Author Topic: [GB] SKB75, SKB65 & SKB60 / GB CONCLUDED  (Read 370988 times)

Offline Coloneljesus

Re: [GB] SKB75, SKB65 & SKB60 (Invoices out, payment phase extended)
« Reply #600 on: Tue, 02 October 2018, 15:32:39 »
I hope when production starts for real, they crank them out faster than one per month...

Offline Tonkatonk

« Reply #601 on: Tue, 02 October 2018, 16:32:13 »
I hope when production starts for real, they crank them out faster than one per month...

At this rate, it's less than 1 per month. These samples were ordered beginning of July...

Noxary PC268.2 | Red Nunu | Purple PC Nunu | Ogre | Vulcan Pro

Offline PlastikSchnittstelle

« Reply #602 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 07:30:22 »

At this rate, it's less than 1 per month. These samples were ordered beginning of July...

That is not correct, I ordered these samples September 11th - that is less than a month ago. I think you mean the YAS sample - pictures of it are already embedded in the start post. One month is actually pretty quick. Laser cutting is one step. Then, at a different place, bead blasting and anodizing is done. The black galvanizing of the plates is done at jet another place. Two weeks ago I called and I was told the parts are being bead blasted. Last week I was told they are at anodizing. Can't call today because it's a holiday in Germany - "Tag der Deutschen Einheit", that day when the Berlin wall came down :)

It's also not like they need one whole month for this, they have more than one customer and my parts are just somewhere in the pipeline. Laser cutting and bending of one part is done very quickly. Setting the machines up takes more time and that's why making just a few samples is always expensive. It's what we call "Rüstkosten" in Germany. If they make 1, 10 or 100 parts, it will always take about a month.

The official date when the samples should be finished is the 5th of October - but I was told they'll treat the parts as "urgent". Well turns out that didn't mean anything :(

By the way, here you can see the kind of machines the parts are being made with. All Trumpf machines of course  ;D

LASER cutting, one of those machines, look like this:

Bending, one of these machines, look like this:

Offline Coloneljesus

« Reply #603 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 12:51:08 »
Don't worry, I was mostly joking :)

In the end, for me it really only makes a difference if this arrives before or after GMK Space Cadet. MD expects that to be 11. Jan which probably means mid February.

But thanks for the update anyway!

« Reply #604 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 14:55:14 »
the samples (SKB75 and SKB60-WKL) are on the way. would be great if they would arrive before the weekend so I could finish everything at the weekend but not sure, maybe they will only arrive on monday.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #605 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 11:24:06 »
the samples (SKB75 and SKB60-WKL) are on the way. would be great if they would arrive before the weekend so I could finish everything at the weekend but not sure, maybe they will only arrive on monday.

Thanks for the update!

I am sure the new samples will also help the final Reddit post you are going to submit for this GB
Best all luck!
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

« Reply #606 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 15:57:55 »
UPDATE: SUPERMEGAFINAL SMAPLES ARRIVED

the samples (2x SKB60-WKL and 2x SKB75) arrived on friday. I spent the whole weekend modding switches and building the boards (including a ghetto mod, hint: bottom row of the 75% boards). Today I went out and found a nice spot where I took pictures. Sorry that the boards (especially to one with the tai hao caps) are quite dirty on the pictures. I hadn't noticed that before I went outside and at the spot I didn't had anything with me for cleaning.
Here is a little teaser before I'll create an imgur album with a lot more pictures:

205094-0 205096-1 205098-2

Will have the reddit post ready in the coming days. Regarding this I came up with another way of throwing some more extra SKBs at you:
The two who will be the most helpful (answering questions for example) in the reddit thread will receive one extra SKB of their choice  :eek:
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 October 2018, 16:25:22 by PlastikSchnittstelle »

« Reply #607 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 16:05:13 »
UPDATE: BOARDWALK SUPPORT (SKB60-BW)

some time ago I was asked by one of you if I would consider offering a plate for a PCB that was then called the "Ergo60". Back then I declined because the project was already complex enough. Now that I have to make up for missing payments and after two more asked me about a plate for that PCB, I contacted shensmobile and I got his blessing to offer a SKB60-Boardwalk version as well.

