter."
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #228 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 11:08:58 »

not at all!  You will get the print and t-shirt at different times because their fulfillment is different.
Sweet. Also, two of the caps were dwarf star and one was a red giant. Would you recommend redoing the order as two separate ones? Would that make a big difference in when I see the first cap/caps? If this is too micro or nitpicky a question for you, I'd understand.  Thanks.

Offline Blurple33

« Reply #229 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 11:25:04 »
How long did we have to sign up for this?

I can't seem to find an end date for sign ups.

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #230 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 11:27:44 »

Available until sold out or closed for any other reason at HWS discretion
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline Blurple33

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 11:41:07 »

Available until sold out or closed for any other reason at HWS discretion

Thank ya very much for the info!  Gonna be putting my order in straight away!

Edit:  Done!  Can't wait for these!  My leftovers should be just around the corner too  :D!
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 April 2017, 12:21:09 by Blurple33 »

Offline zacheadams

• Friendly Neighborhood Keyboard Enthusiast
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 12:41:57 »

Is it the same thing 4 times if you select "wildcard" for everything?  I felt like answering that way was similar to Photochromic Mystery Mayhem, i.e. I will be happy with anything.  It felt weird saying "my first preference is anything, but my second preference is x color" since the former covers the latter.

I hope that's okay.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 12:44:55 »

Fildo caps confirmed

Offline swangful

« Reply #234 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 12:54:48 »

Super late to this convo, but I agree with the rest of the points that others have already made. I sent you an email through the contact form to cancel/refund my messed up order and have already placed a new one with correct preferences. My apologies.

And with such a large development window already, I wouldn't mind waiting for my top preference.

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #235 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 13:20:34 »
Good to know all the details. I've canceled my old order which had a mistake anyways, and reordered with two separate groups. Binge: I hope making these caps for us brings as much joy to yours and Widgie's lives as it does to mine and the lives of all your fans.

edit: I canceled by hitting the I Need An Adult button at the bottom right of my browser and requesting a cancellation / refund.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 April 2017, 15:27:18 by fatpolomanjr »
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline swangful

« Reply #236 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 13:37:10 »
Good to know all the details. I've canceled my old order which had a mistake anyways, and reordered with two separate groups. Binge: I hope making these caps for us brings as much joy to yours and Widgie's lives as it does to mine and the lives of all your fans.

There's not a place to cancel the order though?
And Binge had mentioned "and to answer another individual it does not make things easier or harder for us to take a refund in order for someone to fill out the form the way they want."
Therefore:
Show Image

Well...****.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #237 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 14:27:32 »

To be honest I did this :rolleyes: I was pretty hung over, but the form let me do it so ehhh.

I have a preference for an otter over all other caps, then I have no preference between the others (as in, I would enjoy them all equally). What would have been the best way to fill that out? One otter and 3 wild cards? Three otters and one wild card? One otter, one wild card, then randomly two other sculpts?

I work full time programming tech for others to use and a main pillar is defined with this phrase;  "if something is easy to use incorrectly, it's been build badly".

To be picky, the default layout when you open a page has all 4 set to DWI Jack which is exactly the input that you're complaining about. It would be a simple fix to at least have a different sculpt on each one by default. Some form validation would also stop this completely. I believe better terminology would have been to ask people to "rank" them instead of selecting preferences. Drag and drop would work (https://jqueryui.com/sortable/), Ctrl Alt have this on their cart page. If you had to work with the current constraints you could inverse the paradigm and have each sculpt listed with a dropdown/radio buttons/slider for rank next to it. e.g.

DWI Jack : [#2]
Lion Keyng : [N/A]
Switch Doctor : [#3]
Otterophile : [#1]
Skulthulu : [N/A]
WILD CARD : [#4]

Anyway, that's my viewpoint on it. Hopefully it comes across as constructive  :thumb:

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #238 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 15:30:22 »
There's not a place to cancel the order though?
And Binge had mentioned "and to answer another individual it does not make things easier or harder for us to take a refund in order for someone to fill out the form the way they want."

I just hit the I Need An Adult button, filled out my order number, and requested cancellation. In my case I ordered 1 from Nebula and 1 from Proto Star instead of 2 from Proto Star.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #239 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 15:42:08 »

To be honest I did this :rolleyes: I was pretty hung over, but the form let me do it so ehhh.

I have a preference for an otter over all other caps, then I have no preference between the others (as in, I would enjoy them all equally). What would have been the best way to fill that out? One otter and 3 wild cards? Three otters and one wild card? One otter, one wild card, then randomly two other sculpts?

I work full time programming tech for others to use and a main pillar is defined with this phrase;  "if something is easy to use incorrectly, it's been build badly".

To be picky, the default layout when you open a page has all 4 set to DWI Jack which is exactly the input that you're complaining about. It would be a simple fix to at least have a different sculpt on each one by default. Some form validation would also stop this completely. I believe better terminology would have been to ask people to "rank" them instead of selecting preferences. Drag and drop would work (https://jqueryui.com/sortable/), Ctrl Alt have this on their cart page. If you had to work with the current constraints you could inverse the paradigm and have each sculpt listed with a dropdown/radio buttons/slider for rank next to it. e.g.

