Author Topic: [GB] Canoe by Percent Studios - R1 + R2 Fin.  (Read 284013 times)

Offline Troif

• Carpe Diem!!!
    • Daniel Ferrer
Re: [GB] Canoe by Percent Studios
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 17:20:19 »
Raffle thereplease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
--
Filco TKL Ninja Blues / CODE Greens / Pok3r Clears / HHKBpro2 / RF 87U 55g / Novatouch TKL / KC60 Clears / SSK and also regular Model M

Offline JDragon

« Reply #151 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 14:58:15 »
I PM’d beamingrobot to see if raffle or transfer will be more fair (or if it’s even allowed).

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #152 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 14:59:22 »
I PM’d beamingrobot to see if raffle or transfer will be more fair (or if it’s even allowed).

Re-raffle would be the fairest way, v nice of you to :-*

Offline spiritjeon

« Reply #153 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 15:34:27 »
I am excited. I hope there will be good result.

Offline bminhz

« Reply #154 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 18:14:12 »
Agree on the re-raffle. Good luck for the last spot!

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 06:27:30 »
Some updates:

Regarding spots:
We can't do re-raffles at this point as all orders have been locked in. @Jdragon I've replied your PM, please lemme know thanks.

Google sheet:
Check your orders here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17k0Jr8-Ulof6gfSsinOUegQC28D4ON9ZxYCG-n7ANHM/edit#gid=0

Money has been sent to Percent so updates will be given as and when I receive them :)

Mousepad:
Also, some of you have asked for Percent's mousepad. These are the ones available, I will update with the price again but if you're interested lemme know by posting in this thread so that I can gauge interest and see if that's possible.

pics> https://imgur.com/a/G2RfM
http://monokei.co

Jane v2 | Jane v2 CE | Police | EXENT | KFE | KFE CE | Singa R1 | Jaguar | HHKB | Custom G80-3000 | Dalco 959mini | Haus | Kei | Hiro | Hidari | Tomo | Neko | Prophet | MXSS | TKL One | RS

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 07:00:23 »
Mousepad:
Also, some of you have asked for Percent's mousepad. These are the ones available, I will update with the price again but if you're interested lemme know by posting in this thread so that I can gauge interest and see if that's possible.

I want one teal on dark blue.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 07:08:59 »
Mousepad:

I also want the blue one :D

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 07:11:02 »
Can people who didn't make it into the gb scoop one? I want a blue one, that ish is niiice!

Offline typischt

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 07:12:27 »
Some updates:

Regarding spots:
We can't do re-raffles at this point as all orders have been locked in. @Jdragon I've replied your PM, please lemme know thanks.

Google sheet:
Check your orders here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17k0Jr8-Ulof6gfSsinOUegQC28D4ON9ZxYCG-n7ANHM/edit#gid=0

Money has been sent to Percent so updates will be given as and when I receive them :)

Mousepad:

If Add on kit means a second plate/pcb, then my entry is not correct. I ordered one as well, but through monokai directly (Kerri told me to order it like that and that the two orders are noted as belonging together:)).

About the mouspad: The black/red one is not available, right? Or as the others mentioned teal on Navy Blue would be nice as well.
I‘d still be intrested in a different one, depending a bit on the price.

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #160 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 07:31:54 »

If Add on kit means a second plate/pcb, then my entry is not correct. I ordered one as well, but through monokai directly (Kerri told me to order it like that and that the two orders are noted as belonging together:)).

About the mouspad: The black/red one is not available, right? Or as the others mentioned teal on Navy Blue would be nice as well.
I‘d still be intrested in a different one, depending a bit on the price.

No worries, updated! Yours was part of the order, so the G sheet should be correct now :)

Can people who didn't make it into the gb scoop one? I want a blue one, that ish is niiice!

