Author Topic: Noppoo Choc Mini sometimes type double  (Read 1610 times)

Offline dezno

Noppoo Choc Mini sometimes type double
« on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 17:22:12 »
Hi, I have had my Noppoo Choc Mini with black switches for a couple months now, and now it seems to type some letters double now and then. This is especially the E button. I've tried to clean it by removing the buttons etc, but no luck.. Any help?

Offline dadgh

Re: Noppoo Choc Mini sometimes type double
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 17:29:23 »
There is a debounce setting. I think it's Fn+ F9/F10/F11/F12 (looks like a weird red speaker or something). Try increasing/decreasing it until it doesn't happen anymore.

Offline dezno

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 17:37:17 »
There is a debounce setting. I think it's Fn+ F9/F10/F11/F12 (looks like a weird red speaker or something). Try increasing/decreasing it until it doesn't happen anymore.
Hey, could you try to be abit more specific? On my F10 it is a speaker with a minus on it and on my F11 it's a speaker with a plus sign on it. And F12 it says Insert.

(Edit: Grammar)
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 June 2013, 17:39:42 by dezno »

Offline dadgh

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 18:06:09 »
Hey, could you try to be abit more specific? On my F10 it is a speaker with a minus on it and on my F11 it's a speaker with a plus sign on it. And F12 it says Insert.

(Edit: Grammar)

Yeah it's one of those two. I'd probably use the one with the plus on it until it stops double typing.

Offline Surnia

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 22:11:31 »
Think you want debounce up, so try Fn+F11.

Noppoo Choc Mini with MX Black | Filco 104 MJ2 Ninja with MX Black