How will this go down?
I won't support all the possible layout for the Boardwalk PCB since the plate wouldn't look nice. I'll offer not one but two different Boardwalk plates (the only way to avoid huge holes in the bottom row). If you already are a part of the SKB-GB and you want to switch to a SKB60-BW version or add one, please PM me. If you read this, want SKB60-BW but are not jet a participant in this GB, then please have a bit more patience. Once I post on reddit, I'll have new pictures ready and by then the google order form will have the SKB-BW versions included as well.

Here you can see how a Boardwalk version will look like:

Here you can find more pictures including the plates:
https://imgur.com/a/7xaVgR5

If one or both of the plates get a minimum of ten orders, then they will happen.

Link to the Boardwalk IC:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=97211.0
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 October 2018, 16:07:00 by PlastikSchnittstelle »

Offline kim-kim

« Reply #608 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 17:28:12 »
UPDATE: BOARDWALK SUPPORT (SKB60-BW)

some time ago I was asked by one of you if I would consider offering a plate for a PCB that was then called the "Ergo60". Back then I declined because the project was already complex enough. Now that I have to make up for missing payments and after two more asked me about a plate for that PCB, I contacted shensmobile and I got his blessing to offer a SKB60-Boardwalk version as well.

How will this go down?
I won't support all the possible layout for the Boardwalk PCB since the plate wouldn't look nice. I'll offer not one but two different Boardwalk plates (the only way to avoid huge holes in the bottom row). If you already are a part of the SKB-GB and you want to switch to a SKB60-BW version or add one, please PM me. If you read this, want SKB60-BW but are not jet a participant in this GB, then please have a bit more patience. Once I post on reddit, I'll have new pictures ready and by then the google order form will have the SKB-BW versions included as well.

Here you can see how a Boardwalk version will look like:
Show Image

Here you can find more pictures including the plates:
https://imgur.com/a/7xaVgR5

If one or both of the plates get a minimum of ten orders, then they will happen.

Link to the Boardwalk IC:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=97211.0

Yeah, finally support for Boardwalk!
Thank you for having us building SKB60-BW much easier! :thumb:

Offline johngodsmith

« Reply #609 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 22:35:24 »
Damn, still can't believe I was lucky enough to be chosen, thanks for all the hard work Chris. The 75's are looking great, can't wait!

Offline matthmattix

« Reply #610 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 08:15:08 »
Thanks for all the detail and updates!

Offline tiydal

« Reply #611 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 16:55:33 »
UPDATE: SUPERMEGAFINAL SMAPLES ARRIVED

the samples (2x SKB60-WKL and 2x SKB75) arrived on friday. I spent the whole weekend modding switches and building the boards (including a ghetto mod, hint: bottom row of the 75% boards). Today I went out and found a nice spot where I took pictures. Sorry that the boards (especially to one with the tai hao caps) are quite dirty on the pictures. I hadn't noticed that before I went outside and at the spot I didn't had anything with me for cleaning.
Here is a little teaser before I'll create an imgur album with a lot more pictures:

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Will have the reddit post ready in the coming days. Regarding this I came up with another way of throwing some more extra SKBs at you:
The two who will be the most helpful (answering questions for example) in the reddit thread will receive one extra SKB of their choice  :eek:

Looks great!

Offline feralfoo

• Software developer and mech keyboard nut
« Reply #612 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 20:54:40 »
Have added one of the Boardwalk Type 2 plates to my order, hopefully we hit 10+ to make it a thing!
HHKB Pro JP + Hasu controller, Realforce RF87U55G, G60 Retro, QK65

Offline Draic

« Reply #613 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 07:15:40 »
including a ghetto mod, hint: bottom row of the 75% boards

I don't see any difference. What does this mod change?