Anyway, that's my viewpoint on it. Hopefully it comes across as constructive  :thumb:

Keep in mind, drag and drop does not work on mobile.

I think it would be just as good to default all options to WILDCARD instead of DWI Jack.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 16:14:11 »

I think it would be just as good to default all options to WILDCARD instead of DWI Jack.

You're right, what i linked didn't work, but it's not impossible. 5 seconds of searching brought me here: http://touchpunch.furf.com/

Ranking can also be done very simply with 'move up' and 'move down' buttons.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #241 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 17:08:45 »
I think I understand what was meant beside all the explanations given. People must have selected the same cap preference for all four preferences for alternatives. So like yes, I want a dwarf but all 4 of my choices for this one is unicorn-penis.  That would make it pretty difficult as a designer to say, Yes I understand what is your first pick but if it can't be had, you're basically telling me you don't want anything else.

That is rather not the way the form was meant to be filled out as I would see it.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #242 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 17:56:52 »

Is it the same thing 4 times if you select "wildcard" for everything?  I felt like answering that way was similar to Photochromic Mystery Mayhem, i.e. I will be happy with anything.  It felt weird saying "my first preference is anything, but my second preference is x color" since the former covers the latter.

I hope that's okay.

That's perfectly alright.  WILDCARD is the '**** my **** up binge *heavy panting*' option anyway.

::EDIT::  I hope people can understand that we're working on a tight schedule.  Yes there are better ways to make a form-- no we did not have the knowledge or bandwidth to implement a ranked system of preferences.

I'm not trying to get people to cancel and reorder either.  It was meant to be a simple question.  I really wanted to know if people asking a similar question of preference would expect to receive a response where all choices of preference were identical even though the responses were gathered in a 1-5 or 1st through 5th format.  I am horrible with language to this degree.  Giving people instructions is dry and laborious to me.  With the right tools it would have been impossible for people to make selections outside of the scope of the intended format, and again that is my fault-- please stop cancelling orders unless you really want to specify your choices.  It does not make it any easier or harder for us, so if you want to please go ahead.  If you feel your response was adequate to represent your order then there is no need to change anything.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 April 2017, 18:05:28 by Binge »

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 18:12:37 »

You're right, what i linked didn't work, but it's not impossible. 5 seconds of searching brought me here: http://touchpunch.furf.com/

Without knowledge on how to implement that into the development space of my webpage I'm left feeling pretty helpless and really at the mercy of my customers understanding what we've written.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #244 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 18:15:40 »

Without knowledge on how to implement that into the development space of my webpage I'm left feeling pretty helpless and really at the mercy of my customers understanding what we've written.
Es ok.  I'm just happy to be getting sick caps.  Some may call me simple.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #245 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 18:22:30 »
WILDCARD is the '**** my **** up binge *heavy panting*' option anyway.
That's what I'm here for anyway. Surprise me.  :p
Though my my Weaven could use a better Esc key. 0=)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 19:21:43 »

I can empathize with that and I'm not trying to stir the pot, but what you've written is nowhere near as clear as you think it is. If I follow the example given with the default values (all DWI Jack's) then I failed to understand what you've written? Blaming the users for filling out the form in a seemingly valid way is pretty weak. If you don't have the ability to add validation for the rules you want, you do have the ability to add it in text e.g. "Please don't select the same sculpt more than once".

For the record I think your website is looking pretty slick. Im not sure what setup you have for your site but I'd be happy to lend some time here and there to try and help you achieve some better UX.

Offline swangful

« Reply #247 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 19:33:57 »
Pretty sure the online store runs on shopify which may be limited in what it can accomplish field validation wise. If however you have access to the source code...I'm sure there are more than one to two devs here who can help. :)

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 19:44:17 »

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but what you've written is nowhere near as clear as you think it is.

at the mercy of my customers understanding what we've written.

This is all I have man.  You can assume that I'm blaming people for shortcomings to which I have admitted are my fault.  I've mentioned before that the problems with the orders aren't so much problems for me as they will be for customers, and I also intend to try to give everyone their first preference.  The conversations regarding the exact meaning of each selection a person can make are what I'm trying to clarify.  My communication skills in this are lacking.  I just feel like people are still uneasy about their entries.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #249 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 19:52:05 »

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but what you've written is nowhere near as clear as you think it is.

at the mercy of my customers understanding what we've written.

This is all I have man.  You can assume that I'm blaming people for shortcomings to which I have admitted are my fault.  I've mentioned before that the problems with the orders aren't so much problems for me as they will be for customers, and I also intend to try to give everyone their first preference.  The conversations regarding the exact meaning of each selection a person can make are what I'm trying to clarify.  My communication skills in this are lacking.  I just feel like people are still uneasy about their entries.

I'm not sure what points were discussing now. I was just suggesting you can write something different and see if you get better results.

If my posted seemed like an attack, I'm sorry. It was me trying to give constructive criticism/feedback.