Yea that's fine, we might have to ship the mousepad first since it's gonna arrive here waaaaay earlier than the board :P

Jane v2 | Jane v2 CE | Police | EXENT | KFE | KFE CE | Singa R1 | Jaguar | HHKB | Custom G80-3000 | Dalco 959mini | Haus | Kei | Hiro | Hidari | Tomo | Neko | Prophet | MXSS | TKL One | RS

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 07:40:06 »
Yea that's fine, we might have to ship the mousepad first since it's gonna arrive here waaaaay earlier than the board :P

I'd ask for this to be optional, I'd rather wait for it than go through the troubles of customs twice. For me that currently means taking 2 trains and waiting in line for an hour or two.

BTW what service are you using to send the stuff out? I'd pay extra for DHL Express as they bring it to my door where I can pay the VAT, no customs there.

Edit: nvm
Shipping will be from Singapore via Singpost or UPS depending on locale.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 November 2017, 07:41:53 by Oblotzky »

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #162 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 08:02:19 »
I wasn't picked for the GB also, but I would like a blue mousepad as well.  Thanks!

Offline crcstig

« Reply #163 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 08:16:35 »
I too am feeling the blue mousepad.  But hknestly they all look great. Im stoked!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #164 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 08:25:25 »

I'd ask for this to be optional, I'd rather wait for it than go through the troubles of customs twice. For me that currently means taking 2 trains and waiting in line for an hour or two.

BTW what service are you using to send the stuff out? I'd pay extra for DHL Express as they bring it to my door where I can pay the VAT, no customs there.

Edit: nvm
Shipping will be from Singapore via Singpost or UPS depending on locale.

For some reason DHL Express was close to $30 over the other options available, but if it helps you I don't mind since shipping invoices are individual ones anyway. I think I'll keep the option open for those who are in the Canoe buy to have it shipped together.

Offline Captain Shwah

« Reply #165 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 08:34:23 »
I'd be in for a mousepad too! All of the options look pretty great.

Offline vtachkov

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 08:59:53 »
I'd be in for  a grey or blue mousepad.

Offline yuppie

« Reply #167 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 09:27:14 »
white or grey looks cool
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #168 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 17:41:46 »
I’ll be opening up a Google form for the mousepads this weekend, as of now it should weigh about 700g

Offline StoringData

« Reply #169 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 02:00:21 »
Mousepad:

I also want the blue one :D

Same here, potentially 2.

Offline patersunny

« Reply #170 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 03:27:29 »
I’ll be opening up a Google form for the mousepads this weekend, as of now it should weigh about 700g

How do we go about combining shipping? Me and MxBlue (superdoedoes invoice) are in in Aus and wanna save on the individual shipping.

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #171 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 04:25:30 »

How do we go about combining shipping? Me and MxBlue (superdoedoes invoice) are in in Aus and wanna save on the individual shipping.
I'm thinking of leaving an option for comments, or you could combine orders and have just 1 person submit the order and then distribute once it reaches Aus.

Offline Shados

« Reply #172 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 22:52:59 »

Whereabouts in Aus?

Offline MightyFineShindig

« Reply #173 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 06:59:24 »
Cobbwebs here.
aeryx, shados and I will probably be opting for combined shipping.
Canoe | MxSS | M60-A | Aegis | Unikorn | Constellation

Offline outsider

« Reply #174 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 15:54:55 »
Damn I'd love to be in on this buy. Anyone wanting to get out of their spot? Interested in mousepad as well.

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #175 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 16:09:20 »
Any news on the progress?  :D

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #176 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 00:02:26 »
Hi friends,

Some updates.

1. Combined shipping:

Some Aussie users have contacted me for combined shipping, no worries on that I'll be sending you all confirmation emails once we receive the boards later on before I ship, thanks for the message.

2. Mousepads:

Unfortunately due to the high base and shipping cost (this thing is like 650g) I'm looking to only offer the mousepads for Canoe GB participants. We're looking at $18 SGD before shipping so it should be better to combine it with the boards and shipped together. If you would like to have one even though you're not part of the buy please let me know, since shipping to Europe is a whopping $25 SGD for just the mousepad -.-

Link to form for mousepads, fill it in and I'll get back to you.