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #614 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 07:24:24 »

I'm not seeing it on first glance either. Curious to hear what the "mod" is on the 75% bottom row! All I'm seeing is the 6u spacebar with 1.5u ctrl/alt and 1u windows key (75% tsangan?)
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 October 2018, 08:00:03 by Zuology »
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

« Reply #615 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 05:15:58 »

I'm not seeing it on first glance either. Curious to hear what the "mod" is on the 75% bottom row! All I'm seeing is the 6u spacebar with 1.5u ctrl/alt and 1u windows key (75% tsangan?)

Yep, that's basically it. PCB and two switches had to be modded in order to get me that bottom row. The PCB is the KBD75 and that does only support [1.25U|1.25U|1.25U|6.25U...] or [1.5U|1.5U|7U...]. I'm generally not a big fan of all .25U steps and really like the bigger 1.5U mods but I also find the win-key very useful. So I had to file the holes in the PCB and mod the switches. No more pins down from the bottom of the switch but small wires escaping to the side, they got wired around the pcb and then soldered to the existing spots. Had to kill quite a lot of switches for that but it worked, I got what I wanted! The 6U spacebar was luckily already supported by the PCB.

« Last Edit: Thu, 11 October 2018, 05:18:24 by PlastikSchnittstelle »

« Reply #616 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 05:44:53 »
I'll have the pictures, the reddit post and the updated google form ready hopefully still this day, if not tomorrow.

Offline Zuology

« Reply #617 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 07:02:19 »

Yep, that's basically it. PCB and two switches had to be modded in order to get me that bottom row. The PCB is the KBD75 and that does only support [1.25U|1.25U|1.25U|6.25U...] or [1.5U|1.5U|7U...]. I'm generally not a big fan of all .25U steps and really like the bigger 1.5U mods but I also find the win-key very useful. So I had to file the holes in the PCB and mod the switches. No more pins down from the bottom of the switch but small wires escaping to the side, they got wired around the pcb and then soldered to the existing spots. Had to kill quite a lot of switches for that but it worked, I got what I wanted! The 6U spacebar was luckily already supported by the PCB.

Ah I noticed that bot row layout was available on the xd84/eepw84 pcb, and just assumed the new kbd75 pcb revision supported it too maybe! I think the layout looks good, but I can't think of any of my sets that have 6u.
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)

Offline E_rik

« Reply #618 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 12:30:53 »
No more pins down from the bottom of the switch but small wires escaping to the side, they got wired around the pcb and then soldered to the existing spots. Had to kill quite a lot of switches for that but it worked, I got what I wanted! The 6U spacebar was luckily already supported by the PCB.
Wow. I never thought of that possibility. Thanks.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Offline Delirious

« Reply #619 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 14:21:25 »
I just realize for the 75%, the top left screw for the plate falls right on top of the usb port. Can we get an underside picture of the top piece with the plate screwed-in?

Offline Zuology

« Reply #620 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 14:30:51 »
I just realize for the 75%, the top left screw for the plate falls right on top of the usb port. Can we get an underside picture of the top piece with the plate screwed-in?

I don't have the time at the moment to dig back to it in IC thread, but that concern has been addressed in full by PlastikSchnittstelle previously. He has tested with a few sizes/makes of USB cables, and unless the head/shroud surrounding the connector isn't abnormally shaped or overly large, the screw will not impede the port. Otherwise, you can easily modify cheaper cables by shaving the excess plastic off around the connector. If concerned about fit of USB-C (wider than Mini), the sample SKB75 he just built is using KBD75v2 plate with USB-C, and he did not mention any issues there.

Edit: I lied, had the time to dig...

Any of the popular PCBs with the USB port on the left side will fit.

PCBs need to have USB port on left side, type irrelevant as long as it fits into the top left cutout window. Unsure if there's a limitation to if the port is top or bottom of PCB. I think back in the IC thread he says the cutout is fairly large to compensate for the different "popular" PCBs. The port cutout is directly under the top left corner screw, for reference if you want to math out the dimensions. These pics show it somewhat clearly.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Told you I'd buy some cables just to make sure there won't be any issues. Got them today. Two with USB-Mini-B plug and another two with USB-C plug. They all fit without interfering. Seems like my "make-sure-the-cable-fits" warning was a bit exaggerated. Let me explain again: It's not about making the cutout big enough - that's not a problem of course, it's about the screw coming down from the top, exactly where the cable is. But like I said, just enough clearance so the screw doesn't touch any of the four cables I bought. These are the ones:
- deleyCON mini USB
- AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Stecker auf Mini-B-Stecker
- AUKEY USB C Kabel auf USB A
- AmazonBasics - USB C Kabel auf USB Typ

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 October 2018, 14:42:36 by Zuology »
More

« Reply #621 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 18:35:39 »
hey I just posted the GB on reddit.
I really hope this makes up for at least some of the missing ones.
hope I can get your help there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9np9l4/gb_skbxx_alternative_custom_keyboard_case/

Offline wd9001

• Whoms't | 22nd century schizoid man
« Reply #622 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 21:01:39 »
hey I just posted the GB on reddit.
I really hope this makes up for at least some of the missing ones.
hope I can get your help there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9np9l4/gb_skbxx_alternative_custom_keyboard_case/

Hey! Might I also suggest putting the post up on mechmarket too? You may get some more exposure to the project as people who are interested in purchases tend to go there.
Lunar AEK| Klippe R1 |
Klippe S (production)|
GSKT (Pre-Invoice)

« Reply #623 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 21:34:38 »
Hey! Might I also suggest putting the post up on mechmarket too? You may get some more exposure to the project as people who are interested in purchases tend to go there.

ok, I'll do that, I wasn't sure where on reddit would be the right place to post it.
but gotta sleep now, already very late in germany, will post there tomorrow.
thanks for the hint.

Offline Zuology

« Reply #624 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 21:50:34 »
Very nice! Good luck to those participating and commenting over on the reddit thread(s) - be active and win that extra SKB!
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 October 2018, 22:02:29 by Zuology »
More

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #625 on: Sun, 14 October 2018, 00:20:08 »
Well done!
Saw this GB on reddit and joined for one HHKB version and plate.

Offline zzzaacchh

« Reply #626 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 08:30:58 »
Are we close? Did we get some from Reddit?

« Reply #627 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 08:59:44 »

I think exactly ten now, not as much as I hoped but now I know I did all I could. Will have to make a decision on how many extras I will get, then place the order.

Offline tiydal

« Reply #628 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 14:53:25 »

I think exactly ten now, not as much as I hoped but now I know I did all I could. Will have to make a decision on how many extras I will get, then place the order.

Ten is better than none, and when they arrive people will likely want in on the extras. :D

« Reply #629 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 15:43:16 »

Ten is better than none, and when they arrive people will likely want in on the extras. :D

that's exactly what I'm thinking. when pictures of your builds will start popping up, some more will want one.

Offline tiydal

« Reply #630 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 15:47:25 »

that's exactly what I'm thinking. when pictures of your builds will start popping up, some more will want one.