3. Production:

CNC is done, we're going through the anodizing process. As most of you know this is the most difficult and problematic part so we're waiting with our fingers crossed. Percent is very, very meticulous about QC and he's been at the factory checking so we're looking good so far. I would like to ask everyone to temper our expectations about the ship date, we won't get it this year but we are definitely churning things out at a good speed.

Hope everyone have a great week ahead!

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #177 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 02:32:56 »

Do note that this includes boards from the Chinese buy.

Offline typischt

« Reply #178 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 02:38:34 »
Show Image

Yeey, getting reeeehyped!
Just to be sure: when buying a mouspad and getting it shipped together with the board, there won‘t be extra cost for the shipping? Did I understand correctly?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #179 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 07:27:29 »
Anyone know the mouse pad dimensions?

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #180 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 08:07:37 »
Anyone know the mouse pad dimensions?

I'll let ya know.

Show Image

Yeey, getting reeeehyped!
Just to be sure: when buying a mouspad and getting it shipped together with the board, there won‘t be extra cost for the shipping? Did I understand correctly?

I'll have to calculate it again since it adds quite a bit to the final shipping cost, but it'll all be subsumed under one shipping invoice.

Offline yuppie

« Reply #181 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 19:40:29 »
any updates on ship times for the board? When can we expect these to start shipping out?
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #182 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 20:23:41 »
any updates on ship times for the board? When can we expect these to start shipping out?

Lead time of 3 months - So not this year.

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #183 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 06:57:31 »
Yea anodizing is in progress but it’ll take quite some time, we’re looking at next year for sure

Offline SpareWalrus

« Reply #184 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 00:40:31 »
If anybody is looking to unload their spot, please let me know.

Offline Quantastrophus

« Reply #185 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 18:49:37 »
Looking to unload my MAO spot hit me up.

Offline sroop

« Reply #186 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 18:50:03 »
Sup?

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
[GB] Canoe by Percent Studios
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 21:03:32 »
I would like to reiterate that production has already been paid, so please refrain from selling your spots and requesting for refunds from me. That's not possible at this moment. PayPal doesn't look kindly on refunds even though we're a business, as it constitutes negligence on our part to them. Not sure why, it just is according to the rep I talked to on the phone.

There have been arrangements for a couple of people who transferred slots on their own, without requiring refunds from me. That works, with both parties emailing me separately to confirm the trade. This is at your own risk as well.

If you would like to sell or transfer, please either do it on your own and inform me, or wait till the shipping invoice is going out, thanks

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #188 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 10:58:24 »

I am interested, but how would we go about doing the transfer?  Or could you wait until shipping invoice like beamingrobot suggests?

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #189 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 06:31:44 »

I am interested, but how would we go about doing the transfer?  Or could you wait until shipping invoice like beamingrobot suggests?

Would suggest waiting till then  :thumb:

Offline lpmouth

« Reply #190 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 07:47:37 »
I want to change silver > mao

Offline koduh

« Reply #191 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 10:14:25 »
Do we have any idea on how long the Anodizing phase will take? Any new speculation/updates on estimated ship date?

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #192 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 23:51:27 »
We're still in the midst of anodizing tbh, not much updates and it is dependent on Percent. I'd say we're still on track for now.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #193 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:14:12 »
Someone posted this on reddit:

I wasn't sure I would like White, but now I'm sad I didn't get one lol.

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #194 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:20:57 »

Show Image

That looks great.

Offline bminhz

« Reply #195 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:42:11 »

Show Image

Saw it and I still like my dark black tho....what color you get Amnesia?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #196 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:50:23 »
I got white.  This looks great.  Still trying to figure out what keyset to use.  Looks to be somewhere between beige and white.

I was thinking Red Honey, Red Riot, or Demonic

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #197 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:51:42 »
I got white.  This looks great.  Still trying to figure out what keyset to use.  Looks to be somewhere between beige and white.

I was thinking Red Honey, Red Riot, or Demonic

Red Honey alphas and Demonic mods look nice together :P

Offline ferviditypow

« Reply #198 on: Sat, 13 January 2018, 00:14:09 »

Offline Quantastrophus

« Reply #199 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 01:17:53 »
Just wondering if this is still on track?  ;D