Can guarantee it! It happens with every group buy haha

Offline tiydal

« Reply #631 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 14:41:17 »
Any updates since the reddit post? :)

Offline hansichen

« Reply #632 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 15:54:32 »
I think he was working on the final numbers (including few extras) recently so that he can submit the orders. So hopefully there'll be a confirmation soon  :)

« Reply #633 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 07:50:07 »
UPDATE:

Last week I've been going through the google spreadsheet which is the output from the google form. After filling out the form, many of you wanted to change stuff. I had to check all communication (PMs from Gh, Dt and Reddit as well as emails) and make sure everything is correct in the spreadsheet. I put together a script that was supposed to help me. Paypal can output a file for me with all emails of the paid SKB-invoices and the script just compared that against the emails in the form entries. Strangely the amount of unpaid invoices was still quite high according to the output of the script. When I went through the list of unpaid ones I quickly noticed some names that I know for sure had paid. What was wrong? Well some of you paid the invoice with a Paypal account that had a different email address than the one you put into the order form. That's why the script didn't find a match. So in the end I found myself going through the whole sheet manually. Man I can tell you this together with bringing the order sheet in line with all the changes discussed via PMs took me quite some time. Had to check again so many times cause whenever I did, I found another mistake.

Now the spreadsheet is error free (99% sure)!

Result:
When I started sending out invoices, 149 had entered the order form and as you know a lot (over 40) hadn't paid after the first month. Now after another month has passed and thanks to the reddit post, 144 have paid their invoice and this means I now have to decide on how many extras I will add and then I can ask for a quote for final production, then pay and by doing so kicking of the production.

Until then:
The order form will remain open so getting an SKB is still possible. Who fills out the form will get an invoice quickly. If I'm out of extras of a particular version, I'll just take it out of the form.
I didn't had time to bring the Reddit GB post over to mechmarket jet, like some of you told me I should do so. I'll do that today (99% sure).

« Reply #634 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 07:53:16 »
Boardwalk:

Shensmobile will probably start his boardwalk GB today. Some of you had convinced me to add support for it as well. I made some more graphics to illustrations what layouts the two different SKB-Boardwalk plates enable.

See here

« Reply #635 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 07:57:13 »
Two extra SKBs for help on Reddit:

I had promised to give away two more SKBs for the ones who would help out the most over at reddit. Of all who did I can't really tell who helped "more" so I'd like to make a mini raffle to decide. But before that I hope some of you will help out when I bring the reddit post over to mechmarket. Same for the Boardwalk version, I'll post separately for that as well.

Offline Zuology

« Reply #636 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 09:49:41 »
[...] I didn't had time to bring the Reddit GB post over to mechmarket jet, like some of you told me I should do so. I'll do that today (99% sure).

I removed the crosspost link from /r/mechanicalkeyboards that I temporarily listed on /r/mechmarket for you, just to prevent confusion or reddit error preventing you from cross-posting yourself :) Best of luck to those in the mini-raffle!
More

« Reply #637 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 10:19:22 »
perfect  :thumb:

Offline Data

« Reply #638 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 11:26:02 »
UPDATE:

Last week I've been going through the google spreadsheet which is the output from the google form. After filling out the form, many of you wanted to change stuff. I had to check all communication (PMs from Gh, Dt and Reddit as well as emails) and make sure everything is correct in the spreadsheet. I put together a script that was supposed to help me. Paypal can output a file for me with all emails of the paid SKB-invoices and the script just compared that against the emails in the form entries. Strangely the amount of unpaid invoices was still quite high according to the output of the script. When I went through the list of unpaid ones I quickly noticed some names that I know for sure had paid. What was wrong? Well some of you paid the invoice with a Paypal account that had a different email address than the one you put into the order form. That's why the script didn't find a match. So in the end I found myself going through the whole sheet manually. Man I can tell you this together with bringing the order sheet in line with all the changes discussed via PMs took me quite some time. Had to check again so many times cause whenever I did, I found another mistake.

Now the spreadsheet is error free (99% sure)!

Result:
When I started sending out invoices, 149 had entered the order form and as you know a lot (over 40) hadn't paid after the first month. Now after another month has passed and thanks to the reddit post, 144 have paid their invoice and this means I now have to decide on how many extras I will add and then I can ask for a quote for final production, then pay and by doing so kicking of the production.

Until then:
The order form will remain open so getting an SKB is still possible. Who fills out the form will get an invoice quickly. If I'm out of extras of a particular version, I'll just take it out of the form.
I didn't had time to bring the Reddit GB post over to mechmarket jet, like some of you told me I should do so. I'll do that today (99% sure).

That's good news.  My takeaway from this is that we won't need to adjust order prices now that almost everyone has paid.

I understand that you're still taking new orders from Reddit for a bit.  When can we expect production to begin?

« Reply #639 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 11:34:39 »
That's good news.  My takeaway from this is that we won't need to adjust order prices now that almost everyone has paid.

CORRECT!

I understand that you're still taking new orders from Reddit for a bit.  When can we expect production to begin?

Still this month. I plan to give them the final numbers this week and as soon as they have the quote ready, I'll pay and they can start.

« Reply #640 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 13:50:29 »
I just realized, that crossposting is super simple on reddit, now on mechmarket as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/9qgovx/gb_skbxx_alternative_custom_keyboard_case/

« Reply #641 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 15:12:54 »
oh and yesterday I was out again to take some more pictures. I hadn't shown any pics without caps. I took some off, now you can also see the plate.

here is the imgur album

also over here

Offline Zuology

« Reply #642 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 15:40:40 »
I just realized, that crossposting is super simple on reddit, now on mechmarket as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/9qgovx/gb_skbxx_alternative_custom_keyboard_case/

:D Told you so! If anyone over here on GH has the time (and a reddit account), I'd suggest that they go on over to the /r/mechmarket crosspost and upvote it for visibility! (https://old.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/9qgovx/gb_skbxx_alternative_custom_keyboard_case/)
More

« Reply #643 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 09:12:42 »
UPDATE (order list):

I updated the order list. Everyone should please check if his order is correct. Even if you had checked already in one of the earlier lists, please check again.
The ones who won an extra SKB have theirs already added in the list.

I have given up on those who got their invoice long time ago but still haven't paid. This is luckily not a problem anymore, since the posting on reddit has indeed made up for them.

There are a few who signed up after the reddit announcement but haven't paid jet. That's ok, since they just joined recently. They are accounted for in the order quantity.
I decided to put only those into this list who have paid their invoice. I think this is a more sensitive way, than exposing the others. List will be updated when more have paid.

Again as searchable PDF, attached to this post.

Offline laserbeamspewpew

« Reply #644 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 10:37:00 »
UPDATE (order list):

I updated the order list. Everyone should please check if his order is correct. Even if you had checked already in one of the earlier lists, please check again.

I have given up on those who got their invoice long time ago but still haven't paid. This is luckily not a problem anymore, since the posting on reddit has indeed made up for them.

There are a few who signed up after the reddit announcement but haven't paid jet. That's ok, since they just joined recently. They are accounted for in the order quantity.
I decided to put only those into this list who have paid their invoice. I think this is a more sensitive way, than exposing the others. List will be updated when more have paid.

Hey, mine is incorrect. I ordered an HHKB layout. Lazerbeamspewpew from Reddit.

« Reply #645 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 10:46:33 »

please check again, the sheet says one HHKB for you, so correct.
damn, you just scared me!

Offline laserbeamspewpew

« Reply #646 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 10:52:52 »

Pretty sure you have me marked down as WKL: https://imgur.com/a/F5WopMt

« Reply #647 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 11:12:24 »

we are both right. now I know what's wrong, you're in there twice, scroll a bit more down and there you'll find you with on HHKB. will delete your WKL entry. sorry for that, damn, managing this data is hard!

Offline laserbeamspewpew

« Reply #648 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 11:13:49 »

we are both right. now I know what's wrong, you're in there twice, scroll a bit more down and there you'll find you with on HHKB. will delete your WKL entry. sorry for that, damn, managing this data is hard!

Cool, glad that's sorted out.

Offline tiydal

« Reply #649 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 11:35:39 »
UPDATE (order list):

Damn i didn't win an extra  :'( congrats to those who did